Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On US Elections...  (Read 2303 times)
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:08:00 PM

Hilary have more high chance in very recent polls so that I also think she will be the new president of USA, Trump lost some points because of his controversial behavior all the time there, than I am also pretty sure about this.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:17:14 PM

I will bet to Hilary Clinton Cool

Placed $9000 H. Clinton to win... Cool
Woah $9k bet on clinton! that's a huge bet man, i have placed .1 btc bet on clinton. wish i had more coins to bet, easy money on clinton lol.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:44:48 PM

Woah $9k bet on clinton! that's a huge bet man, i have placed .1 btc bet on clinton. wish i had more coins to bet, easy money on clinton lol.
sure win for clinton i guess for those who place bet for trump its a serious gamble with their money but for clinton good edge already showing up for sure many are celebrating and just waiting for their money to be send to their pocket oh well just have small bet bet from directbet will wait for my btc to arrive after this live betting.

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:07:28 PM

sure win for clinton i guess for those who place bet for trump its a serious gamble with their money but for clinton good edge already showing up for sure many are celebrating and just waiting for their money to be send to their pocket oh well just have small bet bet from directbet will wait for my btc to arrive after this live betting.
He will win 100% sure. She is the next President for the United State Of America. In the US tomorrow, vote counting is there. People are waiting for the result. In all over the world, the only news is running in all television that's US president election news. I am also sure that Clinton is the new president. All the best for your bets mate.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:50:42 PM

I wish Hilary would not win, but there are way to many people who have no idea and are just voting for Hilary either due to fear of being one who selected Trump because of so many anti Trump supporters or they think, wow Hilary is a politician and Trump is not, therefore Hilary will do a better job.  Unfortunate but Hilary will win easily.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:35:42 PM

yeah I'm normally a republican and can't believe I voted just now for Hilary but
Trump is such a big mouth blow hard moron I think it makes our country a
laughing stock to elect a dude famous for going "your fired"

yikes. Wish bernie or even romney was here instead to vote for.

seven2smoke

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:40:45 PM

I will bet to Hillary Clinton! but the odd isn't good as well.
It's only 1.22, Or the percentage is almost equal.

I think ,if the odd will be 1.70-1.90.I bet with a high amount for Hillary Clinton.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:03:30 PM

Is there anyone betting on US Elections

ODDS

Hilary Clinton - @1.22
Donald Trump - @4.50

I agree that Hilary Clinton will most definitely win, although I'm not betting on it. I don't understand the odds though, because although I think she will win, because Trump is just bad. The polls seem to be very balanced, so I think Hilary should be higher.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:18:43 PM

My money is on Clinton, American people now want to try a slot after so many sticks Cheesy Smiley.
I might as well be completely wrong and suddenly Trumpet becomes the potus.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:22:38 PM

My money is on Clinton, American people now want to try a slot after so many sticks Cheesy Smiley.
I might as well be completely wrong and suddenly Trumpet becomes the potus.

I  not bet on it because the odds are too low although I'm sure Hillary Clinton will win
btw you seem a comedian Your post made me fall off my chair lol  Cheesy
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 11:23:18 PM

We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the 2016 US Presidential Election :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire election !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:29:29 PM

Wow you have the heart of a gambler, putting so much money behind any bet is incredible, by the way could you tell us what odds did you take on the bet since the odds right now don't seem so good to make such a huge bet.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:54:41 AM

Wow you have the heart of a gambler, putting so much money behind any bet is incredible, by the way could you tell us what odds did you take on the bet since the odds right now don't seem so good to make such a huge bet.
I guess you are placing for the favorites dude, and I see in one hash, the odds for Clinton is 1.20+ something so probably you will win on your bet. However, I see more value for trump as actually I do not bet more often on the favorites, I believe trump has a fight for the election.

Whatever the outcome, I hope you win and people of the USA will rejoice if the right candidate will win.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:12:27 AM

I guess you are placing for the favorites dude, and I see in one hash, the odds for Clinton is 1.20+ something so probably you will win on your bet. However, I see more value for trump as actually I do not bet more often on the favorites, I believe trump has a fight for the election.

Whatever the outcome, I hope you win and people of the USA will rejoice if the right candidate will win.
still early to say but trump really showing good numbers but we know many things can happen in this early stage good to who ever happen the whole world is relying to this superpower nation so better to have  a good leader for our future ahead.
Mzie (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:11:14 AM

Well it it seems Mr Trump is leading so far having, currently lading Pennsylvania, IOWA,  i think this was the risk , considering some people supported the man secretly. He's leading with 238 and Clinton is on 209. Un expected turn.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:14:32 AM

You should bet on trump. US isn't matriarchal nation and voting a woman may not be their option. Go for trump.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:09:36 AM

He will win 100% sure. She is the next President for the United State Of America. In the US tomorrow, vote counting is there. People are waiting for the result. In all over the world, the only news is running in all television that's US president election news. I am also sure that Clinton is the new president. All the best for your bets mate.
Holly hell . someone smoked a hell lot of money here . trump is on the verge of being the president of america . bad luck everybody who wagged a bet on clinton ,happy times for bookies as they have earned a good amount of money from this election  Cheesy
Mzie (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:22:53 AM

Holly hell . someone smoked a hell lot of money here . trump is on the verge of being the president of america . bad luck everybody who wagged a bet on clinton ,happy times for bookies as they have earned a good amount of money from this election  Cheesy
Very True , Bookies are making a lot of money and a small percentage of gamblers make good profit too
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:26:36 AM

Very True , Bookies are making a lot of money and a small percentage of gamblers make good profit too
I don't betting .. It's just opinion Grin
Mzie (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:20:00 AM

Betting on Trump was a big win , Huge profits , not everyone saw it coming
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: