Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
Kingjagat

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

not its hard but do not know how to get it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
There are times that it is hard to buy some Bitcoin because those people who have Bitcoins don't want to sell because the price is too low. It is better to hold that to sell Bitcoin in low price.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

There are times that it is hard to buy some Bitcoin because those people who have Bitcoins don't want to sell because the price is too low. It is better to hold that to sell Bitcoin in low price.

You are telling is the one side story but the real problem is that they have restricted to sell to unknown users due to lot of users without id verification open the account and unnecessary they go for buying from users and wanted to scam them by saying they have paid and give you fake payment slip. That is why the bitcoin sellers in localbitcoin are asking your id cards so that they can get saved by this unwanted problems. Even the users who buy bitcoin can also use illegal accounts which got hacked. So to avoid this all problems the seller ask the id proof from the buyer so that he can be safe in future for any problem.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

You are telling is the one side story but the real problem is that they have restricted to sell to unknown users due to lot of users without id verification open the account and unnecessary they go for buying from users and wanted to scam them by saying they have paid and give you fake payment slip. That is why the bitcoin sellers in localbitcoin are asking your id cards so that they can get saved by this unwanted problems. Even the users who buy bitcoin can also use illegal accounts which got hacked. So to avoid this all problems the seller ask the id proof from the buyer so that he can be safe in future for any problem.
He might expecting well here, which is should not, yes we may expect something and be positive always, but we must also embrace the consequence that bitcoin is not a machine which will just give a profit at all  time.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Since associate ever increasing range of people square measure occupied in buying bitcoin thanks to that there square measure deficiency of bitcoIn in lightweight of the very fact that the request is progressively more associated more and provide is a smaller amount and since of this the speed of bitcoin is increasing to an ever increasing extent.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

just like this new rule in bitcointalk, all aim to reduce spammers and scammers. actually our intention is good, but some others mistakes can not be forgiven and make the present situation becomes difficult.
There is no negative intention behind the restrictions in bitcoin, if all people are saying that price of bitcoin will be high it means it will be high, but we need to manage our discussion accordingly so it will reduce the number of scammer as bitcoin is now very safe investment. Bitcoin has become very safe now as thousands of people are working for the growth of bitcoin price which is making it expensive every day, so investment is making it out of reach now, bitcoin forum is introducing more features to make it more reliable and safe investment.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

How to the government, exchange services know whom buy/sell Bitcoin? Only KYC can solve this problem, therefore, I don't surprise if everywhere, when I want to sell Bitcoin, I must have to verify KYC if I want to increase my limit. Even, some exchange services must user verify KYC before use their services, example Poloniex exchange.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

for the moment I feel that buying bitcoin is so easy.
so many exchangers that provide that, even you can buy it to a friend of yours. well, it would be better if you bought it directly to someone.
dorianm421

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

Since associate ever increasing variety of people area unit occupied in buying bitcoin due to that there area unit deficiency of bitcoIn in lightweight of the actual fact that the request is progressively and provide is a smaller amount and since of this the speed of bitcoin is increasing to an ever increasing extent.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

What makes it hard to buy bitcoin if your country is banning crypto in the first place. As to buying bitcoin, it's not hard anymore if you have a bitcoin wallet. This might also be the reason why some investors are afraid to invest because they don't feel the easiness of buying it.

Aladdino

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

But these new restricted forms are new, did not you have your usual provider who you bought before? The best thing in these cases is to have a fixed provider.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

When I first bought my Bitcoin was also very difficult and incomprehensible. And scary. But after I did it once, I realized that everything can be done without problems. You just need to find a convenient exchanger
Well. for the beginners they might find it difficult and may encounter some problems but it is quite easier than your expectations. But soon you'll get into it you find it more comfortable. One even may find harder due to its high price but go for it now or you can wait for the prices to fall and early you get used to it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

For me i think buying bitcoin it's was not hard if you have some money to exchange on it to bitcoin.
We know it was too long earn profit for holding bitcoin but must easy to trade our bitcoin into altcoin because you can earn for trading but choose those coins have you know this coins its have potential.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

It's KYC anti money laundering and anti financing of terrorism laws that make it mandatory. Yes it's annoying but it's needed to stop scams in my opinion.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Today its easier to buy bitcoin in different part of the world though we still need to put some of our information for safety purposes buying bitcoin is better compared the last 2 years. In my country wr can easily cash in our money and convert it to bitcoin right away in the exchange but we cannot make big transaction highest would be $800 per month.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

I think there's no problem with that now. You can buy any number of bitcoins, through exchangers and on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  

Jump to: