Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68735 times)
chmod777

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

i believe it with all my heart. bitcoin will be a non-alternative currency in the future. unfortunately, today it is not fully known. but has lost nothing of its popularity for 7-8 years. i do not think its value will fall after that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

What do you think the latter will think of you and your suggestion? I don't mean you personally, of course, but you are basically thinking along the same way that many governments are most likely thinking
Not bragging but my city is where the least number of bitcoin users are present - most of use there just love the fiat. No offence but I cant stand the fact that some people are thinking of evading taxation by using bitcoin - its detrimental to development of a country - which in case of my country is already very poor compared to 1st world countries.

And what are you doing here?

Other than that, do you really believe that the poor condition of your country is due to taxes (or lack thereof)? The government is already taxing their citizens through inflation (so-called inflation tax), so if you just happen to use fiat or receive your wages in fiat, you are necessarily paying this tax. The major issue with any government is that it is a power monopolist, and as such it aims first and foremost at preserving their monopoly. The taxes it collects are both a tool and a means of preserving that. Apart from that, as any other monopolist it is highly inefficient, so why would people want to give their hard-earned money to someone or some entity that will waste most of it?

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:31:36 PM

Yes, Brother. Bitcoin is the future of money. Cause BTC price is increasing day by day. In future, BTC price will be the hight price in online currency. For that, BTC is the future of money.
This wrong notion needs to be corrected - Bitcoin is not or going to be the future of money all because its price has been on the increase. So what exactly are we going to be left with should the price come crumbling tomorrow? The concept of Bitcoin becoming the future of money sprang out of the fact that Bitcoin came as a revolution and pointed us in the direction of what money should really be like, contrary to what we have been used to. For instance it took meddlesome banks and card companies out of the equation for monetary transactions, local or international.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

i believe it with all my heart. bitcoin will be a non-alternative currency in the future. unfortunately, today it is not fully known. but has lost nothing of its popularity for 7-8 years. i do not think its value will fall after that.
For a currency to be accepted world wide 8 years is really a very short time and only time will tell how the world is going to take bitcoin as an alternative mode of transaction and the growth in which it gained in this short period is really remarkable .With government regulations and sanctions the world will adapt to the digital ere pretty soon.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Many think so and hoping for it but no it's not and it will never be, bitcoin is a currency that gives people freedom when comes to money.
And from 2009 until now and as long as human race exist, bitcoin will be used by people no matter what and that is a fact.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:27:59 PM

Many think so and hoping for it but no it's not and it will never be, bitcoin is a currency that gives people freedom when comes to money.
And from 2009 until now and as long as human race exist, bitcoin will be used by people no matter what and that is a fact.
I don't understand the connection of you statements. Obviously we the humans are the only ones using Bitcoin because Humans are the only race who needs currency to live. Also if we are still existing the can't the Bitcoin not be successful if it promotes freedom? Maybe you are mossing a line or 2 in your post.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

I don't understand the connection of you statements. Obviously we the humans are the only ones using Bitcoin because Humans are the only race who needs currency to live. Also if we are still existing the can't the Bitcoin not be successful if it promotes freedom? Maybe you are mossing a line or 2 in your post.
Well i think he is talking about that bitcoin will not be future money in the future money.. well honestly we are using it right now and we are in near future that i think more adoption more merchant will accept bitcoin as payment..  so bitcoin has a great future that we can use it as future money online..

Make crypto as your bank.
chmod777

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

For a currency to be accepted world wide 8 years is really a very short time and only time will tell how the world is going to take bitcoin as an alternative mode of transaction and the growth in which it gained in this short period is really remarkable .With government regulations and sanctions the world will adapt to the digital ere pretty soon.

Yes when compared to other currencies it is considered to be younger. In fact, we are witnessing a historical event. 100 years from now I think bitcoin will be mentioned as a revolution of money.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Let me tell you one thing , you are just a newbie and how the fuck do you know about bitcoin.
Either , you are one of the haters of  bitcoin
Or
You dont even know what bitcoin is all about.
Before telling such things , you should probably see how bitcoin has grown over years .
Just because you dont even know how to use it , that doesn't mean bitcoins is useless.
SO first grow up , grab some knowledge and when you become mature enough , try to understand what this whole system is all about.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Gromozeka!
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:23:36 AM

Bitcoin is a very good contender for this role, it may eventually disappear but he will be replaced by another currency, I think that the future is not necessarily for bitcoin, a digital currency but for sure.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 11:00:10 AM by saqibmunir

yes it is really the future of money as we all know that the whole world is in the strom of internet and because of this the cryptocurrency like bitcoin  has great future and as soon as people aware of it will have gain more interest of people...... and in future people get use to of it
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Any method to tax the users is okay by me - the main point is that we must tax the users in some way or the other - otherwise where will the revenue to run the state come from if bitcoin is used in large scale in place of fiat.
First and foremost bitcoin will not replace any countries fiat currency and no government will try to demonetize their currency for a electronic currency which they don't have any control in the first place so you do not worry about the governments revenue rather than think about think about how much you want to share your hard earned income to the state .
in fact bitcoin is not here to replace any fiat currency, but when the new generation will start using bitcoin, or any other fiat currency because their trend is now changing toward online business therefore we can expect that the use of fiat will also decrease, and they the governments will start thinking about either to legalize bitcoin or create their own online currency for online purpose.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

Yes, Brother. Bitcoin is the future of money. Cause BTC price is increasing day by day. In future, BTC price will be the hight price in online currency. For that, BTC is the future of money.

The price increase is not the sole basis for saying that bitcoin will become really the future of money. Though bitcoin can be used as payment online today and even in the future, it is not correct to say that bitcoin will replace fiat currency. The proper way of saying is that the future of money is digital currency. A cashless society will be born when fiat currency has finished evolving into a fiat digital currency.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

The price increase is not the sole basis for saying that bitcoin will become really the future of money. Though bitcoin can be used as payment online today and even in the future, it is not correct to say that bitcoin will replace fiat currency. The proper way of saying is that the future of money is digital currency. A cashless society will be born when fiat currency has finished evolving into a fiat digital currency.

Yeah I agree with him.We cannot say bitcoin will replace the fiat currency. Who knows what is going to happen tomorrow.Anything can happen. Bitcoins price can increase or decrease. We all hope is price will increase.Jus imagine if its price decreases or crashes or drops down. After all its a human made digital currency. How much ever we say its safe there will something left to make it unsafe .If any hacking something happens just imagine what will happen to bitcoin. So we cannot say its the future of currency.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

You have a point here. Some people are focusing too much on the price of bitcoin and in the process still comparing it to fiat. If bitcoin is really the future of money, the value should not be based on fiat. Bitcoin is still evolving and we do not even know if bitcoin will be the end product in the future. But what we know is that, decentralized cryptocurrency is what we need. We need to get away from the control of the government regarding our finances and cryptocurrency is the answer to that.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

.....We need to get away from the control of the government regarding our finances and cryptocurrency is the answer to that.

I think goverment control really put effort on bitcoin value ! Sadly my goverment still not legalize bitcoin usage althought bitcoin can be use like money and it's has hidden potential to being great investment or even future money since bitcoin value keep increasing gradually on some period

Smiley
kwuccduck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

.....We need to get away from the control of the government regarding our finances and cryptocurrency is the answer to that.

I think goverment control really put effort on bitcoin value ! Sadly my goverment still not legalize bitcoin usage althought bitcoin can be use like money and it's has hidden potential to being great investment or even future money since bitcoin value keep increasing gradually on some period
Money should always be in control, so it is very difficult to guess what that bitcoin will be instead of all the money, because anonymity is not comparable with that idea.
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

Its difficult to say that Bitcoin is the future money because people are unique and as of now many businessman dont want it and mostly they control many establishment that can influence if they gonna use bitcoin or not but we do not know in the future if bitcoin will get into the point that people wants it badly.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:08:46 PM

Its difficult to say that Bitcoin is the future money because people are unique and as of now many businessman dont want it and mostly they control many establishment that can influence if they gonna use bitcoin or not but we do not know in the future if bitcoin will get into the point that people wants it badly.
For general business profitable to invest in bitcoin and control cryptocurrency thus have a greater opportunity to evade taxes. But Bitcoin is still a new trend in the market and it is still to come.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:20:08 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 08:03:06 PM by deisik

You have a point here. Some people are focusing too much on the price of bitcoin and in the process still comparing it to fiat. If bitcoin is really the future of money, the value should not be based on fiat. Bitcoin is still evolving and we do not even know if bitcoin will be the end product in the future. But what we know is that, decentralized cryptocurrency is what we need. We need to get away from the control of the government regarding our finances and cryptocurrency is the answer to that.

We need a global currency before anything else

By global I mean a currency that can be used for hassle-free transacting around the world as well as without third party risks. And it just happens that decentralized currencies serve this end better than fiat currencies and their derivatives which require banks, payment processors and whatnot. With modern payment processors (i.e. exchangers like Capitalist, AdvCash, PerfectMoney, and their likes) you can transact as freely, but you are still not free from the third party risk. Essentially, you are not guaranteed that these services won't disappear tomorrow with all your money or just choose to block your account for no apparent reason at all (with basically the same consequences for your capital)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: