Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172885 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:40:33 AM

there is a BenTheAnonMod too at discord with pinned message at cryptopia discord, i'll assume it is you.

you come here with a brand new account trying to convince everyone that you just came here?

you prick, the OP started November 03, 2016, TripleHeXXX signed up January 22, 2014...all the shitcoins available in cryptopia have posted at announcement section here.

....aaand you are just hearing about this forum? you are a walking piece of stinking turd here

This is exactly the  reason why Cryptopia doesn't have any staff responding on Bitcointalk.

If Ben had asked me I would have discouraged him from posting here. People only hurl abuse. It is not a place for rational discussion.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenTheAnonMod

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:42:26 AM

there is a BenTheAnonMod too at discord with pinned message at cryptopia discord, i'll assume it is you.

you come here with a brand new account trying to convince everyone that you just came here?

you prick, the OP started November 03, 2016, TripleHeXXX signed up January 22, 2014...all the shitcoins available in cryptopia have posted at announcement section here.

....aaand you are just hearing about this forum? you are a walking piece of stinking turd here

This is exactly the  reason why Cryptopia doesn't have any staff responding on Bitcointalk.

If Ben had asked me I would have discouraged him from posting here. People only hurl abuse. It is not a place for rational discussion.

Have to agree, bit of an echo chamber of FUD in here. Worse than facebook/twitter comments
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:48:41 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 06:16:38 PM by mprep

just look at our conversations up thread, BenTheAnonMod left pieces of turd bit by bit...he is a lying prick

Have to agree, bit of an echo chamber of FUD in here. Worse than facebook/twitter comments

now you two circle jerk now...

ciao  Wink

just look at our conversations up thread, BenTheAnonMod left pieces of turd bit by bit...he is a lying prick

ciao  Wink

Lol Xtraelv comes and vouches for me and I'm still lying. Thats right, Run away kid let the adults talk. "Ciao"

vouches that he knows you, i get it...you being a lying prick/turd is still on the table.

ciao  Wink

Lol Xtraelv comes and vouches for me and I'm still lying. Thats right, Run away kid let the adults talk. "Ciao"

vouches that he knows you, i get it...you being a lying prick/turd is still on the table.

Now who is changing their words, I'd call you a hypocrite but I doubt you can even spell it let alone know what it means.

you are free to call me anything you want..you are still a lying prick/turd, who is affiliated to cryptopia->> exit scammers, scam exchange.

ciao  Wink

Now who is changing their words, I'd call you a hypocrite but I doubt you can even spell it let alone know what it means.

you are free to call me anything you want..you are still a lying prick/turd, who is affiliated to cryptopia->> exit scammers, scam exchange.

And you are a nobody FUD spreader who got proven wrong, just trying to push your own agenda with misinformation. Sad really, was nice watching you back track once Xtraelv showed up though... made me laugh

proven wrong on what? back track on what? keep hiding under Xtraelv's skirt, who ever he/she is LOL...

you know why it seems that I'm leaving this thread? because I already proved that you are a lying prick/turd on team cryptopia.. it's done, it is over. and because I wiped the smile off your face (which is very obvious). you miserable fuck just keep on going and going. man just stay down and create another account here/somewhere. I don't care

"keep hiding under Xtraelv's skirt, who ever he/she is LOL..."

Someone more well known and trusted than you, thats for sure.

yup keep hiding there turd...and you are a shit stain on Xtraelv's undies for being affiliated with a lying piece of turd.

here is a gold nugget to newbs here

BenTheAnonMod --> cryptopia team

BenTheAnonMod: a more trusted guy..vouch..trust..trust..

look newbs Cryptopia had grown enough trust to harvest your money

trust my ass.

BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:57:26 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 11:22:58 AM by BenTheAnonMod

I think its worth noting that the above user has not argued any of my original comments, immediately resorted to name calling and trying to discredit me as an individual rather that what I was actually saying in the first place... Sounds a bit like someone with an agenda to me... I'll also just leave the definition of FUD here below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

"FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information."

*drops mic*

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:44:20 AM

I'm just stating the obvious nature of cryptopia exit scam .

You stating your own opinion and read too much speculation posts !

And such posts (in this thread) are exactly the Reason why i was Stoping to post any NEWS and Updates in here , because all others (or the most from the last 3 pages) in here i never seen before in this thread know it better !

There is no Exit Scam , that's just your guess  !

This Thread is not an Offical Support Thread !

All offical NEWS you will get at https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ  or on the Cryptopia Discord !

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:55:41 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 06:16:14 PM by mprep

I'm just stating the obvious nature of cryptopia exit scam .

You stating your own opinion and read too much speculation posts !

And such posts (in this thread) are exactly the Reason why i was Stoping to post any NEWS and Updates in here , because all others (or the most from the last 3 pages) in here i never seen before in this thread know it better !

There is no Exit Scam , that's just your guess  !

This Thread is not an Offical Support Thread !

All offical NEWS you will get at https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ  or on the Cryptopia Discord !

sorry, it is a scam until everybody got their money/crypto back.

I think its worth noting that the above user has not argued any of my original comments, immediately resorted to name calling and trying to discredit me as an individual rather that what I was actually saying in the first place... Sounds a bit like someone with an agenda to me... I'll also just leave the definition of FUD here below

"FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information."

*drops mic*

i bet you don't like the name calling part, not one bit. then gooood, let that sink in.

agenda? you just happen to barge in after my post and i smell shit/lies (caught you  Wink ) in your words...and so the story goes..blah..blah..

man go back to discord and just delete messages..okay?
KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:07:05 PM

I have a really good oldschool bounty idea...
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:12:26 PM

*drops mic*

i bet you don't like the name calling part, not one bit. then gooood, let that sink in.

agenda? you just happen to barge in after my post and i smell shit/lies (caught you  Wink ) in your words...and so the story goes..blah..blah..

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it is a sign of the uneducated to be honest. A grown man who has to resort to name calling rather than having an intelligent conversation, if anything I think its pretty pathetic.

But I doubt you could raise any good points if you tried.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:18:59 PM

*drops mic*

agenda? you just happen to barge in after my post and i smell shit/lies (caught you  Wink ) in your words...and so the story goes..blah..blah..

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it is a sign of the uneducated to be honest. A grown man who has to resort to name calling rather than having an intelligent conversation, if anything I think its pretty pathetic.

no point in raising good points, arguing, discussing anything with a caught liar.

but i pointed out that you are a liar right?

so your words don't mean shit.
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

*drops mic*

no point in raising good points, arguing, discussing anything with a caught liar.

You haven't pointed out anything, you got showed up by Xtraelv and now even Lafu is here calling out your bullshit. If anything, you've embarrassed yourself while proving me right every step of the way.

Even judging your account on here, a lot of posts but no trust... yikes, meanwhile Lafu and Xtraelv have not only more merit than you but higher trust ratings...

Did I mention you're embarrassing yourself...? Anyway, I'm done arguing with some nobody
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:31:33 PM

This is NOT a hack, this is a scam.

. Hiding behind the police and ignoring lots of customers 
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

This is NOT a hack, this is a scam.

. Hiding behind the police and ignoring lots of customers 

This is a good example of the straight up FUD going on in here... No proof, no evidence... just straight up slander.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:47:43 PM

*drops mic*

You haven't pointed out anything, you got showed up by Xtraelv and now even Lafu is here calling out your bullshit. If anything, you've embarrassed yourself while proving me right every step of the way.

Even judging your account on here, a lot of posts but no trust... yikes, meanwhile Lafu and Xtraelv have not only more merit than you but higher trust ratings...

Did I mention you're embarrassing yourself...? Anyway, I'm done arguing with some nobody

been here longer than your mommy and daddy...and your theme park called "CRYtopia"

again trust and merits don't mean shit, get these people their money/crypto back then you can get a shiny "trust rating or merits" from these newbs. bye
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:50:37 PM

Other exchanges might be operating in a less regulated market.

Cryptopia is a registered company that is licensed with the FMA.

When Cryptopia reported the breach to the police and other authorities they stepped in and took control.

This is because the authorities view this breach involving other peoples assets - not just Cryptopia.

New Zealands Authorities consider a breach of this value a very serious crime.

While Cryptopia assisted the authorities as much as possible they did not control the investigation and were not able to use their premises.

Since Friday they have been able to enter their premises again uninhibited but do not yet have control of everything. (Some of their equipment is still under the control of the authorities)

"Cryptopia management have full access to their facilities and business premises and the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again."

This doesn't mean that they can just turn on their website and start trading again. They have to assess the risks and safeguard the assets.

the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again
means that before this time their business was specifically prevented from running by the NZ Police while they conducted a forensic investigation.

It doesn't mean they can just instantly turn on the site and start trading. They also will need some time to make a proper assessment.

Cryptopia works in a regulated environment and has procedures to follow and authorities other than the police to satisfy.  

The identities of the founders, CEO and some of the staff are public knowledge. The accusations in this case that are being made are towards some of the victims of this crime rather than the criminals that perpetrated it.

To be honest it disgusts me how some people act on this forum. Anonymity seems to bring out the worst in some people. If you want to make baseless accusations then at least be brave enough to attach your real name to it.

I have attempted to keep the community updated. As I have said many times before - I do not work for Cryptopia - I do have a role there as a volunteer moderator. I got that role after I was particularly active in identifying phishing scams and other threats that could result in users losing funds.

I don't appreciate the insults and abuse and has resulted in a number of people being added to my ignore list.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:54:24 PM

Other exchanges might be operating in a less regulated market.

Cryptopia is a registered company that is licensed with the FMA.

When Cryptopia reported the breach to the police and other authorities they stepped in and took control.

This is because the authorities view this breach involving other peoples assets - not just Cryptopia.

New Zealands Authorities consider a breach of this value a very serious crime.

While Cryptopia assisted the authorities as much as possible they did not control the investigation and were not able to use their premises.

Since Friday they have been able to enter their premises again uninhibited but do not yet have control of everything. (Some of their equipment is still under the control of the authorities)

"Cryptopia management have full access to their facilities and business premises and the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again."

This doesn't mean that they can just turn on their website and start trading again. They have to assess the risks and safeguard the assets.

the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again
means that before this time their business was specifically prevented from running by the NZ Police while they conducted a forensic investigation.

It doesn't mean they can just instantly turn on the site and start trading. They also will need some time to make a proper assessment.

Cryptopia works in a regulated environment and has procedures to follow and authorities other than the police to satisfy.  

The identities of the founders, CEO and some of the staff are public knowledge. The accusations in this case that are being made are towards some of the victims of this crime rather than the criminals that perpetrated it.

To be honest it disgusts me how some people act on this forum. Anonymity seems to bring out the worst in some people. If you want to make baseless accusations then at least be brave enough to attach your real name to it.

I have attempted to keep the community updated. As I have said many times before - I do not work for Cryptopia - I do have a role there as a volunteer moderator. I got that role after I was particularly active in identifying phishing scams and other threats that could result in users losing funds.

I don't appreciate the insults and abuse and has resulted in a number of people being added to my ignore list.

*tips hat*

Always appreciate your well thought out responses.
You definitely deserve the *Mic drop* more than I do.

I look forward to seeing what nonsense they reply with.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:05:28 PM

mark karpeles, big vern...ring any bells? they are "victims" too

P.S. I'm gonna shove that stupid mic up the ass of your stupid toddler (BenTheAnonMod)

BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:17:42 PM

You're boring now, I'll wait for someone else to reply who can actually hold a conversation.

P.s I'm sure you'd love to shove things up my ass, I won't fetish shame you.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:25:00 PM

remember cryptsy?

I heard they paid their customers the present day (hack date) value of their BTC..

bear market--->low value crypto (cryptopia hack)

----------------------future-------------------

high value crypto, but will pay customers the low value crypto in USD (early 2019 valuation)

you think they are pulling this kind of shit?...yes they can, it is possible since it worked on big vern......no wonder they (cryptopia founders) quit their jobs  Grin

part time = no hack

full time = yeah! hack

*mic shoved up BenTheAnonMod's ass*
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:42:18 PM

I do think its hilarious that Xtraelv wrote out a big, detailed post... yet you still post this drivel... You surely have to be trolling at this point

I would also suggest you look into online slander and defamation claims, you aren't anonymous here.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:45:22 PM

I do think its hilarious that Xtraelv wrote out a big, detailed post explaining in detail... yet you still post this drivel... You surely have to be trolling at this point

I would also suggest you look into online slander and defamation claims, you aren't anonymous here.

not my first time with those kinds of "threats" here Tongue

suck it up.  Grin  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: