Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:02:13 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

I did, they saw the transaction, they acknowledge there was a problem...So stop looking foolish ya? You didnt even read the thread. I have proof of all of it.  ToS doesnt excuse financial issues. Im not scared of Terms of Service jargin meant to scare people. And these coins are reputable coins....With 100% working chains. Make sure people dont work in law firm before you flash BS ToS terms. 3/4 of the time they are unenforceable. They ALL contain "redaction clauses" and clauses that render it useless if its illegal.  Thats why they have a link to the financial governing service of NZ on their site.

You said:

Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge.

It doesn't require me to read the whole thread to respond to a stupid statement like that.

Not doing your research on a coin INCLUDING BITCOIN is FOOLISH

So your comprehension is just bad then? That statement was a generality. The next post is talking about me specifically answer a statement...Jesus man....Dont look foolish calling other people foolish LOL.  I mean do you people even read, maybe you should instead of telling people you didnt? Even if i didnt do the research what the hell does your statement have to do with people trying to retrieve money from a wallet or send money to a wallet..Not trade....Omg this is hysterical......

oh...So as far as people paying for coin listings...Are you trying to tell me they do NOTHING to look into it..So basically a terrorist can fund their service because they paid to list it and Cryptopia themselves wont even research it for their own sake? And we are supposed to trust these people? Sounds even dumber then whatever point you are trying to defend. All the people defending them just end up making them look worse lol..Its really funny.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

So your comprehension is just bad then? That statement was a generality. The next post is talking about me specifically answer a statement...Jesus man....Dont look foolish calling other people foolish LOL.  I mean do you people even read? Even if i didnt do the research what the hell does your statement have to do with people trying to retrieve money from a wallet or send money to a wallet..Not trade....Omg this is hysterical......

I bet I can list most of the coins that give constant problems:

(incomplete list)

Byteball
ERC20 tokens and Ethereum (They have the issue listed as a problem on their Github for over a year)

https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/issues/14669

ETN (various issues since launch)
MONK (Constant wallet problems)
Zerocoin based coins (Exploits requiring urgent wallet updates which contain bugs)

Despite having far higher volumes you rarely hear of a Bitcoin, Litecoin or Doge problem on Cryptopia.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

Your point? You list 3 out of what 100s? lol..Not even the coin im having a problem with. Nice work.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

Your point?

Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair. If you buy crypto that has some known issues then you will have more breakdowns.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:09:22 AM

Your point?

Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair.

You list 3 out of what 100s? lol..Not even the coin im having a problem with. Nice work.

also they had so many problems with LTC and DOGE they shut it down for months.....

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

Your point?

Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair.

You list 3 out of what 100s? lol..Not even the coin im having a problem with. Nice work.

also they had so many problems with LTC and DOGE they shut it down for months.....

There were no problems with the LTC and DOGE wallets. They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on their trade engine. Completely different issue.

Tell me your coin and I will tell you the problems with it.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

Your point?

There were no problems with the LTC and DOGE wallets. They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue.

Im sure you can tell me any problem with any coin.

"They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue."

"Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair."

Maybe you should reevaluate what you said? You are using the same reason to agree and disagree with the same freaking thing....Do you work for them? Nothing you are saying has anything to do with these issues.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:42:01 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

Anyway, go ahead and defend a company that wont do the same for you. It doesnt matter if i post here. This issue is on ALL of their platforms from FB to twitter. This is happening to 100s of people, and they dont help them. Say they do....But they dont...I have an admin telling me that he will tell staff to ignore my ticket because he doesnt like what i said for crying out loud. Which is a straight threat. Talking about a pinnacle of professionalism..If you want to defend that......Then you are just as bad as them...That is the kind of company you are defending. Im hoping he does because I will win if he did that.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

Your point?

There were no problems with the LTC and DOGE wallets. They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue.

"They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue."

"Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair."

Maybe you should reevaluate what you said? You are using the same reason to agree and disagree with the same freaking thing....Do you work for them? Nothing you are saying has anything to do with these issues.

You won't even tell me what coin the problem is with. Is it  a game of guess the issue ?

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

Your point?

You won't even tell me what coin the problem is with. Is it  a game of guess the issue ?

Because its posted tons of times (on this dang page even), and even has nice pretty pictures. Plus talking to you is exhausting. Done repeating myself. You know...I find your quote kind of ironic considering the circumstances...

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:33 AM
Merited by edgar (1)

Well have fun...I wish you luck and hope they never do this to you....I said what I needed to. Lafu showed the companies true colors and I have what I need to move forward with the complaint I filed a couple weeks ago. If he told them to wait, then...Cool...Just shows everything I sad was true. Was a real stupid thing to say. Could feel that way, I dont care, BUT he represents a company. So that shiny little pebble of how they ACTUALLY treat people will help. Its bad to admit that they will push financial issues aside because they dont like what you said, or even show they have the capacity to even consider it...Thats something a 16 year old girl does at a skirt store. I really hope no one has to deal with an issue because they will get treated the same way.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

Considering Cryptopia has around 600 coins listed and some other exchanges much fewer..... and no-one ever bothers to delete their complaints after they are solved...

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:54:57 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

What does that have to do with support? Oh nothing...Thats right....Wait! wasn't that the issue this whole time? Yes! Yes it is! Dude....Just stop.....You just look foolish. What the hell are these images anyway....Seriously what the hell man.....Are you off? Did you seriously just type that in google and post it here? wow.....What does ANY of this have to do with me and my issue?

edit: So i googled what you did.....Are you kidding? No wonder you didnt post the rest of it......The most recent is one post in January? A restricted state, and stuff that has nothing to do with anything we are talking about....You are a joke man....Please just stop.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

Well enjoy dancing in circles. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.  Shocked peace.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
Merited by Lafu (2)

Well enjoy dancing in circles. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.  Shocked peace.

Says the person who doesn't even want to state what the coin their problem is with.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:53:03 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

Well enjoy dancing in circles. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.  Shocked peace.

Says the person who doesn't even want to state what the coin their problem is with.

It genuinely doesnt matter. Thats why. If you REALLY wanna know you will take 2 seconds to read 2 pages. I wont feed your laziness. Plus your arguments make no sense, as well as have nothing to do with anything I have to say. Its just a waste of time talking to you. I see Lafu merited you. Go figure. I knew you 2 worked together. Your posts are both ridiculous. TIme to ignore ya. Stupid he got you to defend him. And you sucked at doing so. I have learned a lot about Cryptopia. Not only do they steal, but they troll too. I have also added Lafus threat to my filed complaint. So....Go ahead and wait on the ticket it will be in mediation on the 25th anyway. /wave.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:34:26 PM by xtraelv

edit: So i googled what you did.....Are you kidding? No wonder you didnt post the rest of it......The most recent is one post in January? A restricted state, and stuff that has nothing to do with anything we are talking about....You are a joke man....Please just stop.

I'm not quite sure what restricted kiddie version of google you use but I got half a million more results than you with far more recent results.

Well enjoy dancing in circles. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.  Shocked peace.

It genuinely doesnt matter. Thats why. If you REALLY wanna know you will take 2 seconds to read 2 pages. I wont feed your laziness. Plus your arguments make no sense, as well as have nothing to do with anything I have to say. Its just a waste of time talking to you. I see Lafu merited you. Go figure. I knew you 2 worked together. Your posts are both ridiculous. TIme to ignore ya. Stupid he got you to defend him. And you sucked at doing so. I have learned a lot about Cryptopia. Not only do they steal, but they troll too. I have also added Lafus threat to my filed complaint. So....Go ahead and wait on the ticket it will be in mediation on the 25th anyway. /wave.

Interesting because I went through all your posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1176397;sa=showPosts and still don't have a clue what coin you are moaning about. It would have taken you a few seconds to tell me and instead you want me to trawl through hundreds of posts.

Why would I help someone who doesn't really want to be helped and is rude and unpleasant ?

EDIT: Finally found your post. Guess what:

Neither Lafu nor myself work for Cryptopia. We are both volunteer chat moderators on their trollbox and spend our own time helping others.

BTW - I spent an hour answering some of the questions on their twitter feed. (I didn't use twitter previously).

Most of the questions could have been answered if the user had either used the coininfo page, knowledgebase or checked the forums. Same question often appears numerous times in the same thread. Others are just plain rude or a make a statement that requires no reply. https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm answers 90% of the questions.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:37:53 PM by xtraelv

This is such a lie its not even funny. I have photo proof above that you dont bother responding. You really shouldn't lie to people Its disgraceful. Especially when they have evidence of the opposite. 3/28 til now is way more then 72 hours buddy. Until my issue is resolved Alan Booth is a thief and a liar. I have removed all of my clients funds out of your exchange. You cant be trusted and will not be used by me or my clients from here on.  Was 10 bucks of XLC really worth that? So stupid...Consider it a tip for the peace of mind that i know you steal from people. I thought it was just a rumor until it happened to me.

Lets break it down based on the information you provided:

We have achieved our goal of responding to support tickets within a 72 hour timeframe.

You made your ticket on the 28/3/18

You got a reponse on 6/4/18 and 11/4/18. Allan made that statement on 04/05/18 in his CEO Update – one month AFTER you got a reply
Proof: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=3e5d3526dbfd5b0032a664a14a961972

You received two support responses prior to Allan making that statement

Whilst it is our aim to resolve 90% of tickets with that first response, more complex tickets
will require escalation to our Technical Support team and may take longer to resolve.

The ticket on 11/4/18 explains that your case is more complex and had to be escalated.

For that you have called Alan Booth a thief and a liar
For $10 of XLC you have defamed the CEO of Cryptopia and provided proof that your claims are untrue.
By 2 simple checks I found that: XLC explorer doesn't work properly and the XLC network nodes have intermittent connections.

Which comes back to your origional STUPID statement.

Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge.

It doesn't require me to read the whole thread to respond to a stupid statement like that.

Not doing your research on a coin INCLUDING BITCOIN is FOOLISH

Cryptopia is not a finance company. It is a peer to peer exchange.

I can see why they don't respond to every rude and ignorant stupid accusation. It takes time and effort to prove that what you said is nonsense.

Let me leave you with your own quote:

You really shouldn't lie to people Its disgraceful. Especially when they have evidence of the opposite.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:55:01 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:50:36 PM by xtraelv

Hey. Any news about MoneroV? Are you going to credit the coins?

Cryptopia doesn''t support forks that create new coins.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:51:20 AM
Merited by NetfetMiningCompany (1)

If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team
or have to wait for sort your issue from the Devs and admins !

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.
Respect your customers if you want to be respected by them as well.

Its a push off tactic. Delay it long enough that the user gets pissed and walks off. Its why people put you on a endless hold when you have issues with a company. This company flat out ignores you, then guys like Lafu say we are lying. It takes some gall to say that with proof right above you showing the opposite. Its BS like this that puts crypto back. These guys are doing nothing but making crypto as a whole look bad. If you cant trust exchanges, then whats the point. They also push tons of scam coins. So they facilitate scams without actually being one. Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge. They also wouldnt last 2 seconds stateside with their BS exchange. That says a lot. Its why I trust Coinbase. They are held accountable.

You talking big crap !  thats why im not reply to you ! 
By the way the support getting soon on your problem !
This here isnt for Support things !
I kicked your problem into our staff channel ! 
But if i read this shit here from you maybe i should tell them to wait with that ,
depends on yourself now if you stop with that crap talking and your issue gets sorted soon or not !
Think first before you move !

Should be the only reply from me to you ! 

Regards Lafu

Dude .. there is no way u can justify a response like this.

You are a service provider he is a Customer.

You might not like what hes saying but when u threaten people like that you are allways 100% wrong.

If u cant keep your cool you need to get a new job.

I expect an public apology to this user asap.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: