Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:04:27 AM

article date, Jan 10 2018

They quit their jobs about a year ago and put all their savings into Cryptopia as a full time enterprise, although they were unsure at the time how much future it had.

they quit their jobs because they will retire with your money..and they are very sure about cryptopia's future--> CRYtopia for everyone  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenTheAnonMod

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:22:24 AM

I'd heard good things about this forum, but after reading a lot of the comments here.. the amount of utter bullshit or misinformation and genuine misleading going on...

So as I mentioned, they have only just gained access to the building. Key word here, BUILDING. Does that mean systems? Or do people just read into that however they choose?

"I know Rob is Hexx {1}, but am unsure if Adam is Saddam or ?? - anyone?"

Yes Adam is Saddam.

"It is 15th and it didn't reopen.  Roll Eyes + We still dont have a list of damage done/coins missing."

Because it said they would have access to the building on the 15th, not the entire system or anything for that matter... just the building as per "The police have now given us access back to our building"

Again, people choosing to read into the wording how they'd prefer.

"Cryptopia management have full access to their facilities and business premises and the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again."

This is a douche move on the police part given that while they may have returned access to the building, opening the exchange immediately without accessing damages and a plan to move forward would be reckless and could lead to more harm done.

"That's right, we don't know, because the owners or the managers have been hiding for a month. They are most welcome to share updates and inform us of what's happening with their customer's money. How about a statement, a press conference, a live youtube session explaining things and outlining plans for their customer's money?"

You mean like the twitter updates (latest one yesterday) which are being constantly updated via our discord pinned messages here https://discord.gg/bcYkX5w which I am just an "Anonymous online mod" of.

I mean seriously, I had heard good things about this forum but I've seen better comments on facebook or twitter comment sections than the FUD and utter crap being posted in here. Yikes, anyway you all can go back to armchair speculating.

KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:31:27 AM

I don't read or write any FUD here. All reality...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:12:36 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 06:32:17 AM by arielbit

I don't read or write any FUD here. All reality...

the reality is...just as they (Adam Clark and Rob Dawson) became full time on cryptopia..they got hacked

they just "full timed" on stealing people's money. the preparations, alibis you know..stuff like that

"put all their savings into cryptopia"? bank account? fiat? hehe that means they are ready to run.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:27:51 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 06:38:31 AM by arielbit

I'd heard good things about this forum, but after reading a lot of the comments here.. the amount of utter bullshit or misinformation and genuine misleading going on...

-snip-

I mean seriously, I had heard good things about this forum but I've seen better comments on facebook or twitter comment sections than the FUD and utter crap being posted in here. Yikes, anyway you all can go back to armchair speculating.

there is a BenTheAnonMod too at discord with pinned message at cryptopia discord, i'll assume it is you.

you come here with a brand new account trying to convince everyone that you just came here?

you prick, the OP started November 03, 2016, TripleHeXXX signed up January 22, 2014...all the shitcoins available in cryptopia have posted at announcement section here.

....aaand you are just hearing about this forum? you are a walking piece of stinking turd here

BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:43:18 AM

-snip-

there is a BenTheAnonMod too at discord with pinned message at cryptopia discord, i'll assume it is you.

you come here with a brand new account trying to convince everyone that you just came here?

you prick, the OP started November 03, 2016, TripleHeXXX signed up January 22, 2014...all the shitcoins available in cryptopia have posted at announcement section here.

....aaand you are just hearing about this forum? you are a walking piece of stinking turd here

I've known about this forum for a long time, lurked but not posted. It use to be a lot better than the quality of posts now... Find more informed people in the facebook/twitter comment section.

Nice to see all you can do is resort to name calling though just proving my point. Peace Smiley
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:48:29 AM

-snip-

I've known about this forum for a long time, lurked but not posted. It use to be a lot better than the quality of posts now... Find more informed people in the facebook/twitter comment section.

Nice to see all you can do is resort to name calling though just proving my point. Peace Smiley

lurked but not posted....aaand created a new account to post here at cryptopia exit scam...you proved my point too  Tongue

from "hearing about" to "lurking here"...HAHA now what?  Grin
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:07:23 AM

-snip-

lurked but not posted....aaand created a new account to post here at cryptopia exit scam...you proved my point too  Tongue

I'm face palming so hard right now, You realise you don't need an account to read posts and stuff in here right? So I could be aware of a site, check on it occasionally in the past but make an account just to come here now and set a couple things straight to armchair experts with no real information, just purely speculation. And yes I had heard good things about it from people like Lafu/Xtraelv...

If you are a "Legendary" member of this site, yikes for the quality of this forum.

But again you're just proving my point about people reading into the wording how they choose so again, big Lols

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:16:11 AM

-snip-

I'm face palming so hard right now, You realise you don't need an account to read posts and stuff in here right? So I could be aware of a site, check on it occasionally in the past but make an account just to come here now and set a couple things straight to armchair experts with no real information, just purely speculation. And yes I had heard good things about it from people like Lafu/Xtraelv...

If you are a "Legendary" member of this site, yikes for the quality of this forum.

But again you're just proving my point about people reading into the wording how they choose so again, big Lols

okay..all your cryptopia friends/affiliates have bitcointalk accounts and you are the only one who don't have one..and you just came here when cryptopia got hacked. sounds solid hehe
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:18:14 AM
Merited by FractalUniverse (1)

Lurkers that comes up with brand new account to come here at Bitcointalk with an agenda are scammers

just look at ann thread for shit coins and scam ICOs

bad mouthing bitcointalk and encouraging discord, twitter, telegram, facebook....why? because they don't get negged there and webarchived ...fucking scammers always have a fresh start the next time around.

so these type of people are affiliated with cryptopia?....you figure  Wink
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:20:10 AM

Lurkers that comes up with brand new account to come here at Bitcointalk with an agenda are scammers

bad mouthing bitcointalk and encouraging discord, twitter, telegram, facebook....why? because they don't get negged there and webarchived ...fucking scammers always have a fresh start the next time around.

Do I really need to get Lafu/Xtraelv to come in here and vouch for who I am just to shut you up? Feel free to come talk to me on the Cryptopia Discord... Fuckin lol mate
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:23:38 AM

Do I really need to get Lafu/Xtraelv to come in here and vouch for who I am just to shut you up? Feel free to come talk to me on the Cryptopia Discord... Fuckin lol mate

yeah you fuckin lol and fuck off mate.
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:26:55 AM

Well if you ever man up and can hold a conversation without resorting to low IQ name calling, come chat to me on the Official Cryptopia Discord. Otherwise feel free to hide here and talk shit. Peace "legendary" member
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:38:43 AM

Well if you ever man up, come chat to me on the Official Cryptopia Discord. Otherwise feel free to hide here and talk shit. Peace "legendary" member

we are already chatting.are we not?

the way i see this, discord is the hiding place..you and your friends can try digging for my identity at cryptopia servers, you might get a lead  Tongue

had enough of Craptopia and lurkers with brand new account/s.
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:55:21 AM

Well if you ever man up, come chat to me on the Official Cryptopia Discord. Otherwise feel free to hide here and talk shit. Peace "legendary" member

the way i see this, discord is the hiding place..you and your friends can try digging for my identity at cryptopia servers, you might get a lead  Tongue

I had another account anyway, I just made this one to take the piss out of Timelord2067 message below

"I wouldn't go putting much weight into anonymous online mods...

Three separate online articles by stuff.co.nz state categorically that the Cryptopia CEO has said that he was told by Police not to say anything and has also stated he will not say anything."

But if you won't come talk to me on the Official Discord to prove who I am, chances are I'm wasting my time with you here... considering all you do is name call like a child...

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:00:03 AM

the way i see this, discord is the hiding place..you and your friends can try digging for my identity at cryptopia servers, you might get a lead  Tongue

I had another account anyway, I just made this one to take the piss out of Timelord2067 message below

Three separate online articles by stuff.co.nz state categorically that the Cryptopia CEO has said that he was told by Police not to say anything and has also stated he will not say anything."

But if you won't come talk to me on the Official Discord to prove who I am, chances are I'm wasting my time with you here... considering all you do is name call like a child...

OMG!!

from "heard about" to "lurker" to "I had another account anyway" .... what's next??  Grin

we both wasted our time but worth it......my point proven Cool
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:07:41 AM

the way i see this, discord is the hiding place..you and your friends can try digging for my identity at cryptopia servers, you might get a lead  Tongue

OMG!!

from "heard about" to "lurker" to "I had another account anyway" .... what's next??  Grin

I actually can't tell if you are trolling now or just stupid? Taking my words and making it suit your agenda... I'd heard good things from Lafu/Xtraelv about this site, lurked occasionally in the past for anything regarding Cryptopia and posted maybe once on another account. Are you fucking stupid or trolling?
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:13:29 AM

This behavior is very unprofessional and if this user was sent here in any official capacity, that's more than worrying.

Barring complete access to a building is not how usually the police operates in cases of robbery. Because if you claim to have been robbed, the first question they put to you is: give us a list of what's missing. Naturally, you have to go and look in order to submit the list. To come a month later and claim you still don't know what's missing because you had no access is at least strange and contradicts the fact that police are wrapping up their field investigation. Unless the list with the things missing is not concerned with actual crypto, but private keys are missing, as that NY investigator assumes.

Either way, an official statement is more than welcome and long overdue. That's the way responsible businessmen operate: take responsibility. Be sure to pass that along if you have a channel with the owners.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:23:08 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 08:39:19 AM by arielbit

OMG!!

I actually can't tell if you are trolling now or just stupid? Taking my words and making it suit your agenda... I'd heard good things from Lafu/Xtraelv about this site, lurked occasionally in the past for anything regarding Cryptopia and posted maybe once on another account. Are you fucking stupid or trolling?

I'm just stating the obvious nature of cryptopia exit scam and then you came here defending cryptopia and I stated the obvious nature of you. that's all.

here is another piece of turd:

lurked occasionally in the past for anything regarding Cryptopia

never been into shitcoin/scam ICO area? unfuckingbelievable! we got a virgin here boys! Cheesy
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:31:13 AM

This behavior is very unprofessional and if this user was sent here in any official capacity, that's more than worrying.

Barring complete access to a building is not how usually the police operates in cases of robbery. Because if you claim to have been robbed, the first question they put to you is: give us a list of what's missing. Naturally, you have to go and look in order to submit the list. To come a month later and claim you still don't know what's missing because you had no access is at least strange and contradicts the fact that police are wrapping up their field investigation. Unless the list with the things missing is not concerned with actual crypto, but private keys are missing, as that NY investigator assumes.

Either way, an official statement is more than welcome and long overdue. That's the way responsible businessmen operate: take responsibility. Be sure to pass that along if you have a channel with the owners.

No one was sent here on "official capacity" and not to insult you but your diagnosis on the situation just shows your lack of understanding of how these events are handled in general let alone specific elements. You probably think they can just "Switch" everything back on like nothing happened... You probably think a lot of things but are severely wrong on all accounts.

If they have only just got access to the BUILDING how could they possibly know the extent of whats missing etc as they literally got the building back, yesterday. Also you realize a building is different than systems etc right...? Talk about Armchair experts in here, suddenly everyones a cop, crypto expert and exchange owner... Amazing
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: