Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax  (Read 339280 times)
Haze The Hobo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:39:20 AM by Haze The Hobo

Lawsuit for what, you being stupid? Market took your money, not the developers. It's your own fault, if you didn't see the red warnings signs with huge letters saying "MASSIVE DUMP AFTER SNAPSHOT, BE READY TO SELL FAST OR LOSE YOUR MONEY". It was clear ZCL is going to crash.. I just cannot believe how stupid and greedy people can be. Never buy anything when the price is at it's peak.

You got FOMO reaction and just had to buy while the price was rocketing. Nothing new to crypto world, you just have to learn from your mistakes.

I have nothing to buy, but who are you? One of the developers or the lawyer Rhett? I guess you're connected to them or even one of them. You
Call your investors stupid? You're a real crook. And as for the lawsuit, you said correctly that the market took money and not the developers or Rhett. Yes you are not directly connected, but here you are guilty of another and I will not discuss the details with a scammer like you who laughs at deceived investors. A group lawsuit will be filed and we'll see which one of us is stupid.

I am not affiliated to ZCL or Rhett in any manner. I just find it ridiculous that people are crying here about losing money. You haven't been deceived in any way and there is nothing you can sue anybody for. Before investing always do some research on the matter you are about to invest in. If you don't know what you are investing in or don't understand the risks, it's better not to invest. If you just blindly pour money into random projects and hope you'll be a millionaire in the coming months, well you deserve to lose your money.

If you don't even care what happens to your money before the sht hits the fan, why do you cry afterwards? There were clear signs that ZCL price will drop massively after huge dumping made by people who are in it for the new coin called BTCP. If you cannot read these signs that were perfectly clear, you shouldn't invest at all, especially not into cryptos which are very volatile market. Better to keep your money in the bank and invest in some "safe" funds or stocks that you find safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0rd

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Lawsuit for what, you being stupid? Market took your money, not the developers. It's your own fault, if you didn't see the red warnings signs with huge letters saying "MASSIVE DUMP AFTER SNAPSHOT, BE READY TO SELL FAST OR LOSE YOUR MONEY". It was clear ZCL is going to crash.. I just cannot believe how stupid and greedy people can be. Never buy anything when the price is at it's peak.

You got FOMO reaction and just had to buy while the price was rocketing. Nothing new to crypto world, you just have to learn from your mistakes.

I have nothing to buy, but who are you? One of the developers or the lawyer Rhett? I guess you're connected to them or even one of them. You
Call your investors stupid? You're a real crook. And as for the lawsuit, you said correctly that the market took money and not the developers or Rhett. Yes you are not directly connected, but here you are guilty of another and I will not discuss the details with a scammer like you who laughs at deceived investors. A group lawsuit will be filed and we'll see which one of us is stupid.

I am not affiliated to ZCL or Rhett in any manner. I just find it ridiculous that people are crying here about losing money. You haven't been deceived in any way and there is nothing you can sue anybody for. Before investing always do some research on the matter you are about to invest in. If you don't know what you are investing in or don't understand the risks, it's better not to invest. If you just blindly pour money into random projects and hope you'll be a millionaire in the coming months, well you deserve to lose your money.

If you don't even care what happens to your money before the sht hits the fan, why do you cry afterwards? There were clear signs that ZCL price will drop massively after huge dumping made by people who are in it for the new coin called BTCP. If you cannot read these signs that very perfectly clear, you shouldn't invest at all, especially not into cryptos which are very volatile market. Better to keep your money in the bank and invest in some "safe" funds or stocks that you find safe.

True, I also saw some people compare it to Bitconeeeeeeccccctt!! Which is ridiculous.. Always do your research..
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Few days ago my opinion was it may stabilize somewhere more up than current price seeing so much buying at peak prices. I was wrong and misread the situation. Now I will say this downtrend will not stop until it sees the price from where it stated. In existence of BTCP it really doesn't justify its needs anymore as well. Again all these actions are for short term but long run what shows us has to come yet.
Emilrrr

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

If you don't even care what happens to your money before the sht hits the fan, why do you cry afterwards? There were clear signs that ZCL price will drop massively after huge dumping made by people who are in it for the new coin called BTCP. If you cannot read these signs that very perfectly clear, you shouldn't invest at all, especially not into cryptos which are very volatile market. Better to keep your money in the bank and invest in some "safe" funds or stocks that you find safe.

You really don't understand? Do you know how fraud is regulated? Read the law who and how to be recognized as fraud. Playing on investor confidence is also considered a fraud and it does not exempt them from criminal liability. There are not 1 or 2 investors, there are a lot of people who are involved in this. Here is an even more important detail, as Rhett and his team (with the exception of some) behind the scenes have done some business, earning a profit before the crash. We have some proof of this. Despite the cost of time and money, we will do our best what would they answer. Also after our lawsuit, if we win, we will provide some materials to others that everyone could demand justice.
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

You really don't understand? Do you know how fraud is regulated? Read the law who and how to be recognized as fraud. Playing on investor confidence is also considered a fraud and it does not exempt them from criminal liability. There are not 1 or 2 investors, there are a lot of people who are involved in this. Here is an even more important detail, as Rhett and his team (with the exception of some) behind the scenes have done some business, earning a profit before the crash. We have some proof of this. Despite the cost of time and money, we will do our best what would they answer. Also after our lawsuit, if we win, we will provide some materials to others that everyone could demand justice.

Laws are different in each country. Where I live cryptocurrencies cannot be compared to normal instruments. If I lose money, I cannot reduce it in taxation. If I gain money from cryptocurrencies it will be taxed as normal income, not investment income. Even this supports the fact, that cryptos are not real investment instruments. At least not in my country. There are some stock exchanges that provide trackers which are tied to BTC or ETH and if you buy these and earn money, then it will be investment income.

I doubt that losing money in ZCL will get Rhett or any ZCL team member convicted by any court of law in any country. You lost money purely because of your own stupidity.
Besides what comes to Rhett and ZCL team earning money, it was clearly stated that they have ZCL and will sell it to fund BTCP project. There even was ZCL donation pool where mined ZCL went directly to developers. Even I participated in the donation pool mining and was happy to get BTCP in return instead of ZCL.
G7G

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

pre-planned pump and dump of Rhett is clear now. But it is our mistake, We should never trust a greedy kid
n0rd

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

pre-planned pump and dump of Rhett is clear now. But it is our mistake, We should never trust a greedy kid

Those bloody whales!
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

Let this idiot rhett go to jail. him be an example of what happens to scammers. He launches and baits people without committing to what he creates. We know this is crypto and one has to be responsible to oneself but his modus of launching repeated clones, luring people and later abandoning it. That's just ain't right.

Someone has to answer to that and we know authorities are itching their hands on crypto people. Let them get rhett and him be an example to all this scammers. Its time to clean up.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Forming a new ZClassic Development Team

Hello all,
Myself and a small group of developers are interested in carrying on the development of ZClassic, and taking over these responsibilities as a new development team.

As we understand, the current/previous team will no longer be developing ZClassic, and will instead now focus on Bitcoin Private.

I'd like to ask: Is anyone is aware of active discussions regarding the formation of a new development team for ZClassic?

Myself and a few others are working on forming the new development team.
Would any developers be interested in becoming a part of this new team?

I am also contacting the previous ZClassic developers to let them know of our interest.

Please feel free to respond here or private message me regarding this.
Thanks and kind regards!

I tried to do that. Rhett didn't allow me to do so back in September 2017, you may search this thread for my past messages if you like. I gave up on this thing after trying to convince him for months. Bitcoin Private was my idea too, which he called "unnecessary" when I gave him in September. Rhett wants to keep the ownership to himself only, new development team can't take over, thanks to him.

Good luck to those who're still supporting Rhett.

He's not a kid BTW, he's in mid-30's, looks pretty young though.
qarmand

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

i still think that the price will jump to 20-30$ in the near future.

on cryptopia there are only about 3000 ZCL orders to sell between 70k satoshi and 100k satoshi .
we can get very easy above 11 $ .. we need only to buy around 20-25K $ to get to that level.
maybe there are many people unwilling to sell so cheap.

oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Hello all,
Myself and a small group of developers are interested in carrying on the development of ZClassic, and taking over these responsibilities as a new development team.

As we understand, the current/previous team will no longer be developing ZClassic, and will instead now focus on Bitcoin Private.

I'd like to ask: Is anyone is aware of active discussions regarding the formation of a new development team for ZClassic?

I am also contacting the previous ZClassic developers to let them know of our interest.

Thanks and kind regards!

I tried to do that. Rhett didn't allow me to do so back in September 2017, you may search this thread for my past messages if you like. I gave up on this thing after trying to convince him for months. Bitcoin Private was my idea too, which he called "unnecessary" when I gave him in September. Rhett wants to keep the ownership to himself only, new development team can't take over, thanks to him.

Then its time for him to go to jail. It could be easy for the authorities. We know who this idiot is.
Emilrrr

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

Laws are different in each country. Where I live cryptocurrencies cannot be compared to normal instruments. If I lose money, I cannot reduce it in taxation. If I gain money from cryptocurrencies it will be taxed as normal income, not investment income. Even this supports the fact, that cryptos are not real investment instruments. At least not in my country. There are some stock exchanges that provide trackers which are tied to BTC or ETH and if you buy these and earn money, then it will be investment income.

I doubt that losing money in ZCL will get Rhett or any ZCL team member convicted by any court of law in any country. You lost money purely because of your own stupidity.
Besides what comes to Rhett and ZCL team earning money, it was clearly stated that they have ZCL and will sell it to fund BTCP project. There even was ZCL donation pool where mined ZCL went directly to developers. Even I participated in the donation pool mining and was happy to get BTCP in return instead of ZCL.

I will not convince you otherwise, because you are part of this scam and doubt that they will answer, it is your right to doubt. More precisely, you would not want them to answer for all of this, since you are also part of this scam. Write what you want, but I will find you here and write you after all this, let's see what you answer. Time will tell.

I also want to remind you that some investors are still hoping that the new project will compensate them for the damage and have nothing to do. But you (with your rhett) and I know that the damage will not be reimbursed on the new project, that's when things will be even worse.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

I will not convince you otherwise, because you are part of this scam and doubt that they will answer, it is your right to doubt. More precisely, you would not want them to answer for all of this, since you are also part of this scam. Write what you want, but I will find you here and write you after all this, let's see what you answer. Time will tell.

I also want to remind you that some investors are still hoping that the new project will compensate them for the damage and have nothing to do. But you (with your rhett) and I know that the damage will not be reimbursed on the new project, that's when things will be even worse.

Rhett goes to jail, i think, will at least make investors understand that authorities still preside over crypto. His modus is brighter than daylight robbery.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

We're trying to get together some development ideas for Zclassic, please join the new telegram or discord channels if you're interested in discussing:

https://t.me/joinchat/D03fJk7HaiPxwDc4o-u_wg

https://discordapp.com/invite/RNenQfx

This was his last message(december) on this thread..

I guess the grand masters idea was the pump & dump scheme using Bitcoin Private.
G7G

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Hello all,

Thanks and kind regards!

Then its time for him to go to jail. It could be easy for the authorities. We know who this idiot is.
The cryptocurrency is beautiful because it has the freedom to develop, sell, buy,... . All problems are coming back to ourselves. I have the best wishes for him.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

We're trying to get together some development ideas for Zclassic, please join the new telegram or discord channels if you're interested in discussing:

I guess the grand masters idea was the pump & dump scheme using Bitcoin Private.

connivance to fraud and scam it is. Rhett's greed.
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

They've clearly stated, that ZCL will be left in it's current state.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/809o21/we_are_the_bitcoin_private_team_ama_at_7_pm_est/

BitcoinPrivate 9 points 7 days ago
We are going to continue keeping our ZCL network support (nodes, explorers, etc) alive until further notice. Otherwise, we have no development plans for ZCL. It is a community coin and the community can make pull requests if they want to continue development. All existing Zclassic software will remain on the z-classic GitHub repo.
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Hello all,

Thanks and kind regards!

I think it might be different case now that they have BTCP to take care of. I really hope ZCL gets a proper dev team and rises to new glory.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/809o21/we_are_the_bitcoin_private_team_ama_at_7_pm_est/

We are going to continue keeping our ZCL network support (nodes, explorers, etc) alive until further notice. Otherwise, we have no development plans for ZCL. It is a community coin and the community can make pull requests if they want to continue development. All existing Zclassic software will remain on the z-classic GitHub repo.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

How is that relevant ? That was a week ago.. in the middle of the pump..   and on the btcp subreddit.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Look at it, where does his obligation reside? Him being the creator and only developer with keys to the official repo announcing the death of progress and developments. He cant be trusted and it showed to his repeated cloning of coins(zclassic, whale,..etc..) then abandoning after obviously obtaining bitcoins thru pump and dump schemes and connivance of such. A modus, and will go on and on if left unchecked.

One is responsible for his actions that's true, and he should also be answerable for his actions and deceits. Where is the law? I don't think he is above it. Its time for him to answer and for the authorities to make him.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: