Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Split - Re: CEO of BTC China speaking to CNBC  (Read 554 times)
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:24:41 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 01:45:00 PM by tysat

So.....

It really annoys me when people start all their sentences with "So...". In English you BARELY EVER start a sentence with "So..." and it's even rarer to use it to answer a direct question. I mean WTF? I thought this was a quick fad but it's been going on long enough and we have to put a stop to it. I'm starting a committee or something. It drives me fucking nuts. Learn to English.

MOD NOTE:
Split the topic so these guys can argue about grammar somewhere else.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shermo

Activity: 272

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:33:04 PM

It really annoys me when people start all their sentences with "So...". In English you BARELY EVER start a sentence with "So..." and it's even rarer to use it to answer a direct question. I mean WTF? I thought this was a quick fad but it's been going on long enough and we have to put a stop to it. I'm starting a committee or something. It drives me fucking nuts. Learn to English.

So let me get this straight, starting a sentence with "So" annoys you and you just have to vent like a little child? Also "Learn to English", what sort of terrible grammar is that? I think you meant "Learn to speak English" ?
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:39:21 PM

So let me get this straight, starting a sentence with "So" annoys you and you just have to vent like a little child? Also "Learn to English", what sort of terrible grammar is that? I think you meant "Learn to speak English" ?

That's right, because I knew there would be a pedantic little grammar nazi on my tail no matter what I type. I was referring to using "So..." when it's completely unnecessary and just for the sake of it, like Bobby Lee is in this interview, not like Mjb is using it. It's more than just a grammar slip when you do it in every sentence.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:39:52 PM

SO SOrry, SOme of us SOmetimes SO bad at grammar  Sad

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:17:39 PM

Stop being such a so and so Tongue
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:26:35 PM

So let me understand, china banned bitcoin and we lose time speaking about 'so'?

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:57:01 PM

Where's the original thread?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:09:09 PM

So why do we care so much about China here in America? Why are we letting the Chinese market manipulate our Market?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: