Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
Brubilla

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

They fucked up the first Exchange listing big time

Rather to go with a well established exchange like...any other....they go with p2pb2b - high withdrawal fee - literally no volume besides washtrading - nobody even heard about that exchange from the community - feels scammy -  just because its free.

Development is stagnant, lots of delays, you can look up the 3dcoin talk forum, lots of blog post from the dev, when new features will get added and than they postpone it with every new blog post. If you dont implement it, dont put out a blogpost, easy.

I dont say they do nothing, but they surely have a bad marketing team, i mean, p2pb2b? There is even a blogpost about, "Why do 3dc avoid low volume exchanges"  Huh Grin

The only nice thing the last 6 months was the new video of their world.

If you are not able to see what is done inside Github (not in the statistics, inside Github) that is your deficiency, obviously yours is a clear attempt to trolling, your only posts are here and in the discussion about the exchange with an account created ad hoc so no further answers are necessary, those who follow the project is well aware of the marketing activities they are carrying out.
Btw the project has a very large and active community that you do not see and it is not necessary for you to see it and important investors holding millions of coins because they know the project well. Recently the team has made known in addition to the ICO results also the rich list with a preview of the new explorer (this because as you say they do not work ... but stop making misinformation ...) so it's all very clear and transparent. They are working on a new consensus protocol and this is well known to those who follow the project full-time. For the detractors and envious the team has no time to waste, but there is the community ready to defend the project. We are here.

Ah, yes, the diehard supporters. I follow the project too and their marketing activities are, well, misplaced at best. Saw the new explorer and again, not impressed (open source explorer).
I know that they are developing, but that was not my point of the above quote, its the exchange listing, which everyone was hyped about (what will it be?) and now that. Its like the IDAX listing, but they managed to make it even worse after months of waiting. Ah and the best part, they made us wait for the exchange listing until they changed the consensus, which was now postponed, löl.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

District really can become a project for future generation. District developers shares with us a new point of view and I like it. Projects like district could resolve a lots of problems and I am sure they will do it very soon.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

District really can become a project for future generation. District developers shares with us a new point of view and I like it. Projects like district could resolve a lots of problems and I am sure they will do it very soon.
Wow. You are so inspired by District project. I guess developers should appreciate such loyal community members. By the way, what problems do you mean exactly? I haven’t quite understand your words.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Wow. You are so inspired by District project. I guess developers should appreciate such loyal community members. By the way, what problems do you mean exactly? I haven’t quite understand your words.
Of course, I am. It is pretty obvious for me that district is successful already. It offers a profitable financial product and it is a great advantage. It means that developers are responsible and they are good at keeping promises. I mean district offer a great market place and educational platform.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Of course, I am. It is pretty obvious for me that district is successful already. It offers a profitable financial product and it is a great advantage. It means that developers are responsible and they are good at keeping promises. I mean district offer a great market place and educational platform.
I guess you are right. District is something incredible and I hope more people will join its community. I really like all features of District. I like the most the opportunity of distant education. It is important for me.
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

They fucked up the first Exchange listing big time

Rather to go with a well established exchange like...any other....they go with p2pb2b - high withdrawal fee - literally no volume besides washtrading - nobody even heard about that exchange from the community - feels scammy -  just because its free.

Development is stagnant, lots of delays, you can look up the 3dcoin talk forum, lots of blog post from the dev, when new features will get added and than they postpone it with every new blog post. If you dont implement it, dont put out a blogpost, easy.

I dont say they do nothing, but they surely have a bad marketing team, i mean, p2pb2b? There is even a blogpost about, "Why do 3dc avoid low volume exchanges"  Huh Grin

The only nice thing the last 6 months was the new video of their world.

If you are not able to see what is done inside Github (not in the statistics, inside Github) that is your deficiency, obviously yours is a clear attempt to trolling, your only posts are here and in the discussion about the exchange with an account created ad hoc so no further answers are necessary, those who follow the project is well aware of the marketing activities they are carrying out.
Btw the project has a very large and active community that you do not see and it is not necessary for you to see it and important investors holding millions of coins because they know the project well. Recently the team has made known in addition to the ICO results also the rich list with a preview of the new explorer (this because as you say they do not work ... but stop making misinformation ...) so it's all very clear and transparent. They are working on a new consensus protocol and this is well known to those who follow the project full-time. For the detractors and envious the team has no time to waste, but there is the community ready to defend the project. We are here.

Ah, yes, the diehard supporters. I follow the project too and their marketing activities are, well, misplaced at best. Saw the new explorer and again, not impressed (open source explorer).
I know that they are developing, but that was not my point of the above quote, its the exchange listing, which everyone was hyped about (what will it be?) and now that. Its like the IDAX listing, but they managed to make it even worse after months of waiting. Ah and the best part, they made us wait for the exchange listing until they changed the consensus, which was now postponed, löl.

Yes diehard supporter  Cool 3DCoin Daemon here  Cool Problems? Let's talk about... Now the trolls are scarce since it was shown what the project can do, so when it appears one is always a party!  Grin
I was referring to the transparency of the rich list, not to the fact that they use Iquidus or Insight as an open source explorer ... welcome in the open source world dude! You did not discover the hot water ... but obviously your comprehension skills are very limited... in any case reveal yourself! All know who I am ...  Cool but who are you? Until you reveal yourself, you simply remain a troll and I can only have fun playing with you... lol.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

I agree with you. I think the traditional educational system is too old-fashioned and unfair. I guess people need to move on and try something else. A distant education could really resolve a problem with low level of education in many countries.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

I agree with you. I think the traditional educational system is too old-fashioned and unfair. I guess people need to move on and try something else. A distant education could really resolve a problem with low level of education in many countries.
Some won’t agree with you. If you mean kids, they still need society around to grow up as normal human being. I thought about elder people that want to know more but don’t have enough possibilities to travel or other cirscustances that don’t allow them to get additional education.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Some won’t agree with you. If you mean kids, they still need society around to grow up as normal human being. I thought about elder people that want to know more but don’t have enough possibilities to travel or other cirscustances that don’t allow them to get additional education.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. Perhaps we haven’t quiet understood each other. Anyway, the project gives more than any other cryptoproject on the current market. It is obvious for everyone.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Ok. I understand what you want to say. Perhaps we haven’t quiet understood each other. Anyway, the project gives more than any other cryptoproject on the current market. It is obvious for everyone.
I agree with you about district project. It is a perfect combination of best feature and it will change a lot. It has a strong community but I still think that it needs support from other companies. Do you know something about its partners?
simplymieke

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know too much about their partners. The only thing I know that they have a technical partner that helped to improve the blockchain -  Unreal Engine.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know too much about their partners. The only thing I know that they have a technical partner that helped to improve the blockchain -  Unreal Engine.
Thanks for this interesting information. Maybe they will update this information or find some new exciting collaborations. I guess many companies are interested in becoming district’s partners.
bigtop1967

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Basically, I don’t appreciate VR projects. I don’t think that creating a new reality is a best solution to resolve all of our problems. Anyway, District is surprisingly interesting and attractive for me.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

Basically, I don’t appreciate VR projects. I don’t think that creating a new reality is a best solution to resolve all of our problems. Anyway, District is surprisingly interesting and attractive for me.
Like it or not, these technologies or conquering the current market and it is a pupolar trend. It gives not only a possibility to create a new reality. It give more opportunities for business development.
bigtop1967

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

Like it or not, these technologies or conquering the current market and it is a pupolar trend. It gives not only a possibility to create a new reality. It give more opportunities for business development.
I agree that it can be profitable but hype will be subsided. I really wonder will vr technologies enter to every house. How will simple people deal with vr products or they won’t be even interested in them?
CJGoodings

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

I agree that it can be profitable but hype will be subsided. I really wonder will vr technologies enter to every house. How will simple people deal with vr products or they won’t be even interested in them?
I think vr technologies are for youngest people. Forward-looking men understand that these technologies can change something. Do you remember that period when no one believed in blockchain? Do you see how it is popular now?
bigtop1967

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Ok, perhaps you are right about it. I guess blockchain and vr technologies have different purpose but you are right about some people’s attitude. Bockchain really has a lot of practical applications in real life.
CJGoodings

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

Ok, perhaps you are right about it. I guess blockchain and vr technologies have different purpose but you are right about some people’s attitude. Bockchain really has a lot of practical applications in real life.
It is true. Blockchain changed the meaning of data management and it is awesome. I am sure that one day we see that vr technologies have changed our reality. You just need to be more open-minded.
bigtop1967

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

It is true. Blockchain changed the meaning of data management and it is awesome. I am sure that one day we see that vr technologies have changed our reality. You just need to be more open-minded.
Thanks for your advices. Maybe it will really happen. Who knows? Besides, i am sure district will help it to develop. I am convinced that district team perfectly unites two these technologies.
CJGoodings

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Thanks for your advices. Maybe it will really happen. Who knows? Besides, i am sure district will help it to develop. I am convinced that district team perfectly unites two these technologies.
I agree with your opinion about this project. I know there are many different opinions but I am sure that project is still developing. We need to give a chance to developers because they have a lot of things to show us.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: