Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Irak bans alcohol  (Read 2244 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:49:44 AM

Iraq like most governments have many things they should be doing but it isn't really my concern since I don't live there. Especially in this case when the most civilized of countries treat drug addicts as criminals instead of getting them the help they need. Things need to be fixed at home before I can go around criticizing other countries that i couldn't care less about.

What you say is cool! I understand and agree with you. However isn't it possible to have a dual strategy in one like you said caring first on self and the second being more international? Today i think that the problem is that the internationalist wing strategy damages the home front or at least in its perception examplified by a treasonous (at least domestic enemy group) org like the Clinton foundation...

More interestingly why does the exploitative class choses to oppose psychoactives? This is the corner stone of understanding their ideology. The problem that at one point the understanding leads to dark corner... no fear!

Anyway those nations are fighting the market... when there is a will there is path. What does Watson thinks about psychoactive? That's the only thing really relevant, on which side the AI will be on the war against life. Cool things the war on psychoactive predate the AI creation/birth.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:32:02 AM

it would be the biggest problem for Iraq, I would have approved such a move. but knowing that there is a completely different problem, I do not understand it. why deprive people of income and make their people unhappy

karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:00:57 PM

the government manipulates the people. And if they decide - then did it for any of their purposes. And they do not care that the people suffering from it

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:29:01 AM

Irak is not a country.

If you meant Iraq, then Iraq consists of many religions, including Christianity. Not all Arabs are Muslims, not all Muslims are Arabs. Seriously, why are people still getting this mixed up?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:54:59 AM

Pls don't blame the Muslim ,,it is just that there are some leaders that don't have the fear of God and they use people  for political benefits, it is the people's that suffered
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:44:37 PM

Pls don't blame the Muslim ,,it is just that there are some leaders that don't have the fear of God and they use people  for political benefits, it is the people's that suffered

that's for sure. Due to the political leaders of all the people affected. And the government, instead of making people happy, take his last
BitDEGG

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:15:50 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 06:39:11 PM by BitDEGG

This will may have some real changes in other countries
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:43:23 AM

They want to make some money out of it. Most of the things that got banned increased their values and I truly believe illegal stuff has more circulation than legal one. Just remembering when China banned Bitcoin it raised in price and popularity.

It seems to me that such a comparison is inappropriate in this case. They could just raise the price, without prohibition. But the government has decided to take it that way, so they want to do to get rid of alcohol. Now it will be sold illegally

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:56:36 AM

They want to make some money out of it. Most of the things that got banned increased their values and I truly believe illegal stuff has more circulation than legal one. Just remembering when China banned Bitcoin it raised in price and popularity.

It seems to me that such a comparison is inappropriate in this case. They could just raise the price, without prohibition. But the government has decided to take it that way, so they want to do to get rid of alcohol. Now it will be sold illegally

Most times, when government makes some decisions, its more haphazard than what they intend for it to achieve. what they do most times is that those decisions are made as a result of bowing to pressures of some set of people who probably are the majority and also for them to be able to appease them and not outrightly because they love the decision. Its their country and they can make any law they so wish to make. Some other country believes that gambling is wrong and they ban it outrightly other places they say if you are not above 18, its ileegal for you among others...
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:09:45 AM

Those stupid muslims! Irak is a war-torn country, with thousands fighting for their lives, while million others are struggling to make a living, and what is the iraki parliament doing? It just passed a law to make it illegal to sell, to make or to import any alcoholic beverage.

What a sense of priority!

the Islamic State prohibits the use of alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs. I am surprised to know that the government of Iraq did the same thing when the Constitution recognizes the rights of non-Muslim minorities and ethnic groups living close to the Islamists in Iraq

it would be unconstitutional? this law takes away employment of many people. How the government intends to compensate these people?

Practice shows that the government cares about its people. His only interested in tax. And the use of young people for war
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 10:14:27 AM

Those stupid muslims! Irak is a war-torn country, with thousands fighting for their lives, while million others are struggling to make a living, and what is the iraki parliament doing? It just passed a law to make it illegal to sell, to make or to import any alcoholic beverage.

Don't say some hard words with muslims not all muslim are really stupid some are really good and they don't want this to happen and yeh irak is a war torn country and some country are making money with war and the way is in that country fighting and wasting for there lives for nothing and they believing that they are going to encarnate.

Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:30:06 PM

Don't say some hard words with muslims not all muslim are really stupid some are really good and they don't want this to happen and yeh irak is a war torn country and some country are making money with war and the way is in that country fighting and wasting for there lives for nothing and they believing that they are going to encarnate.

Correctly never offend other people. You do not know how to turn life. If the Iraqi government has taken such a decision means he had a reason for it
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:08:49 PM

the Islamic State prohibits the use of alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs. I am surprised to know that the government of Iraq did the same thing when the Constitution recognizes the rights of non-Muslim minorities and ethnic groups living close to the Islamists in Iraq

it would be unconstitutional? this law takes away employment of many people. How the government intends to compensate these people?

Practice shows that the government cares about its people. His only interested in tax. And the use of young people for war
The government never cares about its citizens. It's just that sometimes their interests coincide. And the struggle with alcoholism is the merit of the Quran.
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:23:21 PM

Alcohol always leads to trouble but the ban does not mean defeat. I think every man needs to limit the consumption of alcohol.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: