Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to stake me..  (Read 1014 times)
Despised-Icon- (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

Hey boys and girls, I'm looking for a small stake for poker on CarbonPoker. I normally deposit 20-50$ a month and play on that but this month I've had a lot of bills and things come up so I'm trying to get anywhere between 5-20$ to play this month. I wish the site had stats I could post but they don't. I normally do very well being very knowledgeable on money management and knowing my odds. I do not take risk if it's not in my best interest. I don't believe what I am doing is "gambling".. If anyone is interested I would be willing to provide all personal information like cell # ID, selfies and such. I'm willing to go 40/60 on the profits I make. If I just so happen to loose I get paid in two weeks and would pay back the stake with 60% interest.

thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:15:22 AM

Unfortunately, I doubt your request will be granted due to you being a newbie with negative trust. Furthermore, you do not have a valid escrow; personal information is not valid.

Perhaps you can check out the services section and try and work for some BTC to use there, good luck!
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:08:19 PM

Wouldn't be something for the lending section or the securities section.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:26:03 PM

I think you have a serious gambling addiction problem, it is better to get some help to quit gambling, don't ask for loan to gamble, if you reach that stage, trying to borrow money to gamble, you are already seriously addicted to gambling.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:58:00 PM

I think you have a serious gambling addiction problem, it is better to get some help to quit gambling, don't ask for loan to gamble, if you reach that stage, trying to borrow money to gamble, you are already seriously addicted to gambling.

While I'm not completely dismissing your opinion, I don't think spending $20-$50 a month on gambling (taking OP for granted here) should be classified as an addiction...who knows how much income he makes? What if he's a millionaire? (obviously not in this case, but I'm speaking hypothetically)

Sure, asking people for loans just to gamble is generally frowned upon, and in this community so h a request is 9 times out of 10 a scam attempt.

Just saying...unless you're gambling away your baby's food money, or already thousands in the hole, or spending 50% of your income, a ~$35/month gambling expense isn't an addiction Smiley
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:49:12 PM

While I'm not completely dismissing your opinion, I don't think spending $20-$50 a month on gambling (taking OP for granted here) should be classified as an addiction...who knows how much income he makes? What if he's a millionaire? (obviously not in this case, but I'm speaking hypothetically)

Sure, asking people for loans just to gamble is generally frowned upon, and in this community so h a request is 9 times out of 10 a scam attempt.

Just saying...unless you're gambling away your baby's food money, or already thousands in the hole, or spending 50% of your income, a ~$35/month gambling expense isn't an addiction Smiley

Thank you... Wink my argument exactly.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:12:39 AM

Hey boys and girls, I'm looking for a small stake for poker on CarbonPoker. I normally deposit 20-50$ a month and play on that but this month I've had a lot of bills and things come up so I'm trying to get anywhere between 5-20$ to play this month. I wish the site had stats I could post but they don't. I normally do very well being very knowledgeable on money management and knowing my odds. I do not take risk if it's not in my best interest. I don't believe what I am doing is "gambling".. If anyone is interested I would be willing to provide all personal information like cell # ID, selfies and such. I'm willing to go 40/60 on the profits I make. If I just so happen to loose I get paid in two weeks and would pay back the stake with 60% interest.

thank you.

I think you can go to loan tab to get some loans, and I saw many of them have a good reputation with lending some people money. You can't ask people to stake for you here because there is no guarantee in gambling though. And even know you can earn some how can we know that you are going to pay back what you loan if you are losing?
JimGunn

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:58:38 AM

If you don't have twenty dollars extra in discretionary funds you simply can't afford to gamble.

Secret Cat Game║░║Coming soon
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:28:27 AM

thank you.

I think you can go to loan tab to get some loans, and I saw many of them have a good reputation with lending some people money. You can't ask people to stake for you here because there is no guarantee in gambling though. And even know you can earn some how can we know that you are going to pay back what you loan if you are losing?

No one will loan a Jr. Memeber on here and I don't have collateral to offer. And what I can offer isn't valid. ID, cell, selfies, proof of address and things like my Netflix account is unacceptable apparently. They just jumped to conclusions and said I was a scammer lol That's why I'm trying to find a fellow poker player who understands me. And if I so happen to loose to answer your question, I do have a job and would repay on pay day without a problem.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1437

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:30:54 AM

thank you.

I think you need top stop gambling and start to introspect and find out for yourself if you have a gambling problem or not. I would assume this is not your first time for asking people for money online to support your gambling habit. I would also assume that there are some people who you have failed to pay back in the past.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:34:44 AM

thank you.

I think you need top stop gambling and start to introspect and find out for yourself if you have a gambling problem or not. I would assume this is not your first time for asking people for money online to support your gambling habit. I would also assume that there are some people who you have failed to pay back in the past.

You're pretty far off so I'll just leave your judgemental assumptions and thoughts to yourself here. Not to mention this has already been brought up and shut down if you read up^^
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:39:58 AM

@Despised-Icon-. It is not about the amount. It is the fact that you are asking other people for money to support your gambling habit because you yourself cannot afford it. There is clearly something wrong with that scenario. Also it should be discouraged to lend some stranger online some money. There is always a high chance that someone will not be paid back.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:43:35 AM

@Despised-Icon-. It is not about the amount. It is the fact that you are asking other people for money to support your gambling habit because you yourself cannot afford it. There is clearly something wrong with that scenario. Also it should be discouraged to lend some stranger online some money. There is always a high chance that someone will not be paid back.

[/quote]

[/quote]

This guy said it all.. Not wasting my time with you. Again, you're being judgemental and jumping to conclusions..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:48:47 AM

Maybe I am but it would be much better to be safe with my own money than giving it away freely on some complete stranger online. Plus you are a Jr. Member with a negative trust rating in Bitcointalk of all places. That would also mean there is a high chance that this is not the first time you have done something like this.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:52:12 AM

Maybe I am but it would be much better to be safe with my own money than giving it away freely on some complete stranger online. Plus you are a Jr. Member with a negative trust rating in Bitcointalk of all places. That would also mean there is a high chance that this is not the first time you have done something like this.

I see your point on the whole money lending to strangers thing. But this fourm wouldn't have its own lending thread if their wasn't trust in the world. There is good people who deserve a chance. But sure, there is a lot of scammers too and that's a shame but, what're you going to do about it unfortunately.

Agree to disagree on everything else.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:56:43 AM

Is the Netflix account in your name/verifiable through your personal info?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
brappereira

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:00:10 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 02:11:28 AM by brappereira

Despised, sorry for give my opinion in your thread but i think i should and maybe i will help you.

As you know i have too a staking thread in this community. And i haven't any problems with people who try to get staked for your poker games. More, i think that staking/coaching in poker is a great way for people learn about the game and become more profitable that they are without they need to quit poker when variance doesn't help them.

But by my understanding you are a worker that, for funny, usually deposit money in sites. Against this nothing. You are just a man that take the game like to drink one or two expensives beers with friends. Ok! So, if one month you cannot drink too much or any beers i think you just should not to drink. In the next month you can!

With this i just want to say that or you take the game seriously and you play for win (if you do this and you are a profitable player, i'm sure you can sell your action or even get staked), or if you continuously will deposit money in poker sites, your thought is continuosly lose the money and just fun,  so for this reason will be very hard you find any staker.

Regards

Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:03:15 AM

Is the Netflix account in your name/verifiable through your personal info?

It's in my girlfriends name which I can provide her ID as well and it does have my name as a personal profile
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:27:23 AM

What's your Carbon screenname?
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:28:53 AM

What's your Carbon screenname?

MemberMe .. Why do you ask, you play too?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: