Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations  (Read 489 times)
StarBruck (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:40:18 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 11:04:25 PM by StarBruck

Hello,

I'm StarBruck, a frequenter of PrimeDice. In the past month and a half, users from PrimeDice have been calling me a scammer. I am not a scammer, nor have I scammed anyone in the PrimeDice community, PrimeDice chat, Bitcointalk, or anyone else. I'm creating this topic to allow users to state their legitimate accusations against me with supporting proof. If you cannot provide a legitimate statement and/or proof of me scamming anyone in the PrimeDice community, please refrain from calling me scammer.

~StarBruck
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:50:09 PM

If you cannot provide a legitimate statement and/or proof of me scamming anyone in the PrimeDice community, please refrain from calling me scammer.

~StarBruck

I find it hilarious that nowhere in your post did you say that you didn't scam anyone, you just don't think anyone will have proof. That's usually the biggest sign that someone is lying.

If someone said I scammed them when I didn't I would say that I didn't. I wouldn't say that they have no proof!

Side note; why come to bitcointalk about this? Just so it's out in the open?

Also, why not just use another website?
StarBruck (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:51:56 PM

If you cannot provide a legitimate statement and/or proof of me scamming anyone in the PrimeDice community, please refrain from calling me scammer.

~StarBruck

I find it hilarious that nowhere in your post did you say that you didn't scam anyone, you just don't think anyone will have proof. That's usually the biggest sign that someone is lying.

If someone said I scammed them when I didn't I would say that I didn't. I wouldn't say that they have no proof!

Side note; why come to bitcointalk about this? Just so it's out in the open?

Also, why not just use another website?
Yeah, probably should have added that there.... And what idiot scammer would create a thread to allow people to post more accusations against him?

EDIT: Added my position to the original post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: