Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90837 times)
Firefox Italy

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

website promptly back on line...

good works team, as always...
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

i guess there will be no exchange this month, cause i dont think devs will make it in june. there was no news for a while, just about hacking
hope that devs working on product and preparing to exchange too.
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

There was a vulnerability and hacker could steal 4 000 000 3DC. It is not good for your reputation.
So was it an attempt or did they steal 4 million coins? Of course it is an unpleasant situation, but we need to work on security. I think many leading projects had such problems, and it did not ruin them.

Yes, my mistake. There is only a ransom. They did not steal 3DC directly.

There was a vulnerability and hacker could steal 4 000 000 3DC. It is not good for your reputation.

So was it an attempt or did they steal 4 million coins? Of course it is an unpleasant situation, but we need to work on security. I think many leading projects had such problems, and it did not ruin them.

Attention, first inform yourself well  Smiley indeed the reputation of team has improved after this attempt! The attack has concerned only the website of the ICO (passwords of dashboard of ICO ended by the end of January, only a problem on districts.io site caused by a WordPress bug!) and no harm was caused, the millions of coins of which you speak were only a "ransom request" that obviously nobody cares because the team had all the backups of ICO data... Grin Grin Grin We must also consider that the 2fa authentication and the withdrawal functions had been activated for months and those who had participated in the ICO should have thought for several months now to make the withdrawal of their coin instead of leaving them on an ICO website for months...  Roll Eyes That said, NO PROBLEM HAS REGARDED 3DCOIN LOCAL WALLETS, MASTERNODES OR BLOCKCHAIN because the attack concerned only ICO data (not coins but only data!) by exploiting a WordPress vulnerability. Luckily there is a team of serious people who knew what to do, who had taken all the countermeasures so he simply blocked the withdraws from the ICO site (so they were always manually authorized ... eh eh   Grin Grin Grin ) and forced the users to reset their site passwords!

Once again great team !!!  Cool Cool Cool

Here is the official statement on Medium, all very effective, immediate and transparent, the project is in good hands, don't worry!!!  Wink Cool Cool Cool

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/districts-io-data-breach-2c22976f7b2e

It does not matter what they hacked. The main thing is that they could do it. I do not understand how a serious project can make website on wordpress lol

It was the part about the blog made in wordpress, in any case who cares how the site is done  Roll Eyes I do not care that the team is wasting time behind a site of an ICO over for months now just because the usual latecomers have forgot to withdraw their coin  Roll Eyes the 2fa is active if I remember correctly from February and the withdrawal from early March, I would have closed the site ICO site for some time... who is there is there and who is not there there is not  Grin ... when you participate in an ICO you have to follow the project and do not forget it in the drawer  Roll Eyes ... that said the team has solved everything without any problem ... no coin has been mistreated and no one has hurt  Grin Grin Grin
So again a thanks to the team whose real commitment and skills are seen every day ... and in the meantime new marketing initiatives on the horizon even on the ideas of our stong Italian Community  Cool Cool Cool stay tuned ...

PS We need proactive people who roll up their sleeves and work for the project, criticize is easy for anyone ... before you work and dirty your hands and then eventually you have the right to criticize people who work. Anyone who knows me knows that this is my last word on this subject.
accumulators

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

in ico was 25cent each....then it did a massive burning....even with this market, even if many peaple did a ton of mining i can't see 3dc under 10cent on exchange...

You can and you will see it. At the first time it will be about 5-7 cents I think
The situation will depend on the exchanger on which the 3D coin will be traded. If it will be the top exchangers, the price will be initially very high. And if the price is low, many people will be able to buy a cheap coin, and we do not need it.

You have a complete misunderstanding about how does a price establish. There will be an interest of a coin, and price will grow up.

Hi James (unusal request) apologies in advance
My partner is envolved with conducting a study with Humanities   dept. of psycology  Dublin Ireland (UCD.) , there aim is to study behaviour & language of adolescence on topic based interactions where risk & reward is the fundamental schematic, We would appreciate if you would complete a confidential questioneer which is double blinded, unfortunately due to regulation we can not pay test subjects currently (unethical) but if your ever in Dublin we'd be delighted to buy you & your partner lunch.
we've only selected 8 people from sites just as this, unfortunately less than 50% have responded so we would be very grateful .
It will only take 10 min.& you can request call back (or email) , Just ask for the head of dept. of psycology & pathological studies, UCD Dublin Ireland..They have small file on all persons contacted with your handle^ so no need to give your real name if you'd perfer not.  All contact info is on our UCD Website..
Thanks again, They'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

Attention, first inform yourself well  Smiley indeed the reputation of team has improved after this attempt! The attack has concerned only the website of the ICO (passwords of dashboard of ICO ended by the end of January, only a problem on districts.io site caused by a WordPress bug!) and no harm was caused, the millions of coins of which you speak were only a "ransom request" that obviously nobody cares because the team had all the backups of ICO data... Grin Grin Grin We must also consider that the 2fa authentication and the withdrawal functions had been activated for months and those who had participated in the ICO should have thought for several months now to make the withdrawal of their coin instead of leaving them on an ICO website for months...  Roll Eyes That said, NO PROBLEM HAS REGARDED 3DCOIN LOCAL WALLETS, MASTERNODES OR BLOCKCHAIN because the attack concerned only ICO data (not coins but only data!) by exploiting a WordPress vulnerability. Luckily there is a team of serious people who knew what to do, who had taken all the countermeasures so he simply blocked the withdraws from the ICO site (so they were always manually authorized ... eh eh   Grin Grin Grin ) and forced the users to reset their site passwords!

Here is the official statement on Medium, all very effective, immediate and transparent, the project is in good hands, don't worry!!!  Wink Cool Cool Cool

It does not matter what they hacked. The main thing is that they could do it. I do not understand how a serious project can make website on wordpress lol

It was the part about the blog made in wordpress, in any case who cares how the site is done  Roll Eyes I do not care that the team is wasting time behind a site of an ICO over for months now just because the usual latecomers have forgot to withdraw their coin  Roll Eyes the 2fa is active if I remember correctly from February and the withdrawal from early March, I would have closed the site ICO site for some time... who is there is there and who is not there there is not  Grin ... when you participate in an ICO you have to follow the project and do not forget it in the drawer  Roll Eyes ... that said the team has solved everything without any problem ... no coin has been mistreated and no one has hurt  Grin Grin Grin
So again a thanks to the team whose real commitment and skills are seen every day ... and in the meantime new marketing initiatives on the horizon even on the ideas of our stong Italian Community  Cool Cool Cool stay tuned ...

PS We need proactive people who roll up their sleeves and work for the project, criticize is easy for anyone ... before you work and dirty your hands and then eventually you have the right to criticize people who work. Anyone who knows me knows that this is my last word on this subject.

Sure, people had a lot of time to withdrawal their coins. And yes, I agree, if it was a blog then wordpress is a good choice. Maybe they just have forgot to update it.
michele1it

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Sure, people had a lot of time to withdrawal their coins. And yes, I agree, if it was a blog then wordpress is a good choice. Maybe they just have forgot to update it.

All clear!  Wink Wink Wink
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3140

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

As you say, wordpress is blog only, not for a serious business, accounts with any value on them is a big risk on wordpress.
well that this time has passed without damage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
michele1it

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

As you say, wordpress is blog only, not for a serious business, accounts with any value on them is a big risk on wordpress.
well that this time has passed without damage.

In fact, nothing could happen since the withdrawals always required manual approval from the team ( fortunately 3DC has never been a token erc20!  Grin ) moreover for months the 2fa had been activated (the awake users knew it, who sleeps is not done for the cryptocurrencies sector... let's face it clearly we are honest with each other!) and the majority of users had already done withdrawals for some time. In short "A lot of noise from nothing"...  Wink
michele1it

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

In the meantime I almost forgot that today we have exceeded the quota of 1600 masternodes not only activated but in "enabled" status so there are 1600 masternodes (in the future will be primenodes) working full time for the 3DCoin network ... great result for a project whose mainnet has been active for just under four months and which is not yet in exchange ... a showdown of the Community that will remain in the history of the Project Districts 3D and in the history of masternodes industry... I would also say in the history of the whole blockchain and cryptocurrencies sector!

This success of the 3DCoin network is therefore a special occasion and I think that a good way to celebrate it is to go over and re-read what the masternodes are today and especially what the "primenodes" in the Project Districts 3D ecosystem will be.

https://3dctalk.net/topic/105/the-central-role-of-masternodes-primenodes-in-project-districts
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

In the meantime I almost forgot that today we have exceeded the quota of 1600 masternodes not only activated but in "enabled" status so there are 1600 masternodes (in the future will be primenodes) working full time for the 3DCoin network ... great result for a project whose mainnet has been active for just under four months and which is not yet in exchange ... a showdown of the Community that will remain in the history of the Project Districts 3D and in the history of masternodes industry... I would also say in the history of the whole blockchain and cryptocurrencies sector!

This success of the 3DCoin network is therefore a special occasion and I think that a good way to celebrate it is to go over and re-read what the masternodes are today and especially what the "primenodes" in the Project Districts 3D ecosystem will be.

https://3dctalk.net/topic/105/the-central-role-of-masternodes-primenodes-in-project-districts
The project has a small community, all hope for marketing and access to the stock exchange, thus we will know the demand for 3D coins, and see the real market price.
Firefox Italy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

tic..tac...tic....tac....exchange time approaching.......
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

so what devs saying in telegram? it definetly will be this month? cause already few days left till the end of the month  Cheesy
i remember they started mainnet in the last day of month what they promissed if  i remember correct, hope with exchange will be the same  Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

so what devs saying in telegram? it definetly will be this month? cause already few days left till the end of the month  Cheesy
i remember they started mainnet in the last day of month what they promissed if  i remember correct, hope with exchange will be the same  Smiley

I think I've already written about this.
I do not think it's right time to go to the exchange. All currencies are in a big dump, I am not sure how young and still not fully formed coin can withstand the current trend. Also on Telegram people offering to sell his 3DC, there is a big amount at a very low price. Listing on the exchange is likely to more destroy the value of 3DC

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

As I said before, I do not see exchange right now. It's very red market and an exchange now is not a good choice for all..
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

1600 MasterNodes !!!! What a big community.  Are going to listing 3dcoin this months  on exchange?
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

1600 MasterNodes !!!! What a big community.  Are going to listing 3dcoin this months  on exchange?
Until the end of the month there are two days left, and listing will not be exactly this month. As written above, and I also think so, that there is no sense now to go to the exchange. It is better to do this when the market recovers.
frozenking

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Until the end of the month there are two days left, and listing will not be exactly this month. As written above, and I also think so, that there is no sense now to go to the exchange. It is better to do this when the market recovers.

yeap you right i also more and more thinking that we should not rushing with going to exchanges, cause with every day now market is falling more and more  Sad Sad i hope that it will start to coming back soon, but who can know something in crypto

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I find people on telegram who say that he running 115 his own MN. So, one guy has 115 3DC MN
it does not give a true picture of community size. We will see after exchange listing.
Still thinking that is not the right time for 3DC to go on the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
frozenking

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

I find people on telegram who say that he running 115 his own MN. So, one guy has 115 3DC MN
it does not give a true picture of community size. We will see after exchange listing.
Still thinking that is not the right time for 3DC to go on the market.

yeap, i think so too, but is was what dev said before about listing in june, today is the last day of june, i dont think that we will see listing today with no announcements before  Grin so i guess it will be in july already, anyway if most of investors want go to exchange, i guess we need to go there

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Firefox Italy

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

waiting news from dev team we could read a nice article from an italian district community member.

http://en.altcoinews.it/2018/06/30/3dcoin-district-blockchain-and-virtual-reality-joined-together/
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: