Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

of course im not a super duper optimistic  Smiley Smiley but i have some hopes to see price around 0.15-0.20 usd, but we will see soon i guess, what your thoughts guys about price on exchange if we hit it in august? and what thought about price by the end of the year?
I think, when listing on the exchange, the coin will be in demand, as many will want to buy 1000 coins for the master node while it is very cheap. And this will create a price increase, I think 0.25-0.30 cents will see. And then the price will gradually fall, and those who keep the master nodes will sell after a while, and the price may drop to 0.10 cents.  But when there are powerful updates in a year, then the price will grow very much.

i hope that we will be right here  Smiley also i hope that market soon will recover what it lost and it helps to us too. but yeap, masternode is very cheap now, i would better like it price about 5k-10k, i think it would be better. but its just my opinion, maybe better that more people have masternodes now, we will see Smiley
Everyone wants a high price, but now it is really important to support the network and the number of master nodes. The same dash when it was traded for a long time cheap, and now has great support and high price.

masternodes count rising each day, know there are 2208 Enabled Masternodes  Shocked
but there still great  Annual ROI 274.15% or about 7.5 3DC coins per masternode each day, so its about 16k coins a day generated by masternodes and i guess something about 5k a day in mining, right?
Yes, now a lot of coins are generated per day, so we see how in the telegram people sell at a price of 0.04-0.05 cents, as one person holds several master nodes. So we need to wait for the halving of the reward to change the situation.

23000 Coins per day are fixed, doesn´t matter if 1 or 10000 Masternodes are on the system. And there will be no reward halving, just goes to max supply and than stops.

so how many coins left to be mined/masternoded? if 23000*365 days it about 8 millions coins per year, so its about 2 years till all coins will be generated? and after that it will be all or what? or we will have some coins from transactions fee to? or it will get only miners, not guys with masternodes?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

of course im not a super duper optimistic  Smiley Smiley but i have some hopes to see price around 0.15-0.20 usd, but we will see soon i guess, what your thoughts guys about price on exchange if we hit it in august? and what thought about price by the end of the year?
I think, when listing on the exchange, the coin will be in demand, as many will want to buy 1000 coins for the master node while it is very cheap. And this will create a price increase, I think 0.25-0.30 cents will see. And then the price will gradually fall, and those who keep the master nodes will sell after a while, and the price may drop to 0.10 cents.  But when there are powerful updates in a year, then the price will grow very much.

i hope that we will be right here  Smiley also i hope that market soon will recover what it lost and it helps to us too. but yeap, masternode is very cheap now, i would better like it price about 5k-10k, i think it would be better. but its just my opinion, maybe better that more people have masternodes now, we will see Smiley
Everyone wants a high price, but now it is really important to support the network and the number of master nodes. The same dash when it was traded for a long time cheap, and now has great support and high price.

masternodes count rising each day, know there are 2208 Enabled Masternodes  Shocked
but there still great  Annual ROI 274.15% or about 7.5 3DC coins per masternode each day, so its about 16k coins a day generated by masternodes and i guess something about 5k a day in mining, right?

where did you find this information? Are there only 7.5 coins per 1 masternode in a day? It's very few.
It's impossible to predict the price after the listing. Maybe it's the worst investment in VPSs.
frozenking

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

where did you find this information? Are there only 7.5 coins per 1 masternode in a day? It's very few.
It's impossible to predict the price after the listing. Maybe it's the worst investment in VPSs.

here is the site with masternodes statistics
https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
and now it even less than 7.5 now its 7.36057476 3DC per day, cause masternode number is growing with each day.
anyway tomorrow maybe there will be web wallet and some other thing if i remember correct

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
PostJok

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

Team is dedicated with their timeline, its something uncommon in the crypto space so kuddos to them.

New 3dCoin website
New Webwallet
Wallet Upgrade

and many more exciting things to come
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

Team is dedicated with their timeline, its something uncommon in the crypto space so kuddos to them.

New 3dCoin website
New Webwallet
Wallet Upgrade

thats a good news, now we just need to wait  this :

Step2: in 25 days(13 Aug 2018)
IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

who already tested new web wallet? how it works, cause i wanna start to using it to or maybe just wait for mobile wallet
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

New 3dCoin website
New Webwallet
Wallet Upgrade

thats a good news, now we just need to wait  this :

Step2: in 25 days(13 Aug 2018)
IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

who already tested new web wallet? how it works, cause i wanna start to using it to or maybe just wait for mobile wallet

There is a guide in the forums https://3dctalk.net/category/11/general-discussion.

I also hope for a good exchange in the coming weeks
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

did you send the collateral amount and add your masternode privkey to 3dcoin.conf ?
i had working MN with rewards, I thought I'll just update mn and wallet.  Should I do the MN creation steps once again?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Guys, is there any information about listing on some exchange? Has this coin  problem with listing because of its own blockchain? Or team just doesn't hurry with it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Guys, is there any information about listing on some exchange? Has this coin  problem with listing because of its own blockchain? Or team just doesn't hurry with it.
Many trading platforms need to pay a certain fee. Maybe they are not so generous.
pro100j

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

listing on the exchange should be on the end of the august, soon will be released mobile wallets on ios/android, i guess in 4-5 days if all will be ok, and after that team and devs will work on listing on the exchanges, so i hope that till the end of the summer we will be tradable  Cheesy
englisher

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

I could use some help.. my masternode is down... it requires new start, but it never enables. I checked if it's synced, and it is not.. now, it is not mncache, so i wonder should i reinstal the masternode again?
influence

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Also your position I feel is correct in fact for example nobody cares how many followers there are on Twitter (it's only an example) and how to delete followers on Twitter if they are fakes... and a account fake Twitter is more simple to implement, while to make a "fake user" on Telegram or a "user bot" you still need a phone number which is available (even if virtual VoIP number). In any case, as I said, the cleaning is not simple to achieve even for the admin bot because the Telegram bot api do not allow all the functions that we would like. Also, having now a separate bot (combot) only for the statistics, we can at any time verify the real performance of the group without having to clean up inactive (fake or real) users.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

I suggest you (bot) not to do it , if we don't want to lose all airdrop subscribers. It will be pure waste of hundreds of thousands 3dcs and airdop in vain
Any way you will see them leaving on their own, when airdrop will be paid
pro100j

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

oh, only 3 days left till  Step2 : (13 Aug 2018)
and than we all get opportunity to download and use this:
IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

who can tell me what is electrum light wallet? cause i dont know that that is  Grin Grin
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

who can tell me what is electrum light wallet? cause i dont know that that is  Grin Grin
Dev update
The electrum wallet including the Android/IOS version is ready but not fully tests, we will release the source code tonight with instructions for developers who want to test it and help us speed up the debug/test phase which will take a few days.
If you have difficulties in debugging/testing the code and still want to help us, please send an email containing your device model/OS version to contact@districts.io to receive an invitation for the pre-release version on the app/play store.
frozenking

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

Dev update
The electrum wallet including the Android/IOS version is ready but not fully tests, we will release the source code tonight with instructions for developers who want to test it and help us speed up the debug/test phase which will take a few days.
If you have difficulties in debugging/testing the code and still want to help us, please send an email containing your device model/OS version to contact@districts.io to receive an invitation for the pre-release version on the app/play store.

oh, so there no full release?  Sad i hope that today will be The Day!  Cheesy and also i had hopes that its a last step before we will be listed on exchanges, so i guess i need little more patience. so i can sent to this email my model and android/ios version number and get some beta to test, right?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

Dev update

oh, so there no full release?  Sad i hope that today will be The Day!  Cheesy and also i had hopes that its a last step before we will be listed on exchanges, so i guess i need little more patience. so i can sent to this email my model and android/ios version number and get some beta to test, right?

Hi,

Electrum has no email function yet, the wallet you are talking about is still under development.
Mariia_BT

Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

I suggest you (bot) not to do it , if we don't want to lose all airdrop subscribers. It will be pure waste of hundreds of thousands 3dcs and airdop in vain
Any way you will see them leaving on their own, when airdrop will be paid

I think the team itself knows best what to do and how to move. the more your advice is not confirmed by facts and why it is worth doing. you should pay attention to it.

frozenking

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

Dev update

Hi,

Electrum has no email function yet, the wallet you are talking about is still under development.

so mobile wallets are too not available for testing or downloading? and maybe some timeline for them ,when they will be available? this month maybe?
dont rush guys, i am ok to wait, better do it slow but pretty, not to rush because people are waiting  Cheesy

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Is the alpha version on track for release later this year and will there be a mobile wallet developed for iOS or just Android?

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: