Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143282 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1308

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

Other than that our recent Halloween Number Hunt competition is really hot now, and it lasts till Friday: https://yolodice.com/#bonus

Cheers,
Ethan

The previous number hunt competition was so hard to hit 0, but this one seems to be easier as there are two 0's already but I still not lucky enough to hit 0. I'll keep trying but I will not be as aggressive as the previous one because there is no chance to win 1st and 2nd prize anymore lol

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

The previous number hunt competition was so hard to hit 0, but this one seems to be easier as there are two 0's already but I still not lucky enough to hit 0. I'll keep trying but I will not be as aggressive as the previous one because there is no chance to win 1st and 2nd prize anymore lol

For the next number hunt we could change the rules a bit - so that if more than one bet has the same result, the most recent one takes precedence. This way everything could still change till the end of the game.

Right now everything from the 3rd place to 15th place can all change - that's total of 0.38 BTC in prizes.

Cheers and good luck!
Ethan

Samo Dobri

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

How Rakeback works after Level 7?

You have day/week payment, do you have minimum wagerd
amount after which you can withdraw etc.

Please replay?

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

Please replay?

You get 1% of the 1% house edge back of your wagered, which increases each time you level after 7, up to a maximum of 30% of the 1% house edge.  So if you wagered 1 BTC you'd get 0.0001 back at level 7.  The rakeback is claimable instantly on the Bonus page, it's not a daily/weekly thing, you just claim it instantly on your own.
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:56:00 AM

For the next number hunt we could change the rules a bit - so that if more than one bet has the same result, the most recent one takes precedence. This way everything could still change till the end of the game.

Right now everything from the 3rd place to 15th place can all change - that's total of 0.38 BTC in prizes.

Cheers and good luck!
Ethan

Nice to hear that, it would be more fun when players can compete to win the main prize till the last second of the competition. The recent and the previous competition is great already but I think the next would be greater. There are two nice chances on this kind of competition, we can win the prizes as well as win a nice jackpot if we are lucky enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

Ethan, does YOLOdice support sending to native segwith Bech32 style addresses? Haven't had a reason to test it yet but just downloaded the new Electrum.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

Ethan, does YOLOdice support sending to native segwith Bech32 style addresses? Haven't had a reason to test it yet but just downloaded the new Electrum.

Bech32 is still a proposal, we'll wait until it is more widely adopted. Right now Bech32 addresses do not pass our validation, so they cannot be used to send funds to.

Cheers,
Ethan

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

Bech32 is still a proposal, we'll wait until it is more widely adopted. Right now Bech32 addresses do not pass our validation, so they cannot be used to send funds to.

Cheers,
Ethan
That's odd, I would think that Electrum wouldn't add it in if it's only a proposal but I'm hopeful. Also, Bitcoin Gold appears to have just implemented replay protection yesterday. Maybe now it'll be possible to split coins.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

Cheers,
Ethan
That's odd, I would think that Electrum wouldn't add it in if it's only a proposal but I'm hopeful. Also, Bitcoin Gold appears to have just implemented replay protection yesterday. Maybe now it'll be possible to split coins.

Well, according to https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0173.mediawiki:

Compatibility

Only new software will be able to use these addresses, and only for receivers with segwit-enabled new software. In all other cases, P2SH or P2PKH addresses can be used.

The new addresses use new encoding and new checksums. I am affraid a lot of time will pass until the new format is widely accepted. But we'll see - some projects get much faster adoption than expected.

Regarding BTG - I don't think there is a functioning minenet just yet. Replay protection is definitely a good thing though!

BTG release is definitely late, but our intention is to distribute the coins once/if the fork is stable.

Cheers,
Ethan

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:01:38 AM

Please replay?

You get 1% of the 1% house edge back of your wagered, which increases each time you level after 7, up to a maximum of 30% of the 1% house edge.  So if you wagered 1 BTC you'd get 0.0001 back at level 7.  The rakeback is claimable instantly on the Bonus page, it's not a daily/weekly thing, you just claim it instantly on your own.

Does the percentage increase according to our level? Higher level means better percentage of rakeback? And how much is the highest percentage for rakeback? You said that we can claim it instantly, but can we withdraw it directly? I saw that my page have some amount there but never claim it yet
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:12:05 AM

Please replay?

Does the percentage increase according to our level? Higher level means better percentage of rakeback? And how much is the highest percentage for rakeback? You said that we can claim it instantly, but can we withdraw it directly? I saw that my page have some amount there but never claim it yet

You are asking for an answered question, didn't you read the post you reply for?Look at the bolded part please.
Yes you can claim it instantly to your account and you can withdraw it as well as long as it is equal or above the minimum withdrawal imho.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fastserv

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:25 AM

Please replay?

This is what happens when someone is paid to post on certain section of the forum, can't even read the post he just quoted. Deserves to be kicked or atleast not to get paid

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

I know you said you wouldn't halt withdraws before, but if you plan to distribute 2x, how will you be able to stop people from replaying withdraws right after the fork and taking 2x coins?
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:56:40 PM

I did a giveaway last week when I was winning.
That was a good streak I had.
But now it is harder to win.

But I still believe and like the site for all my dice gambling needs. Smiley
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1698

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:59:21 PM

I know you said you wouldn't halt withdraws before, but if you plan to distribute 2x, how will you be able to stop people from replaying withdraws right after the fork and taking 2x coins?

I am pretty sure what they will end up doing is exactly what every other service out there will do.

They will basically split the coins themselves first to prevent that from happening.

Basically a few hours after the fork, they will send all their cold/hot storage funds into another wallet that they control private keys to, and they will allow withdraws from that new wallet.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:31:50 PM

I am pretty sure what they will end up doing is exactly what every other service out there will do.

They will basically split the coins themselves first to prevent that from happening.

Basically a few hours after the fork, they will send all their cold/hot storage funds into another wallet that they control private keys to, and they will allow withdraws from that new wallet.

So what happens if someone withdraws in those few hours? They get BCH coins. Also, why do you say "into another wallet that they control the private keys to", as if these services are trusting some sort of API or something with their hundreds of thousands of dollars.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:24:50 AM

I did a giveaway last week when I was winning.
That was a good streak I had.
But now it is harder to win.

But I still believe and like the site for all my dice gambling needs. Smiley

That is called a gambling because you don't know when you will get winning streaks and losing streaks. It is very hard to predict the results in dice game so you should be very careful while playing this game. Very fast it will eat up our bankroll if we play with emotions so always look at your bankroll and fix some money for each session instead gambling without any limits.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1870

dice9.win

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Is it still possible to claim my prize for the previous halloween number hunt? I've pm'd ethan on the site a couple of times but I haven't received any response though.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:52:24 PM

Is it still possible to claim my prize for the previous halloween number hunt? I've pm'd ethan on the site a couple of times but I haven't received any response though.
I forwarded this to ethan, what's your User ID (the number next to your name)?
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1870

dice9.win

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:58 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 05:48:12 PM by ralle14

I forwarded this to ethan, what's your User ID (the number next to your name)?
Sorry for the late reply my user id is 65494. I already received the tip/prize from ethan thank you for the quick help. Looking forward to yolodice's next number hunt.

Tbh I wasn't expecting to win or roll a low number with a small bankroll until I saw my name listed on the board the next day after letting the bot run for a couple of hours.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: