Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:50:04 AM

Friday 3 January 2020

Don't miss 3DCoin Project Districts weekly Telegram AMA!

The first 3DC AMA of 2020!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/561360044418545

https://coindar.org/en/event/3dcoin-3dc-ama-on-telegram-25702

Starts at 21:00 UTC+4
Ends at 23:00 UTC+4

Telegram group link:
https://t.me/Project_Districts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michele1it

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:21:31 PM

Log of 3DCoin / Project Districts AMA 3 Jan. 2020 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

The first AMA of 2020 with some technical details concerning the upcoming Primenodes and the various stages and expected times for the various releases/phases of the main v15 update, releases started in December 2019 in conjunction with the scheduled and successfully fork occurred at the 850k block height. During the AMA some specific info was given on the role of Primenodes which will also serve as decentralized hosting services for websites and it was clarified that the documentation relating to the Primes is still being processed given the complexity of their functions (they will have many).

It therefore promises to be a truly active and interesting start of the year in the name of 3DCoin Project Districts, whose full release as said in this AMA will hopefully be completed in 2020.

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1270/ama-log-03-january-2020

michele1it

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:22:06 PM

New mandatory update

direct link:

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases/tag/v0.15.1.1

generic link (always redirects to the latest version available)

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases/latest

After updating 3dcoind/3dcoin-qt you must use -reindex on the first run because now "Addressindex" is activated by default.
michele1it

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:10:56 AM

Friday 10 January 2020

Don't miss 3DCoin Project Districts weekly Telegram AMA!

https://www.facebook.com/events/749907748829899

Starts at 21:00 UTC+4
Ends at 23:00 UTC+4

Telegram group link:
https://t.me/Project_Districts

michele1it

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:20:15 PM

Log of 3DCoin / Project Districts AMA 10 Jan. 2020 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

An AMA with many important info and good news about the updates in progress and the project development, don't miss the log!

PS: Special edition "early masternodes NFT" are coming!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1272/ama-log-10-january-2020

michele1it

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:16:42 PM

As anticipated in recent months, 3DCoin introduces the new concept and the simplification of "tokenization of the ownership of masternodes" (a kind of NFT, non-fungible token), meanwhile a table has been published in our Wiki which explains some details about the 3DC masternodes NFTs.
Attention please: These are not "tiered nodes", because the collateral for new activations after 850k block height is the same (25k 3DC) and also the rewards are the same amount and furthermore we simultaneously introduce also the concept of "unlockable and temporary collateral" which will only serve as a kind of antispam (3DCoin has a first industry "nodes only" consensus protocol "Proof Of Sync" that does not require a locked collateral to guarantee the security of the network).

Here is the info and the table about masternode NFTs, published in our Wiki on Github:

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Masternode-Token(NFT)
michele1it

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:24:30 AM

Log of 3DCoin / Project Districts AMA 17 Jan. 2020 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

An AMA focused on the feature of "3DCoin masternodes NFT tokens" that is the "tokenization" of the ownership of the masternodes through non-fungible tokens (concept that we introduce as first industry in reference to the masternodes ownership). An AMA also focused on the upcoming release of the 3DCoin mobile wallet of which new previews have been published a few days ago in our official website https://3dcoin.io

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1274/ama-log-17-january-2020

michele1it

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:35:51 AM

Dev Team Unlocked

Please read the announcement published in our forum:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1275/dev-team-unlocked

michele1it

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:46:02 PM

Log of 3DCoin / Project Districts AMA 24 Jan. 2020 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1276/ama-log-24-january-2020

Brubilla

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:47:00 PM

Been a while. As the AMAs are now every 14 days, cause the devs don´t have time to spend 1 hour every 7 days with the community, lets recap some of the latest AMAs (Sept-Oktober) answers and their outcomes:

20 September 2019

The new upcoming light/mobile wallets are functional, we like to do more optimization before the release of the first beta. It will be available very soon along with the new block explorer.

Still not done

27 September 2019

Yes, every developer of the Team will update regularly his tasks on the 3DCoin public board on Trello
You will notice the change soon.

Last update: August 2019

04 October 2019

The marketing dept is working on a new campaign that includes promoted videos.
This campaign "3DC everywhere" will be a proposal to the community vote before we launched.

Never mentioned again

Yes, we reach out to many exchanges on the top list.

Narrative now: Community is too small to get on exchanges

We have 11 developers working full time on the project, also a team of 5 in the marketing dept.

Weird, no one ever hears from those other devs or mark dep.

11 October 2019

The roadmap in the website will be replaced with a more detailed one soon.

Already behind

18 October 2019

We will update the core in block 800k, another 2 updates will follow every 2 weeks for the smart script and primes, we choose to divide the update for an easy transition. After that we will release the new wallet for desktop/mobile

Didn´t happen, cause of fork and another fork and another fork...

We already got invited to The North American Bitcoin Conference in 2020.

Didn´t happen

We will drop the support for the current qt wallet soon, we are working on a new wallet that supports the smart-scripts transactions, objects (NFT) like dapps, nodes ownerships, etc.

Didn´t happen

Yes, The mobile/SPV wallet is scheduled after the fork

Look above. The latest date of a sure release was 3 weeks ago

Hint: Just don´t make an AMA if you revert everything you say afterwards. I´ll be back in a month
accumulators

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:16:53 PM

Barrila's motivation is questionable,

But lets call a spade a spade, he has a very strong point
Slow pace & missing deadlines is expected & also  Reasonable for such a mammoth cross product, however misleading communitys is only slow play for scam coins
If that was the case I be very surprised with all that  was projected as hard work ,
I am confident however some Authority on that side of the planet can retrieve my investment if I can showl i was Blatantly misslead.

Instead of Assassinating Barillas CharacterCan we get transparency and clarity ?
accumulators

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:18:41 PM

Without prejudice Smiley
michele1it

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 10:57:05 AM

Been a while. As the AMAs are now every 14 days, cause the devs don´t have time to spend 1 hour every 7 days with the community, lets recap some of the latest AMAs (Sept-Oktober) answers and their outcomes:

20 September 2019

The new upcoming light/mobile wallets are functional, we like to do more optimization before the release of the first beta. It will be available very soon along with the new block explorer.

Still not done

27 September 2019

Yes, every developer of the Team will update regularly his tasks on the 3DCoin public board on Trello
You will notice the change soon.

Last update: August 2019

04 October 2019

The marketing dept is working on a new campaign that includes promoted videos.
This campaign "3DC everywhere" will be a proposal to the community vote before we launched.

Never mentioned again

Yes, we reach out to many exchanges on the top list.

Narrative now: Community is too small to get on exchanges

We have 11 developers working full time on the project, also a team of 5 in the marketing dept.

Weird, no one ever hears from those other devs or mark dep.

11 October 2019

The roadmap in the website will be replaced with a more detailed one soon.

Already behind

18 October 2019

We will update the core in block 800k, another 2 updates will follow every 2 weeks for the smart script and primes, we choose to divide the update for an easy transition. After that we will release the new wallet for desktop/mobile

Didn´t happen, cause of fork and another fork and another fork...

We already got invited to The North American Bitcoin Conference in 2020.

Didn´t happen

We will drop the support for the current qt wallet soon, we are working on a new wallet that supports the smart-scripts transactions, objects (NFT) like dapps, nodes ownerships, etc.

Didn´t happen

Yes, The mobile/SPV wallet is scheduled after the fork

Look above. The latest date of a sure release was 3 weeks ago

Hint: Just don´t make an AMA if you revert everything you say afterwards. I´ll be back in a month

Very well, I note with sincere pleasure that your style has definitely changed, your prolonged absence has obviously helped you to mature and understand what the right approach to expressing legitimate criticisms may be.
I hope this can be a first step that will bring you when you feel ready to overcome the use of the fake account and reveal your true nickname with which you are known in our community. I tell you this because if your style remains calm and polite as in your last message you will not have to fear any type of verbal "attack" by other members of the community nor obviously any type of disciplinary measure on the platforms managed by the team, first of all Telegram. In particular, you could have posted your message with the exact same content on Telegram with your real account and you would not have suffered any censorship. It is not a mystery that just in these days, more or less concurrently with your message, some users are discussing "animatedly" and expressing criticism in the Telegram group and as you know nobody has censored anyone, nobody has admonished anyone, everything takes place regularly and in the light of the Sun. The team quietly lets users discuss and lets them express criticisms without any problems as long as everything remains in the context of a civil discussion and mutual respect. As I said, I know that the criticisms are welcome for the team and also considered very useful.
In addition, if you had posted your message with your list by points in the Telegram group you would have obtained a point by point reply directly from the lead dev, as is common practice in the group (including AMAs). The team has chosen and repeated several times to use exclusively Telegram for direct contact with users, while the other platforms, including Discord and including the official 3DCTalk forum which being managed by the team are theoretically censurable by the team exactly as the official Telegram group is censurable, they are not used except to post important announcements. But the channel of discussion with users and with the community remains Telegram, I repeat: the question is not the "control" or the "possibility of censorship" because this can also be done on other platforms that the project has activated (Discord + official forum) which instead are not used as a direct contact channel with users but are simply offered as a tool to users to discuss with each other or are used to post important announcements so that even those who prefer these platforms over Telegram do not have to fall behind with the last news.
Consequently, since you have not posted your message on Telegram you will not have a direct comparison with the lead dev (but you can always do it if you come to write on Telegram with your real account that you yourself said in the past months you still have active). But considering the polite attitude you had this time and considering that I really like those who write "Oktober" with the k Smiley (I'm obviously kidding, I just say it to show you my maximum openness and the fact that I am attentive to your every single word) I think appropriate as an active supporter of the project for a long time and as a voluntary community manager to express my ideas on each of the points you have exposed.

1) Regarding the shift of the AMA from weekly to fortnightly it is a choice dictated by the reasons that have been explained in the Telegram group, in which only one user has expressed his discontent. However, we must consider that during some AMAs we had to ask users several times to post questions, we also gave the opportunity to collect the questions in the previous days even up to the last moment before the AMA except in some cases where it was not easy to collect the questions first (rarely) and finally the lead dev if tagged answers in real time even late at night. Just today one of our users, a woman, however, given that our community is also made up of women and we are honored by this presence, reported its own feedback saying that the lead dev is always ready to respond even privately to requests for assistance from users (on this no one has ever expressed doubts or criticisms in fact). So the appointment at a fixed time becomes fortnightly rather than weekly but the constant presence of the lead dev historically remains a constant that does not change. Just tag it publicly in the Telegram group or write it privately for requests for assistance, criticisms, suggestions and more and he will be available as he always has been.

Here are some Telegram messages both with explanations relating to the fortnightly shift, and positive and negative feedback from some users:

https://t.me/Project_Districts/66741

https://t.me/Project_Districts/66780

https://t.me/Project_Districts/66785

https://t.me/Project_Districts/66789

https://t.me/Project_Districts/66801

2) Regarding the issue of the mobile wallet, you are absolutely right, it has not yet been released. Compared to the initial project, it has been modified considerably as shown by the last screens released on the 3dcoin.io website. Furthermore, it must be considered that it is a "built from the scratch" wallet and not a simple Copay fork like most mobile wallets of many coins. The mobile wallet will be a fairly complex platform that will serve to manage many typical features of the project, not simply a mobile wallet, also being precisely "built from the scratch" and also being a "lightwallet" that is based on SPV server requires great care and attention to safety before release. The enthusiastic forecasts and the good intentions of the lead dev simply have not yet been fulfilled, because they are working to give only the best to the community and not to jeopardize the coins of those who will use this wallet. Also because it must be considered that mobile wallets are often used by newbies and less skilled users. There are already some third-party mobile wallets (for example that of "Flits", the first that comes to my mind) that support 3DC and therefore in case of urgent need to take advantage of a mobile device there are already some third-party options available, nothing oddly, exactly as there are "third party" mobile wallets for the most famous coins (from Bitcoin to Dash and so on), but the team knows that 3DCommunity wants an "official" and mature product and is therefore working at full capacity arrangements for delivering a product made with the best "due diligence" both on the features front and on the security front. I'm sure the wait will be worth the effort.

3) Regarding the fact that the Trello public board has not been updated, I agree with you again, it is a very nice tool, appreciated by very few users, I tell you from experience because as an admin of both the international group and the Italian group I can tell you that I have always had this perception, we "spammed" Smiley the Trello link far and wide and most users continued to not know that it existed (even when it was updated regularly) and they preferred that some screenshots of Trello were posted in the groups rather than going to see it directly . The team is a concrete team that takes great care and therefore prefers to give priority to the use of platforms that get a good response from users. But I can tell you that I personally consider the use of Trello useful anyway and the same team has again spoken about the recent "dev team unlock" announcement as Trello will be made available to designers who want to contribute to the project (paid contribution of course as announced). I am therefore sure that Trello will later be an instrument used by the project again. Very valid tool, I repeat it, therefore important that it can be used again. You did well to remember it.

4) On the marketing question it has already been answered in various AMAs between December and January which is completely stopped until the various services that will be released can be "promoted" (in particular some expected services that will be "hosted" by the Primenodes not yet activated). So surely there have been some changes of direction compared to what you mentioned that dates back to previous periods. Things change according to the development trend, nothing strange, I would be surprised if everything remained static and monolithic. Many part of the community believes that "premature" marketing before the release of products and services is expensive and useless. An important but "niche" marketing campaign is our presence (for a fee, of course) on the well known "Masternode Buzz" news site, which has now lasted for over a year (see announcement below in December 2018) and which leads us to be present in every edition of the "Daily Buzz" which is the reference publication in the masternode sector. In the masternode sector, being on every edition of Daily Buzz by Masternode Buzz means having maximum visibility, so the best has been chosen and paid. The best will also be chosen in the main general crypto industry when it is time to promote the products after their release. All in due course.

https://t.me/MasternodeBuzz/360

5) The roadmap on Districts.io has been updated recently and it seems quite transparent to me that some features that were planned for the end of 2019 and that have not yet been released are clearly indicated with graphics that show that they are not yet released. Transparency? Yes, here it is just go and see it... Smiley

6) Regarding the forks, recently the fork was only the one programmed and successfully occurred at the 850k block height. I see that you use indifferently the term "fork" even in place of the term "split" which instead are very different technical concepts (since the fork also concerns the "rules" of consensus while the "split" is only an unwanted block "split" of the chain). The splits are physiological. Even Bitcoin has had an orphan block in recent days (see what Bitmex Research reported on Twitter). Any crypto project is an experimental and in development project (including Bitcoin), the industry is still young, and any blockchain often has orphaned blocks or involuntary splits which then reenter. All the more serious 3DC involuntary splits were resolved before the fork, in our monthly summaries that we publish in our forum they are all reported in great detail, therefore the information is available to all with maximum transparency (also on Telegram). We have an experimental protocol built from the scratch, first industry (Proof Of Sync) so hitches and starts should be taken into account. The problems obviously affect the expected releases timing. If there are any delays, patience! The development team works to do the best not to hurry. Haste can only cause damage. I see that unlike many in the community you have not yet understood that the forecast on the timing that the lead dev shares in chat are precisely "optimistic shares of their hope to do well in a short time" and not "promises", it is very clear in fact apart from a couple of users from time to time no one complains and the community patiently waits for a good work to be done not a rushed work. I understand that your approach is different, I'm sorry, I hope that in the future your expectations are better met, but it is a friendly hope because I'm not in a position to promise you anything, I don't have this power.

Regarding the issue of the team not attending the Bitcoin Conference in the USA, we all have commitments that change daily, if you work and live in the real world you should know it. The average age in the project between the team and the dev is, I believe, not very low, in the sense that I am convinced that the most represented group is between 30-40 years old, while the teen and 20-year-olds are almost completely absent, who he is in the 30-40 age group and has work experience and maybe even businesses to manage, as well as obviously families to take care of, in short, who is not a "bamboccione" ("big boy") as we say in Italy Smiley knows that programs in real life change from evening to morning, let alone weeks or months apart. Canceling one's participation in an event and not being able to face an intercontinental trip is an event with which one has to deal. Sorry but it happens. This was also explained in AMA at the specific request of a user who often asked in the Telegram group several of the things you asked for here, proving that the group does not suffer from any censorship and what you ask in here is asked normally in the group without any problems and answers are also obtained.

The last things you said about delayed releases of various features are things that I have already expressed my considerations on above and also apply to these things of course. We all know that many things are not yet released and it is not a mystery. Come back in a month or even earlier if you prefer, if you come back with the same critical but polite spirit you will have answers, positive or negative.

I renew my invitation not to use your fake "Brubilla" account anymore but to use your main nickname known to the community and to face yourself with teams and community directly on Telegram where if you will be able to maintain a polite and non-aggressive attitude and you will be able to avoid insults and foul language you will not have to fear any kind of censorship or disciplinary measures.

When you want, we are waiting for you, with maximum openness and a spirit of friendship.

Thanks again for all your finally calm and constructive criticisms.

Please note:

The numbering I used in the answers somehow follows the various groupings of the things you expressed, even when unrelated topics were grouped, however I think the meaning of the numbering is clear enough.
michele1it

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:00:04 AM

Slow pace & missing deadlines is expected & also  Reasonable for such a mammoth cross product, however misleading communitys is only slow play for scam coins
If that was the case I be very surprised with all that  was projected as hard work ,
I am confident however some Authority on that side of the planet can retrieve my investment if I can showl i was Blatantly misslead.

Instead of Assassinating Barillas CharacterCan we get transparency and clarity ?

Transparency is very important you're right  Wink and I'm sure the team will also treasure your suggestions. In my long post above you will certainly find many useful considerations that I hope you will want to read... thanks  Smiley
michele1it

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:00:49 AM

Without prejudice Smiley

No doubt about this  Smiley
michele1it

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:33:58 AM

I take this opportunity to report this analysis made through an AI algorithm that reveals a positive sentiment from the analysis of this thread:

https://cointhread.sh/c/3dc/

A new and young but very useful tool I think! (also "made in Italy")  Cool

accumulators

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:55:23 PM

Transparency is very important you're right  Wink and I'm sure the team will also treasure your suggestions. In my long post above you will certainly find many useful considerations that I hope you will want to read... thanks  Smiley

Appreciate all that time you spent with your  rebuttal.
  couldn`t  possible have demonstrated more clarity / transparency to the gentleman's statement

good luck going forward with  the teams/community's} ambitious project ,

A token  &  plathform that  has such unlimited real world use/////// {if/when it can be realized

` Rome wasn't built in a day'

accumulators

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:34:28 PM

Dev Team Unlocked

Please read the announcement published in our forum:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1275/dev-team-unlocked

Hi guys & dolls

I Currently worki for a large dating site ( which will remain nameless for obvious reasons),

myself , colleagues & a small investor are discussing the possibility of a 3D\VR Dating site
that can use  the best functions 3DC .when live& complete

Iniataly  two of the girls are  searchig for a suitable URL which we can pump advertisement for conversion.( all of whom are early investors so will be double motivated )
They  are looking for suggestions on the best way we can move forward  utilizing the plathform for a user freindly experiance ^of the future
Also a system that can use the best of 3DC in conjunction wth a safe meeting platform ,,

request ! can admin set up a forum on one of your mediums & set up link below fo initial ideas & discusions

ps nothing too complex or unrealistic for the back end ,We have the cosmedics covered but need to demonstrate a clear approach & workabe system for our inestor & pottental partners

Chat soon..
accumulators

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:27:17 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 04:38:55 PM by accumulators

Where is Michele1 gone ?
Why no update on AMA
Have you gone to ground Zane ?

HELLO
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 01:49:22 AM

Where is Michele1 gone ?
Why no update on AMA
Have you gone to ground Zane ?

HELLO

Last update

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1278/new-start-required

wow !
somebody (guess who) sold this for 600 sat and calmed down
i am not - still have some piece of this shit
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: