Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:34:32 AM

Our tomorrow's AMA is already the trending event on CoinMarketCal  Cool

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1199996602317987841

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michele1it

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:19:22 AM

Don't miss the 3DCoin Crypto Black Friday  Grin Grin Grin

https://crex24.com/exchange/3DC-BTC

https://crex24.com/exchange/3DC-ETH

michele1it

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:40:35 PM

Log of 3DCoin AMA 29 Nov. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1257/ama-log-29-november-2019

darkdreamer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:33:33 AM

So we're almost there for the new primenodes, I can't wait! Anything we can prepare in advance? Apart from some collateral of 25000 coins I suppose! Grin Cool  But other things? What can we do to be ready after the 850k block to activate quickly the first primes? For example, can we already rent and preconfigure some vps with specific hardware requirements for primenodes such as a certain amount of cpu cores, ram, disk space? Thanks in advance Wink
michele1it

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:00:05 PM

Log of 3DCoin AMA 29 Nov. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1257/ama-log-29-november-2019

So we're almost there for the new primenodes, I can't wait! Anything we can prepare in advance? Apart from some collateral of 25000 coins I suppose! Grin Cool  But other things? What can we do to be ready after the 850k block to activate quickly the first primes? For example, can we already rent and preconfigure some vps with specific hardware requirements for primenodes such as a certain amount of cpu cores, ram, disk space? Thanks in advance Wink

Hello, in fact I do not know that there are special features currently required for VPS that will host the upcoming and highly anticipated Primenodes in the 3DCoin blockchain, at least in their initial phase, but since they are new 3DC special nodes with specific functions related to dapps and the Virtual Reality platform of Project Districts (let's not forget that 3DCoin is the first blockchain created for Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and immersive experiences) it is possible that, later, the hardware requests of these "special" Primenodes (as well as future Pulsenodes, the third layer of our "triple layered" blockchain) could increase.

Each of the three types of 3DCoin nodes (Masternodes, Primenodes, Pulsenodes) will have specific functions in the 3DCoin network so it is not a question of mere "tiered nodes" (which only serve to provide different levels of rewards for different levels of collateral to which high-sounding names are given) but of specialized structural nodes with specific functions. Suffice it to recall that the thousands of already active Masternodes create blocks by themselves n the 3DC blockchain without traditional POW and without classic POS, so only masternodes with a first industry consensus protocol (POSync or Proof Of Sync).

However, since the question that you asked is an important question and that is important to many, then I'll put your question in the next weekly AMA.

It is also nice to guess that you are already preparing some 25k 3DC collaterals to contribute to the 3DCoin network also with Primenodes, thank you for your support!  Wink
michele1it

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:55:02 AM

Attention please: Cryptobridge exchange closes!

So if you have funds on Cryptobridge, please withdraw your funds now!

You can read their official announcement here:

https://crypto-bridge.org

michele1it

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:49:52 AM

Published today 3DCoin / Project Districts weekly AMAs November recap with many important info:

The upcoming planned fork, which as announced during the 1 November AMA was extended from the 800k block to the 850k block with more favorable conditions for everyone (block expected around mid-December at the current average of daily blocks and at current block time of about 1 minute), various details on Proof Of Sync, the 3DC first industry consensus protocol already active and based only on masternodes (no pow, no pos), the imminent activation of Primenodes layer for dapps and for Virtual Reality platform of Project Districts world powered by Unreal Engine 4 and managed by the upcoming layer of Primenodes and future layer of Pulsenodes under the supervision of the main layer of Masternodes. Detailed explanation also about the ratio limit of 1:30 (Primenode:Masternodes). Some info about the expected feature of the “tokens” (a kind of NFTs) that will represent “the ownership of the nodes” in the future, transferable via the 3DC wallet and combined with the innovative “smart scripts” with which 3DCoin will introduce interesting news also in the sector of “smart contracts”. But also marketing and partnership previews in the November AMAs.
So, the triple layered blockchain of 3DCoin continues to take shape to host the dapps platform for VR, AR and immersive experiences of Districts Visual Studio (DVS).

https://medium.com/districts/3dcoin-project-districts-weekly-amas-recaps-november-2019-c6dd7af7ec9d

michele1it

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:34:18 PM

Friday 06 December 2019

Don't miss 3DCoin / Project Districts weekly Telegram AMA!

Telegram official group:

https://t.me/Project_Districts

Starts at 21:00 UTC+4
Ends at 23:00 UTC+4

3DCoin Project Districts event is also on:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1044269982597223

https://twitter.com/cmcal_bot/status/1202750168032002048

https://coinscalendar.com/event/3dcoin-3dc-weekly-ama-13896

michele1it

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:16:46 AM

So we're almost there for the new primenodes, I can't wait! Anything we can prepare in advance? Apart from some collateral of 25000 coins I suppose! Grin Cool  But other things? What can we do to be ready after the 850k block to activate quickly the first primes? For example, can we already rent and preconfigure some vps with specific hardware requirements for primenodes such as a certain amount of cpu cores, ram, disk space? Thanks in advance Wink

Hi, I don't know if you followed the yesterday's Telegram AMA however your question was listed and you can read the answer below. You can read the complete answer directly to the following link which also works as a browser without needing to log in on Telegram:

https://t.me/Project_Districts/65308

The complete log will be available in a few hours, so if you haven't participated I suggest you read it all since you're interested in the new upcoming Primenodes because they have been given so many juicy anticipations, a particularly exciting AMA! Even for those who participated in live it will be interesting to re-read the entire log, in a few hours it will be available, stay tuned!

For any doubt or need, don't hesitate to ask, thank you!

michele1it

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:55:00 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 06:38:00 PM by michele1it

Log of 3DCoin / Project Districts AMA 06 Dec. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

Among the various topics I think it is noteworthy that in this AMA it was anticipated that a specific Primenodes whitepaper will be released shortly on Github which will explain all their important functions and in this AMA the Lead Dev gave some interesting previews on the features of Primenodes that will function as a DNS and decentralized web servers for dapps. Several technical details have been previewed in this AMA about the upcoming awaited Primes! We talked also about the imminent release of the ready mobile wallet but also about the long awaited DVS (Districts Visual Studio) and the basic features that PCs will have on which the Districts Virtual Reality dapps platform will run.

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1262/ama-log-06-december-2019
darkdreamer

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

So we're almost there for the new primenodes, I can't wait! Anything we can prepare in advance? Apart from some collateral of 25000 coins I suppose! Grin Cool  But other things? What can we do to be ready after the 850k block to activate quickly the first primes? For example, can we already rent and preconfigure some vps with specific hardware requirements for primenodes such as a certain amount of cpu cores, ram, disk space? Thanks in advance Wink

Hi, I don't know if you followed the yesterday's Telegram AMA however your question was listed and you can read the answer below. You can read the complete answer directly to the following link which also works as a browser without needing to log in on Telegram:

https://t.me/Project_Districts/65308

The complete log will be available in a few hours, so if you haven't participated I suggest you read it all since you're interested in the new upcoming Primenodes because they have been given so many juicy anticipations, a particularly exciting AMA! Even for those who participated in live it will be interesting to re-read the entire log, in a few hours it will be available, stay tuned!

For any doubt or need, don't hesitate to ask, thank you!

Thank you for posting here the answer to my question, in fact I have already read the whole ama log, very interesting. Many important news are waiting for us. This project is really exciting and the team proves that it knows exactly where it is going.
I am not particularly interested now in the mobile wallet because I am a masternode operator but it is still nice to know that it is ready and will be released soon.
For the upcoming primenodes then, I already have some collateral of 25000 3dc ready in my wallet waiting anxiously! Moreover, given that from the answer I understand that at the beginning the primes can be activated on normal standard vps, I am already activating some vps on various providers and with different locations to give my contribution to the network not only with some masternodes that I already manage since from the beginning of the 3dc network but also with some new primes! In short, even for this new experience of 3dcoin primenodes I am here!
Brubilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:01:50 PM

Brubilla troll to be banned.

Project districts one of the most promising projects of recent times, it takes time for development, we will wait confidently.

Another month, another fork of the blockchain or whatever is up. Makes it the 4th or 5th fork in the last months. I will add it to the list.
michele1it

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:47:00 PM

Brubilla troll to be banned.

Project districts one of the most promising projects of recent times, it takes time for development, we will wait confidently.

Another month, another fork of the blockchain or whatever is up. Makes it the 4th or 5th fork in the last months. I will add it to the list.

You have already been censored by a moderator in this group because you use the trick of double fake accounts, when you start using your main nickname that many people remember in the community then maybe you can regain a minimum of dignity (I can't assure you, but at least try it for yourself).

Here are the proof of your double fake accounts that everyone here knows, in case someone doesn't know what games you play:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670989.msg51238302#msg51238302

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670989.msg52309632#msg52309632

As for today's  network problem, it has been a stuck of the chain already solved, at this moment there are over 4800 nodes already enabled (Masternodes Online data) and as regards the lists of what happens we have been doing them for a long time with great transparency  Cool so we also work for you so you don't need to use little sheets and you can be more eco-friendly don't you think?  Grin

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1221/monthly-summaries-by-3dcommunity-initiative-and-main-list-with-monthly-topics-links

For those who were not aware of it, even network problems which occurred after more than 6 months of uninterrupted work with 3DCoin first industry protocol "masternodes only" Proof Of Sync (no pow, no pos) are listed in the monthly summaries we publish in our official forum, to which all the community can participate freely.

But at least try to show yourself a little more prepared next time  Grin so you can avoid making the figure of the ignorant as well...  Wink

Brubilla

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:27:01 PM

The blockchain is running via POW now. So you have a system that actually doesnt work over an extended amount of time *slow clap* Proof of Sync forks itself every now and then. *slow clap* Just look at the price of your super coin. All time low. But no one is selling, right?  Grin
If you think a 10k nodes to 5k nodes retracement is a success, no one can help you.
michele1it

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:36:17 AM

The blockchain is running via POW now. So you have a system that actually doesnt work over an extended amount of time *slow clap* Proof of Sync forks itself every now and then. *slow clap* Just look at the price of your super coin. All time low. But no one is selling, right?  Grin
If you think a 10k nodes to 5k nodes retracement is a success, no one can help you.

Caro mio ("my dear" in italian  Wink ) this time I have reported your message to moderators as it contains false information, I hope the moderators will take action again as in the past. Our protocol is already a "masternodes ecofriendly pow" as always explained. A kind of "dpow" had only been activated through masternodes (Proof Of Sync, our eco-friendly pow, delegated only to nodes with more than one CPU for a few hours), it is a security function that can be activated and deactivated via spork. Furthermore there was only a stuck and not a fork nor a splitchain at a certain block height for a few hours in the past few days solved in a very short time thanks to the masternodes system.
All things too complicated for your ultimate troll ignorance.
You're continuing to worsen your situation, even if you've never had credibility.
You are a shame for yourself and for this forum.
I invite the moderators to intervene as they have done in the past against this character who uses double accounts to spread fud as already reported in my previous messages, and this character use this forum for personal vendettas against our project and our community.

Brubilla

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:41:09 PM

First you say

3DCoin first industry protocol "masternodes only" Proof Of Sync (no pow, no pos) are listed in the monthly summaries we publish in our official forum, to which all the community can participate freely.

Then you say

Our protocol is already a "masternodes ecofriendly pow" as always explained.

You don´t even seam to know what it is anymore. Your system clearly isn´t working in the way it supposed to work. No coin i ever witnessed had so many issues with their blockchain in such a limited timeframe. You think people will use it if the blockchain halts every now and then or the risk of a fork is always imminent?
michele1it

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:11:59 PM

First you say

3DCoin first industry protocol "masternodes only" Proof Of Sync (no pow, no pos) are listed in the monthly summaries we publish in our official forum, to which all the community can participate freely.

Then you say

Our protocol is already a "masternodes ecofriendly pow" as always explained.

You don´t even seam to know what it is anymore. Your system clearly isn´t working in the way it supposed to work. No coin i ever witnessed had so many issues with their blockchain in such a limited timeframe. You think people will use it if the blockchain halts every now and then or the risk of a fork is always imminent?

Enough with these nonsense you are continuing to say crap, we always say "no traditional mining, no classic staking" or similar words, we have also called it "masternode mining" and "masternode pow" when it was presented just to understand the concept of "activity" of nodes rewarded for the activity and not for the collateral, we even wrote an entire article about this on Medium and some sections of the whitepaper and wiki about this, but what are you talking about? Even contests the terms we use to define our protocol! But how dare you? You just chat nonsense abusing this forum, your nonsense only serves to make fud meaningless, but it remains completely irrelevant for us, you just commit an abuse against the readers of this forum. You have already been proven wrong because you used double fake accounts and then try to turn the omelette now. By now you have made yourself fake and ridiculous, any attempt by you is just an abuse of this historic and important tool and the whole crypto community should ask for your removal from this forum. You must be ashamed!
michele1it

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:52:28 AM

3DCoin listed on Flits masternode mobile app!

An announcement about a new listing, already published in 3DCoin official Discord, and coming from Flits Node that has just listed 3DCoin and we sincerely thank them for this, we also thank our 3DCommunity, Flits community and all those who voted for 3DCoin making us reach the first position in their listing survey/poll in the past few days. Thanks guys and good work!

Flits 3 masternode app:

The safest mobile masternode solution
3DCoin is now listed on the safest and easiest mobile masternode app. You hold your own keys, and the Flits team or nasty hackers can't access them.

We are glad to announce that FlitsNode has listed 3DCoin on Flits mobile app.
NOW you can host your masternodes at FlitsNode mobile app for only €1.99 a month!
Check out their website to try this unique mobile experience  https://flitsnode.app/
Directly download the app  https://flitsnode.app/download

What benefits does FlitsNode offer:
YOU HOLD YOUR OWN KEYS!
No coding needed
Start a masternode with just a few clicks
Super fast and convenient
Tailored to mobile devices, an unique experience
10% monthly discount for 10+ nodes
Fees charged daily.
New features in 2020 like Qr code scanners

Check out CryptoTube about Flits 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6MXfUtT9M

For further inquiries, please visit FlitsNode discord : https://discord.gg/Xj2KeEG

Brubilla

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:24:48 PM

Enough with these nonsense you are continuing to say crap, we always say "no traditional mining, no classic staking" or similar words, we have also called it "masternode mining" and "masternode pow" when it was presented just to understand the concept of "activity" of nodes rewarded for the activity and not for the collateral, we even wrote an entire article about this on Medium and some sections of the whitepaper and wiki about this, but what are you talking about? Even contests the terms we use to define our protocol! But how dare you? You just chat nonsense abusing this forum, your nonsense only serves to make fud meaningless, but it remains completely irrelevant for us, you just commit an abuse against the readers of this forum. You have already been proven wrong because you used double fake accounts and then try to turn the omelette now. By now you have made yourself fake and ridiculous, any attempt by you is just an abuse of this historic and important tool and the whole crypto community should ask for your removal from this forum. You must be ashamed!

Just proofs my point, that you dont have a point. They activated dPOW (which is POW, just on a VPS), so the proof of sync doesn´t work, like it suppose to work. 4 wallet updates in the last 2 months and it still doesnt work. You want me removed for stating facts? Thats rich. You can´t even refute the list i provided, as they are facts too and clearly sourced.

From your whitepaper:
By removing the proof of work mechanism, this new architecture contributes to huge savings in energy, because it isn't a competition between miners anymore, but node cooperation (The bitcoin network consumes as much energy as Switzerland), it also avoids the huge hardware waste in term of CPU and GPU. Factually, the 3Dcoin architecture is environment friendly.
michele1it

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:53:59 PM

Just proofs my point, that you dont have a point. They activated dPOW (which is POW, just on a VPS), so the proof of sync doesn´t work, like it suppose to work. 4 wallet updates in the last 2 months and it still doesnt work. You want me removed for stating facts? Thats rich. You can´t even refute the list i provided, as they are facts too and clearly sourced.

From your whitepaper:
By removing the proof of work mechanism, this new architecture contributes to huge savings in energy, because it isn't a competition between miners anymore, but node cooperation (The bitcoin network consumes as much energy as Switzerland), it also avoids the huge hardware waste in term of CPU and GPU. Factually, the 3Dcoin architecture is environment friendly.

This troll who continues to disturb this topic and spread fud is improvising confusing information due to his total ignorance about the project. He cannot understand even what he reads in our documentation and the basic concepts that have been explained for some time.

He has already been censored in this forum by the moderators in the past because he used double accounts in this topic.

This is an old user of our Telegram group who has not had time to get banned because Telegram has canceled his account in the meantime (for spam or for other worse reasons? we do not know).

So any statement of his does not deserve an answer as it comes from this type of "fake account" he uses.

So this troll won't have answers anymore because he simply doesn't deserve any kind of attention.

These are the proofs of the abuse of this forum with double fake accounts that everyone here knows. Same identical message with two different accounts, in fact one of the two was removed upon notification by the moderators of this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670989.msg51238302#msg51238302

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670989.msg52309632#msg52309632
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: