Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116647 times)
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

Mex just fixed it a few hours ago.

LONG. LIVE. MEX.

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:36:09 PM

anyway. just saw warning for FO's on FH. Im guessing if i do not have coinhive in my faucet anywhere, i do not need to be worried about anything. even tho i have double the claims compared to days before.

Yeah same concern, more info would be nice Smiley

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

Mex just fixed it a few hours ago.

LONG. LIVE. MEX.

Cheesy
That's great! I can see chat now when Coinhive blocker addon is turned on.
I see quite many faucets using Coinhive miner and it's shame that almost all these faucets don't give warning about it

Viksii

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:53:14 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 05:59:14 PM by Viksii

Hi Mex,

Well user is not responsible for this he haven't got a notification that the account may get frozen due to mining.

Also before freezing the account Faucethub should check the previous  records of the users and also it should stop the FO's from which payout is accepted.

Just because of this my account is freezed now...

I know i haven't cheated the Faucethub system and i am claiming as per the rules  and process. you can check my stats username :- viksii

I was the one you reported the BTC USD price is not working on Faucethb site and i got a reply with my fraud-score  too which was 0 untill September 30th 2017.

---- On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:31:33 +0100 FaucetHub <support@faucethub.io> wrote ----

Hello Admin

A new FaucetHub Support Support Ticket was opened:

viksii said:

Since last 8 hours BTC Price is not getting updated its stuck at $4083.0

FH User Data:

Type: fh

Logged In: Yes

Username: viksii

Email: vi********i@outlook.com

IP: **********

Account Frozen: No

Fraud Score: 0

2FA Type:

Level: 10

Premium: No

Faucet Owner: No

Investigate User

Regards,

FaucetHub Staff

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | FAQ

Viksii

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:35:24 PM

Hi Mex,

I am waiting for the response. I have not cheated to the system also i would not like to create more accounts.

I have already shared all the info. How can i cheat from my mobile with system

it happened due to mining site. Cry Cry
Viksii

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

f*cking browser mining
my notebook is dead, thx faucethub & http://www.lcd.esy.es/
I actually wrote a post about this 10 minutes ago.

https://faucethub.io/news/post/91

FH is not responsible for the faucets that don't warn you. (Or even the ones who do warn you)
There's no logic blaming FH for other faucet owners errors.

Could you unfreeze my account ... i haven't cheated the syste,
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

@Viksii

Open a ticket through our support system please.
frixdark

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

just tried logging in today on my faucethub account and to my surprise it says that my account was frozen...

You have a Fraud Score of 19.55

You have been caught doing fraudulent activities 159 times.

You have less than 20 coin addresses linked to your account of which 0 were used to make 0 faucet claims.

Your account has been linked to 39 other user accounts

I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA THAT I AM MAKING THOSE VIOLATIONS NOR I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA THAT, THAT IS WHAT'S HAPPENING...
as far as I know I have not broken any rules... I request that you admins check my again...
just because I don't use the site that much doesn't give you the rights to just freeze my account...
I only use faucethub to transfer my earnings from the site POKEBITS.com and then transferring it to my BTC WALLET...
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

just tried logging in today on my faucethub account and to my surprise it says that my account was frozen...

You have a Fraud Score of 19.55

You have been caught doing fraudulent activities 159 times.

You have less than 20 coin addresses linked to your account of which 0 were used to make 0 faucet claims.

Your account has been linked to 39 other user accounts

I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA THAT I AM MAKING THOSE VIOLATIONS NOR I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA THAT, THAT IS WHAT'S HAPPENING...
as far as I know I have not broken any rules... I request that you admins check my again...
just because I don't use the site that much doesn't give you the rights to just freeze my account...
I only use faucethub to transfer my earnings from the site POKEBITS.com and then transferring it to my BTC WALLET...

Open a support ticket.
epic2005

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:06:35 AM

this site is illegal he does not have a gaming licence to let people gamble on this site he also takes your btc and bans you for nothing do not use this site you are supporting terroist, he has been reported for money laundering theft, illegal gambling, letting children gamble as well as many others this site is a scam stay away from it as it will be shut doen before xmas this is why crypto has a bad name it is stupid people like this that think they dont have to follow the rules andjust becuase they have a tos they are safe, they are only safe when they are not the ones breaking there tos this site is a scam you are supporting terroist and it is a matter of time before he takes you money and runs, most of all the site is illegal and will be taken off line once they learn of his illegal gambling and the fact he let children gamble, he should maybe treat people with more repsect and not ban then for asking a ?. i asked where his gaming licence was and he baned me clearly he knows he is in the wrong and had no reply so lets banthe person who dumped almost 1 btc into his site over the last week that is a sure fire way to make him stop asking and not reported the illegal site the owner of this site is a dumbshit he should treat people with more repsect, he just cost himself his site and alot of money and time.  mexicantarget you should not have done that you had no cuase and broke your own tos you should respect your customers, you just pissed off the wrong one see you in court for my 0.65 btc you owe me thief
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:10:48 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 10:39:29 AM by mexicantarget

this site is illegal he does not have a gaming licence to let people gamble on this site he also takes your btc and bans you for nothing do not use this site you are supporting terroist, he has been reported for money laundering theft, illegal gambling, letting children gamble as well as many others this site is a scam stay away from it as it will be shut doen before xmas this is why crypto has a bad name it is stupid people like this that think they dont have to follow the rules andjust becuase they have a tos they are safe, they are only safe when they are not the ones breaking there tos this site is a scam you are supporting terroist and it is a matter of time before he takes you money and runs, most of all the site is illegal and will be taken off line once they learn of his illegal gambling and the fact he let children gamble, he should maybe treat people with more repsect and not ban then for asking a ?. i asked where his gaming licence was and he baned me clearly he knows he is in the wrong and had no reply so lets banthe person who dumped almost 1 btc into his site over the last week that is a sure fire way to make him stop asking and not reported the illegal site the owner of this site is a dumbshit he should treat people with more repsect, he just cost himself his site and alot of money and time.  mexicantarget you should not have done that you had no cuase and broke your own tos you should respect your customers, you just pissed off the wrong one see you in court for my 0.65 btc you owe me thief
You openly admitted that you "don't give a f***" about faucethub's chat rules and I banned you for 120 minutes, as a warning.
Then you come back and extort/threaten and expect me do what? You're a toxic person and people were thanking me for banning you from the chat.
You don't belong between people.
People like you are giving a bad name to this industry.

Red text = You watch way too many American movies, pal.
You seem to demand to be respected. That's exactly how it works. Roll Eyes

"wrong guy". HA, HA.

epic2005

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

no i did not i said i posted about 40 mins apart and no i dont give a fuck when i see people over and over do it and no one says nothing i was not spaming i was not doing anything i had guess it was about and hour and i know it was close, but you then think it is ok to steal from people you are so wrong, you are not aloowed to treat people taht way when they are doing nothing wrong i have the chat logs, so you can say whatever you want i can prove you are in the wrong i can also prove you are letting children gamble on your site and that you yourself broke your tos when you baned me for nothing as per you doing that you now owe me everything i invested into your site, you are a fraud and fh is a fraud that is what 90% of the post in this feed are you scaming people that pay money to use your site, i did nothing wrong but permote my site on your like it was suppose tobe for i paid for premium just yesterday to permote my site and get harssased bye people who are not even mods, if a mod had said something to me i would have said sorry i will keep an eye on the time more but i do not have to respond to people who have no right to tell me what todo, i did nothing wrong and you acted liek a douch so since i could not get you to reply to me witch would have been very simple to talk to me instead you ignore my requests and then ban me when i point out you dont have a gaming licence it had nothing todo with your chat it had todo with the user who sit there and try to act liek mods for nothing harassing other poeple when it is not there place, i sat in chat 1 night and watch people spam for hours and nothing is dont i post my site addy like your site is intended for and you ban me from chat i them start asking you ?s i have the proof i need and will keep getting it thou your website chat maybe then you can explain to the courts why you stole peoples money for nothing
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:39:10 AM

no i did not i said i posted about 40 mins apart and no i dont give a fuck when i see people over and over do it and no one says nothing i was not spaming i was not doing anything i had guess it was about and hour and i know it was close, but you then think it is ok to steal from people you are so wrong, you are not aloowed to treat people taht way when they are doing nothing wrong i have the chat logs, so you can say whatever you want i can prove you are in the wrong i can also prove you are letting children gamble on your site and that you yourself broke your tos when you baned me for nothing as per you doing that you now owe me everything i invested into your site, you are a fraud and fh is a fraud that is what 90% of the post in this feed are you scaming people that pay money to use your site, i did nothing wrong but permote my site on your like it was suppose tobe for i paid for premium just yesterday to permote my site and get harssased bye people who are not even mods, if a mod had said something to me i would have said sorry i will keep an eye on the time more but i do not have to respond to people who have no right to tell me what todo, i did nothing wrong and you acted liek a douch so since i could not get you to reply to me witch would have been very simple to talk to me instead you ignore my requests and then ban me when i point out you dont have a gaming licence it had nothing todo with your chat it had todo with the user who sit there and try to act liek mods for nothing harassing other poeple when it is not there place, i sat in chat 1 night and watch people spam for hours and nothing is dont i post my site addy like your site is intended for and you ban me from chat i them start asking you ?s i have the proof i need and will keep getting it thou your website chat maybe then you can explain to the courts why you stole peoples money for nothing

i said i posted about 40 mins apart and no i dont give a fuck when i see people over and over
So you're admitting you broke the site rules and you deserved to get banned from the chat for being toxic, insulting people and threatening?

Have a nice day.
epic2005

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:43:51 AM

mexicantarget is a scammer Faucethub is a scam and is an illegal gambling site do not use this site as it is funding terrorists beware you will lose you money if you put it here use faucet systems as they are not run but terrorist, he stole almost 0.65 btc from me do not use this site he is a liar and a theif
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

mexicantarget is a scammer Faucethub is a scam and is an illegal gambling site do not use this site as it is funding terrorists beware you will lose you money if you put it here use faucet systems as they are not run but terrorist, he stole almost 0.65 btc from me do not use this site he is a liar and a theif

mexicantarget is a scammer
- Check
is an illegal gambling site
- Check
this site as it is funding terrorists
- Check
use faucet systems
- Nothing wrong with this
he stole almost 0.65 btc from me
- Come on, decide, was it 1 bitcoin or 0.65?
he is a liar and a theif
- Check
epic2005

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

you can read into whatever you want that is not why you baned me so you can just get over lying to everyone i know why you banned me and you do too funny no gambling licence and all of a sudden you get quite and ban people, it is ok you know you are wrong and when i am done with you and your sites you will owe me alot of money i did not threaten anyone i told them to mind there own bizz something that should be done more often to the people in your chat trying to play mods, no matter we both know you are wrong and i can sit here for hours and talk about it but i have reports to file with the gaming commision, would have been alot simpler for you to talk instead you have to piss someone off that invested a ton in your site that you just stole from, you are a theif and that is that, maybe you should look up some gambling laws real fast before you make your life a living hell, you will owe a ton of back tax's and the fact you let children gamble on your site ouch that is a hefty fine and jail time alone o and im sorry if you would like i can give the exact number but we both know you dont have it, otherwise you would not have to steal from people, people and sites like your are what are giving crypto a bad name you think you are above the law when you are not but for all sakes we will just call it 0.65 btc not quite a pull bitcoin but close enough

and it is nice of you to admit those things it will make it easier to get the courts involved now, we all know it is true so it is just real nice of you to admit this so it saves me work
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

you can read into whatever you want that is not why you baned me so you can just get over lying to everyone i know why you banned me and you do too funny no gambling licence and all of a sudden you get quite and ban people, it is ok you know you are wrong and when i am done with you and your sites you will owe me alot of money i did not threaten anyone i told them to mind there own bizz something that should be done more often to the people in your chat trying to play mods, no matter we both know you are wrong and i can sit here for hours and talk about it but i have reports to file with the gaming commision, would have been alot simpler for you to talk instead you have to piss someone off that invested a ton in your site that you just stole from, you are a theif and that is that, maybe you should look up some gambling laws real fast before you make your life a living hell, you will owe a ton of back tax's and the fact you let children gamble on your site ouch that is a hefty fine and jail time alone o and im sorry if you would like i can give the exact number but we both know you dont have it, otherwise you would not have to steal from people, people and sites like your are what are giving crypto a bad name you think you are above the law when you are not but for all sakes we will just call it 0.65 btc not quite a pull bitcoin but close enough
yawn.

quoting for future reference.

Let me know when you're done filling all that paper work with the gambling commission, so I tell you something which will make you feel dumb for wasting your time.

PS: What you're doing is called digital terrorism.

and it is nice of you to admit those things it will make it easier to get the courts involved now, we all know it is true so it is just real nice of you to admit this so it saves me work
Happy to help.
epic2005

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

Thank you for submitting your complaint to the IC3. Please save or print a copy for your records.

really dont matter what you have to say your a theif and will be dealt with according the the law be well scammer
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:12:13 AM

i guess you've been warned to stop spamming chat, why continued to ignore the rules?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

Thank you for submitting your complaint to the IC3. Please save or print a copy for your records.
Please have your lawyers send an email to support@faucethub.io.
Have a nice day.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: