Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116643 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:46:44 PM

Also can you please make a nice system on faucet list?
Yes, I can and it's already made, but wont post any screenshots until it's launched Tongue

How do you want to set the order of the list?
I hope that you don't want create a voting system ..?  Roll Eyes
If I may suggest something, probably the easiest and for me the best solution ( at least at the beginning) is simply alphabetical list.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:57:33 PM

Yes, I can and it's already made, but wont post any screenshots until it's launched Tongue

If I may suggest something, probably the easiest and for me the best solution ( at least at the beginning) is simply alphabetical list.
I'll stop giving away hints, since a competitor service has started copying most of the stuff I've mentioned in this thread.

You better wait and see when it's done
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:22:58 PM

I'll stop giving away hints, since a competitor service has started copying most of the stuff I've mentioned in this thread.

Ok!  Wink Just please don't do this stupid voting option! FaucetBox had a lot of problems with this solution!
I don't know exactly how it happened, but some faucets jump to the top of the list because of fake votes .. later it was very difficult to fix!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:36:30 PM

I'm sure you know this already, but this is a blessing in disguise. It just means that you're doing something right. And based on your previous history and experience, I have no doubt in my mind that your service is going to be more secure and easy to use than any "competition" that arises from this whole ordeal lol.

I'm getting excited about this new service, and feel like it's going to be like all of the best micropayment services bundled into one site. FUCK YEAH lol

Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:40:48 PM

Ok!  Wink Just please don't do this stupid voting option! FaucetBox had a lot of problems with this solution!
I don't know exactly how it happened, but some faucets jump to the top of the list because of fake votes .. later it was very difficult to fix!

Yea, FaucetBOX.com failed here. We shouldn't do the list in the first place, we should leave it to 3rd parties... It's pretty much impossible to keep clean automatically and we didn't have resources to moderate it manually. I'd love to see mexicantarget's solution to that.

Seems like ePay.info is going to be free: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149545.new;topicseen#new . Historically their service wasn't really good, but it seems it's now getting better every day, so competing with features only may not be enough if you'll be taking fees. Are you going to compete with that in any way?

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

Ok!  Wink Just please don't do this stupid voting option! FaucetBox had a lot of problems with this solution!

Yea, FaucetBOX.com failed here. We shouldn't do the list in the first place, we should leave it to 3rd parties... It's pretty much impossible to keep clean automatically and we didn't have resources to moderate it manually. I'd love to see mexicantarget's solution to that.

Seems like ePay.info is going to be free: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149545.new;topicseen#new . Historically their service wasn't really good, but it seems it's now getting better every day, so competing with features only may not be enough if you'll be taking fees. Are you going to compete with that in any way?
Well, who can compete with 0 fees?! (lol)

Like I said, I'm making this service mainly for my own projects.

I'm not trying to compete or reinvent the wheel over here. All I'm making is a secure/functional microwallet with a lot of useful tools. Nothing more, nothing less. I prefer if the community decides where they want to go, instead of me hyping my service, like epay does it right now.
It's already been hyped a lot since I put up the faucethub.io page, there's already 1.1k e-mails and a lot of supporters who run popular sites.

If they prefer 0 fees over security, then I wont mind if the bubble faucetbox's shutdown wont bring me any profits. Let's not forget that I have above 100k users on my sites and I've been running them for under a year, and now I own 10+ sites, I know the security measurements we faucet owners need, the tools we all need.
Do other microwallet services know (but not implement), and wait for faucehub do it first, then do it? We'll see.

Regarding the list, I totally agree, it should be a 3rd party provided tool, or.. (You'll find out on faucethub Smiley )

I hope that you don't want create a voting system ..?  Roll Eyes

I'm sure you know this already, but this is a blessing in disguise. It just means that you're doing something right. And based on your previous history and experience, I have no doubt in my mind that your service is going to be more secure and easy to use than any "competition" that arises from this whole ordeal lol.

I'm getting excited about this new service, and feel like it's going to be like all of the best micropayment services bundled into one site. FUCK YEAH lol
Thanks, Joe. Love ya man
mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:04:30 PM

is Kazuldur the nicest guy around or what?

he is helping all new microwallets equally, even that sad faucetsystems one

round of applause to Kazuldur please  Grin

sorry for off-topic, carry on
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:05:57 PM

Update Announcement

Hello everyone,

Effective immediately we no longer get fee from faucet owners and faucet users.

also, access control,budget control, and Proxy detection are added to faucet owners panel.

I honestly don't think that's going to be a problem for you, mex... How are they going to pay for their servers by offering a no-fee service to faucet admins. Roll Eyes

Regarding the faucet list, if the votes were only tallied by users who are logged in, verified by a separate BTC address for each account as to discourage spammers/botters, and had a minimum age for their account (1 week minimum) to be eligible to vote, this would be a great feature. Additionally, there could be a small link or button next to a faucet that indicates that it is no longer an operating faucet or has been dry for more than 7 days (or whatever) that would trigger a notification to moderators/admin to be able to remove the faucet from the directory. If a user false-flags a faucet for the sole purpose of manipulation, that user's account could be stripped of its ability to vote for any faucets in the future.

I imagine mexicantarget would hire a team of moderators that can monitor the reports/votes and deal with them while he focuses on the site's operations.

Another great idea is to have premium placement of faucets on this page, but keep it at a limited placement availability as not to inundate the page with a bunch of ad-type faucets. Maybe an auction that is held for that spot on a weekly/monthly basis? Kind of the way that the phone book or Google operates: faucet owners can list their faucets for free, but if they want premium placement, they can pay an additional cost to be listed higher in a "sponsored" section or something.

There are so many ideas on how to create a directory or listing for faucets, and i'm curious to see how this is handled, as well.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:12:14 PM

Now that you folks have started talking about epay in here, I had to edit this topic's title to:

FaucetHub.io - Alternative to epay, faucetbox, paytoshi

Update Announcement

Hello everyone,

Effective immediately we no longer get fee from faucet owners and faucet users.

also, access control,budget control, and Proxy detection are added to faucet owners panel.

I honestly don't think that's going to be a problem for you, mex... How are they going to pay for their servers by offering a no-fee service to faucet admins. Roll Eyes

Regarding the faucet list, if the votes were only tallied by users who are logged in, verified by a separate BTC address for each account as to discourage spammers/botters, and had a minimum age for their account (1 week minimum) to be eligible to vote, this would be a great feature. Additionally, there could be a small link or button next to a faucet that indicates that it is no longer an operating faucet or has been dry for more than 7 days (or whatever) that would trigger a notification to moderators/admin to be able to remove the faucet from the directory. If a user false-flags a faucet for the sole purpose of manipulation, that user's account could be stripped of its ability to vote for any faucets in the future.

I imagine mexicantarget would hire a team of moderators that can monitor the reports/votes and deal with them while he focuses on the site's operations.

Another great idea is to have premium placement of faucets on this page, but keep it at a limited placement availability as not to inundate the page with a bunch of ad-type faucets. Maybe an auction that is held for that spot on a weekly/monthly basis? Kind of the way that the phone book or Google operates: faucet owners can list their faucets for free, but if they want premium placement, they can pay an additional cost to be listed higher in a "sponsored" section or something.

There are so many ideas on how to create a directory or listing for faucets, and i'm curious to see how this is handled, as well.
I honestly don't know why people are making big deal out of this, lmao. Faucethub isn't even launched, yet, everyone talks about all this stuff Cheesy

Anyway, the premium list you're talking about you (damn you), will be on the site. (epay fans now can hype that epay has a free faucet list! GO GO GO! EDIT: and 0% fees!)

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:16:00 PM

Lol, sorry, didn't mean to hype up epay or anything. Just wanted to encourage you by telling you (as a long-time faucet user) that they won't be of any competition to you.

And the faucet list can be implemented after you launch; not a huge deal, but make sure you hit me up when you start coding/designing that page/feature; I got you Wink

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:18:56 PM

Lol, sorry, didn't mean to hype up epay or anything. Just wanted to encourage you by telling you (as a long-time faucet user) that they won't be of any competition to you.

And the faucet list can be implemented after you launch; not a huge deal, but make sure you hit me up when you start coding/designing that page/feature; I got you Wink
No, you didn't started the hype, other people did earlier. Nothing bad though, free bumps, yo!

I just feel like there's a group of people shilling it hard so they grab as many possible users before FH's launch Cheesy

Stay in touch!
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:53:05 PM

i dont know how faucethub will look like and how it will operate, how fast it will be, etc
But i know one hting: as a faucet(s) owner, i will preferr the most secure and bot fighting rich featured system, and i am definitely not the only one that thinking like this.

I think every faucet owner will pay 1-2% fee to stay their satoshis in safe, not in some bot's pocket.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:06:13 PM

i dont know how faucethub will look like and how it will operate, how fast it will be, etc
But i know one hting: as a faucet(s) owner, i will preferr the most secure and bot fighting rich featured system, and i am definitely not the only one that thinking like this.

I think every faucet owner will pay 1-2% fee to stay their satoshis in safe, not in some bot's pocket.
Well, I'm a "faucet" owner as well.
I run the some of the highest targeted hacker bitcoin gaming websites.

Here's the list of my projects:

www.faucetgame.com (google: bitcoin dice, bitcoin blackjack, and many other gambling terms. You'll find the site on page #1.)
www.gamefaucet.com (google bitcoin games.)
www.pokebits.com
www.blockfaucet.com
www.freebtcmine.com
www.satoshiwars.com
www.freebitcoin.in
www.bitraffles.com (bought the site last night)
www.faucetcows.com (bought site 2 weeks ago)
www.faucetbirds.com (bought site 2 weeks ago)

So, with the experience I got by running all those projects and securing them for near a year without any major incidents, except one in the first month with faucetgame while I was still experimenting, what do you think, can I bring security, or sense of false security most of others are giving you? Wink

Anyway, I better get my a** back to coding, lol.

tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:10:21 PM

Well, I'm a "faucet" owner as well.
I run the some of the highest targeted hacker bitcoin gaming websites.

Here's the list of my projects:

www.faucetgame.com (google: bitcoin dice, bitcoin blackjack, and many other gambling terms. You'll find the site on page #1.)
www.gamefaucet.com (google bitcoin games.)
www.pokebits.com
www.blockfaucet.com
www.freebtcmine.com
www.satoshiwars.com
www.freebitcoin.in
www.bitraffles.com (bought the site last night)
www.faucetcows.com (bought site 2 weeks ago)
www.faucetbirds.com (bought site 2 weeks ago)

So, with the experience I got by running all those projects and securing them for near a year without any major incidents, except one in the first month with faucetgame while I was still experimenting, what do you think, can I bring security, or sense of false security most of others are giving you? Wink

Anyway, I better get my a** back to coding, lol.

LOL i hate faucetcows! Cheesy
i invested 16M satoshis had referrals bought strong cows and the f*cking admin stole me everything , EVERYTHING.
but this thread is not about that Smiley

good luck with coding, however coding is not about luck Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:07:37 PM

Once I'm done with API, docs will be posted. You know what this means. Smiley

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 11:45:41 PM

I'm just gonna leave this here...

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:46:23 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 12:01:11 AM by mexicantarget

I'm just gonna leave this here...

I'm gonna pretend I didn't even see this post and simply use the logo.
* mexicantarget hides

PS: If you need any graphics done, PM Joe lol

retweet if you own a twitter account. Thanks in advance.
https://twitter.com/FaucetGaming/status/799039376474906624
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 12:19:59 AM

Wow, great logo! I can't wait for the start of Faucethub. I'm sure it will become top micropayments service.

adsbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:23:31 AM

I will definitely start a faucet with this service Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:26:38 AM

Is anyone having issues with imgur.com? I can't upload any images. Trying to post an image with some stuff I did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: