Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:09:25 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 12:32:57 PM by Boriss

It seems that only Cryptopia users will lose money on this one all other companies and service providers along side of stake holders will probably have their piece of cake after the funeral.

Still don't understand how can Cryptopia user can provide any proof of ETH coins for the claim.
Especially If i had some coins and then trade them for ETH on their platform.

That is just ridiculous, they have database with complete amount of money lost, they have proven that with their new token given to people that were robbed of ETH, they also have info regarding the owners so why would anyone need to proof anything beside that?

All in all it seems as well planned exit scam that will be major template for all other similar jobs in NZ if authorities don't make fine example of this people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:48:27 PM

I really hope that the owners of Cryptopia will have the same fate as the head of WEX.

https://www.coindesk.com/ex-ceo-of-crypto-exchange-wex-arrested-in-italy

Some interesting analogies and comparisons:

Cryptopia.NZ - Wex.NZ
                                                                 23 M $ ERC20 coin - 19 M $ ETH
Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared  - Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared

I hope for a well-deserved punishment for the stealing owners of the exchange, who shifted all the losses to customers and went bankrupt on the super-profit crypto-market, their associates, smart-ass and silent liquidators.
I would not like to think about the corruption of the NZ police, but where are they looking? Why not take vigorous action? Catch a hacker around the world, instead of arresting scoundrels from a nearby street?

https://dictoms.com/dmitri-vasilev-former-crypto-exchange-ceo-arrested-in-italy/

"A letter written by users to Vladimir Putin about the exchange was passed on to the Central Investigation Department of the Moscow Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs."

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:21:49 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 02:52:33 AM by four3200

I believe the Hack was orchestrated to bury everything they have done, and was planned to happen before we removed them so that it could tidily explain the state they had gotten the company into. And then rushed after their plan was interrupted when they were forcibly removed from the company.

They are now partnered with ANZ a bank that refused Cryptopia banking services, and PWC a firm that was supposed to be providing Cryptopia counsel on various legal matters, working on projects Cryptopia was gearing up to work on.
https://pastebin.com/e6ENNYZX

HeXXX CLAIM:
1.  Shady Biz Partner (some NZ outsourcing coder .com/firm)
2.  colludes with ANZ a bank that refused Cryptopia banking services, and PWC a accounting/compliance firm
= the inside game

thus NZ "security" police know nothing

---
odd is that  HeXXX/Sad_Dam/andSockPutpets PUBLIC behavior between Summer18 and May19 doesn't support their innocents
rather it suggests they colluded on the "Hack" and prior mischief
but got burned out of the deal

more:
bitfunder-jailed-14months
"enabling the theft of 6,000 bitcoin from Montrol’s companion fiat-to-crypto platform, WeExchange"
https://dictoms.com/jon-montroll-ceo-of-bitfunder-jailed-14months-for-defrauding-investors/

cryptopia had the world by the short hairs;
they could have been THE nzdollar<>crypto gateway;
and likely THE OZdollar<>crypto gateway;

huge $$$$$$$$$$$$$

(whatda fuck up)

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:21:53 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 02:08:42 PM by Finger

Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

I think Ben finally quit lol

Roger that. I hope he is still alive to face his little fish reputation trashed to shit star dust

Still here. Mainly just passing the death/threats on to the police. Whats up?

In 2020, liquidation will still be in the process, lawyers keeps in check that police is searching for a "non existing hacker" nowhere near cryptopia asociates, whom meanwhile will shill, pump, dump and turbo boost Libra coin with haircut/hacked capital - legal professional centralized next generation tech.

8==* Blockchain New Zealand *==8

AI network@work with motherfucking 157 likes

Once Cryptopia does announce their plans to move forward, what ever they may be. I look forward to how many of you will come and say you were wrong, unlikely that any will have the guts to do so. But don't worry, everything is being archived and will be posted in detail showing all the FUDers to be what they really are. I'll post a link to that thread in here too.

With previously leaked info about cryptopia pre hack business management, after hack crisis managment & what is happening now is major move backwards, and only one positive that it is little bit easier to identify real motherfuckers and their sock puppet crypto girls company on bitcointalk. But why it take to say this half a year?

"The focus should now be on the customers and creditors of Cryptopia receiving what they are owed and what is currently tied up in the company. " - Rob Dawson https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/114250403/cryptopia-boss-blames-former-shareholder-for-company-problems

If Hex say this just after the police finished "investigation" now story ambient would be different - keep in mind new deposits after reopening. Just now this sounds like costumers are long rekt and legal system for years will eat our crypto, racketeering KYC data in exchange. Must come up nice amount of cryptos which will remains to company because of that and after deadlines of KYC announced - and that seems to be main reason of liquidation. Was here a real hack, or inside job one, company already take  Ethereum "smart hacking contracts" profits with haircut in bitcoins, litecoins from not affected users rendering it to useless new non liquid token and not dotcoin, nzdt, cefs or other company capital gaining tool in possession. Red flag.

They issued invoices from Cryptopia for themselves, approved and paid them. They bled money everywhere they could, we paid for tax on their staff's flu shots? We paid for taxes on christmas gifts to their staff and our company bought the gifts. Everything they were unable to take for themselves they pissed into the wind on needless expenses and luxuries the company could not afford and engagements that ultimately buried us. https://steempeak.com/palnet/@vcdragon/version-of-the-story-of-cryptopia-from-developer-him-self-how-it-start-and-end

Huh, HEX singing voluntary non paid cryptopia moderators motherfucking song. In my opinion that is exit with much profit "that change their life" as they can is called liquidation. Who will reject good paid brainwashing program job with public mass agenda, they are not paid for what they are doing? I dont buy that  WC DRAGON leak for now - that is for NZ police, but not true story. Half year is enough time to fake the things like dick show few pages before.  

Angriness  intensifies as quickly as possiable.

And on that negative post will post some lulz positivism about how governmental systems is fucked up and they are not Your friend, not servant as it was supposed to be, governments are cancer. Bitcoin stand for decentralized governments, right? And most funny part here is that "New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy" - Wikipedia  

Lets count motherfuckers, virtual reality guillotine is ready!
& ... don't worry, everything is being archived
ovcijisir

Activity: 1486
Merit: 323

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:16:42 PM

I want to point out that some of the coins that were on Cryptopia made hard forks, and that swapping is needed.

For example CREA coin made some changes in network.

And there is mandatory token swap that needs to be done so the coins that were held before network changes can still be used.

More information:
https://creaproject.io/crea-2-swap-en/

Finger

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:10:41 PM

I want to point out that some of the coins that were on Cryptopia made hard forks, and that swapping is needed.

For example CREA coin made some changes in network.

And there is mandatory token swap that needs to be done so the coins that were held before network changes can still be used.

More information:
https://creaproject.io/crea-2-swap-en/

Ciao, shilling motherfucker. Nobody in crypto more then five years gives a fuck about random coin random hardforks -> bitcoin cash was index about. Copy-cat money making developments scheme, because of absent random new coin devs original coding skills it is nothing more then "bitcointalk legit - sometimes not announced at all" way of "copy-cat" random coin "copy-pasta" leading coins, that way hitting tango down node bitcoin investments with deadlines(!). Hard fork is whats serial coin developers and miners do. Collect bitcoins. Sounds like intranel shill for me ...

Whatyafak was 51% serial attacks of 2018 - that was so called 51% attacks, now we know THE PROBLEM it is called GREED. 51% greed attacks
ovcijisir

Activity: 1486
Merit: 323

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 04:34:27 PM

~
~

~

I am just pointing to a problem. I mentioned this coin because it affects me directly, being owner of some CREA coins.

I believe that there are more coins with same fate, so Cryptopia need to consider this...

BTW. if you don't own a shitcoin what are you doing on Cryptopia thread anyway.

This exchange was well known for having large number of shitcoins. That was their main value in comparison to other exchanges.

Finger

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:50:04 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 05:00:33 PM by Finger

I am just pointing to a problem. I mentioned this coin because it affects me directly, being owner of some CREA coins.

I believe that there are more coins with same fate, so Cryptopia need to consider this...

BTW. if you don't own a shitcoin what are you doing on Cryptopia thread anyway.

This exchange was well known for having large number of shitcoins. That was their main value in comparison to other exchanges.

Prove that You are not developer of mentioned coin, but investor please, lol. Can go whatever, disappear, thats not Your coins topic and i dont care about 2019 problems which started in ~2015. Go now hide behind the bushes, because i talk in general - im true McAfee - my statement is Windows operation system is long time fuck up. I do scuritay here - "saving" users from viruses, trojans and shit - thats how i profit. I actually use LINUX
Not once censored here by ben associates

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:00:02 PM

I really hope that the owners of Cryptopia will have the same fate as the head of WEX.

https://www.coindesk.com/ex-ceo-of-crypto-exchange-wex-arrested-in-italy

Some interesting analogies and comparisons:

Cryptopia.NZ - Wex.NZ
                                                                 23 M $ ERC20 coin - 19 M $ ETH
Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared  - Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared

I hope for a well-deserved punishment for the stealing owners of the exchange, who shifted all the losses to customers and went bankrupt on the super-profit crypto-market, their associates, smart-ass and silent liquidators.
I would not like to think about the corruption of the NZ police, but where are they looking? Why not take vigorous action? Catch a hacker around the world, instead of arresting scoundrels from a nearby street?

https://dictoms.com/dmitri-vasilev-former-crypto-exchange-ceo-arrested-in-italy/

"A letter written by users to Vladimir Putin about the exchange was passed on to the Central Investigation Department of the Moscow Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs."

something like this is a better ending for cryptopia crooks  Cheesy

https://decrypt.co/8086/bitmarket-exchange-tobias-nemiro-dead-poland
Finger

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:07:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 09:00:30 PM by Finger

something like this is a better ending for cryptopia crooks  Cheesy

https://decrypt.co/8086/bitmarket-exchange-tobias-nemiro-dead-poland

Jesus say dont kill people, governments say dont kill people, but both governments in syndicate with criminals kill people everyday in hundreds if not thousands mediana. Thats why we need governments decentralization. Fuck wars rolling by governments. Communist China making Your fancy mining hardware. but capitalistic "democratic" world is developing trade war, because why? Not enough balls to produce on its own soil so cheep tech, not profitable? "The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an anglophone intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.  - Wiki" And German Kim Dot Com panic room in NZ lol. Have the fiat moneyz, fucks the gov - nice show. "In an interview with Radio New Zealand this morning, Assange said there were some common threads in his case and whistleblower Edward Snowden and Dotcom cases. All three were being pursued by the same prosecutor in Alexandra, Virginia."  Sad for Assange, not fit in place, he is the best Satoshi Nakamoto, can give my life for his existence in non sterile and not policed surroundings for better life on earth without me. Vendetta now is not black&white but 10 years its a rainbow colors pallet.

KYC disclosure - my *topia account is registered under Afganistan

Fake news everywhere, shills technology

Divide and conquer seems like was used by Intranel between Hex and that Adam ...  Cryptsy saga is in the air :-) Big Vern still married chinese woman, or not? Maybe just fucking around with fake ID in murica and fucking Your wifes and daughters, nobody really cares about because its profitable this way which is called FINTECH, decrypted it is regulated by governments cryptocurrency trading. (Souns like Libra coin?) Shitcoins must have real word use first - that is why them become tradeble - AND MOST OF US POOR PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASH SCAMED HERE BY SERIAL COIN DEVELOPERS AND MOTHERFUCKING GAMERS-MINERS. Normal economical logic - first useful, second tradeble because useful and and here comes ~2015 fuck up. Reverse engineering from of other fame by J.P. Morgans Jamie Dimon and others backwards to populations - "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." What i mean here is profiting is only one side - banking industry, with an army of lawyers and shit which sponsors politics, buying the police, building brand new walls an hiring private securitay for their own safety. Flat earth. So flat that it must be scary now to own crypto like in India... So scary like cadavers in the Ganges river, by regular basis.

Goldman Sachs struggling for basic attention bitcoin injections?

Shit show is that way we go, angry, violent, pissed off - that is governments best production. "Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!" Waked up populations is on the hit move upcoming to system. That is in humanity production by design for kings, presidents and other fake gods. Will be "blood in streets" like rats of Wall street say :-)

i am not only true and real McAfee but also virtual guillotine maker for fake, centralized blockchain monarchy we are trolled in with fake news culture teaming. Take it because times fly & Ben is just a little fish afraid to die because he knew what he was doing ... Everything is archived ...

Crypto currencys at their best (my archive) via AltCoin calendar
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 04:20:50 PM

Cryptsy saga is in the air :-) Big Vern still married chinese woman, or not? Maybe just fucking around with fake ID in murica and fucking Your wifes and daughters, nobody really cares about because its profitable this way which is called FINTECH, decrypted it is regulated by governments

where is Big Vern?

Big.gov will rekt you if your alt actually start to take off.

meanwhile.

How deep our they in B or E? Wink
(never forget gox/silkroad gains)

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 05:56:25 PM

i want my pakcoin back !!

you hold this coins
Neloc75

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:17:50 PM

you all are horrible people and should be ashamed @ cryptopia staff
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:42:34 PM

I wouldn't expect any real news regarding Cryptopia before the end of the calendar year, begining of the next year, assuming positive development where users could get some tiny fraction of their funds back.
Of course that is a very big if, for now I would fear that most of the valuable coins are gone, or will be gone due to the liquidation process, and the rest of the useless dust may be either few forks away from what current state of the wallets is, or completely gone.

this space is intentionally left blank
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:43:18 PM

You're wrong man re coins gone. Liquidators cannot touch the coins in individual wallets.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:15:44 AM

You're wrong man re coins gone. Liquidators cannot touch the coins in individual wallets.
You are right, but this is just the theory. Looking at the past events like Poloniex haircut, or Cryptsy, coinex.pw, Mintpal, Mt.Gox and many more exchanges that hit the dust, I wouldn't expect to get much of my coins back. A tiny fraction, if at all, would be a realistic expectation. Don't understand me wrong, I would love to be proven wrong.

this space is intentionally left blank
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:25:15 AM

You are right, but this is just the theory. Looking at the past events like Poloniex haircut, or Cryptsy, coinex.pw, Mintpal, Mt.Gox and many more exchanges that hit the dust, I wouldn't expect to get much of my coins back. A tiny fraction, if at all, would be a realistic expectation. Don't understand me wrong, I would love to be proven wrong.

Agreed, I've said it before that I have waved my coins goodbye long ago, though I really hope and wish that those responsible for our losses will be brought to justice and punished to the full extent of the law.
But that looks unlikely given how events unfolded since the "hack" which I come to believe more and more was just coverup for a too greedy manglement sucking up all they can. If it looks, talks and walks like an exit scam, it could well be one - even if it is technically better described by "bankrupcy through complete incompetence and greed".

DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:11:35 PM

wish that those responsible for our losses will be brought to justice and punished
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

I wantneed my 0.4 btc back Sad
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:16:47 PM

wish that those responsible for our losses will be brought to justice and punished
Its just we can wish
I wantneed my 0.4 btc back Sad
You not alone in this many others also looking for back me too.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: