Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
tamerlano

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I wait with trepidation for the new roadmap. I'm sure it will bring positive surprises in exchange for the project under way for the next listing.

for the value of the currency are very positive because in the various telegram channels and in the official forum there are no sellers of moves to sell their coins and this is in itself a positive signal

I expect a value of at least $ 0.35 to $ 0.45 per currency by the end of this year Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghosuk

Activity: 243
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

I do not want to take sides of anyone but ... Would you like it if someone, wrongly or rightly post your private conversations in the chat?
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Already from the conversation that he had with other users (which are admin of Districts national groups and then people recognized for seriousness) it had been clearly shown that he was mistaken, he was given the opportunity to express himself, but he was also asked not to post screenshots of private conversations and are not standardized to a specific request of an admin. The "mute" is a "soft" measure in these cases and serves to avoid unnecessary fud, unmotivated on a topic however is not correct and that the concerns of the alleged collaborations (not successful apparently) prior to the ICO
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Post screens burst while the members of the team are not present in any group leads to immediate ban and the deletion of the entire conversation. Here was done only the minimum in a very soft, guaranteeing the freedom of speech, not the freedom to make your own comfortable, not caring about a courteous invitation from the admin to stop to post screens. In any case, post screenshots of private conversations is not admissible for reasons of privacy. This is not a courtroom in which users have the tools to adjudicate any disputes between individuals and the team for any activities (carried out or not successful).
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

3DCoin is a project that uses blockchain technology that allows users to manage their business automatically by programming the transaction to execute any contract. So, the technology of 3DCoin must be flexible to be able to meet all areas or 3DCoin have a different solution?
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

so is there any news about kucoin telegram voting contest? i guess we didnt make it, right? Sad
we was in top 40, or 50 i assume, but they only list how many? top 3? who know please write here, thanks!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Districts just crossed 2000 Masternodes. Congratulation to the team and community. We had already get so far, Team work everyday on improvement of the project and community grow everyday. I'm was one of the early supporter, its pleaser to  watch now how project grow for the past 6 month. Redesign of the both site, new forum launch, CPU then GPU mining and pools launch so far. District here to stay and to be one of the top coins in the  virtual reality industry.

Well said, especially the growth of the masternodes is impressive for a project not yet in exchange, perhaps we are ahead of an absolute record (I repeat for a project not in exchange!) I do not know if there were similar cases in the past but it is really impressive to see this growth of the number of masternodes if we also consider that there was a normal ICO like any other currency and not an IMO ("initial masternode offering")  as it is now a bad (IMHO) habit in the sector (in short, here the team did not sell masternodes, but made a simple ICO in which you could buy also a few coins with a few dollars, they did not sell complete masternodes!).
To see the exponential growth of the nodes just look at the chart on the site linked above, obviously be careful to read well the data because the ROI indicated in this site is only in reference to the "number of coins" that currently get a masternode as rewards annually to the current average (so you refers to the number of coin "invested" in the collateral and the number of coins that are obtained at the current average based on the number of current nodes), it is not a ROI in fiat currency considering that there is no quotation of the 3dcoin currency not yet in exchange.

Great milestone 2000 masternodes really remarkable! Congratulations to the whole Community and to the dev's Team for the result!

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

who can explain for me please, how masternodes work? is there some reserved pool with 3dcoins? cause im not super smart in this, i thought there was max supply 66 million coins, but if masternodes give about 16k cooins each day, so suppy will increase till some number or what?

The supply is fixed, about 66 million were those issued in ICO (after coinburn) while the remaining part will be mined (assigned to miners and masternodes) in about two years. We will reach a maximum of 85 million within a couple of years, when all the coins will be mined, no matter how many miners there are or how powerful their equipment or how many masternodes there are. More masternodes will always have to share the same coins (same reward for each block). Every about 1 minute (more than 1400 times per 24 hours) a block is mined and the miner who found the block assigns 4 coins to himself and 12 coins to a masternode (only one masternode, the one that is in the queue for the turn) . So with over 2200 activated masternodes now and around 1400 blocks to be rewarded per day, not all masternodes take the reward every day (you take the reward and get back in line for the next round). All the masternodes systems work like this (from DASH onwards). In the Districts system the masternodes will become "prime / pulse nodes" later as well described in the following article. If you want more general info on the masternodes (not specific for Districts 3DCoin) I suggest you some articles that you find at the end after the link on the primenodes pulsenodes of Districts...

Article about masternodes of Project Districts 3DCoin (in next times... primenodes/pulsenodes)

https://3dctalk.net/topic/105/the-central-role-of-masternodes-primenodes-in-project-districts

Various new and old articles explaining masternodes (articles focused on Dash of course)

https://medium.com/@Madeline_B/masternodes-101-a-beginners-guide-1198afc5435a

https://hackernoon.com/dash-the-friendly-cryptocurrency-3769c6bde9cb

https://dashdot.io/alpha/index_50.html?page_id=50
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

of course im not a super duper optimistic  Smiley Smiley but i have some hopes to see price around 0.15-0.20 usd, but we will see soon i guess, what your thoughts guys about price on exchange if we hit it in august? and what thought about price by the end of the year?
I think, when listing on the exchange, the coin will be in demand, as many will want to buy 1000 coins for the master node while it is very cheap. And this will create a price increase, I think 0.25-0.30 cents will see. And then the price will gradually fall, and those who keep the master nodes will sell after a while, and the price may drop to 0.10 cents.  But when there are powerful updates in a year, then the price will grow very much.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Im still waiting for payment for signature campaign bounty pls send my payment . I already told to you many times that the problem is in your website that i cannot login and the accnt is already linked there .even i try it many times to change the password still i cant still login. The problem is in your website even i register again the acct is already linked to the old acct so there i no way i can widraw my payment. And now the bounty distribution is over but you still not give my payment the only way is to send it direct to my wallet. You said to contact people in telegram but this persons is not responding.

Spreadsheet for refference http://archive.is/QUkQN .
frozenking

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

of course im not a super duper optimistic  Smiley Smiley but i have some hopes to see price around 0.15-0.20 usd, but we will see soon i guess, what your thoughts guys about price on exchange if we hit it in august? and what thought about price by the end of the year?
I think, when listing on the exchange, the coin will be in demand, as many will want to buy 1000 coins for the master node while it is very cheap. And this will create a price increase, I think 0.25-0.30 cents will see. And then the price will gradually fall, and those who keep the master nodes will sell after a while, and the price may drop to 0.10 cents.  But when there are powerful updates in a year, then the price will grow very much.

i hope that we will be right here  Smiley also i hope that market soon will recover what it lost and it helps to us too. but yeap, masternode is very cheap now, i would better like it price about 5k-10k, i think it would be better. but its just my opinion, maybe better that more people have masternodes now, we will see Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Im still waiting for payment for signature campaign bounty pls send my payment . I already told to you many times that the problem is in your website that i cannot login and the accnt is already linked there .even i try it many times to change the password still i cant still login. The problem is in your website even i register again the acct is already linked to the old acct so there i no way i can widraw my payment. And now the bounty distribution is over but you still not give my payment the only way is to send it direct to my wallet. You said to contact people in telegram but this persons is not responding.

Spreadsheet for refference http://archive.is/QUkQN .

I know what happens Smiley, please post your 3DC address to get paid.
sylmine

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Hi,
anybody found a way to mine with AMD gpu? juste have AMD at the moment.
Thank you.
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

Really excited for the new Website, Whitepaper overhaul and new Wallets, team is really stepping up their game there to push things forward.

Cheers
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

thank you i will wait for my payment it takes time for me to download the wallet because of  poor internet connection .
here is my 3Dcoin address
AS5VjoYy1BFPvizAV92yZQaF3348tmLm7A
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

thank you i will wait for my payment it takes time for me to download the wallet because of  poor internet connection .
here is my 3Dcoin address
AS5VjoYy1BFPvizAV92yZQaF3348tmLm7A

Payment sent : https://3dcstats.net/tx/b3ef856896178286aef5e5611848f2264194d01bbaa7aaca55a7d1e9a6ef286b

The signature bounty was 125k 3DC
After burning 68.55%(unsold ICO) 39312.5 3DC
Your reward is 1.73% = 680.1063 3DC
Komosa

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

i hope that we will be right here  Smiley also i hope that market soon will recover what it lost and it helps to us too. but yeap, masternode is very cheap now, i would better like it price about 5k-10k, i think it would be better. but its just my opinion, maybe better that more people have masternodes now, we will see Smiley
Everyone wants a high price, but now it is really important to support the network and the number of master nodes. The same dash when it was traded for a long time cheap, and now has great support and high price.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

As I see in the official forum, there will be an exchange at the end of August. But the team does not know low of top-tier exchange.

its on forum 3dctalk? can you please give us a link here? i didnt found this, cause for now there are a lot of new people and posts and its is super hard to find something useful  Grin i hope that next month it will be, cause already market started to raise, hope its great time for us to go on exchange!

You can find it here https://3dctalk.net/topic/1088/when-exchange
Also, there a lot of information about future plans there.
Yes there is written that after some updates in August will be listing on the exchange, and then it is more to get to the coinmarketcap to display prices. I think that the team focuses more on the project than on the price and exchanges, and that's right.

oh, thats good that we have some kind of schedule with dates now, i am ok to wait, but i love to wait when i know exact dates  Cheesy Roll Eyes
so waiting for 1st and 2nd step, its not too many days left, hope team will make till that dates, gl to them!

Step1:(04 Aug 2018)(A preparation for v14)
Step2:(13 Aug 2018)

We will get to the exchange soon, but do not wait for a miracle. The project has a long way to go, and the main actions on the road map are displayed in 2019 - 2020. Up to this point, do not strain the team with stupid questions. So the long wait will reward us.

I can't wait anymore for exchange listing. So many time in the past, but 3dc is still not at least at one exchange.
frozenking

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

Everyone wants a high price, but now it is really important to support the network and the number of master nodes. The same dash when it was traded for a long time cheap, and now has great support and high price.

masternodes count rising each day, know there are 2208 Enabled Masternodes  Shocked
but there still great  Annual ROI 274.15% or about 7.5 3DC coins per masternode each day, so its about 16k coins a day generated by masternodes and i guess something about 5k a day in mining, right?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Komosa

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

masternodes count rising each day, know there are 2208 Enabled Masternodes  Shocked
but there still great  Annual ROI 274.15% or about 7.5 3DC coins per masternode each day, so its about 16k coins a day generated by masternodes and i guess something about 5k a day in mining, right?
Yes, now a lot of coins are generated per day, so we see how in the telegram people sell at a price of 0.04-0.05 cents, as one person holds several master nodes. So we need to wait for the halving of the reward to change the situation.
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

Yes, now a lot of coins are generated per day, so we see how in the telegram people sell at a price of 0.04-0.05 cents, as one person holds several master nodes. So we need to wait for the halving of the reward to change the situation.

23000 Coins per day are fixed, doesn´t matter if 1 or 10000 Masternodes are on the system. And there will be no reward halving, just goes to max supply and than stops.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: