Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68736 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:05:12 PM

I do believe 100% that bitcoin is the future of Money. Because nowadays little by little some of the countries adopting the system of bitcoin.
If the devs and foundation of bitcoin system manages it properly and if bitcoin could be used for commercial usage like doing shopping etc. then it could replace the other currencies very soon, the dev team and community will play a vital role in spreading awareness and main stream acceptance of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 06:32:49 PM

I do believe 100% that bitcoin is the future of Money. Because nowadays little by little some of the countries adopting the system of bitcoin.
If the devs and foundation of bitcoin system manages it properly and if bitcoin could be used for commercial usage like doing shopping etc. then it could replace the other currencies very soon, the dev team and community will play a vital role in spreading awareness and main stream acceptance of bitcoin.

There is no such thing as Bitcoin Foundation (talking for the community)

If I'm not mistaken, whoever attempts at setting up something like that as an official body representing the Bitcoin community should be considered as impostors, tricksters and fraudsters. Having said that, I came to a conclusion that there seems to be a lot of strife and discord going on and happening in between developers and miners as well as inside each of these two groups. It wouldn't amount to anything serious or worthy of attention if it didn't become abundantly clear by now that these conflicts are already hurting Bitcoin development and growth badly

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:39:45 PM

Both will opertae side by side in economy. But bitcoin will have more influence than FIAT. Hope that happens
The hope might come true in coming years because each day I hear " oh that site starts accepting bitcoins " so if we move by that speed soon almost everyone will start accepting bitcoins. We cannot expect the fiat to disappear because it would be still a option but bitcoins will be a much dominant option and widely used.
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:13:32 PM

Those won't be the last time someone says that bitcoin is dead when something happens like the major price drop or the price stagnation, ban propositions from some countries... As long as there are people using it, bitcoin won't die. Maybe it will get replaced with some alt-coin in the future but it surely won't die.

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:33:14 PM

Bitcoin so far is the perfect money. Not a single flaw in it yet and I don't think it will be soon when someone might find a flaw into it. 7 years in existence and it has been perfect.

If Bitcoin is not the future of money than I don't know what is the future of money ?
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:42:59 PM

Once found the weakness of the bitcoin, I so doubt that bitcoin main option remains. However, the shape of the future money will still adopt the system of the bitcoin.
I don't see any weakness or holes in the design of bitcoins and how it works. I mean its neither controlled by a government and neither its private nor its public. Let me explain, its private because you can keep money in any address you want and people won't know it.

It is public because you can easily sign a message and prove your worth. I don't see a single reason why people in coming years won't be accepting bitcoins.
Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:55:36 PM

Yes I think it is the future of the money because of the fact that everything will be digital in the future, so most likely its logical that the bitcoin will play a part in this.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:58:32 PM

Once found the weakness of the bitcoin, I so doubt that bitcoin main option remains. However, the shape of the future money will still adopt the system of the bitcoin.
I don't see any weakness or holes in the design of bitcoins and how it works. I mean its neither controlled by a government and neither its private nor its public. Let me explain, its private because you can keep money in any address you want and people won't know it.

It is public because you can easily sign a message and prove your worth. I don't see a single reason why people in coming years won't be accepting bitcoins

I'm sorry but it won't work this way

You should first show why would all these features be in demand by ordinary, law abiding (more or less) citizens? Okay, most people don't want other people to know how much money they have or earn, but fiat currencies are quite "private" in this respect too. I could even say that they might be even more private, in a sense, since transactions with which you buy things are not public (unlike Bitcoin's). On the other hand, if you don't hide from police, don't evade taxes and don't engage in illegal activities, why would you want to keep your income and expenditures in secret from the government? If you are paranoid and all that, then okay, but most people are certainly not like you

Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:40:05 PM

Its a sort of, the fact is of course that we cannot say this right now but there is a chance that this will happen very soon..
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:55:00 PM

Bitcoin will gets used as a money in the future. Recent days more and more digital currencies have been coming into existence. But bitcoin has got increased potential for which, when days of digitalization happens over the entire world or at least in few nations.

I think to be able to use bitcoin just like paper money, it needs lots of development and upgrade to the point people can use it in their daily lives.  But i terms of government used money, bitcoin will never be used as  official money of any nation.  It may have an impact to the financial system but it will always an alternative to fiat money.
Actually I see no problem other than the fact that slow confirmations may kill the fun. I mean if I have bought a ice cream from ice-cream parlor and if I have completed the ice cream I am asked to wait 30 mins because confirmation is not done, I would feel bad. And in case I order and they give me items after confirmation would also kill the time.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

Digital is the way to go everything is digital it's a nature movement. It is fairly obvious bitcoin is the future of money.
Should we rather use paper ? While we at it let's all buy newspapers. Let's all visit liberys ! Lol

tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:58:17 PM

Within a few years, all financial operations will be performed using digital money. With this the people will accept and take for granted. What's the currency most demanded know. This Bitcoin. For Bitcoin is preparing a great future.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:00:26 AM

Although Bitcoin is anonymous currency, it can be tracked. When users convert into hard currency Bitcoin, their name becomes associated with the "public chain» (public blockchain), which includes all transaction history Bitcoin. So if Bitcoin to remove all the currencies of the world market, people will forget about the controls in general.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:22:11 AM

Digital is the way to go everything is digital it's a nature movement. It is fairly obvious bitcoin is the future of money.
Should we rather use paper ? While we at it let's all buy newspapers. Let's all visit liberys ! Lol
Although bitcoin makes a good case as the future money, it still has a long way to go towards that. I bet that over 90 percent of the world population hardly knows a thing about bitcoin. This could be a long process and if more people embrace the concept of crypto currency, then one way or another, one of these digital currencies is going to be the money we will all use.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:15:16 AM

Those won't be the last time someone says that bitcoin is dead when something happens like the major price drop or the price stagnation, ban propositions from some countries... As long as there are people using it, bitcoin won't die. Maybe it will get replaced with some alt-coin in the future but it surely won't die.
People who say this use such rumors as practices of manipulation. So, in fact, there will be people who will continue to say that Bitcoin is dead, trying to make the market move based on their intention. But until now, Bitcoin has managed to stay strong in the market, and will likely continue to do so for years to come.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:08:16 AM

i think ya . income from bitcoin more certain .. work without application letter without rule be came increase bitcoin users
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:16:31 AM

Now, where i am here i can see that bitcoin will be a future currency, Because, now bitcoin has been spend only 7 to 8 years, but still it is best, and main thing is that people trust on it and it give a new way of earning, and also it introduce many other crypto currencies and because of bitcoin, many people play the gambling on online. So i can say that definitely bitcoin has a great future.     

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:29:20 AM

Now, where i am here i can see that bitcoin will be a future currency, Because, now bitcoin has been spend only 7 to 8 years, but still it is best, and main thing is that people trust on it and it give a new way of earning, and also it introduce many other crypto currencies and because of bitcoin, many people play the gambling on online. So i can say that definitely bitcoin has a great future.     

Your and mine point of view are the same, bitcoin is on the scene for just 8 years. For this 8 years bitcoin did a huge thing, and after all ups and downs we are on stable + 700 $.
Its huge progress, and I have a feeling that big things are waiting for us. Gambling, trading, anyone can find a passion with bitcoins and some way to make profit.
Bitcoin will have bright future, many of us here are sure in that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:16:27 AM

It could be but I dont really see it being the future of money.
Rahees bro you are new and hence maybe you don't know but already most sites have start accepting bitcoins, must be a reason, no ? for that same reason the shops in real life are also moving towards modernization and accepting bitcoins.

It is just not happening quick enough for some reason though or maybe the progress is too slow from real life shops and markets.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:29:56 AM

It could be but I dont really see it being the future of money.
Rahees bro you are new and hence maybe you don't know but already most sites have start accepting bitcoins, must be a reason, no ? for that same reason the shops in real life are also moving towards modernization and accepting bitcoins.

It is just not happening quick enough for some reason though or maybe the progress is too slow from real life shops and markets.

Bitcoin offers quick transactions with out third party and their fees. It may become future of money. We just need to wait and make bitcoin more convenient

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: