Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68735 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

Bitcoin did create a new revolution in the way we transfer value between peers.
Will it be the future of money? I don't know but surely it brought a lot of attention to itself as well as the drawbacks to the current system.
When one system gathers lot of attentions surely it might have enough reasons to survive and to become as a main system to support all of us. By considering the decentralized nature and its advantages, bitcoin surely will become as a future of money so that we do not need fiats for our daily life too.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

Will it be the future of money? I don't know but surely it brought a lot of attention to itself as well as the drawbacks to the current system.
In my opinion bitcoin has everything what people need in the future
The flexibility to pay something online/offline
Digital money with the lowest fee and once only not like in the banks that fees everywhere.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:59:59 AM

Digital money with the lowest fee and once only not like in the banks that fees everywhere.

Bitcoin will definetly be used as Money in the future..
But someday there will be probably some kind of new Blockchain payment system
made By Banks and governments.. and this will be "the future money"..
But still Bitcoin will stay as first and best Cryptocurrency

terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

yes btc is the best Cryptocurrency.
BTC will be remained as side currency (main currency is the country currrency) except got world war or some big disaster.
if government interfere blockchain then is dangerous. bank can use blockchain as one stream of income. now many bank starting now.
artows21

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

I don't think it can be the futur of our world because not everybody has acess to Internet but bitcoins for sure will growing every years and have a bigger influence.
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

I don't think it can be the futur of our world because not everybody has acess to Internet but bitcoins for sure will growing every years and have a bigger influence.
Here is the correct word. Bitcoin is money for a limited number of people, and a massive use nearly impossible.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

And as if to take into account all the laws of economics. How to find the gross domestic product, the gold reserves of the country corresponding to the rate of the national currency, and all the rest, as with all of this will be matched bitcoin?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:58:34 PM

yes btc is the best Cryptocurrency.
BTC will be remained as side currency (main currency is the country currrency) except got world war or some big disaster.
if government interfere blockchain then is dangerous. bank can use blockchain as one stream of income. now many bank starting now.

If you take the government away from the banking system, it is possible that they will act in their favor, and then there will be strong opposition, the center of which would be the bitcoin.
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

If you really look at things, people, and so very many ways to pay for both real and virtual money for goods. And do not even need to resort to using bitcoin. Just seeing the benefits bitcoin users cryptocurrency and express their desire to have a single bitcoin currency in the world. But this will not happen for sure. The only thing that interferes with and most importantly, a lack of control.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

We have no guarentees that bitcoin will be next future money we all know that maybe one day bitcoin will gone but i hope bitcoin will stay years from now.
well yes. we can't give any kind of guarantee. because everything is possible. but if we see the current status of bitcoin. it is only growing , growing and getting more and more powerful everyday. the current situation of bitcoin clearly says that bitcoin is really the future of money.. at least I am not ready to loose this future money.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:00:38 PM

There are a number of advantages, as discussed by other users, but it is important to remember that projects trying to do things more efficiently can arise. This is normal, especially in the technology field. The upside is that Bitcoin is open source, and as long as the developers do a good job, Bitcoin will be able to compete with new technologies.
WhiteStar_

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

May be because no one can say that whether bitcoin would be allowed or banned by government. Due to its anonymity which helps criminal to use to money in private mode government are banning it also it made its way for  for transaction across countries without any tax or barriers so government are imposing ban on it
But there is still a big chance of bitcoin getting blocked and blew away by our world government,If bitcoin overcome fiaf money then its the time when government makes a move,They will not allow something that will beat them down

● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●    Chain of Points    ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  Transforming Loyalty Into Rewards  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chain of Points Blockchain  ●  Modernizing Rewards  ●  Superior Interoperability  ●  Ricardian Contracts
Maskedman

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:12:18 PM

I do not think that this is the future of money, but the future of the digital payments on the Internet, of course it is !
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

Bitcoin isn't it. Digital Payments are...

If you are going to pay something (Apple Pay) then you would just scan with your phone or w/e it is then you would receive the item. With regular paper cash you would have to lunge around duffle bags filled to the top just to pay for some kind of car like a bugatti or something. Also you wouldn't want to have a bunch of cash just sitting in the bank where the workers could just steal them whenever they please.

It's pretty crazy to think about until it actually happens. Digital Payments are coming into play.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:23:02 AM

Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are the future whether someone like it or not. Sooner or later they will become equal to fiat money. New technologies are taking place of old ones and so it's in the world of finances. The development of cryptocurrencies can't be stoped anymore.

The growing or development happened in Bitcoin is very difficult to stopped. Particular the people who get involve in this field of industry are more becoming aggressive to learn and to be well educated in bitcoin. This shows only and prove that bitcoin has a better future to the people.

I have slightly different opinion on this, I think bitcoin will emerge as a good option of payment on international level but it won't replace or fiat currencies in any manner as there are some people who always prefer to use fiat currencies and we have to accept the fact that the people will never show interest in cryptocurrencies for one or more reasons. On the other hand, technology enthusiastic generation is showing interest in bitcoin and that's why in near future we will have a huge user base.
people give preference to fiat because they have no idea about bitcoin. and when they will learn about bitcoin then they will understand the importance of bitcoin. but currency they do not have any knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are not using it. in future we can expect it when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 05:34:31 AM

Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are the future whether someone like it or not. Sooner or later they will become equal to fiat money. New technologies are taking place of old ones and so it's in the world of finances. The development of cryptocurrencies can't be stoped anymore.

The growing or development happened in Bitcoin is very difficult to stopped. Particular the people who get involve in this field of industry are more becoming aggressive to learn and to be well educated in bitcoin. This shows only and prove that bitcoin has a better future to the people.

I have slightly different opinion on this, I think bitcoin will emerge as a good option of payment on international level but it won't replace or fiat currencies in any manner as there are some people who always prefer to use fiat currencies and we have to accept the fact that the people will never show interest in cryptocurrencies for one or more reasons. On the other hand, technology enthusiastic generation is showing interest in bitcoin and that's why in near future we will have a huge user base.
people give preference to fiat because they have no idea about bitcoin. and when they will learn about bitcoin then they will understand the importance of bitcoin. but currency they do not have any knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are not using it. in future we can expect it when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.

I wish, someone prove me wrong but I don't think it's going to happen when ALL people would be using bitcoin at least in next 50 years. Gold is valuable since a long time but still, there are people who never bought a gold similarly large number of people would adopt bitcoin in the future but not all of the people around the world.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:17:15 AM

I do not think that this is the future of money, but the future of the digital payments on the Internet, of course it is !
Anything could be happen in the future, I am sure you are aware that transact using bitcoin is very easy and fast. paper money current condition worsened, however the government suppress impairment of paper money, in my opinion will not change the character of paper money that is decreasing in value every year. I think it's time for us to use a currency that is more suitable for the present time, the currency that was obtained from mining such as gold or bitcoin is very suitable for the present because it is quite resistant to inflation.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:09:10 AM

Anything could be happen in the future, I am sure you are aware that transact using bitcoin is very easy and fast. paper money current condition worsened, however the government suppress impairment of paper money, in my opinion will not change the character of paper money that is decreasing in value every year. I think it's time for us to use a currency that is more suitable for the present time, the currency that was obtained from mining such as gold or bitcoin is very suitable for the present because it is quite resistant to inflation.
Because money are suppose to be spent and not saved, we have to invest our money to grow and to avoid inflation. However, even if bitcoin is fast and easy, there is no doubt that money is still the easiest as evidence by the total number of users. Further, it is not only because it is easy and fast, bitcoin will replace money, we have to get the trust of the majority of people who uses money and without the support of the government, that is not possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

Bitcoin has become future for itself with the moment it was invented and it has changed financial world and its rules. How will develope in the future depends largley on bitcoin users too. But institutions also have to be included because without the support of financial sector and governments we can't do anything.

malaj
fuathan3

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Bitcoin has been one of the greatest discovery in the world and no doubt that it really helps the economic growth. Yes it is a future money but it will not replace the fiat as a legal tender because not all people nowadays are using bitcoin because you need internet to use it and many people  don't have internet access in the word.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: