Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116643 times)
StacyStock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 07:05:01 PM

Nice.  Loving that Rain!

Stacy Smiley
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigred95

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:09:06 PM

200k from the rain  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thanks mex
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:23:57 PM

I got my second payout from FaucetHUB all went smooth again, many thanks.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:28:41 AM

hey , how about make plugins for WP for used faucethub api like plugins 999
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:02:07 AM

Not a big fan of WP nor plugins Sad
WP sites are getting hacked easily. I wouldn't want to risk it
bigred95

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:02:52 AM

payouts are running smoothly and the offerwall is a great earner, I am making a lot more than i expected here as a faucet user !!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:33:06 AM

Can you please explain how safety limits work on faucethub?

no.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:42:05 AM

Can you please explain how safety limits work on faucethub?
Are you referring to faucet owner Rate Limits?
(https://faucethub.io/manager/security/ratelimits)

Payment is blocked at send time if it is going to result in over limit. This way you can make sure you wont lose any coins if it comes to someone exploiting the site.
Rate limits work the same as faucetbox
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:30:47 PM

Not a big fan of WP nor plugins Sad
WP sites are getting hacked easily. I wouldn't want to risk it
okey Smiley , and i hear nice info from mellowads now publisher can direct wd to faucethub without fee
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks!

no.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:40:55 PM

New Year promotion! (3 promotions!)

Hello community!

In order to promote the site and help our users, we have decided to do a promotion which will run from today until January 1st!

- We are going to reward the top 5 users who earn the most from their referrals until date given above. (*Check list below for rewards)
- At the same day (January 1st), there's going to be 0.1 BTC rained upon all active users in chat!
- We'll be also rewarding top 3 users who gain the most EXP from today until January 1st!

More info about this promotion: https://faucethub.io/news
0.4 Bitcoin equals
316.38 US Dollar

FaucetHUB has been constantly promoting its service. So far there's been more than 1.5 bitcoin worth of promotions. Don't miss this one!

That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks!
You're very welcome Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:01:33 PM

A more attractive ANN OP has been posted.

FaucetHUB.io   The BTC microwallet everyone has been waiting for.
(click text above to visit website)

Closing the gap between your application, your users and the blockchain.

FaucetHub is an innovative micro-wallet designed for Faucet owners, app owners and website/service owners.
A micro-wallet opens up the world of Crypto-Currencies to your website or app by allowing you to send Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin payments of any amount to your users with zero transaction fees.

Introducing the Faucet Manager
The Faucet Manager is built to provide you with all the information you need at a glance and in-depth, whether you own 1 faucet or 10 faucets.

The Overview

See exactly what you paid out, from which application and when; all in an easy to read table format. Sorting, filtering, pages.

Top-up and pay your users for FREE

FaucetHub offers a unique service which allows you to instantly top up your faucet balance by doing surveys and offers. This allows you to power your faucet completely free of charge

Full & In-Depth stats for ALL your faucets

We offer a huge amount of ways to view statistics of your faucet's payout history.

The overview shows your stats for This Week, This Month and your Fees & Credit totals on a per-currency basis.

Advanced in-depth stats for every one of your faucets

Simply select any one of your faucets from the side dropdown to view the This Week and This Month overview for it.

But wait, there's more!
We allow you to see your payouts for this month, as well as Payouts by Address & IPs, and Payouts by IP. See if any user is cheating your faucet using the same IP or multiple addresses to claim! Search by address and IP, sort by totals and filter all data.

Advanced Security Features

Protect your Faucet & user account with lots of configurable security features

Rate Limiting for faucets configurable with custom amount and custom time frame, on a per-currency basis.

Access Control List that works. Prevent API access from all IPs, only from the IPs you authorised here.

Protect your account with 3 types of Two-Factor Authentication

Worried that someone accessed your account? Enable Login Notifications to receive an email when someone logs in. Freeze your account from directly within the email to immediately protect it from any damage.

View a complete history of your actions performed on your account + accompanying data.

Detailed API Request History

Worried about the security of your faucet's API? We make sure you have all the information on your API access history available at all times.
View the status code of the response, the method & API used, the server IP which sent the API request, and which application it came from.

Additionally, view the full details of the request including the Request Data sent, the Response Message and the Response Data.

Promote your Faucet or Service on our Top Faucets promotion list
Your active faucets are automatically placed onto our Top Faucets list for users to see and visit your site. We show them unique information about your performance over the last week.

Health lets your users know how much you are able to pay out and whether your balance is empty or not. Top-up your balance to keep your health at 100%.

Become a premium member to get your faucet moved to the premium faucet list, increasing your traffic and visibility.

Easily top-up your faucet by claiming using your deposit address
If you run a Faucet Rotator as well as a Faucet, then you can use your FaucetHub wallet deposit address as your referral address. This lets you top up your faucet instantly and passively.

Make a name for yourself in FaucetHub's community
We have an on-site chatbox for multiple languages. You can chat with every user here and other faucet owners. Level up your account by paying out lots of people to make a name for yourself and be a high-level veteran FaucetHub Faucet owner!

Let your users benefit from services FaucetHub offers
By using FaucetHub you can extend your relationship with your users simply because of what they get when using FaucetHub after they withdraw from your website.
Users and faucet owners can benefit from all of these features just by having a FaucetHub account.

Unique Games: Turbo Lottery & Multi-player Rock Paper Scissors

Every FaucetHub user, including Faucet owners, can participate in games that we offer directly on site.

Turbo Lottery
Buy tickets and enter rounds which last every 5 minutes to get a chance to win between 1st and 10th place.

Rock Paper Scissors
Challenge other users in real-time multiplayer showdowns of this classic game.

Level up your account & get increased benefits and chat colours

Earn EXP by doing tasks on site and even just by claiming from other faucets!

Enhanced statistics for Faucet Claims, FH Games & Other services we offer

We show you all the data you need to know in cleanly designed tables and charts for every section of the site

And much more!

Become a member of the FaucetHub community today
What you see in this announcement topic is just the tip of the iceberg on what we offer at FaucetHub.
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:03:20 AM

ElenaFaucets.com migrated to your network! Let's try Together) Wink

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Lindernman

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

Hello @mexicantarget i have a problem with my timer, seems like everyone appears to have the ip of my vps so if i have 1 hr timer only the first person can claim and everyone seems to have the same ip so they need to wait, i checked the dns and everything seems ok, any ideas?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:52:24 AM

ElenaFaucets.com migrated to your network! Let's try Together) Wink
That's very nice! Welcome to FH network!

Hello @mexicantarget i have a problem with my timer, seems like everyone appears to have the ip of my vps so if i have 1 hr timer only the first person can claim and everyone seems to have the same ip so they need to wait, i checked the dns and everything seems ok, any ideas?
Hello,

are you talking about faucetbox's script?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:41:42 PM

Notice about withdrawals on Sunday, 25.12.2016:

https://faucethub.io/news
This applies only for the date given above. All future withdraws will be normal, as stated on site.

Today's withdraws will be processed normally, so make sure you withdraw as much you want/need.

Oh, and:

There are 541 faucets/websites using us, of which 233 made a payout within the last 2 weeks

Lindernman

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:57:00 PM

Hello,

[/quote]

Yes right about FaucetBox script
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:12:28 PM

Hello,

Can you try removing nastyhosts for a minute and see if it still happens?
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:14:38 PM

Hello,

Nastyhosts have nothing to do with it, there's some reverse proxy between users and Lindernman's faucet.

Lindernman, you've said it's a VPS. How did you set it up? Did you set it up yourself? Does "nginx" or "reverse proxy" tell you anything?

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
Lindernman

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:15:54 PM

Hello,

Already tried its not nastyhosts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: