Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:27:46 PM

My thought was that this project is dead, the level of development is very slow which is very disturbing and another thing of concern is the low interest from the community, community is a very strong thing to consider in this space even technology not as solid as this are doing fine because they have built sound community around it

Dead??? Are you kidding??? Here's a commit 6 days ago... in the repository test:

https://github.com/3DCoin/3dcoin/commit/1fe48554e65e98699c4489134115ce7fbed23f2c

Very serious statements, I hope you realize that.

You are a Hero Member so I can't give you discounts for your statements, I'm sorry.

Do you know that this project was the first to introduce a new consensus mechanism based exclusively on masternodes and this new system has been working since March 14, 2019? Do you know that this thing wasn't even foreseen but was done anyway because it was needed for our infrastructure aimed to the Virtual Reality? Do you know that this has allowed us to eliminate mining altogether?

Did you know that the team opened a Trello public bulletin board recently?

What do you know about this project exactly?

The statements regarding the community are even worse, because they are not very respectful of hundreds of users who have been following the project for years now.
We have at least two large daily active Telegram groups, one international and one Italian, and there is also the Russian Telegram group which, although not as numerous as the Italian one, still has a core of users who have been following the project for a long time and remain very active and yet I'm concerned what matters is the quality and not the quantity of users.

I leave you some links so maybe you realize you've talked without knowing what you were talking about. Do not damage the project and those who follow it with these statements, do harm to those who do not know the project and risk losing one of the best projects in terms of technological development and community commitment. And this is not fair to those who do not know the project and could be deceived into thinking that a Hero Member must necessarily know what it is about.

From a Hero Member, we expect sincerely more informed statements, I am truly shocked by the fact that a Hero Member comes to speak in such a poorly informed way about a project that he does not know. I'm really stunned.

Latest development update (June 2019)
https://3dctalk.net/topic/1211/dev-update-09-06-2019

Trello public board (in the "Desktop card" on Trello you can see some screenshot published few days ago)
https://trello.com/b/6131axEu/3dcoin

A recent article made by a blogger community member:
https://www.cryptoblock.it/projects-district-lunione-tra-realta-virtuale-e-blockchain/

A recent artwork made by a cryptoartist community member:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzFcrqvIR9-

If you are interested in the project I invite you to study it seriously before making statements based on things you don't know.

Whitepaper (yes on Github)
https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper

VR Demo video (look and you will understand why such a project cannot be dead!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDdbWHI4cS8

Hero Member. I still have no words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brubilla

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:24:40 AM

My thought was that this project is dead, the level of development is very slow which is very disturbing and another thing of concern is the low interest from the community, community is a very strong thing to consider in this space even technology not as solid as this are doing fine because they have built sound community around it

My points all along:
Very slow developing
No excitement anywhere
No one knows 3dc besides the 200 people in telegram
No VR talk or any sign of development on that part except ONE video in over years of existence.
The next update is Crex24, wow, what an achievement. also, 6 months too late

But the bagholders will fight for it of course.
michele1it

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:03:48 AM

My points all along:
Very slow developing
No excitement anywhere
No one knows 3dc besides the 200 people in telegram
No VR talk or any sign of development on that part except ONE video in over years of existence.
The next update is Crex24, wow, what an achievement. also, 6 months too late

But the bagholders will fight for it of course.

0) When you decide to throw the mask maybe you can have a minimum of dignity, so far you're just a troll maneuvered by a bully.
1) Exactly, there's no hurry, we can wait years, we don't need to run, greatest hits aren't done in a short while Cool
2) The project is not designed to entertain you. If you need to get excited, find a way that works for you...  Grin
3) Just this morning, someone who is not part of the community cited 3DCoin in one of the most important Italian crypto groups with thousands of users, a group also mentioned on important newspapers. I don't need to show you, those who follow me know what I'm talking about!  Cool Cool Cool
4) Do you need hype and fomo? This project does not need hype and fomo, for that you find hundreds of projects you don't need to stay here. In any case I deal personally and continuously to interact with the VR sector also on social networks, even here those who follow me know it is not necessary that I waste time demonstrating things already known. The other videos will come when the time comes, there is no need at this stage to come out in the open. Moreover it is a first industry project and therefore some things cannot be revealed as you and some other people would like to try to steal as much as possible. I'm sorry, there is no tripe for cats!  Grin
5) Any exchange will be of little use if the holders continue to hold as they are doing. You have no idea how strong and numerous the holders in this project are. You don't need to see them. This project is not for kids. Important updates will come when the time is right, the team has the support of a strong and patient community that wants the team to work hard without haste. What is not clear about all this? We always repeat it to you and continue to pretend not to understand why your envy is equal to your bad faith.

Finally, we understood that you would like to be a bagholder, but envy is always a bad thing. Maybe we organize a collection for you if it is becoming a disease for you. No, not even. You don't really deserve it. You thought you could mining more eh? Instead the mining party is over (I read the topics you participate in, what do you think? I was born yesterday?)  Grin

The strong holders will support this project for years, with the utmost serenity and to your great regret! Stay tuned! Grin Cool
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:46:07 PM

Not dead, the devs are working.
It got quite more silent though in comparison to earlier. We can only guess how districts in the end will turn out. It is an underground project like Amoveo, Nexus or similar, which is good for some and for some not.
Lukesky08

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

This is a complex project...devs need a lot of time and they knew this from the beginning (their investments are frozen for 6 years). It's normal that people after the ICO left this project when 3dcoin price went down, but there is an active community on telegram that follow this project day by day.
michele1it

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:08:23 PM

New development update July 10, 2019 published on Medium:

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/3dcoin-dev-update-10-jul-2019-574e9c30988c

Official tweet:

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1149024917477908480

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 06:44:51 PM

Finally, Update about the new exchange

The exchange listing
Crex24 mid-July
Crypto-bridge: end of July

I hope there will be a little better here, on b2bp2p have very low trading volume.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:08:45 AM

do i understand correctly - all old masternodes with 1000 collateral will work after block 800000 ?
michele1it

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:16:09 AM

do i understand correctly - all old masternodes with 1000 collateral will work after block 800000 ?

yes  Smiley

we await the technical details but surely this will be valid only for the masternodes currently updated to the latest version of the protocol, in short the masternodes that will be listed as masternodes valid at the time of the collateral change, but I repeat on this we must wait for the release of the technical details by the team
michele1it

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:33:53 AM

NEW CORE WALLET RELEASE v0.14.5.1 - July 2019

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1216/new-core-wallet-release-v0-14-5-1-july-2019
casper77
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:57:26 PM

this is really good news, ciao, p2pb2b
go to the next heights and waiting for 800000 block
good luck 3DCcoiners
michele1it

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:48:42 AM

Published a nice video preview of the announced and upcoming 3DCoin mobile wallet, you can see it in the Trello public board directly:

https://trello.com/b/6131axEu/3dcoin

or through the direct video link:

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5cb851f06310cd33189458d4/5cbb5758e9f50e350c12e22e/176e8cd9c7470d722d2c8d5064e638cc/mobile-wallet.mp4

You can like and share it on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Districts_io/status/1151041382783623168

and you can like it also on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz92EXJA3iE/

If you like it...  Wink
michele1it

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:06:13 PM

3DCoin Project Districts (3DC) is now on Masternodes.online !!!​ Cool

https://masternodes.online/currencies/3DC/​​

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/1153322881146744832​

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OdX5lAsYE​
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:33:50 AM

I wonder what is the reason for the growth of the coin rate, or has the addition to masternodes.online had a positive effect on the course?
A year ago I mined this coin on greens, but now I do not find information on mining, or has mining been completely disabled and now only masternodes are mining?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
michele1it

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:21:25 AM

I wonder what is the reason for the growth of the coin rate, or has the addition to masternodes.online had a positive effect on the course?
A year ago I mined this coin on greens, but now I do not find information on mining, or has mining been completely disabled and now only masternodes are mining?

Hi, mining was completely shut down on March 14th 2019. A first industry consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes has been activated. So from March 14th only the masternodes are creating the blocks. There is no pow / mining and there is no pos / staking as we understand them traditionally but a system based exclusively on masternodes which has been called "Proof of Sync" and which is well illustrated both in the whitepaper and in the Wiki (Wiki available from the "resources/documentation" section on https://3dcoin.io site).

A number of factors have definitely contributed to the good performance in the market these days:

The release of the July core update on Github and the release on Medium showing a preview of mobile wallet and desktop lightwallet, both built from the scratch;

The new 3DCoin listing on Crex24 is very welcome to the community and for which we are only receiving positive feedback;

The announcement made by Cryptobridge on its official Discord of the upcoming listing of 3DC;

The listing on masternodes.online that you mentioned too;

The banner ad we found yesterday on masternodes.online also;

The entry directly on the podium in masternode.buzz best performance masternodes (I think it is due to the fact that masternode.buzz draws the data from masternodes.online so for this reason we can now also be present in those statistics)

https://stats.masternode.buzz/

(yesterday the entry in second position, today in first position)

The increase in activity on social media and communication platforms, in particular Twitter, Reddit, Instagram;

Cause but also the consequence of this was the growth of the community on Telegram international official group and the birth of further national groups on Telegram;

Furthermore, the imminent activation of a Discord server was announced, to which the team is working to complete the finishing touches and provide the safest possible information and communication experience;

The project starts to get underway and maybe someone starts to understand that it is one of the rare projects that tries to achieve something concrete on blockchain, not to mention the fact that it is one of the few projects that has been building undercurrent for years a platform that will run on masternodes (I refer to virtual reality and related dapps) and not merely aimed at masternodes "tout court".

Even more so with the new consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes, without pow/mining and without pos/staking, the project clearly showed that their masternodes are structural to their own ecosystem and not an end in themselves.

So many concomitant factors and probably the perspicacity of the many who have realized that a correct due diligence applied to the project cannot make it discard but appreciate it and give birth to the desire to understand it and be part of it. Because regardless of price issues, it is a great technological project that is worth following in its technical growth.

Although there is no longer the possibility of mining, many miners have decided to stay to follow the project and be part of our 3DCommunity and I hope to include you among them... Smiley
rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:06:21 PM

Although there is no longer the possibility of mining, many miners have decided to stay to follow the project and be part of our 3DCommunity and I hope to include you among them... Smiley
I did not sell all my mined coins, because the price was completely ridiculous, now the price is a little better, but it’s too low. So I am also part of 3DCommunity))
I would like to run my node, especially the limit is very affordable, but I have never come across it. What does profit depend on?
If at the node I will have not 1000 but let's say 50k, then the profit will proportionally increase?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
casper77
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:22:42 AM

I did not sell all my mined coins, because the price was completely ridiculous, now the price is a little better, but it’s too low. So I am also part of 3DCommunity))
I would like to run my node, especially the limit is very affordable, but I have never come across it. What does profit depend on?
If at the node I will have not 1000 but let's say 50k, then the profit will proportionally increase?

if you will have 50 masternodes you will have 50x profit of course
remember that masternode begins give you rewards after 5-6 days after installation
michele1it

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:46:34 AM

Great to hear!  Wink

Yes as it was correctly answered before me with 1k 3DC you can do 1 masternode and with 50k 3DC you can do 50 masternodes but you can't make a 50k 3DC single masternode. Each node: 1k coins (for now, read below).

It is important to remember that as the team have already written several times in the past months, even in the latest July's Medium update, the collateral will be increased to 25k from the 800k block (if I'm not wrong in about 100 days, but it is only an average not an exact calculation, so don't trust this but follow the blocks progress on the https://3dcstats.net/ block explorer... now we are in this moment at block 663308, at this time the average is 1377 blocks per day, the average is variable but this is more or less every day).

But the masternodes activated with 1k coin will retain the acquired right in recognition of their contribution to supporting the network.

I quote from the last update:
"In the meantime, you can set up an unlimited number of masters with 1000 3DC stakes to keep forever because the stake will change to 25000 3DC when we reach the block 800000."

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/3dcoin-dev-update-10-jul-2019-574e9c30988c

For the management of the masternodes we have an official guide that can help you to understand substantially what needs to be done to start.
In addition, teams and 3DCommunity are ready on the official Telegram group to give you any further clarifications and assist you, soon also on Discord, there is little left now for the launch of Discord, a matter of days.

Official Telegram chat group:

https://t.me/Project_Districts

Masternode guide (official)
https://3dctalk.net/topic/12/masternode-installation

Masternodes stats and ROI (the ROI is always in coins not in fiat money, the ROI is automatically reduced as the number of masternodes increases)

https://masternodes.online/currencies/3DC/

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

For any need, do not hesitate to ask for all the support you need  Wink
rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:09:02 PM

remember that masternode begins give you rewards after 5-6 days after installation
I understand that for 50 masternode, many virtual servers are required, which is rather inconvenient. Probably it will be easier to wait until the limit is increased to 25k coins.
Only one question, 25 thousand coins on profitability will be equal to 25 thousand coins or 1 thousand, for those nodes that were made earlier than 800k block?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
casper77
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

I understand that for 50 masternode, many virtual servers are required, which is rather inconvenient. Probably it will be easier to wait until the limit is increased to 25k coins.
Only one question, 25 thousand coins on profitability will be equal to 25 thousand coins or 1 thousand, for those nodes that were made earlier than 800k block?

we will know about it in ~3 months
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: