Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

Registration for each faucet will be very annoying...  Cry Cry Cry

From what I understood, you won't have to register for each faucet with FaucetHub.io, only one registration for entire FaucetHub.io will be enough Smiley

That means I will claim from faucets but if I need withdrawal, I have to create account???
I'm not the average developer running shared faucet scripts. I'm someone who's got a decade's experience with coding.
This is a good thing, not a bad thing. I'm keeping security in my mind before everything. Most of coding time I've spent on FH is security stuff.

On twitter you need to register & login.
On facebook you need to register & login.
On insert_service_here you need to register & login.

Why do you people make such a fuss about a registration? You folks making it sound like someone's asking for your DNA samples and not your e-mail so he can protect your own a**.

read this carefully:

The first time you make a claim on a faucet which uses FaucetHub you just get prompted to make an account on FaucetHub. You then go and sign up with your bitcoin address and go back to your faucet and you are able to make the claim. You can then claim any time on any faucet and don't need to be logged into FaucetHub at all. To get a withdraw all you need to do is confirm your email address. After this the process is exactly the same as FaucetBox

This system/API is 100% compatible with existing FBox faucets and custom scripts as long as you have proper handling of the status code that get's returned by the API

EDIT: You're just telling faucethub: This e-mail is associated with this address, so no one can steal my satoshi.

Maybe I missed something, but where is problem to make script with registration option? If everyone will have to register to each faucet on Faucethub it will be more like faucet rotator..
What script, I'm not making any scripts yet.

I'm not new on faucet world, i have play and own some faucet since microwallet start,
you cant compare your site to facebook, twitter or others, they cover the personal info and must to keep it

as a faucet user, i like to surf and earn anonymously, and as owner i want all of my users surf and earn in the easiest way, i decide to use epay, its Simple, Clean and Professional

thanks for your try
Actually, I confidently can compare faucethub to any of the sites I mentioned, since they focus on security. The sites we all deal with are in risk of getting hacked too, because we deal with money, not naked pictures and selfies.

You took the context and twisted it just to promote epay, and I don't mind.

You're welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

Also, final warning. If you folks keep hyping epay in this thread I'll have to leak a security flaw they have which leads to money loss of their users, then I'll look like an asshole.

Fair play?
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

Also, final warning. If you folks keep hyping epay in this thread I'll have to leak a security flaw they have which leads to money loss of their users, then I'll look like an asshole.

Fair play?

Consider just self-moderating this thread and censoring it yourself. I've done that with FaucetBOX.com's thread and it worked out great (however I mainly focused on faucet owners self-promoting their sites and flamewars between users, not changing course of discussion)

That said I think preventing any ePay.info mentions here kinda misses the point. It's natural that these services will be compared and I don't really think ePay is "hyped" here (except for one message from guy that was spamming multiple threads, but moderators already cleared that).

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
bitzland

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:48:40 PM

Registration for each faucet will be very annoying...  Cry Cry Cry

From what I understood, you won't have to register for each faucet with FaucetHub.io, only one registration for entire FaucetHub.io will be enough Smiley

That means I will claim from faucets but if I need withdrawal, I have to create account???
I'm not the average developer running shared faucet scripts. I'm someone who's got a decade's experience with coding.
This is a good thing, not a bad thing. I'm keeping security in my mind before everything. Most of coding time I've spent on FH is security stuff.

Why do you people make such a fuss about a registration? You folks making it sound like someone's asking for your DNA samples and not your e-mail so he can protect your own a**.

read this carefully:

The first time you make a claim on a faucet which uses FaucetHub you just get prompted to make an account on FaucetHub. You then go and sign up with your bitcoin address and go back to your faucet and you are able to make the claim. You can then claim any time on any faucet and don't need to be logged into FaucetHub at all. To get a withdraw all you need to do is confirm your email address. After this the process is exactly the same as FaucetBox

This system/API is 100% compatible with existing FBox faucets and custom scripts as long as you have proper handling of the status code that get's returned by the API

EDIT: You're just telling faucethub: This e-mail is associated with this address, so no one can steal my satoshi.

Maybe I missed something, but where is problem to make script with registration option? If everyone will have to register to each faucet on Faucethub it will be more like faucet rotator..

I'm not new on faucet world, i have play and own some faucet since microwallet start,
you cant compare your site to facebook, twitter or others, they cover the personal info and must to keep it

as a faucet user, i like to surf and earn anonymously, and as owner i want all of my users surf and earn in the easiest way, i decide to use epay, its Simple, Clean and Professional

thanks for your try
Actually, I confidently can compare faucethub to any of the sites I mentioned, since they focus on security. The sites we all deal with are in risk of getting hacked too, because we deal with money, not naked pictures and selfies.

You're welcome.

First i'm sorry for mention the others, but its my right to compare the providers

now i have question

what is your offer behind user registration that others can't?
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:51:19 PM

How is registration going to help against bots? It's an honest question, maybe I missed something Smiley

I mean, it's one thing when user has to register on each faucet. Then it doesn't make sense for bots to waste time and money creating accounts on that single faucets. But with registration on FaucetHub.io that'll change. Assuming 1000 faucets will move to FaucetHub.io, creating 10 accounts allows abusers to make 10000 claims with their bots. It doesn't help in any way. And I'm completely skipping the part where a bot for creating accounts is created, which should also be easy.
It helps with monitoring malicious user(s), flagging, reversing transactions, alerting entire network about a malicious user and a lot of other things

But the malicious "user" will probably be creating new accounts all the time. And all the other things you mentioned doesn't really change whether you require registration or not. You just changed the user identifier used in these action from cryptocurrency address to email address.

Kazuldur - imagine, that mex will implement a rule: 1 IP = 1 BTC address.. so bots will have much harder work to do it, especially if the registration will be secured with some captcha(s).
Also imagine, if lots of faucet owners will flag one IP / BTC address, it could be banned globally and will not disturb the faucet owners that using faucethub.
Also imagine, if mex will implement some badass IP database and you can check some checkbox to automatically use this blacklist..

The faucets will have much higher % of real humans, it can be hard times for bots and scripts Smiley  

fingers crossed mex!  (i know you already have these ideas in your code + much more) Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:58:37 PM

Registration for each faucet will be very annoying...  Cry Cry Cry

read this carefully:

thanks for your try

You're welcome.

First i'm sorry for mention the others, but its my right to compare the providers

now i have question

You're comparing something non existent to something poorly developed/non user friendly.

What do I have to offer, hm.

There's a lot, but I better show it when it's ready, than talk about it right now.

grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:05:47 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 04:23:01 PM by grosminer

now i have question

bitzland you're already using the other system and you are happy with it.. so stick to it, and don't come here, I will be happy.

Mexicantarget is making a system FOR HIMSELF first.. so he doesn't care about your needs or anything.
When faucethub will be released, you'll will be able to try it if you want and see if it does the job for YOUR needs..

alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

now i have question

bitzland you're already using the other system and you are happy with it.. so stick to it, and don't come here, everyone will be happy.

LoL...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Who will be happy here???  Shocked Shocked Shocked
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:23:28 PM

Edited my post to answer..   Wink
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:27:14 PM

Getting closer..

StacyStock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 09:33:18 PM

Looks Great Mex!

Stacy Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:35:29 PM

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:47:37 PM

So.. Who hates going through pages and pages of worthless info and having no ability to sort the data? I know I do.
Sorting and searching instantly is the best thing ever. Simple, yet, useful.

Advanced sorting for the faucet list in the manager page such as searching and pages, useful for those with lots of faucets.

Ignore the garbage ones in the list, they are just my tests Smiley
Faucet list will be sortable as well.

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:57:18 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 12:08:00 AM by Crystal11

i won't be an admin, not to soon, but a user yes and i hope for users and admins safety you will take seriously security measures to be prepared for any kind of attack , ddos, hack for key stealing , etc . On faucetbox i haven't problems to see my work stolen, but only 1 thing the threshold 13k could be modified by anyone else (??) , i hope you will do something about it so we wont be needed to get complicated with messages on blockchain wallet to lock the threshold or to see someone has modified our threshold . I other words i mean to set a fixed threshold amount such as 13k or 15k,and no option to be modified by strangers if possible and agrees anyone else.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:11:26 AM

i won't be an admin, not to soon, but a user yes and i hope for users and admins safety you will take seriously security measures to be prepared for any kind of attack , ddos, hack for key stealing , etc . On faucetbox i haven't problems to see my work stolen, but only 1 thing the threshold 13k could be modified by anyone else (??) , i hope you will do something about it so we wont be needed to get complicated with messages on blockchain wallet to lock the threshold or to see someone has modified our threshold . I other words i mean to set a fixed threshold amount such as 13k or 15k,and no option to be modified by strangers if possible and agrees anyone else.
That's where user accounts come and problem is solved. One time registration. One time setup of your threshold and you never login back, until you need to withdraw.

EDIT:
Just finished this

With instant search, you can show all referral payouts just by typing 'ref' in the search. Same can be done to check individual payouts from faucets names and any other data such as amount or status

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:23:26 AM

Thank you for reply. Cool . To be honest i prefer to create an acount instead of getting lost with the "messages" thingy on blockchain. Ive tried the messages thingy on blockchain but i cant figure it out despite to the screenshots and hints on faucetbox'dedicated page about threshold how to set this thing.

Some time ago i made public my faucetbox address and in the same day someone modified my threshold to ..0.02 BTC  Roll Eyes I didn't saw it until i realised few days later that i keep getting paid from faucets but the green bar never fills up and remained small and red  Cheesy that's why i said about the threshold problem  Smiley

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:25:27 AM

Thank you for reply. Cool . To be honest i prefer to create an acount instead of getting lost with the "messages" thingy on blockchain. Ive tried the messages thingy on blockchain but couldnt despite to the screenshots and hints on faucetbox'dedicated page about threshold how to set this thing.

Some time ago i made public my faucetbox address and in the same day someone modified my threshold to ..0.02 BTC  Roll Eyes I didn't saw it until i realised few days later that i keep getting paid from faucets but the green bar never fills up and remained small and red  Cheesy that's why i said about the threshold problem  Smiley
That's quite annoying, lol.

Any extra security feature on any site should be endorsed, instead of judged/bashed.
People lose nothing by giving their e-mail address. It's just an identifier saying that user exists and that no one can use his account instead of him.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:28:12 AM

I don't understand why some people see problem in that they will need to sign up to use Faucethub. They don't need to provide ID or phone number, it's only email. If it somehow will help to fight against fraud users, I support registration. I saw that you didn't liked that some people writed about similar services on your thread. But it's hard to avoid such things, because people like to compare similar services, it's normal thing.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:33:05 AM

I don't understand why some people see problem in that they will need to sign up to use Faucethub. They don't need to provide ID or phone number, it's only email. If it somehow will help to fight against fraud users, I support registration. I saw that you didn't liked that some people writed about similar services on your thread. But it's hard to avoid such things, because people like to compare similar services, it's normal thing.
I don't mind if people talk about www.epay.info
on this thread, not at all. But targeted shilling and baseless arguments are not welcome
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:51:00 AM

I don't mind if people talk about www.epay.info
on this thread, not at all. But targeted shilling and baseless arguments are not welcome
Yes, I saw some persons who came here only to advertise epay. I agree that there isn't best place to advertise this service. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: