Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116643 times)
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

faucethub.io is scam
@mexicantarget you stole my money , i want to get it back

@mexicantarget you are doing money business . Share your address , phone number with us and INTERPOL
Don't you want to share with us ? INTERPOL will find you
You have 48 hours to share your contact details with us.

- is this joke ?
-You will see it

- what is INTERPOL ?
- just google it.

I will share complaint to interpol here.

If you have been cheated with mexicantarget and faucethub.io  you are not alone. Send detailed message to
@bdalgic70@gmail.com
mobile : +90 506 940 00 00

INTERPOL is asking and need your response.
Be aware from mexicantarget , she can  cheat you like me. (she, you see it right )

hey goatfucker!
you promised us interpol within 48(72) hours..   96 hours passed and nothing  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

lol

i'm so curious what he did to get frozen, i wish he posted that screenshot from faucethub with the reasons for frozen account Cheesy

tomos81

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

i hope mexicantarget will post his fraud score Cheesy
Call_Saul

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Where to check fraud score?
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Where to check fraud score?

it's displayed once your account is banned, no way of seeing it until that Smiley

dazzar88

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

Regarding 2FA code, I'm using hotmail, It was working fine eg arriving within seconds until about three/four days ago, it started getting slower and slower.

The last few attempts it's taken over 12 hours to arrive and now go into spam box automatically.

I'll admit I'm to impatient to wait hours so i click resend, silly i know. Anyways hours later when/if I receive the email the codes already changed. Not receiving the new/resend code like it use to. You used to be able to click resend code multiple times and each email would come straight through one after the other.

Having FHUB withdrawals its been days now!! plus coming up to pay day for all us minions hashing away for Tomos the legend.
Daminer89

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

When will the Problems with the 2fa Codes be fixes can't Login Since 2days Sad Sad
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

I am not sure what happens with 2FA with some users Sad

I tested login 10 times. 9/10 times I got the email in under 5 seconds, and 1 time in about 10 seconds, but that might've been because gmail froze on my end and I had to CTRL+F5 it
revben

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

I tested login 10 times. 9/10 times I got the email in under 5 seconds, and 1 time in about 10 seconds, but that might've been because gmail froze on my end and I had to CTRL+F5 it

It is happening to people using hotmail/outlook not gmail. And it just started happening. So whichever email provider you are using have decided that the over 600 million people that use outlook.com are not important.

And when the 2fa does arrive and somehow the page is reloaded, it is no good. Can you use a different method for outlook users? I think of just keeping my funds in the individual faucets and cashing out from there if I literally cannot use faucethub through no fault of my own.

You are making many users unhappy, faucethub and weakening our trust in you, when you only exist because people trust you. And it was working so well, a nice people to collect our satoshis, now I think to just leave a minimum balance on it, so I can cash out anytime I want instead of using it like a temporary wallet. Obviously, those in charge of the website are not as good as I once thought they were.

Very frustrating!!!!
Powablocks

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

A lot of websites have problems with Hotmail emails due to Hotmail liming how many emails a website can send a hour witch makes the email useless on websites with 2FA or password reset as you have to have luck that the email will get to you.

Best thing to do is when you do get into your account on faucethub just change your Hotmail address to a gmail address.
revben

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

A lot of websites have problems with Hotmail emails due to Hotmail liming how many emails a website can send a hour witch makes the email useless on websites with 2FA or password reset as you have to have luck that the email will get to you.

Best thing to do is when you do get into your account on faucethub just change your Hotmail address to a gmail address.

I had planned to do that, if I ever get back in, lol. So hotmail implement a feature claiming to protect users but has only screwed us over, just great.

Back to facuethub, why am on the same browser, the same computer, the same internet and I am being told that I need to 2fa because my ip address has changed when I could login days before without it. Another 'security' feature that just hurt users. If I wanted 2fa, I would do it, I do not need to be forced on me. And if you going force it on me, do it properly as eobot has forced 2fa which arrives always within seconds and I am using the same email.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

It is happening to people using hotmail/outlook not gmail. And it just started happening. So whichever email provider you are using have decided that the over 600 million people that use outlook.com are not important.

And when the 2fa does arrive and somehow the page is reloaded, it is no good. Can you use a different method for outlook users? I think of just keeping my funds in the individual faucets and cashing out from there if I literally cannot use faucethub through no fault of my own.

You are making many users unhappy, faucethub and weakening our trust in you, when you only exist because people trust you. And it was working so well, a nice people to collect our satoshis, now I think to just leave a minimum balance on it, so I can cash out anytime I want instead of using it like a temporary wallet. Obviously, those in charge of the website are not as good as I once thought they were.

Very frustrating!!!!

But, I'm not in control of hotmail? I can't fix this.
Powablocks

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Think best thing to do is put a warning message on them pages if the user is using a email from Outlook.com or Hotmail telling them that Hotmail has limits   and its best to change to another provider like Gmail once there have logged in.
KaToT

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:28 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 11:01:53 PM by KaToT

faucethub.io is scam

@mexicantarget you are doing money business . Share your address , phone number with us and INTERPOL

- is this joke ?
-You will see it

- what is INTERPOL ?
- just google it.

If you have been cheated with mexicantarget and faucethub.io  you are not alone. Send detailed message to
@bdalgic70@gmail.com

Be aware from mexicantarget , she can  cheat you like me. (she, you see it right )

hey goatfucker!
you promised us interpol within 48(72) hours..   96 hours passed and nothing  Sad

Did you read my before posts ? Some police agents don't want me to share complaint documents anywhere for security reasons but you can check this, this is my another complaint :

https://hizliresim.com/JQWNVY

" ... because it appears that your complaint is criminal in nature, and as such you may wish to contact Action Fraud, the national fraud reporting service, either online at http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud or by telephone on 0300 123 2040 "

If you have been cheated by faucethub.io and you lost your money ( it is not important how much it is ) Just report it to your local police department and also to this sites :

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Other languages
If you don’t speak English, or if English is not your first language, we run a service for you to make your fraud report in your language.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/languages

Reporting fraud and cyber crime
Find out more about reporting fraud to Action Fraud, including how to report fraud, what we do with your information and why it's so important to report fraud.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/reporting-fraud

It will take time  !
dazzar88

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 06:14:03 AM by dazzar88

Very frustrating!!!!

But, I'm not in control of hotmail? I can't fix this.

I completely understand this is out of Fhub control. No complaints or sooking coming from my end!! Please don't think a few negative people are speak for all of us...

Thanks all for helping to confirm its an outlook/hotmail flaw. I was able to get in today luckily, I do agree if it continues to happen it maybe worth while mentioning on the site "avoid using outlook/hotmail accounts or you may encounter major delays from time to time"
tomos81

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

faucethub.io is scam

- is this joke ?
-You will see it

- what is INTERPOL ?
- just google it.

@bdalgic70@gmail.com

Be aware from mexicantarget , she can  cheat you like me. (she, you see it right )

hey goatfucker!
you promised us interpol within 48(72) hours..   96 hours passed and nothing  Sad

Did you read my before posts ? Some police agents don't want me to share complaint documents anywhere for security reasons but you can check this, this is my another complaint :

https://hizliresim.com/JQWNVY

" ... because it appears that your complaint is criminal in nature, and as such you may wish to contact Action Fraud, the national fraud reporting service, either online at http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud or by telephone on 0300 123 2040 "

If you have been cheated by faucethub.io and you lost your money ( it is not important how much it is ) Just report it to your local police department and also to this sites :

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Other languages
If you don’t speak English, or if English is not your first language, we run a service for you to make your fraud report in your language.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/languages

Reporting fraud and cyber crime
Find out more about reporting fraud to Action Fraud, including how to report fraud, what we do with your information and why it's so important to report fraud.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/reporting-fraud

It will take time  !

i have your name, phone number, address.  i will fill a complaint to you too.
reasons:

1) - dehonesting legal business of others
2) - breaking terms of use and trying to provide a financial cheating (faucethub.io fraud report)
3) - false alarm to the police..

if you will hear knock knock on your door, open and smile

motherfucker
Call_Saul

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

Did you read my before posts ?

Still you have two days left ! Don't lost your chance.

Also you post all this messages on another forum:

https://thebot.net/threads/faucethub-io-is-scam-withdraw-your-money-from-it-before-it-will-be-closed.403869

and you got the same feedback.
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

i have your name, phone number, address.  i will fill a complaint to you too.
reasons:

1) - dehonesting legal business of others
2) - breaking terms of use and trying to provide a financial cheating (faucethub.io fraud report)
3) - false alarm to the police..

if you will hear knock knock on your door, open and smile

motherfucker

thanks for this Cheesy

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

I'm crying.
Can't believe this guy wants to report a legal service to X/Y institution.

He tried stealing, then got caught by anti-fraud system, lost some DOGE coin and now all this.

He wouldn't even show the fraud score so he hides the reason, lol.
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

please share what he did more specifically and how much doge he deposited Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: