Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90837 times)
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

Guys, there is time to exchange. You collected much money and you can list 3DC on good exchanges. Why are you so slow?  Sad
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Firefox Italy

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

becouse binance listing takes time  Tongue Tongue Grin Grin

OF course i'm joking... bu i hope so.... Wink Wink
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

From what I understood the problem happened because of the inexperience in the definition of the parameters of reward. Usually when a blockchain recruits external staff to do tests, it always gives some reward. And this reward is always insignificant at that moment when the coin is found. I cite Storiqa as an example that will pay me 100 STQ for the test I did in Beta a few days. That's about $ 1.2. I think the best way here would be mediation, because as we all know, a test is a test! Not to leave the testator millionaire. On the other hand, as I understand it, some people were willing to test because of the reward. This has to be observed. So gentlemen, I think that any amount that does not exceed $ 2 at the price of ICO pays very well to anyone who is willing to test. This is my suggestion. It is well for 3DC to propose paying such a value, for example a test. And if you do not want the coins, please send them to me. The difficulty has greatly increased is 3DC is turning gold.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Firstly you told us 100% then 50%, this morning you offered us below 10% and now you are calling us greedy, why??? We just want what is our!!
We earned these coins helping you in testnet and now you fu.... us.
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

I said in the announcement that we tried to reward them ,the percentage was negotiable,but they felt that it's a debt.and we can't rewrd all the test coins from the mine net, not ever 50% ,can you tell me how ,we give you investors coins ! ! It's test
foxjames512

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

Firstly you told us 100% then 50%, this morning you offered us below 10% and now you are calling us greedy, why??? We just want what is our!!
We earned these coins helping you in testnet and now you fu.... us.

What are your talking about? I do not understand you. Can you explain what did you mean?
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Guys, there is time to exchange. You collected much money and you can list 3DC on good exchanges. Why are you so slow?  Sad
The project has collected the minimum necessary amount of money for development, so do not need to give a lot of money for a good exchange.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Mico85

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Hi Guys,

is here anyone who mined 3dc coins in testnet?
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:12:29 AM
Merited by michele1it (1)

The central role of Masternodes,primenodes in project districts

If you’re an ardent follower of Projects Districts, you’ve probably heard the term Masternode being thrown about
the Projects whitepaper and its numerous social media channels. And if you’re conversant with the crypto world you probably know
what a Masternode is and its importance in a blockchain. However, for those new to the cryptocurrency scene and in extension
Project Districts, the term might stir up a bit of confusion. For the sake of these individuals we will be addressing what a Masternode is, its uses in
 the Districts ecosystem, and how can users use them as a source of investment.

Firefox Italy

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

very informative piece....

obviusly the prime node will need high spec vps to run...but reawards also will be high...
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

very informative piece....

obviusly the prime node will need high spec vps to run...but reawards also will be high...
Yes, but it will pay off in the future. As the project develops, the number of transactions in the network will grow, and this will give a very good passive income.
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Very well!!!  Cool As already underlined several times, this is a true project not aimed exclusively at the masternodes and passive income, here there is a real project and as is clear for those who follow the project for some time the masternodes will be transformed into primenodes afterwards with the precise functions necessary for the network and to guarantee the correct operation of the 3D DAPPS that will run on Districts. If you are looking for a project in which the masternodes (in the future primenodes) have a raison d'etre you have come to the right place!!!  Wink In the meantime, the threshold of 1300 masternodes enabled  Shocked Shocked Shocked has been exceeded!!! Incredible result for a project that is not yet in exchanges but now in many groups is expected as one of the most promising and undervalued projects of 2018 and waiting for the exchange is now feverish!!!  Grin Everyone wants 3DCOIN DISTRICTS !!!  Shocked Shocked Grin Cool Wink Wink Wink
Mico85

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

Hi Guys,

It seems that nobody else participated in testnet mining environment.... I just want to share our (small group of early supporters) story with you guys and let you know that not everything is quiet brilliant by this project team as it seems to be. We were early supporters, we find a project that was according to our opinion one of the best (we still think so), but the problem occurred when team members didn't kept their promise. Let me explain, we were helping team in testnet environment with our mining equipment, team promised us that they will pay us out for that. Firstly they promised 100% mined coins in testnet, so we would have to receive same amount of bounty in mainnet. Then after some time of our work they decided to reduce a reward onto 50%, we still agreed. After project switched onto mainnet, we were waiting for our bounty, we were constantly contacting team members and they used to tell us that they are working on that and that it will be soon distributed. Suddenly two days ago they just posted a post that they will not reward any of testnet miners. So they left us without anything  Sad we invested quiet a lot into mining equipment, biggest cost was electricity for which we had to pay upon 400$ per month, but the team doesen't give a sh.. further more after their post they didn't want even to talk with us any more. We were forced to bring our problem into community, but they ban us ant threw us out of that group.

Well that's our story. Our point is to warn you all of scammers, please be careful, we certainly will be more that we were till now.

P.S.
I still believe in this project it seems that they will bring something great out, but you should not trust a team members.

Thanks for your time reading this.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Now that Project districts has taken a step further with the revelation of what Primenode is and its functions, every hodlers out there are waiting how much our 3dcoins worth per token. The whole ecosystem are being lined up into places and when the system is ready to cater dApps, as hodlers we can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

I want to know what news do we have? Bounty company will begin in a few days. I'm waiting for the start.
foxjames512

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Guys, there is time to exchange. You collected much money and you can list 3DC on good exchanges. Why are you so slow?  Sad
The project has collected the minimum necessary amount of money for development, so do not need to give a lot of money for a good exchange.

They collected about 11 million dollars. They can list at least at one tier 1 exchange to make a good first step.
Firefox Italy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Hi Guys,

It seems that nobody else participated in testnet mining environment.... I just want to share our (small group of early supporters) story with you guys and let you know that not everything is quiet brilliant by this project team as it seems to be. We were early supporters, we find a project that was according to our opinion one of the best (we still think so), but the problem occurred when team members didn't kept their promise. Let me explain, we were helping team in testnet environment with our mining equipment, team promised us that they will pay us out for that.

i and a few friend joined this project in late 2017, we are very active on social and  we are admin in a telegram italian districts channel but we didnt heard of testnet and the possibility to earn real
coin in a low difficulty enviroment. Don't you think it is at least a bit courius ? How lond did last this testnet ? how many peaple was into ? if you do mine in a testnet where do you think dev
could take "real" coins to pay you ?

The next time think twice and do not attack a devs team who has coin locked for 5 year and with a barely soft cap is  working hard to pursue the project.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Hi Guys,

It seems that nobody else participated in testnet mining environment.... I just want to share our (small group of early supporters) story with you guys and let you know that not everything is quiet brilliant by this project team as it seems to be. We were early supporters, we find a project that was according to our opinion one of the best (we still think so), but the problem occurred when team members didn't kept their promise. Let me explain, we were helping team in testnet environment with our mining equipment, team promised us that they will pay us out for that. Firstly they promised 100% mined coins in testnet, so we would have to receive same amount of bounty in mainnet. Then after some time of our work they decided to reduce a reward onto 50%, we still agreed. After project switched onto mainnet, we were waiting for our bounty, we were constantly contacting team members and they used to tell us that they are working on that and that it will be soon distributed. Suddenly two days ago they just posted a post that they will not reward any of testnet miners. So they left us without anything  Sad we invested quiet a lot into mining equipment, biggest cost was electricity for which we had to pay upon 400$ per month, but the team doesen't give a sh.. further more after their post they didn't want even to talk with us any more. We were forced to bring our problem into community, but they ban us ant threw us out of that group.

Well that's our story. Our point is to warn you all of scammers, please be careful, we certainly will be more that we were till now.

P.S.
I still believe in this project it seems that they will bring something great out, but you should not trust a team members.

Thanks for your time reading this.
I participated in the mining in the test network, but I have no claims to the project. You have to understand that it was just a test. After one day of test mining, I received 40 coins. In the main network I got 10K coins for all time.
Mico85

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Hi Guys,

It seems that nobody else participated in testnet mining environment.... I just want to share our (small group of early supporters) story with you guys and let you know that not everything is quiet brilliant by this project team as it seems to be. We were early supporters, we find a project that was according to our opinion one of the best (we still think so), but the problem occurred when team members didn't kept their promise. Let me explain, we were helping team in testnet environment with our mining equipment, team promised us that they will pay us out for that.

i and a few friend joined this project in late 2017, we are very active on social and  we are admin in a telegram italian districts channel but we didnt heard of testnet and the possibility to earn real
coin in a low difficulty enviroment. Don't you think it is at least a bit courius ? How lond did last this testnet ? how many peaple was into ? if you do mine in a testnet where do you think dev
could take "real" coins to pay you ?

The next time think twice and do not attack a devs team who has coin locked for 5 year and with a barely soft cap is  working hard to pursue the project.

We knew testnet mining because team members told us about that, I have plenty conversation stored on my mail, telegram where we talk talked about rewards for mined coins. I don't know exactly when it started, but we were mining since autumn previous year till they switched to mainnet. How many people was in mining project actually don’t know, we were 3 people. Dev stated that they will pay us out trough bounty rewards. I am not attacking any of devs, I just want to claim from them what they actually promised to us. I have no other mechanism to claim these rewards otherwise social media etc. I would like that all of you at least understand us and from team to pay us out or at least apologies to us as they didn’t kept their promise.

michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

The team has already explained on the official Telegram group what it had to explain, giving considerable space to the dissent of only two people who can not accept that a testnet is just a testnet, two people in disagreement over a group of over 800 members. The Community knows how things went and has made its own idea and the result is that it is totally on the team side, the situation is clear for everyone so it is becoming tiring to hear the complaints of two people screwing for days on the same topic. Now it's time to move on and put aside your own individual interests that can not be met as you expected. Now we have a great project to discuss and a tireless team to support because the moment of the exchange is approaching. Go on! Go Districts go!  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: