Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:50:44 PM

Still waiting on something impressive, as the unimpressive part is all over this place

I'm sorry, nobody is interested in your irrelevant disturbing activity. And that's your problem. The community understands and knows and lets you do your irrelevant trick.

But I always liked playing with you (because obviously it is only a game to respond to those who are behind a fake account).

So don't worry, you will always have the answer you deserve from me!  Wink

And today I give you also an important advice, keep it in mind and don't forget it:

To ensure a successful outcome, the bluff must be conducted to the end, until the exasperation. There is no compromise. You can't bluff halfway and then tell the truth. One must be ready to expose oneself to the worst possible risk: the risk of appearing ridiculous. (Quote from the character "T. Di Girolamo" interpreted by the great Italian actor Toni Servillo, from the movie "The Consequences of Love").

[DEAR micheal1 lit]HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Can you update this forum on dev update, last Dev. update appears to be January,
also where are new exchanges promised some

You must first to learn how to post here, and how to use a quote. your post is confusing.
If you want fast and direct information, go to 3DC Telegram channel, and post a question there. The 3DC team is there very active and very helpful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
accumulators

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:17:15 PM

Dear Micheal1it

I see your active here & seem to have some  updates previously  & privy to some inside info.

could you please give some info now on updates in this forum in regards to the competition run for new exchanges, which was run some months ago

also any update on Coin Market Cap entry date & any milestone on Development due

There appears to be very little real action as regards to marketing or above questions

I would very much appreciate clarification Micheal

kind regards
from an early investor
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:42:39 PM

Dear Micheal1it

I see your active here & seem to have some  updates previously  & privy to some inside info.

could you please give some info now on updates in this forum in regards to the competition run for new exchanges, which was run some months ago

also any update on Coin Market Cap entry date & any milestone on Development due

There appears to be very little real action as regards to marketing or above questions

kind regards
from an early investor

Smiley Now is much better.

as far as I know, any coin to be listed on Coinmarketcap must be listed on a minimum of two exchanges. Even if I think, p2pb2b is an okay exchange, one more new exchange listing must have priority.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
accumulators

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:54:20 AM

Appreciate the feed back Micheal, could Definitely be a bit more Comprehensive if i'm being totaly honest
 Could you please update as much as possible on this forum sooner rather than later, not necessarily for myself but for the Community as a whole & also potential intrested parties ,
 it's getting more than a tad disheartening & I am  edging towards writing my nvestment off

Thanks again,
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:42:39 PM

Dear Micheal1it

kind regards
from an early investor

Hi, thanks for your participation in the discussion in the meantime... Smiley

I want to clarify that I am only a volunteer community manager and an enthusiast of the 3DCoin Project Districts and I don't have any kind of first-hand information different from those publicly released by the team through official updates.

I can assure you that any news I always have the pleasure of posting it here too because I'm going to look for 3DCoiners in every place Smiley

As for the team, the official contact channels are the official https://3dctalk.net/ forum where updates are posted, in particular in this specific section of the 3DCTalk forum:

https://3dctalk.net/category/3/blogs

Moreover, a Trello public notice board has been recently activated, which together with Github obviously allows for a set of information on the development trend...

explanation of Trello board:
https://3dctalk.net/topic/1208/trello-a-public-board-to-keep-an-eye-on-3dcoin-teamwork

direct Trello board link:
https://trello.com/b/6131axEu/3dcoin

In this regard, as visible in the Trello board an important update is being implemented that has not yet been released (0.14.5), which is essential to be able to proceed with listing on the next exchange (Crex24).

As rightly said Examplens  Wink the Coinmarketcap listing policies require the presence of the coin on at least two exchanges, so the team only can make the request for Coinmarketcap after listing on the second exchange.

Consider that however we are on Coingecko, which although less famous than Coinmarketcap is very very useful indeed I would say fundamental for any coin, because Coingecko provides free APIs widely used by other services (for example Masternodes.pro acquires pricing data from Coingecko's API)

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/3dcoin

Finally, in order to have direct and immediate contact with the official team, in addition to the 3DCTalk.net forum, I also recommend the official Telegram group that you can find at the following drect link:

https://t.me/Project_Districts

Moreover I would like to point out that we have already passed a full 2 months full of activity of the new protocol ("proof of sync") from March 14 to today all blocks have been created solely by masternodes and the network is working very well (after all there are over 4400 masternodes active today), this is an innovative protocol and therefore this requires particular commitment of the team on development and particular patience and also long waiting on the part of the community, this coin follows its own path of development and in short is a beautiful long adventure.

Thank you again for the stimulus, also because as you see I love talking about this project and I can tell you that this will help me to be more present in this forum but at the same time I hope to have you with us also in the 3DCTalk forum and in the Telegram group if you have the opportunity to participate. Every 3DCoiner is welcome (and also all friends curious about the project of course).

For any need or information do not hesitate to contact the project team and the 3DCommunity in the way you prefer! Wink
michele1it

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:48:18 PM

Dear Micheal1it

kind regards
from an early investor

Smiley Now is much better.

as far as I know, any coin to be listed on Coinmarketcap must be listed on a minimum of two exchanges. Even if I think, p2pb2b is an okay exchange, one more new exchange listing must have priority.

Yes much better now Cheesy ...and yes exactly, completely correct information, the Coinmarketcap policy is precisely that!  Wink
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:01:41 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 06:42:01 AM by casper77

the same question again and again - when crex or others ?
p2pb2b - "all withdrawal requests are accepted up to 24h"
in 24 hours you can deliver mail from Brussels to Berlin on a horse-drawn carriage
michele1it

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:36:03 AM

in 24 hours you can deliver mail from Brussels to Berlin on a horse-drawn carriage

But at least the minimum deposit problem as requested by Z to the exchange, upon your request, has been solved? Can you give me feedback on this? Huh  Thanks...

For your question instead regarding the next listing I'm sorry but as has been reiterated many times it is an experimental project in which priority is given to development and not to trading.
A totally new protocol of consensus has been introduced for about two and a half months and it's working very well but this involves a particular attention to security issues before listing on further exchanges, the test of the new core security update is in progress.
Therefore unfortunately the answer is always the same, only after the release of the update 0.14.5 forecasts of listing can be made ... until on Github in particular on the following page the version 0.14.5 will not be released all the questions that start with "when ..." will not be able to receive a different answer, I'm sorry...  Smiley

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases
michele1it

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:45:01 AM

meanwhile today we have broken the threshold of 4500 masternodes in enabled status!  Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

and we are in fourth absolute position for number of nodes on masternodes.pro

in a network like ours it is an important goal to have such a large network as the masternodes are structural because they manage the creation of the blocks entirely (without POW and without POS) and have no mere service functions, nor are they aimed at merely obtaining the rewards... furthermore they will also have to act later as a structure for the virtual reality platform of Project Districts together with future "pulse nodes" and "prime nodes"... future different types of nodes and not "tiered masternodes" as is in vogue today in some projects (only to guarantee different levels of rewards...) but types of nodes specialized in specific functions as explained in the whitepaper, so the role of masternodes in 3DCoin has a level of importance never seen before!

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:54:35 AM

But at least the minimum deposit problem as requested by Z to the exchange, upon your request, has been solved? Can you give me feedback on this? Huh  Thanks...

For your question instead regarding the next listing I'm sorry but as has been reiterated many times it is an experimental project in which priority is given to development and not to trading.
A totally new protocol of consensus has been introduced for about two and a half months and it's working very well but this involves a particular attention to security issues before listing on further exchanges, the test of the new core security update is in progress.
Therefore unfortunately the answer is always the same, only after the release of the update 0.14.5 forecasts of listing can be made ... until on Github in particular on the following page the version 0.14.5 will not be released all the questions that start with "when ..." will not be able to receive a different answer, I'm sorry...  Smiley

partially
now minimum deposit is 300 instead of 100 earlier
well, it's better than 500
michele1it

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:59:42 AM

partially
now minimum deposit is 300 instead of 100 earlier
well, it's better than 500

Ok thanks for your feedback  Wink at least a minimum of reduction ...  Smiley
michele1it

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:03:36 PM

darkdreamer

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:59:53 AM

sounds cool guys

we grow well because enabled are 4524 now

new nodes are born every day? Grin

strong community !!
Brubilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:45:15 AM

From some million $ gathered in the ICO, we would imagine a little faster push outs or regular updates then what we are seeing now.

No one knows how long, how far, how whatever they are.
michele1it

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:01:12 PM

From some million $ gathered in the ICO, we would imagine a little faster push outs or regular updates then what we are seeing now.

No one knows how long, how far, how whatever they are.

Good Sunday to you too  Wink since for you it is a holiday like for me  Grin instead they are at work so that you and I can chat quietly here  Cheesy
michele1it

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:35:03 PM

https://medium.com/districts/districts-use-case-real-estate-developer-5b3f69cb4976

I resume the topic of "real estate use case" because I draw inspiration from a question that was correctly made in our Telegram official chat group where it was actually asked what was the advantage of using the virtual platform Districts Visual Studio (DVS) on our 3DCoin blockchain.
In fact, the Medium article is rightly focused on the advantage in terms of costs and development because the platform will be accessible to various subjects (companies and design studios for example) without specific development skills and without exaggerated costs as the Medium article explains well.

But today the question that everyone asks themselves in any project is "what is the blockchain for in this area"?

This is the answer I gave to the user who asked about in our Telegram group and I think it can be useful to bring it back here in the topic:

A construction company, a real estate company, an architecture and design firm can let customers visit the buildings in a VR virtual environment, even before the buildings are built or completed or renovated (and this is nothing new but something is already done in various parts of the world with other VR software) or overlap in AR some changes or variations to the design of a build (external or internal) still to be realized (also this is something already done with various VR software I think), but here is the novelty of the use of VR/AR/MR in general on blockchain: everything you do, stipulate, everything you buy / sell in a VR /AR /MR dapp of Districts World can record it in blockchain and therefore it becomes valid and immutable (but transferable of course) with the classic guarantees and advantages that we know typical of smartcontracts and digital recordings on blockchain.
Then there are also purely advantages related to greater possibilities without specific skills and reduced implementation costs of virtual environments based on the type of software client the team is building (Districts Visual Studio or DVS) but this is an advantage linked to the software features of for itself and not so much to the fact that it is on blockchain.
(This last part is also well explained in the Medium article linked above)

Then as already mentioned, it allows to record in real time a series of contractual and binding data in a certain way, in some regulations (also in Italy for example, see article linked below) legal value has already been recognized for smart contracts and DLTs.
So a virtual reality environment (cheap, simple to use, etc. etc.) but which in addition has features related to the possibilities in terms of data recording, properties and their transfer guaranteed by the blockchain and without the so-called "third party" intermediary.

The following article is from one of the largest Italian online newspapers in the crypto sector, not just Italian in reality because it has an edition also in English, and it speaks precisely of the legal value that in Italy (I do not think it is the only one) is already recognized to the data recorded in DLT distributed registers (such as the blockchain in fact).

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2019/02/07/simplifications-decree-blockchain-smart-contract/

The advantage of using blockchains for data recording is now known: Everything is digitalized, the third intermediary is eliminated (notary or other), some margins of random interpretation are eliminated. it gives certainty and non-modifiability (fraudulent) to the data. All these things are already recognized advantages in the sector and not a peculiarity of our project. Simply the project combines a good, cheap and simple for all VR platform with already established advantages of the blockchain that we should all know already.

In other words: We add virtual reality, or rather we bring the same advantages of the blockchain that will already be used and are already regulated in some jurisdictions for use in the real world also to virtual world. So there will be the possibility (not the  obligation obvious) to record things that need to be recorded on the blockchain even when doing actions in the virtual world.

In short, a virtual world in addition to the possibilities already offered by the blockchain in the real world. Easy and simple!

And of course this will ensure that the actions taken in the virtual world will also have legal effect in the real world when it is deemed appropriate by the parties.
michele1it

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:14:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 03:30:09 PM by michele1it

Development update just released today!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1211/dev-update-09-06-2019

darkdreamer

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:54:28 AM

https://medium.com/districts/districts-use-case-real-estate-developer-5b3f69cb4976

I resume the topic of "real estate use case" because I draw inspiration from a question that was correctly made in our Telegram official chat group where it was actually asked what was the advantage of using the virtual platform Districts Visual Studio (DVS) on our 3DCoin blockchain.
In fact, the Medium article is rightly focused on the advantage in terms of costs and development because the platform will be accessible to various subjects (companies and design studios for example) without specific development skills and without exaggerated costs as the Medium article explains well.

But today the question that everyone asks themselves in any project is "what is the blockchain for in this area"?

This is the answer I gave to the user who asked about in our Telegram group and I think it can be useful to bring it back here in the topic:

A construction company, a real estate company, an architecture and design firm can let customers visit the buildings in a VR virtual environment, even before the buildings are built or completed or renovated (and this is nothing new but something is already done in various parts of the world with other VR software) or overlap in AR some changes or variations to the design of a build (external or internal) still to be realized (also this is something already done with various VR software I think), but here is the novelty of the use of VR/AR/MR in general on blockchain: everything you do, stipulate, everything you buy / sell in a VR /AR /MR dapp of Districts World can record it in blockchain and therefore it becomes valid and immutable (but transferable of course) with the classic guarantees and advantages that we know typical of smartcontracts and digital recordings on blockchain.
Then there are also purely advantages related to greater possibilities without specific skills and reduced implementation costs of virtual environments based on the type of software client the team is building (Districts Visual Studio or DVS) but this is an advantage linked to the software features of for itself and not so much to the fact that it is on blockchain.
(This last part is also well explained in the Medium article linked above)

Then as already mentioned, it allows to record in real time a series of contractual and binding data in a certain way, in some regulations (also in Italy for example, see article linked below) legal value has already been recognized for smart contracts and DLTs.
So a virtual reality environment (cheap, simple to use, etc. etc.) but which in addition has features related to the possibilities in terms of data recording, properties and their transfer guaranteed by the blockchain and without the so-called "third party" intermediary.

The following article is from one of the largest Italian online newspapers in the crypto sector, not just Italian in reality because it has an edition also in English, and it speaks precisely of the legal value that in Italy (I do not think it is the only one) is already recognized to the data recorded in DLT distributed registers (such as the blockchain in fact).

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2019/02/07/simplifications-decree-blockchain-smart-contract/

The advantage of using blockchains for data recording is now known: Everything is digitalized, the third intermediary is eliminated (notary or other), some margins of random interpretation are eliminated. it gives certainty and non-modifiability (fraudulent) to the data. All these things are already recognized advantages in the sector and not a peculiarity of our project. Simply the project combines a good, cheap and simple for all VR platform with already established advantages of the blockchain that we should all know already.

In other words: We add virtual reality, or rather we bring the same advantages of the blockchain that will already be used and are already regulated in some jurisdictions for use in the real world also to virtual world. So there will be the possibility (not the  obligation obvious) to record things that need to be recorded on the blockchain even when doing actions in the virtual world.

In short, a virtual world in addition to the possibilities already offered by the blockchain in the real world. Easy and simple!

And of course this will ensure that the actions taken in the virtual world will also have legal effect in the real world when it is deemed appropriate by the parties.

Very interesting explanation thanks, you could not be clearer, the benefits and advantages of the blockchain are now well known even to many national legislators,
I knew already that Cryptonomist's article because I follow it too and I think you have linked it in a very proper way.

darkdreamer

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:09:16 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 09:57:08 AM by darkdreamer

Very well guys! I saw that there are also new updates on Trello board, so I am very satisfied to see that the team works at full capacity and without stopping.
Now I see that in about 8 days the enabled masternodes have increased by 100 units  Grin  I continue to be amazed by this growth that does not stop and this says a lot about the community's commitment to support the project and the team!
Glad to be with you from the beginning  Wink and proud to be a 3dcoin masternode owner!  Cool
michele1it

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:40:12 AM

Nice to wake up in a world with over 5000 3dcoin masternodes who work at full capacity, producing the blocks themselves... over 5k "block producers"  Grin Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: