Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh This is just the beginning  (Read 2407 times)
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Oh its gonna fall even harder. I told you to sell a few days ago...
I can't believe all the people who called it was actually right. There have been so many new retards expecting to get rich in a month and then shitting themselves I forgot that there is actually some people on this sub that actually know what they're talking about.
it's consolidating. If it looks anything like what happened on Thursday, there may be a slight decline and then boom to 8,500 or just a straight shot there if we are lucky. I think everyone is just waiting for the right signal--the day candle and RSI show a turnaround at least for the next couple of days so today and tomorrow is risk-free. Pray to the coin gods you all.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

but month after you have posted this bitcoin and other altcoins go to the moon..so what beginnings you are saying on this ?if you speculats this year and month i guess you'll gain more believers,but sad to say you dont..but its nice that your guts to tell people about your predictions is indeed.but sometimes be careful about falls hope
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Never sell. You may regret it after selling it now. Strengthen your confidence, don't be confused by the vibration of the market. This is only temporary
your right, that is just in a short period of time, so don't worry about that because bitcoin is increasing in a short period of time.
bitcoin is very volatile. can go up and down quickly. so do not be surprised if the price can very quickly rise and fall. for now this price is slightly down. but if you want to invest still remain suitable
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

but month after you have posted this bitcoin and other altcoins go to the moon..so what beginnings you are saying on this ?if you speculats this year and month i guess you'll gain more believers,but sad to say you dont..but its nice that your guts to tell people about your predictions is indeed.but sometimes be careful about falls hope

He posting about down fall prediction but hopefully their prediction come true, January 2018 start bitcoin falling down and this month of april 2018 hoping bitcoin price will go the moon again until end of this year price reach upto 30k usd, dumping of the price are part of bitcoin as digital curreny so nothing to argue on the movement, to the people in this community do not panic every time bitcoin falling because surely will raised again as strong currency.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

Well I still hold my savings as well as my hope for this currency that sooner this will be in better state of amount which is a risky move in my part which I dont have so much savings, and everyrhing was come to my savings, I am vwry honored to be part of this, my believe to this currwncy is such a way for me to say thank you.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

Not sure at all that it will fall even harder, I think it's just a scare just because the price movement looks red again, which's not the same as the previous moves in the days before and anyhow it's had experienced a drastic jump. It's better to keep holding than to sell it, except perhaps in an active trading effort.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

If you thought it's just like this, you're wrong. Because this will rise to the top like you've never seen before. It keeps on spreading around the world. Millions of people are aware with this, and so are you. Millions of people are using it. So why are you going to quit? this is not the end. This is just the beginning.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Never sell. You may regret it after selling it now. Strengthen your confidence, don't be confused by the vibration of the market. This is only temporary
your right, that is just in a short period of time, so don't worry about that because bitcoin is increasing in a short period of time.
bitcoin is very volatile. can go up and down quickly. so do not be surprised if the price can very quickly rise and fall. for now this price is slightly down. but if you want to invest still remain suitable

True, it has been always like this and there is no reason to panic if you will look closely on how bitcoin's market changes from time to time you will know that there is always a good moment to start and investment and sell your bitcoins all you have to do is to observe and wait.

Decima human

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

this is just a correction and take profit only, because bitcoin prices go up to more than $ 1000 without any backlash and this is the momentum of a backlash and take profit.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

If you do not want to lose money holding assets including the best way to invest so traders still have a big chance in looking for profits in the next few months after all prices start to show an increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: