Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$3.99] Lynda.com Premium |~| Custom |~| CHEAPEST |~| Vouched  (Read 18399 times)
LunaScratch (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:06:55 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 04:48:47 PM by LunaScratch

Lynda.com Premium

Bitcoin: $4
Skrill: $4
Accepting CS:GO Skins and Keys worth $4
G2A Gift Card (How I can accept PayPal, not complicated): 5 EUR
I accept other payments as well, but Bitcoin is preferred. I can't accept PayPal but I accept trades or Gift Cards or anything you can offer, just hit me up on Skype and we'll discuss.

(Do NOT add "iLunaScratch." (with the dot) or "live:ilunascratch", feel free to ask me to confirm identity)

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to open a Lynda.com premium shop. If you want to learn anything from Photoshop to Cinema 4D to Unity 3D (and many other programs as well), then you've come to the right place. A normal Lynda subscription costs anything from $19.99-$34.99 per month and what I'm doing will cost you less than that for a lot longer.

Will I need to cover my tracks?
No, you will not. Unlike cracked accounts, you are not sharing this account with anyone,
meaning that your history and bookmarks (or anything else) don't need to be hidden or deleted
so that the account owner does not discover you. This is your account, do what you want with it.

Can I download the Project Files on this account?
If you're learning anything new and want to follow along with the course as closely as possible, you can download the project files directly from Lynda.com and enjoy the premium experience.

Will I be able to change anything I want with the account?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to change the login details once I have created the account. This isn't because you'll get banned if you do, but simply because I have not found a way to change the passwords on these accounts. However, when creating the account, you can gladly tell me which password I should use to create it and I will use that password. Other than that, you can change all the information you like. All the personal details are changeable and you can make the account feel as "at home" as you'd like.

Warranty
I will replace the accounts free of charge as long as the method still works and if I close shop, one time after I closed shop. They last a while though, you shouldn't need to replace often.

Proof
https://i.imgur.com/Ez73Q9A.png
As you can see, the project files are available for download (check download bar at the bottom to see that it actually downloads) and I can watch any video in the course (just picked one randomly for proof).

https://i.imgur.com/6TTrDLM.png
You can see that when I download the PC software, I can download the entire courses offline (which is only available in the annual premium subscription (the one for ~$300+)).

T.o.S
1. No refunds after you receive the account.
2. You have read the entire thread upon purchase and will not dispute anything stated.
3. A chargeback will result in a scam report.
4. I will help you as long as I am able to. If the account stops working, I will replace it. If the method stops working, I will not help you anymore regarding the account.
5. You understand that these Terms of Service may be changed at any given time without notifying you.

I don't mean to go against the forum's rules or anything. I read the rules regarding account sales, but it seemed rather specific to stolen (cracked) accounts. As these are not, in fact, cracked accounts and I have seen many people sell similar items, I have decided to post this thread. Please do let me know if I am compromising any rules I am not aware of, I am not trying to cause conflict.

Vouches
Good day,

The deal went on smoothly,
I have ordered the account via Skype, and I have got the details ( I was able to set my own email and custom password ), The account is fully functioning as promised,

very good experience.  Smiley Smiley

Received vouch copy. Account worked perfectly (I was able to watch lessons and download files). I was able to login and change data. Would Recommend !!

Good luck with sales Smiley

Thanks, Received my vouch copy. Account worked perfectly (I was able to watch lessons and downloaded files and watch offline videos too) and with the help of the seller i was even able to attach my account to the Windows Desktop App for Lynda.com and even my mobile App, tested every aspect of the account, working absolutely fine so far. I was able to login and change data. Would highly Recommend and please stay supportive for ever !!

Good luck with sales

Just received and test an account. It works perfectly (can change name and email).

I just bought one account and got my details within 5 mins, I was so impressed I ordered my friend one too, straight away.

**** VOUCH ******

Fast replies, great service, got my account details straight away, ordered another one as well.

Perfect.

A pleasure to do business with!!

great seller..will couch for him
(Thanks for the couch  Wink)

Great guy to deal with, very fast response, everything just as he promised.  Like last post, OP gives you flexibility for username.  Very satisfied!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masoodzia

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:30:38 AM

Appreciate a vouch copy, will provide honest review and feedback accordingly if you wish so!!!
OP411

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 08:48:14 AM

trusted premium member & seller in the mpgh forums as i've seen
good luck with sales
LunaScratch (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:04:31 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 09:43:00 AM by LunaScratch

Appreciate a vouch copy, will provide honest review and feedback accordingly if you wish so!!!
I'd actually prefer a user with a higher post count if possible, sorry! Sad However, I'd be happy to offer you a discount if you add me on Skype if you're really interested in an account. First customer discount!

EDIT: Decided to send it anyway. Sent it now Smiley

good luck with sales
Thanks a lot, thought I'd put up a thread here as well!

---

Still looking to give out one vouch copy, ideally to a member with 400+ posts.
khudher

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:01:06 PM

Good day,

The deal went on smoothly,
I have ordered the account via Skype, and I have got the details ( I was able to set my own email and custom password ), The account is fully functioning as promised,

very good experience.  Smiley Smiley
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:22:52 PM

I'd actually prefer a user with a higher post count if possible, sorry! Sad However, I'd be happy to offer you a discount if you add me on Skype if you're really interested in an account. First customer discount!

EDIT: Decided to send it anyway. Sent it now Smiley

good luck with sales
Thanks a lot, thought I'd put up a thread here as well!

---

Still looking to give out one vouch copy, ideally to a member with 400+ posts.

Interested in vouch copy Smiley Sent you pm
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:22:29 PM

Received vouch copy. Account worked perfectly (I was able to watch lessons and download files). I was able to login and change data. Would Recommend !!

Good luck with sales Smiley
masoodzia

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:50:46 AM

Thanks, Received my vouch copy. Account worked perfectly (I was able to watch lessons and downloaded files and watch offline videos too) and with the help of the seller i was even able to attach my account to the Windows Desktop App for Lynda.com and even my mobile App, tested every aspect of the account, working absolutely fine so far. I was able to login and change data. Would highly Recommend and please stay supportive for ever !!

Good luck with sales
tnviet

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:04:38 AM

Just received and test an account. It works perfectly (can change name and email).
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166

Dude

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:16:28 AM

Just wanna ask if this is the aussie library method?
The reason I ask is that there's only low-res video when watching it on my tablet, if you use the aussie method.  Smiley

The Dude
LunaScratch (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:25:11 AM

Just wanna ask if this is the aussie library method?
The reason I ask is that there's only low-res video when watching it on my tablet, if you use the aussie method.  Smiley
This isn't the aussie method, I thought that method was long-dead? Tongue
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Dude

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:31:27 AM

So the video is hi-res on a tablet?  Grin

The Dude
LunaScratch (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:43:15 AM

So the video is hi-res on a tablet?  Grin
https://i.imgur.com/Ir9jWde.png
This is what I got when I started a random video on my iPad, not sure how hi-res you're looking for it to be!
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Dude

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:03:41 AM

You have a HD or SD button on the bottom right. My wife have a full premium account and can watch full HD on her tablet.
I just want my own personal account so don't want to screw with hers account. And since I have a Samsung HD tablet I'm just curious if your accounts have that possibility.

The Dude
daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:12:14 AM

I can try check that for you later Anastazy,
I just bought one account and got my details within 5 mins, I was so impressed I ordered my friend one too, straight away.

**** VOUCH ******

Fast replies, great service, got my account details straight away, ordered another one as well.

Perfect.

A pleasure to do business with!!
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Dude

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:16:51 AM

That would be great @daytob

The Dude
kaboom15

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:16:22 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 01:57:34 PM by kaboom15

great seller..will vouch for him
DirkZiff@europe.com

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:37:33 PM

Great guy to deal with, very fast response, everything just as he promised.  Like last post, OP gives you flexibility for username.  Very satisfied!
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:26:48 AM

I turned to LunaScratch after I bought an account from another seller and it expired twice (in very quick succession). S/he was very efficient in delivery and presented me with a lot of relevant information regarding the purchase. I have full access to Lynda's libraries and the complete array of capabilities are available to me, including the option to download for offline usage.

All in I am completely satisfied, and hopefully it lasts longer than the account before, but even if it somehow expires, I'm sure LunaScratch will be here for support. Smiley

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
impact1560

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:13:38 PM

Everything is working as excepted. The account works!
oluaris

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:14:49 AM

Sent an add request on Skype. Thanks!
oluaris

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:03:29 AM

Transaction went very smoothly! Took just a few minutes to chat on Skype and voila, premium account. Thanks again!
alfred01

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:23:50 PM

vouch!

Everything went through fine, had the accounts within 10 minutes! Smiley Highly recommend this seller
septiumwolf

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:49:19 PM

Hi, for lynda.com, can I buy with my own email or custom username?
daytob

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:18:34 PM

Sent you a pm luna Wink
daytob

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:03:02 AM

Another vouch

Super seller!
fast delivery and all my clients are happy.
Will continue to buy from Luna
masoodzia

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:51:11 PM

I just bought a lynda account from this seller, he was very efficient and honest seller , everything worked flawlessly, till now it's working perfectly alright.
Highly recommend this seller as he is seriously into real business !!
linkykeys

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:33:39 PM

Hello there when you back online im interested in the bundle deal how long is the grammerly account for?
LunaScratch (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

-- BUMP --

Currently online and selling.
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:30:53 AM