May 04, 2024, 04:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Want A Faucet Website
Good Faucet - 2 (100%)
Fast Faucet - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will Make You a Faucet Website >>No Domain or Hosting Needed<<  (Read 500 times)
Doge dealer (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:16:21 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 05:36:14 PM by Doge dealer

Hi Bitcoin and Dogecoin users Today I'm offering my service to make you a Faucet Website,
You wont need to  buy a domain or hosting. Smiley

I will provide all that service for you.

What will I Get?. You will get a bitcoin or Dogecoin faucet website looking link Doge-Drip:http://ultra-vidx.us/doge/
and your admin password.

Cost: $0.50 cent Monthly.

This service is limited to 10 users only.

Feel free to ask question.

Spots Left 9

1.http://ultra-vidx.us/DBG/ Waiting for user to setup his faucet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:46:52 PM

Hi Bitcoin and Dogecoin users Today I'm offering my service to make you a Faucet Website,

What will I Get?. You will get a bitcoin or Dogecoin faucet website looking link Doge-Drip:http://ultra-vidx.us/doge/
and your admin password.

1 Vouch Available for a Hero Member.
It is very nice that you want do faucet for so little reward. But you should to know, that faucets with FaucetBox script usually fall after 2 - 3 months because of bot attacks.
So i'm not sure if you want to do all this work for so little as $1 - $1,5 .. Also free hosts are not even worth to try, because after first attack of bot website will gone for couple of hours, and so on..
Better think about that again..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:55:02 PM

and your admin password.

It is very nice that you want do faucet for so little reward. But you should to know, that faucets with FaucetBox script usually fall after 2 - 3 months because of bot attacks.
So i'm not sure if you want to do all this work for so little as $1 - $1,5 .. Also free hosts are not even worth to try, because after first attack of bot website will gone for couple of hours, and so on..
I'm Sorry if you get it wrong, My service is not from a free hosting Its premium hosting with asurahosting.com security.
I'm just trying to help others to make a successful faucet website

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:03:54 PM

and your admin password.

I'm Sorry if you get it wrong, My service is not from a free hosting Its premium hosting with asurahosting.com security.

Actually it is very honest, but do you know how to protect FaucetBox script from bots?
It is quite complicated and need a lot of work and patience. Do your service include also security, or only script installation?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:14:44 PM

and your admin password.

Actually it is very honest, but do you know how to protect FaucetBox script from bots?
It is quite complicated and need a lot of work and patience. Do your service include also security, or only script installation?
Yes the security is from asurahosting.com

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:18:40 PM

Which payment service it is associated with, like faucetbox, microwallet, etc. and what are their charges and minimum deposits? I believe the site is worthless, if we don't fill the coins first.
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:30:41 PM

Which payment service it is associated with, like faucetbox, microwallet, etc. and what are their charges and minimum deposits? I believe the site is worthless, if we don't fill the coins first.
Hi sweetdesirez this service is associated with faucetbox only. What will i do?, I will be installing a faucetbox script to a premium
Domain and hosting server on asura, So that you can receive your website link with your admin logins.

Its up to you to fill your faucet balance I have no partake in that part.

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:42:44 PM

and your admin password.

I'm talking about protection against bots.
FaucetBox script is broken. It is just matter of time when bots will find faucet and clean his balance in hours.
Do you know how to change FaucetBox script to not let bots bypass captcha and make time loop, to make claims every few seconds?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:46:43 PM

IIRC there is no way to change the admin's password in faucetbox script right? If i am correct, you will still have access in the admin panel, and by that you can change the payout amount per claim to maximum everytime you claim a dispense so you can empty the faucet balance. Am i right?
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:52:40 PM

IIRC there is no way to change the admin's password in faucetbox script right? If i am correct, you will still have access in the admin panel, and by that you can change the payout amount per claim to maximum everytime you claim a dispense so you can empty the faucet balance. Am i right?

Nope, there is option to change Admin password. It is enough that you claim that you forgot password - new one is sended to your email address.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:54:11 PM

and your admin password.

I'm talking about protection against bots.
FaucetBox script is broken. It is just matter of time when bots will find faucet and clean his balance in hours.
Do you know how to change FaucetBox script to not let bots bypass captcha and make time loop, to make claims every few seconds?
Making time loop, to make claims every few seconds?. Yes

Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:56:00 PM

I would not steal anyone funds that's worng. Sure your Admin password can be change.

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

Making time loop, to make claims every few seconds?. Yes

Good for you!  Smiley

In that case, I think you could earn a lot more, if you help current users to deal with the problem of bots. At this time in the microearnings section is at least two threads about that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669250.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667647.0

Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:30:48 PM

9 Spots left for faucet to be added.

mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:41:48 PM

what kind of faucet do you make ?
do you or the user pic dom name ?
do you or the user have full access to the faucet for ads ect ?
can you make a custom faucet for that price or a bit more ?

your service send good answer this question please and I get back  to you if I like what I hear

thanks

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:57:08 PM

what kind of faucet do you make ?
do you or the user pic dom name ?
do you or the user have full access to the faucet for ads ect ?
can you make a custom faucet for that price or a bit more ?

your service send good answer this question please and I get back  to you if I like what I hear

thanks

what kind of faucet do you make?: Bitcoin and Dogecoin faucets
do you or the user pic dom name?: Your Faucet will be added to my premium (hosting domain server)
do you or the user have full access to the faucet for ads ect?:  I dont have access to your ads, user have all that access
can you make a custom faucet for that price or a bit more?: Don't Really make custom faucet I'm in learning process. Smiley

I made  this custom for myself last week:http://ultra-vidx.us/doge/

At possibly rewards you see Up-to 6Ð Yea that's a custom Edit. Smiley

At the Bottom of the website you see Powered by Ultra-Vidx (adult/xxx) videos | | Ultra-Vidx Yea that's a custom Edit again. Smiley

Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:00:12 PM

Get Your Faucet Website today and start earning from your Faucet = Ad revenues. Wink

abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:49:18 PM

Creating only a faucet is not enough to bring you back some real time money . You need to show some ads and users must click on them else the website will only drain out money to the faucet users . You need to have a proper script to detect users who have installed advertisement blocker in their browsers .
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:03:45 PM

Creating only a faucet is not enough to bring you back some real time money . You need to show some ads and users must click on them else the website will only drain out money to the faucet users . You need to have a proper script to detect users who have installed advertisement blocker in their browsers .
Yes my faucet script come's with that feature to detect users who have installed advertisement blocker in their browsers. Smiley

Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:09:37 PM

Please this service is almost free!!!, I need 9 user who knows how to manage their faucet website. Wink

Meaning: Knowing how to add your adverts to your faucet website, install your api and captcha system.

Doge dealer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: