Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68735 times)
leminerale

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:20:15 AM

The future of bitcoin can not be fixed yet, because it has not been authorized by governments in various countries as a means of conventional currency exchange.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:41:02 PM

Bitcoin is really the future money, actually people are starting to adopt it, unluckly not all people can access internet to have it and use it. But then once we get the support of the government of each country then for sure people will feel easy to access it.
No government is going to support bitcoin since they know very well bitcoins is competition for the fiat they produce and there is no doubt in my mind they are not happy with the competition offers since there is the possibility bitcoin gains adoption and people decide to adopt bitcoin instead of their fiat.
I dare to disagree because as of this moment Bitcoin has gained recognition. There is a government that supports Bitcoin and legalized it already which is Japan mainly then followed by Australia. In Japan, a lot of companies have liked and started to liked Bitcoin and is accepting payment with Bitcoin like the recent new that a Japanese Airline will start to accept Bitcoin as a payment and they are now doing some preparations regarding it for it to be effective. So you see that Bitcoin have taken a huge step and been surrounded by good news like now and then which marks this year as a great one for Bitcoin. Let's wish for it to continue and other countries to follow Japan's lead.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

The future of bitcoin can not be fixed yet, because it has not been authorized by governments in various countries as a means of conventional currency exchange.
Thanks

You are wrong in this case, if you wait for all countries to accept bitcoin with their various regulations then you will first grow old until that happens. Some countries already recognize it like japan and even rusia and australia will soon follow. There is no need to wait for all the countries but we look at the attitude of influential country in the world, in this case we have gained the attitude of japan, and I am sure the positive attitude of the American government will arrive shortly. Bitcoin is the virtual currency of the future and serves as a unifying tool of the nation and state.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

Thanks

Actually, bitcoin can operate without government approval, my country is an example, independent bitcoin, we do not need government approval, nor do they have Any restriction to bitcoin. And I think bitcoin can continue to work in my country as a coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Bitcoin is really the future money, actually people are starting to adopt it, unluckly not all people can access internet to have it and use it. But then once we get the support of the government of each country then for sure people will feel easy to access it.
No government is going to support bitcoin since they know very well bitcoins is competition for the fiat they produce and there is no doubt in my mind they are not happy with the competition offers since there is the possibility bitcoin gains adoption and people decide to adopt bitcoin instead of their fiat.
I dare to disagree because as of this moment Bitcoin has gained recognition. There is a government that supports Bitcoin and legalized it already which is Japan mainly then followed by Australia. In Japan, a lot of companies have liked and started to liked Bitcoin and is accepting payment with Bitcoin like the recent new that a Japanese Airline will start to accept Bitcoin as a payment and they are now doing some preparations regarding it for it to be effective. So you see that Bitcoin have taken a huge step and been surrounded by good news like now and then which marks this year as a great one for Bitcoin. Let's wish for it to continue and other countries to follow Japan's lead.
While we applaud Bitcoin legalization by Japan and hopefully Australia, lets not become unmindful of the fact that legalization has no real place in Bitcoin. If all the governments across the globe are to legalize Bitcoin, we would have kissed goodbye to this awesome gift meant to restore man's freedom.

What is fact is that Japan is a pure export based country and very eager to support any move that would promote its exports, exactly the same reason they have been running zero interest rate over the years.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are the future whether someone like it or not. Sooner or later they will become equal to fiat money. New technologies are taking place of old ones and so it's in the world of finances. The development of cryptocurrencies can't be stoped anymore.
Yes its true that bitcoin is the future money. Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will continue to grow due to many user of it. This will be spread out all of over the world and sooner or later bitcoin will be accept as a money and this will be the leading cryptocurrency all over the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

We just need to use it and wait for it to grow. Just compare the market caps of any company of any country that has a play in a fiat stock exchange... 60 billions at minimum vs the few 11 billions of Bitcoin.
Yes if people will continue to used it and spread it out all over the world it will grow faster. Sooner or later bitcoin will consider as number one cryptocurrency in every country. This can beat other type of money in every country because of its price.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:25:21 PM

Yeah bitcoin is really a future of money because today it became a sustainable income of most of the users online who really work hard to generate profit from digital currency. So we are to be more convenient in the future of money and that money is digital transactions.
Sustainable income? I highly doubt it . Most users who are earning bitcoin are doing it as a part time job especially if you're just a poster here .
As of now you need a certain skill if you want to go full time like if you want to work for some company/business (blockchain.info/poloniex etc.) or freelancing .
Thanks
The future cannot be predicted accurately because no one knows what the future holds not because no government has authorized it and Oh Hey! It's already legalized on Japan and will be accepted on Australia this coming July .
Even though only a few governments have officially accepted it, The can't prevent it's growth as long as the users are growing also .
Yes if people will continue to used it and spread it out all over the world it will grow faster. Sooner or later bitcoin will consider as number one cryptocurrency in every country. This can beat other type of money in every country because of its price.
Uhhh. It's not just about the price tho . Have you considered the possible problems of bitcoin? Let's say that bitcoin is so spread out all over the world like what you've said but if the confirmation time doesn't improve at all because people have to pay a high fee . Some people will then again prefer to use their fiat in that situation, I mean for faster payment (takes less than a minute especially on some situations where it doesn't have fees like paying in person)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

I am really sure, becouse bitcoin have so many advantage than fiat, so I think it is possible for bitcoin to be future of money.
Yes it has a big possibility to become a future money not because of its advantages but because of its usage. This will be happen if we will spread out to the world what bitcoin is. If they know what it is. It can make grow and faster and after a few years bitcoin will have a possibility to become the number one cryptocurrency in the world.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

We just need to use it and wait for it to grow. Just compare the market caps of any company of any country that has a play in a fiat stock exchange... 60 billions at minimum vs the few 11 billions of Bitcoin.
I agree with you.Bitcoin for sure will surely increase its price to its maximum and by that time,people would be so eager to use bitcoin because of its high price.Nevertheless,bitcoin will top from all of the cryptocurrencies exist.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

Majority of the bitcoin community believing that it is the future of money. In my side of opinion I think it can yes or it can be no, why did I said  that? Yes, because there many users of bitcoin nowadays are enjoying so much worldwide even investing it too.

No, because if one day all bitcoin users will be gone the high value will get down rapidly until it become no value at all.
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

Bitcoin will be an important currency in the upcoming years. In long term, it will either change or a new crypto currency will take its place. But I think, crypto (whatever currency will be actual) is the money of the future.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:17:22 PM

Bitcoin will be an important currency in the upcoming years. In long term, it will either change or a new crypto currency will take its place. But I think, crypto (whatever currency will be actual) is the money of the future.
Not, in terms of adoption because it is impossible to surpass the popular of combine governments legal currency, bitcoin will not be the most popular currency because without fiat support it will never become valuable. The world order is the same and as long as we have a government, we can never replace what is written in the law and fiat will always rule.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:21:41 PM

I agree with you.Bitcoin for sure will surely increase its price to its maximum and by that time,people would be so eager to use bitcoin because of its high price.Nevertheless,bitcoin will top from all of the cryptocurrencies exist.

We all know that the price if bitcoin is relly unpredictable, so I don't know when will we be able to know when the bitcoin reach it's maximum price. Obviously it will increase it's price, it is bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

I think it is just for online use purposes, because bitcoin don't have a stable value, maybe when the time comes that bitcoin has already have stable value then I think there is a possibility that bitcoin become also a Money.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:44:47 AM

I think it is just for online use purposes, because bitcoin don't have a stable value, maybe when the time comes that bitcoin has already have stable value then I think there is a possibility that bitcoin become also a Money.
Already bitcoin is being given preference same as our fiat that we use for our daily living. Though bitcoin doesn't have a stable value the innovation is something great. So based on this things have started to get digitalized and as a part more Countries major focus is towards digitalization. When everywhere this becomes successful then bitcoin surely serves as the future money.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:48:39 AM

No one knows for sure but the future is bright. For bicoin to evolve fully into a currency, there has to be widespread acceptance. And it must have the ability to pay for tangible goods.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

I think that might be the case with bitcoin, to be the future digital currency that will facilitate online transactions worldwide.
mustyoshi

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

A contradiction in your words. Although bitcoin is only useful when it comes to the existence of the internet, it is showing its importance and development potential, it has the potential to become the world's currency.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:55:08 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 12:33:27 PM by Bezobraznike

I think that might be the case with bitcoin, to be the future digital currency that will facilitate online transactions worldwide.

I like how you started you sentence, might be the case, that sounds promising, and I have similar opinion when I think about bitcoin future. Monetary system is the same for centuries, after gold and silver coins, we have paper money, then banks and credit cards, now is the time for us to start something new, and better.
   Bitcoin have opportunity to do great things in this world, it`s time for us to see some real changes in global economy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: