Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116647 times)
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:12:40 AM

We need this become the main micro payment system like FaucetBox is.

Would be very frustrating to have to claim on some Xapo faucets, some Epay faucets, some FaucetHub faucets and our money will be splitted.
I ask you, faucet owners, give a chance to this new payment system, as mexican is saying it will be easy and simple to use, nothing to lose here.
That would be nice, but having healthy competition is good too. Bitcoin ecosystem is growing more.

People simply go to the sites they hear about most (average faucet users), while developers know what they need and know exactly where to go Smiley

Congratulations on a very difficult journey based on the reason given or the closure of Micropayment.org, Patoshi and Faucetbox.
Will keep a very close eye on this Project.
I'm hoping there wont be any bumps down the road Smiley

Thanks!

I'm gonna wait for your system and i'm sure it's gonna rocks!
We are a lot of people here that want the faucet ecosystem to survive so you can ask if you need some help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mbbtc01

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Free Just Ask

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:41:01 AM

is your service going to be as easy as faucetbox was and will there be a way to have the faucet script so that you can just add it to an site that is al ready set up so hat I can just have it at the bottom of my site thanks 

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:17:19 AM

We need this become the main micro payment system like FaucetBox is.

Would be very frustrating to have to claim on some Xapo faucets, some Epay faucets, some FaucetHub faucets and our money will be splitted.
I ask you, faucet owners, give a chance to this new payment system, as mexican is saying it will be easy and simple to use, nothing to lose here.
That would be nice, but having healthy competition is good too. Bitcoin ecosystem is growing more.

People simply go to the sites they hear about most (average faucet users), while developers know what they need and know exactly where to go Smiley

Congratulations on a very difficult journey based on the reason given or the closure of Micropayment.org, Patoshi and Faucetbox.
Will keep a very close eye on this Project.
I'm hoping there wont be any bumps down the road Smiley

Thanks!

I'm gonna wait for your system and i'm sure it's gonna rocks!
We are a lot of people here that want the faucet ecosystem to survive so you can ask if you need some help

Thanks man, hoping for the same!

is your service going to be as easy as faucetbox was and will there be a way to have the faucet script so that you can just add it to an site that is al ready set up so hat I can just have it at the bottom of my site thanks 
Yes, it's going to be easy as facetbox.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:15:59 PM

Thanks for quick response. Also what's the fee you plan to charge?
Also, how long before you launch the website with these security features.
Just saw you edited your post.

I'm not quite sure to be honest, the maximum I was thinking is 1.5%, if I manage to combine other stuff which will drop transaction fee expenses.
All I need is a self sustaining service, not a service which will bring me profit Smiley
Okay great!
Also, consider adding "Manually send coins" option in the account section so a person can send micropayments even if he doesn't run a faucet. Faucetbox haad this option in admin panel of their faucet script only. I would love to see this option while logged into Faucethub account.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

i also can wait for your micropayment system Wink

and please put 1 % free as Faucetbox does and ePay do !

kind regards
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:49:18 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 03:04:23 PM by mexicantarget

i also can wait for your micropayment system Wink

and please put 1 % free as Faucetbox does and ePay do !

kind regards
I don't mean to offend anyone, but if you want a good service, you'll have to pay. 1.5% isn't much and it means that the site wont have to close ever if I do it as I've planned everything.

Trust me, I run complex projects and I know how this works.

I can't force anyone use the service, so, you'll have to decide if you like the 1.5% fee or not.

What I guarantee is top notch service, support and community.

Remember, I'm not interested to make profit from faucethub directly. If I could I'd put no fees, but the fees are going to be enormous, even if I just added my sites, with 100k+ users.

Thanks for quick response. Also what's the fee you plan to charge?
Also, how long before you launch the website with these security features.
Just saw you edited your post.

I'm not quite sure to be honest, the maximum I was thinking is 1.5%, if I manage to combine other stuff which will drop transaction fee expenses.
All I need is a self sustaining service, not a service which will bring me profit Smiley
Okay great!
Also, consider adding "Manually send coins" option in the account section so a person can send micropayments even if he doesn't run a faucet. Faucetbox haad this option in admin panel of their faucet script only. I would love to see this option while logged into Faucethub account.
Didn't think about it, but it sounds cool actually. I'll see what I can do Smiley
(Might be a potential security risk, need to put some thinking into it)
geekbasic

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:35:14 PM

I'm willing to pay more than 1.5% fee if needed.

Also, I agree with the previous comment that you should include a manual payment interface (which should be easy) as faucetbox and paytoshi had. This is useful for being able to quickly send individual payments without having to code a script from the api.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:50:33 PM

I'm willing to pay more than 1.5% fee if needed.

Also, I agree with the previous comment that you should include a manual payment interface (which should be easy) as faucetbox and paytoshi had. This is useful for being able to quickly send individual payments without having to code a script from the api.

I've come to a few options and I'm between 2. Need to figure out some stuff.
1.5% will be the maximum fee, but I can add a "donation fee" option, which could go up to 2%. It would be optional. Site owners would be able to turn it on/off if they wish. Something similar to pools, if you've mined, you know what it is Smiley

Yeah, it's a useful feature, but I can think of many threats, so I need to plan it carefully. It's on my TODO list already Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:20:32 PM

Okay, here's what I've been working on lately.

catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:21:52 PM

no DOGE and DASH visible?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:26:15 PM

-snip-

Let's assume that a server costs around 10-30 dollars to host a daemon.
What do you think, would the site be able to cover the expenses the server/fees? ;p

That's the main issue with low demand coins Sad

(Wont be adding DASH for a long time)
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:28:21 PM

-snip-

What do you think, would the site be able to cover the expensesfor the server/fees? ;p

good point. what about etherum? i would imagine there would be a higher demand for that. i saw several people ask in the faucetbox thread.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:32:41 PM

-snip-

What do you think, would the site be able to cover the expensesfor the server/fees? ;p

good point. what about etherum? i would imagine there would be a higher demand for that. i saw several people ask in the faucetbox thread.
I'm not sure at this point. I'll just need bitcoin wallet for my own sites, so I'm trying to focus on that one only Sad
If there's enough demand and fees can pay for the server, I wont mind adding any altcoin options.
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:34:47 PM

-snip-

I'm not sure at this point. I'll just need bitcoin wallet for my own sites, so I'm trying to focus on that one only Sad
If there's enough demand and fees can pay for the server, I wont mind adding any altcoin options.

Last time I've checked Ethereum doesn't support Bitcoin Core's JSON-RPC API, which probably increases the cost of integrating it in your system.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:53:43 PM

-snip-

Last time I've checked Ethereum doesn't support Bitcoin Core's JSON-RPC API, which probably increases the cost of integrating it in your system.
You're correct. I've worked with ETH code and it's weirder than BTC's code. Would need to create a lot of extra stuff in order to run those.

I'm assuming demand will increase in the future though, so, who knows Smiley

Thanks!
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:31:04 PM

Important feature. Protect your ass.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 10:41:27 PM

Holy crap, excellent feature. I've never been a faucet admin before, but did FaucetBox offer this security feature before?

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 11:24:26 PM

Earlier you said that there will be only bitcoins in start of Faucethub. Does this image means that you will support doge and litecoin faucets?

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:55:39 PM

Holy crap, excellent feature. I've never been a faucet admin before, but did FaucetBox offer this security feature before?
Not sure to be honest, haven't seen it, but they might have it Smiley

Earlier you said that there will be only bitcoins in start of Faucethub. Does this image means that you will support doge and litecoin faucets?
Yes Smiley
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:22:36 AM

FaucetBOX.com provided this ACL feature too. Good to see it will be at FaucetHUB.io also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: