Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116647 times)
BrHH2

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

Hello, sir!

I wait the 2FA code for a few days now, since 28 December. I've try the option to resend, but with not success.

Can you please help me to receive the email? I write you a support ticket, but I've got no response.

My username is: allplcr

My email: vgghgk@yahoo.com

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AIConsciousness

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Hi @mexicantarget,

I tried again a few times, waited at least an hour after clicking button to 'resend' the 2FA validation email
but still no emails received into my yahoo email address. There are no emails at all, nothing in spam, nothing.
Cannot log into FH at this point. I know email can come in from FH because the other day I saw some other email
from FH but cannot remember what it was, maybe some sort of reminder email about securing my account settings or something else but
it was an official FH email, not a phishing email (proper originating domain etc).
I guess it's just an issue with the 2FA email transmission and only that specific type of outgoing email.
Just FYI, I see there are others here with the same problem, so still an issue, thx.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Hi @mexicantarget,

I tried again a few times, waited at least an hour after clicking button to 'resend' the 2FA validation email
but still no emails received into my yahoo email address. There are no emails at all, nothing in spam, nothing.
Cannot log into FH at this point. I know email can come in from FH because the other day I saw some other email
from FH but cannot remember what it was, maybe some sort of reminder email about securing my account settings or something else but
it was an official FH email, not a phishing email (proper originating domain etc).
I guess it's just an issue with the 2FA email transmission and only that specific type of outgoing email.
Just FYI, I see there are others here with the same problem, so still an issue, thx.

Yahoo have been having issues with mail from Google authenticator for ages, if that's what you're using. All of bigbrother's products work the best on his own services  Undecided

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

hello

eth deposits don't get credited to account again Cheesy

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Hello, sir!

I wait the 2FA code for a few days now, since 28 December. I've try the option to resend, but with not success.

Can you please help me to receive the email? I write you a support ticket, but I've got no response.

Thank you.
email doesn't exist in FH's DB.
Try the live** one

hello

Got a new server last night, moving the chain is pain in the a**.
It's almost done, though
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Happy new year Mexican!  Wink

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

hi, 15 days ago I requested withraw from FaucetHub to my wallet

I am seeing that it looks stuck in the blockchain since 10 days

https://blockchain.info/tx/a0ca1dfd7912613b9e5ed21dcb6e28524e338538cdc88ec6a69e8b05dbbc1954

I know and read all about the cheap service and low transaction fee which it takes more time, but it looks like this is not going to be processed to me, is this very common when withdrawing from faucethub?
BrHH2

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Hello, sir!

Thank you.
email doesn't exist in FH's DB.
Try the live** one

Thank you very much. It's ok now. God bless you.

hello

Got a new server last night, moving the chain is pain in the a**.
It's almost done, though
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Happy new year Mexican!  Wink
Same to you man!

AIConsciousness

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Hi @mexicantarget

Just an FYI, it has been suggested that the issue of the missing 2FA emails to yahoo address has to do with 'Google Authenticator' or yahoo spam folder, etc. I can confirm that these are NOT the issue. I never enabled two factor authentication on my FH account.
My ISP changed my dynamic IP and when I went to login to FH instead of allowing me to login it displayed the interstitial about needing to validate my email credentials via my email associated with the FH account and to expect a '2FA' email but that email never arrives, nor when I click the new button to 'resend' the 2FA validation email. This has nothing to do with two factor authentication, appears to simply be a normal email validation confirmation process but the validation email never is transmitted to yahoo, no email in spam folder, nothing, yet I have received once since this began another email type from FH (like a reminder email about something but deleted it, sorry).
Perhaps a yahoo domain whitelisting problem?
My FH account username .... Consciousness
Please check into why my yahoo email address is not receiving the so-called '2FA' validation email triggered because of a change of IP.
Thanks
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Hi @mexicantarget

Just an FYI, it has been suggested that the issue of the missing 2FA emails to yahoo address has to do with 'Google Authenticator' or yahoo spam folder, etc. I can confirm that these are NOT the issue. I never enabled two factor authentication on my FH account.
My ISP changed my dynamic IP and when I went to login to FH instead of allowing me to login it displayed the interstitial about needing to validate my email credentials via my email associated with the FH account and to expect a '2FA' email but that email never arrives, nor when I click the new button to 'resend' the 2FA validation email. This has nothing to do with two factor authentication, appears to simply be a normal email validation confirmation process but the validation email never is transmitted to yahoo, no email in spam folder, nothing, yet I have received once since this began another email type from FH (like a reminder email about something but deleted it, sorry).
Please check into why my yahoo email address is not receiving the so-called '2FA' validation email triggered because of a change of IP.
Thanks

01/03/18 05:36 AM Failed: no-reply@mail.faucethub.io → G***D**@yahoo.com 'Your One-Time Password' Not delivering to a user who marked your messages as spam
AIConsciousness

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Hi @mexicantarget

Thanks

01/03/18 05:36 AM Failed: no-reply@mail.faucethub.io → G***D**@yahoo.com 'Your One-Time Password' Not delivering to a user who marked your messages as spam

Whaaaa ??!
Thanks, @mexicantarget, for the additional info that at least pinpoints the issue but I still do not know how to remedy this problem.
I never marked FH emails as spam, actually I remember before the Holidays seeing one of the FH emails automatically put into the spam folder by yahoo and I specifically went in and moved it to my inbox labeling it as 'not spam' but I guess the yahoo email logic still considers it spam, though it should still come into my spam folder. Can you please reset your SMTP for that email address so as to continue to deliver to my email address so I can at least try one more time with the yahoo email client to mark it as 'NOT spam' ?
Otherwise I am locked out of my FH account and I have no idea how to proceed.
I just need to get into the FH account one time and I could then change the email to another mail provider, yahoo stinks!
Thanks for any help you can provide. If need be, just let me know, I can initiate an official ticket for this, but seems it is happening to others, maybe yahoo blacklisted the domain or something.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

Hi @mexicantarget

Thanks

Whaaaa ??!
Thanks, @mexicantarget, for the additional info that at least pinpoints the issue but I still do not know how to remedy this problem.
I never marked FH emails as spam, actually I remember before the Holidays seeing one of the FH emails automatically put into the spam folder by yahoo and I specifically went in and moved it to my inbox labeling it as 'not spam' but I guess the yahoo email logic still considers it spam, though it should still come into my spam folder. Can you please reset your SMTP for that email address so as to continue to deliver to my email address so I can at least try one more time with the yahoo email client to mark it as 'NOT spam' ?
I just need to get into the FH account one time and I could then change the email to another mail provider, yahoo stinks!
Thanks for any help you can provide. If need be, just let me know, I can initiate an official ticket for this, but seems it is happening to others, maybe yahoo blacklisted the domain or something.

I removed you from the suppressions list, try and see if it works now?
AIConsciousness

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

Hi @mexicantarget

Thanks

Whaaaa ??!

I removed you from the suppressions list, try and see if it works now?

Woohoo! It WORKS! Thanks a lot @mexicantarget, that solved it, I'm into my FH account and having fun again.
I marked the email as 'NOT spam' in yahoo so maybe this time the stupid yahoo spam filter will listen to my wishes, sheesh, yahoo is becoming big brother, thinks it knows what's best for my email, one must watch these big tech giants and their control grid.
I get a kick out of the talking heads on financial tv acting as if the gov even has a choice to step in and 'regulate' bitcoin or impose major tax rules on trading when everyone knows there is no technical way to do it, it's an impossibility, that's the whole point and genius of the technology. They will finally get it someday as Clinton's have found out with all the email scandals and wikiLEAKs and everything else. The answer to the dystopian future is cryptography and blockchain tech.
CryptoWarfare looks sweet! I'm definitely going to play the new game, thanks again for your help.
Have a great new year.
Call_Saul

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

What is level for? I have got 5 level, but there is no surveys for me. Are there any other advantages?
JMELATI

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

10 days and still no confirmation! Lowest fee ever!
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/51650f94f9b372cf56953ddc523c75108d77ff6c54fcba0696a570bf40a85b5d
pcjob

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

same

https://blockchain.info/tx/a0ca1dfd7912613b9e5ed21dcb6e28524e338538cdc88ec6a69e8b05dbbc1954

I am trying to unlock it but they ask me about 1 BTC to unlock via service https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

my $30 from 2 days ago  Embarrassed didn't get credited

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3d7c5c152d2e97eb44dca1b2678066e47f63951e71155d0379b8805af7b02cdf

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Chain got stuck. You'll need to have patience. Nothing I can do to speed this up

@ everyone else having withdraw issues on BTC.
I've increased txfee so there wont be any issues in the future.
The ones that haven't got their coins yet, you'll have to have some patience until miners pick up those transactions.
pcjob

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

Chain got stuck. You'll need to have patience. Nothing I can do to speed this up

@ everyone else having withdraw issues on BTC.
I've increased txfee so there wont be any issues in the future.
The ones that haven't got their coins yet, you'll have to have some patience until miners pick up those transactions.

Allow  me to tell my mind, with my little knowledge about that and all the reasearch I have done it doesnt work like that as far as I know, transaction which are stuck in limbo will not get handled soon, sometime these will stay there forever. The only way to speed up the process is to send the same amount to unstuck the transaction, allowing a higher fee for the miner to unstuck it.
The more we wait the less chance we have that this transaction will get done.

You may ask it in every forum I  think is a known issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: