Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:35:52 PM

After updating my masternodes wallets to 0.14 version, how much time need to wait for the first rewards? 4-5 days like on initial setup?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:22:39 PM

After updating my masternodes wallets to 0.14 version, how much time need to wait for the first rewards? 4-5 days like on initial setup?

Exactly, about 6 days... because the number of enabled masternodes has grown again, now we are approaching 3500 masternodes... and moreover with the change of protocol from 70215 to 70216 all the masternodes have requested a new start in the past weeks. But yesterday there was a new master release update and all went well in the last 24 hour of updates because the new autoupdate script is very powerful so the masternodes already from the last two master releases released in February have self-updated without requiring a new start from the control wallet!!!  Cool
michele1it

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

Meanwhile new important development update today...  Cool

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1192/development-update-21-02-2019
michele1it

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:06:17 AM

Mandatory QT core wallet update (pc / mac)

Latest ​​wallet v0.14.3.4​ release on Github:
https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases/tag/v0.14.3.4

For those who need a clean / fresh wallet installation guide (with backup restore of course) here is the full guide:
https://3dctalk.net/topic/1137/core-qt-3dcoin-wallet-how-to-make-a-clean-fresh-install-also-with-backup-of-your-wallet

On the VPS side no manual intervention is required for the masternodes managers who have correctly installed the latest mandatory update script released between 3 and 4 February as explained here:​
https://3dctalk.net/topic/1187/new-masternodes-mandatory-update-script-update-instructions-for-masternodes-owners-and-managers

pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:35:33 PM

Exactly, about 6 days... because the number of enabled masternodes has grown again, now we are approaching 3500 masternodes... and moreover with the change of protocol from 70215 to 70216 all the masternodes have requested a new start in the past weeks. But yesterday there was a new master release update and all went well in the last 24 hour of updates because the new autoupdate script is very powerful so the masternodes already from the last two master releases released in February have self-updated without requiring a new start from the control wallet!!!  Cool

after the update and restart my masternode, I have status Enabled, and after 4days change status to new_start_required. Now I am not sure what I need to do next. My second MN still on enable status. although they are identical configurations
michele1it

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

after the update and restart my masternode, I have status Enabled, and after 4days change status to new_start_required. Now I am not sure what I need to do next. My second MN still on enable status. although they are identical configurations

Do you have deleted the mncache.dat file from the pc 3dcoin folder before checking? Because this file sometimes stucks and gives you an incorrect message about masternode status... If you have deleted it and the result does not change then before giving a new start follow these instructions: check that you have the latest version of the wallet in the PC (0.14.3.4) (menu Qt Core info in the wallet) and also check if you have the latest updated version of the masternode (0.14.3.4) on the VPS with the commands

3dcoin-cli getinfo

3dcoind -version

then check the status and the sync of masternode and blocks with commands

3dcoin-cli masternode debug

3dcoin-cli mnsync status

3dcoin-cli getblockcount

(check on the explorer 3dcstats.net the actual block number of course)

Another test you can do to have the counter test is to go to the other working VPS/masternode and type the following command... so you will have a further verification of the status:

3dcoin-cli masternode list | grep txid

(replace the word "txid" in the command above with the txid number of the collateral transaction of the masternode that does not work)

When you are sure that everything is updated and in sync in the VPS then you can start the masternode in the pc wallet if the masternode still has the "new start required" status even after the mncache.dat file is deleted...
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 09:00:08 PM

Do you have deleted the mncache.dat file from the pc 3dcoin folder before checking? Because this file sometimes stucks and gives you an incorrect message about masternode status... If you have deleted it and the result does not change then before giving a new start follow these instructions: check that you have the latest version of the wallet in the PC (0.14.3.4) (menu Qt Core info in the wallet) and also check if you have the latest updated version of the masternode (0.14.3.4) on the VPS with the commands

3dcoin-cli getinfo

3dcoind -version

3dcoin-cli mnsync status

3dcoin-cli getblockcount

Another test you can do to have the counter test is to go to the other working VPS/masternode and type the following command... so you will have a further verification of the status:

(replace the word "txid" in the command above with the txid number of the collateral transaction of the masternode that does not work)

When you are sure that everything is updated and in sync in the VPS then you can start the masternode in the pc wallet if the masternode still has the "new start required" status even after the mncache.dat file is deleted...

Something wrong is with auto update. I did a reinstall only auto-update script, now is enabled. I hope everything will be fine after six days Smiley
Now still can't run MN hosted on google cloud. I have root access. It's always EXPIRED
michele1it

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:25:29 PM

3dcoin-cli getinfo

3dcoind -version

3dcoin-cli mnsync status

3dcoin-cli getblockcount

Something wrong is with auto update. I did a reinstall only auto-update script, now is enabled. I hope everything will be fine after six days Smiley
Now still can't run MN hosted on google cloud. I have root access. It's always EXPIRED

Well I'm glad that in the meantime you managed to solve the first problem related to autoupdate, you'll see that now that everything is set correctly the masternode will be much quieter!  Wink
About Google Cloud... in the official Telegram group, in fact, someone had reported an EXPIRED problem right on Google Cloud, I do not know what differences there are between Google Cloud and other providers that use full virtualization technology (ie type KVM or VMWare) because that know Google Cloud uses its own KVM so it should not present particular problems ... unfortunately it is not easy to find effective solutions for the peculiarities of the individual providers ... I hope you can still find a solution if you want to use Google Cloud.
At this time the quality but "low cost" VPS providers that are generally recommended in the various Telegram groups (also generic masternodes groups) are Scaleway, Hetzner, Aruba, remaining within a range of about 3 euros per month (little more or little less), these are minimum requirements but still for now still usable (only 1 vcpu at this price and 1 or 2 gb of ram depends on the provider, but always with full virtualization, that is KVM or VMWare systems, not OpenVZ! Because OpenVZ systems have too many problems for a masternode management!), in the future we do not know if they will still be usable if the request for resources with the new hashing functions of the 3DC masternodes will increase.
Aruba also offers a voucher of 10 euros that allows you to manage a free VPS (2,79 euro/month) for about 3 months ... little thing but at least to try is not bad!  Smiley
PostJok

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 06:41:27 PM by PostJok

Hey guys.

I made a discord channel for the 3dcoin folks.

Would appreciate if you join to talk about this great project

Will provide announcements as they hit so you stay up to date with the development + masternode support of course and OTC trading.

https://discord.gg/9ucTffP

See you over there ,)
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:45:48 AM

Latest Interview with CEO Zine Rezig

https://masternode.buzz/3dcoin-interview-with-ceo-zine-rezig/
michele1it

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:44:53 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 01:10:12 PM by michele1it

Great news today!!!

This project is constantly evolving and the team is constantly updating! Great!  Cool Cool Cool

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1105418751263105025

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dcoin/comments/b068ev/3dcoin_v_01441_fork_imminent/

Official support in our Telegram Official Group:
https://t.me/Project_Districts

Additional info for masternodes owners/managers:

All the masternodes that already have on board (in the VPS) the mandatory autoupdate script released at the beginning of February (3 February) will self-update within 24 hours in random time without the need for user intervention (on the VPS side of course) except for rare cases (a percentage of error, of autoudpdate failed, of VPS that are blocked is physiological, generally the success is almost equal to 100% for previous recent updates).
Instead the user intervention is required in the computer control wallet, so as soon as the new wallet is released (not yet available) ie the v0.14.4.1 version it will be necessary to start again masternodes from control wallet as the protocol passes from 70216 to 70217. It is always normal when a protocol change occurs, normal administration.

So to simplify:

- On the VPS side, no intervention was required to those who made the mandatory update released on February 3 (autoupdate script) because in 24 hours the VPS will be automatically updated by the script

- On the computer side it will be necessary to give a new start as soon as the new QT wallet is available.

Before giving a new start it is important to make sure that the VPS has updated itself to new version and to new protocol verifying the version following the guide already published in our forum in the past days:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1196/masternodes-guide-2-in-1-how-to-verify-installed-version-and-if-autoupdate-is-active
michele1it

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

New PROTOCOL released and NEW MANDATORY update released for WALLET

New Windows QT Wallet v.0.14.4.1 released 12-03-2019

PLEASE UPDATE NOW YOUR WALLET IN YOUR COMPUTER

Here the new release link:

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases/tag/v0.14.4.1
michele1it

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:08:43 AM

Hello world!  Grin
From yesterday March 14, 2019, with the fork occurring at block 475000 (about at 17,00 CET Time), almost a year after its genesis block, 3DCoin Project Districts 3DC blockchain is the first project in the world to manage consensus directly and only with their masternodes. Nothing pow, nothing pos, but only masternodes. After the introduction of masternodes technology by Dash we are now witnessing a further step forward of the masternodes technology with a new block creation system managed directly by hashing functions performed by the over 3300 masternodes of the 3DCoin network.

A significant step forward not only for the masternode sector but we hope for the whole crypto world!

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1106244984523706374
michele1it

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:55:40 AM

​Our masternodes network continues to grow without stopping  Cool​ despite the continuous updates that could have undermined the stability of our masternodes and thanks to the commitment of the team and the community we have over 3600 nodes in enabled status​, as visible in the 3dcoin.io site statistics or in the 3DCoin QT Core wallet info tab or in masternodes.pro

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

(3631 mn enabled at this moment!)

In the meantime a new wallet update has been released, all the masternodes have already self-updated but obviously the pc/mac core QT wallet needs to be updated manually.​​
NEW MANDATORY WALLET RELEASE 3DCoin Core QT v0.14.4.2

Please update your computer wallet before the block 485k

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases/tag/v0.14.4.2

You can check block numbers in the 3dcstats explorer:
https://3dcstats.net/

I also remind you that from March 14, 2019 this is the first and only project in the world Shocked Cool to have entrusted the management of consensus exclusively to masternodes! Nothing POW nothing POS but only MASTERNODES! No one had gone as far as this level of recognized importance to masternodes in the whole crypto world and in the masternodes industry.
michele1it

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:26:38 PM

https://masternode.buzz/3dcoin-migrates-from-proof-of-work-to-masternode-mining-protocol/
tamerlano

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

as owner of 3dc coins, I am extremely satisfied with the work done by the team during this period.

Somehow I also feel privileged to be among the supporters of the project because it is much more than a simple "cryptographic currency" and the new protocol, based exclusively on 3dc masternodes, is concrete proof of this.

Finally something new and original is taking shape.
minarebitcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:14:10 PM

I have been following the project since 2017 and it is not easy for me to do it in English. But I'm learning a lot! Like Masternode, blockchain, wallet, community (...and English too!) etc. the project is not just a stimulus in the world of cryptocurrencies. I see the progress every day and I interacted with the team when I had problems with google authenticator. I met many supporters of different countries and languages. I still have a lot to learn and I know I can count on all of them. After...the exchanges and the "bull run" will come Smiley)
michele1it

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:53:56 PM

Four days ago I wrote that there were 3631 masternodes enabled and today there are 3917   Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin
well ...  Wink there is really something incredible in this continuous growth that does not want to stop ... we must be happy and proud of it, a network great is a stronger and healthier network and it will be a perfect framework and infrastructure for the VR wolrd that the team has been working on for several years, we continue to grow the network of nodes and support the project as we are doing!  Cool Cool Cool

michele1it

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:49:09 PM

exceeded the 4000 masternodes enabled threshold today !!!  Grin Grin Grin

incredible result as we approach the anniversary of the genesis block in a few days!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

now we are fourth in the masternodes.pro ranking for number of nodes  Cool Cool Cool

congratulations to the whole community for its commitment to building this great and unstoppable network!

https://masternodes.pro/statistics
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:10:30 PM

this is amazing. from the very beginning, I follow this project and they never stop growing. He presumed going out to exchange what is for the many new projects a big problem.
I have checked stats on masternodes.pro and there are a few interesting facts.
With 4015 MN's means Coins Locked 4,016,000 or only 5.65% in comparison with Dash where is 54% locked, this is a very small percent and I guess it will continue to grow.
Also, the monthly reward per MN is 167.11681273 (3dc) or $2.83. where people find such a cheap VPS to run 3DC masternode. I mean they need to be cheapest than $2.83 monthly. I have few 3DC MN hosted on Aruba when they have promo $1 per month, but there is no more this promotion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: