Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143282 times)
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

Managed to get to 17th place but I bet early so had over 1.04btc wagered at the start of the week but at that point I was 7th place for a long time until some heavy wagers were done and dropped 10 places down.

It was a good competition and was happy with the result.

Thank you Yolodice for another successful wagering competition.
Congrats for the decent result and well done yolodice. The competition was really well conducted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

i want to ask why the fuck you mentioned 0 confirmations ?≤ 0.2 BTC   0 confirmations(*) its mentioned on FAQ'S also there tag line on front of the page .
so fucker admin change this slogan or change the rule .
i'm waiting from 72 hours .don't pull this shit that blockchain is full and bla bla...else i will open a scam accusation against you .
you are fooling people
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:49:04 PM

i want to ask why the fuck you mentioned 0 confirmations ?≤ 0.2 BTC   0 confirmations(*) its mentioned on FAQ'S also there tag line on front of the page .
i'm waiting from 72 hours .don't pull this shit that blockchain is full and bla bla...else i will open a scam accusation against you .
you are fooling people
The instant deposit on 0.20 BTC or less is not a guarantee; it does not apply to 100% of transactions, it's only for transactions with sufficient fees and transaction confidence.

Also, if you look on the Deposit window (when you click Deposit in YD), it says this: "1 confirmation is required for most transactions. We will try to confirm your deposit earlier if it's 0.2 BTC or less."

Not only that, but blockchain itself has been a pain for literally everyone lately.  I paid 0.0015 BTC in fees for a transaction the other day and still had to wait 48 hours for a confirmation (which YOLOdice has no control over).  I've talked to some people that have sent transactions to other places with as much as 0.0025 BTC in fees and they still had to wait 12+ hours.  That's issues with blockchain, not YOLOdice.

If you need help in the future, it's usually better to not be hostile right off the bat.  Opening a scam accusation would just make you look silly; there is no scam, everything is explained clearly right in front of you.  The text above says MOST deposits require 1 confirmation, but YD will TRY to confirm your deposit earlier.  It's not a 100% guarantee.  It also states in the FAQ that YD will TRY to early-confirm your deposit: "We will try to confirm your transaction whithin 10-20 seconds even if it's not yet included in any block. Transaction need to have a decent network fee and propagate across the Bitcoin network."
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:31:12 PM

you are fooling people
The instant deposit on 0.20 BTC or less is not a guarantee; it does not apply to 100% of transactions, it's only for transactions with sufficient fees and transaction confidence.

Also, if you look on the Deposit window (when you click Deposit in YD), it says this: "1 confirmation is required for most transactions. We will try to confirm your deposit earlier if it's 0.2 BTC or less."

Not only that, but blockchain itself has been a pain for literally everyone lately.  I paid 0.0015 BTC in fees for a transaction the other day and still had to wait 48 hours for a confirmation (which YOLOdice has no control over).  I've talked to some people that have sent transactions to other places with as much as 0.0025 BTC in fees and they still had to wait 12+ hours.  That's issues with blockchain, not YOLOdice.

If you need help in the future, it's usually better to not be hostile right off the bat.  Opening a scam accusation would just make you look silly; there is no scam, everything is explained clearly right in front of you.  The text above says MOST deposits require 1 confirmation, but YD will TRY to confirm your deposit earlier.  It's not a 100% guarantee.  It also states in the FAQ that YD will TRY to early-confirm your deposit: "We will try to confirm your transaction whithin 10-20 seconds even if it's not yet included in any block. Transaction need to have a decent network fee and propagate across the Bitcoin network."
Even if it says "0 confirmations ?≤ 0.2 BTC 0 confirmations(*)" it has clearly shown an "*" which always say that there is a catch which by reading is is fair. You really need to have a good transaction fee in order for your deposit to be confirmed faster. You should have stayed calm first as you know that they are also businesses like other businesses out there they are showing you the best deals or promos but there will always be a catch somewhere written on paper.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:21:47 PM

you are fooling people

We are using several metrics to determine if a deposit can be credited without being confirmed in the blockchain. As Kiritsugu said, we are doing our best, but with the current average network fees and the number of unconfirmed txes out there  only a small percentage of deposits are accepted automatically.

0-confirmation deposits were never guarenteed, but at the times when mempool is not that overloaded it works pretty well, given the transaction has decent fees and propagates well across the network.

Cheers!
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Merry Xmas Everyone!!!

Me and Scott would like to wish you all best for Christmas - peace of heart, time with your family/friends, joy and... just all the best!

Thanks for being with us!

TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

Just checked the site after lot of days, Wow nice awesome features. Wish you will get success soon  Roll Eyes
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

Ethan,

If you're not planning on or willing to implement support for the lightning network after a stable release is available, I would be willing to write a script to allow users to deposit and withdraw from the site using lightning network transactions. I think this kind of support would be much better implemented in the site, but I'm eager to move forward with the technology. If you're interested, the proposed program would be open-source and could be run by me, you, or anybody else.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:59:44 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:13:34 AM by Lionidas

Merry Xmas Everyone!!!

Me and Scott would like to wish you all best for Christmas - peace of heart, time with your family/friends, joy and... just all the best!

Thanks for being with us!

Yes thank you for the warm wishes and I am hoping for all the best for the site into the coming holidays.
Much luck to everyone who is playing.

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Years for everyone on the site!
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:25:20 AM

What's going to happen with SegWit2x once it gets a working wallet?
Are we going to get credited?

Looking for a signature campaign.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:28:40 AM

What do I need to do to get involved and get a profit from the project today?
Lionidas

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

What do I need to do to get involved and get a profit from the project today?
This is not a project it is a gambling site.
You are in a gambling thread and in that topic.

If you are talking about the investor profits then all you would need to do is create an account and deposit some mbtc into your account.
Then click on investments and you are of to the races.

Good luck to you if this is the direction you were asking about.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

Regarding upcoming Bitcoin forks

TL;DR: YOLOdice will NOT support any other Bitcoin forks, unless announced otherwise.

In the past months we supported two Bitcoin forks, namely Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, believing that these forks might bring something new to the crypto world. Well, we actually saw they were mainly for-profit, highly speculative and unstable projects, but we decided to credit our users with tokens in forked chains. Both of these forks were challenging for us because we had to securely move the coins from the cold wallet without compromising our security, and distribute the coins among players and investors that held balance on the day of the fork. Kiritsugu knows how much time we spent on these issues.

After the (moderate) success of BCH and BTG forks, it seems that the fork-eldorado has started. There at least 10 other forks going on now or planned, most of them look like scam to us, with enormous amount of pre-mined coins. We cannot fairly look if there are any forks that would bring any significant value to the table. They mostly look like a way for fork  developers to get rich pretty much instantly.

Bitcoin Cash had quality issues with it's codebase, Bitcoin Gold started by advertizing features they did not even have. The forks I looked up now don't have much more than a website full of marketing bullshit.

Thefore me and Scott decided we will not support the upcoming forks. We will not snapshot user balances and we will not credit users with tokens in the forked coins. Honestly I think these new forks will simply fail miserably.

I am far from calling all forks a "scam" because I'd need to look closer at every single fork. But from what I see - the success of BCH and BTG inspired a lot of people looking for quick profit.

A word of warning: I advise ultra-awareness when dealing with anything related to "forks".

BTW: The fork called Segwit2x has NOTHING to do with the previously proposed Segwit2x - if you think this is the same thing and the same developers, you are deeply wrong.

Instead we keep working on YOLOdice to support well-established coins like Litecoin (coming mid-January) and probably other coins soon. If you want to suggest us a new coin, please do. I am personally considering Monero or Ethereum. YOLOdice is our top-priority project we want to devote to in 100% and we want to keep it this way, instead of fixing and finding issues with wallet codes.

Cheers,
Ethan

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2125

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

Instead we keep working on YOLOdice to support well-established coins like Litecoin (coming mid-January) and probably other coins soon. If you want to suggest us a new coin, please do. I am personally considering Monero or Ethereum. YOLOdice is our top-priority project we want to devote to in 100% and we want to keep it this way, instead of fixing and finding issues with wallet codes.

Cheers,
Ethan

If it's either Monero or Ethereum, I'm voting for Monero, because Litecoin has cheaper fees covered, so ETH has no clear purpose, plus it might experience more backlogs in the future, since its network is hitting the limits, while Monero has a clear purpose for anonymity, which is very important for gambling sites, because many exchanges and other services don't like deposits coming from them.

Would altcoin bankrolls be also crowdfunded? I would love to invest in Monero bankroll, since this is the altcoin I'm hodling for long term.

Will there be on-site exchange or an option for p2p exchange between users?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:03:17 PM

If it's either Monero or Ethereum, I'm voting for Monero, because Litecoin has cheaper fees covered, so ETH has no clear purpose, plus it might experience more backlogs in the future, since its network is hitting the limits, while Monero has a clear purpose for anonymity, which is very important for gambling sites, because many exchanges and other services don't like deposits coming from them.

Would altcoin bankrolls be also crowdfunded? I would love to invest in Monero bankroll, since this is the altcoin I'm hodling for long term.

Will there be on-site exchange or an option for p2p exchange between users?

Personally I find Ethereum too much "edge-technology". I definitely like Monero too for it's built-in anonimity and clear purpose. Ethereum tries to be too much and it yet has to find it's real purpose other than providing framework for ICOs.

Once we finish our framework for multicoin, adding other coins should be much simpler.

Cheers,
Ethan

houseworx

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:49:12 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:24:25 PM by houseworx

if others coins will be added I hope that, minimum bets will be the same like was btc now here, and how it was like sample in bitexo where all coins like btc, ltc, dash are similar minimum bet what is 0.00000001.

its really sh*t & that sucks if minimum bets are calculated from current "value to other coin" like it was in cryptogames(for example)...

definetly coins to add need to be from "top" eth, ltc, monero! right! and definetly not usless garbage like doge.(buf if will not take effect to other coin bet speed etc, and same shitcoin betting speed will be the same fast like was btc, the whatever - then it make sense to add any coin here, if it does not pay anything to do that&and are easy to do) but if "shitcoin micro players" will overload server, and overall betspeed for other coins like btc will decrease i think no one will be happy.

and definetly need to have coin to coin exchanger wihtout high minimums.

and I hope that adding more less value coins, will not take effect on betting speed on btc or overall at all, otherwise its sucks. Smiley

justmy2cents

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Lionidas

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:30 AM

Since there is talk about what coin to use, either this one or that, when it all comes down to the transaction fees really in the players point of view.
Trying to win enough to cover the transaction fee so to be able to withdraw the amount they want to but in the end they lose a bit in the process.
It happens.

So why not come out with a token. Like a yolo-ken just for use on the site?
An exchange I use has done this and it seems to work well.
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:07:16 AM

if others coins will be added I hope that, minimum bets will be the same like was btc now here, and how it was like sample in bitexo where all coins like btc, ltc, dash are similar minimum bet what is 0.00000001.

its really sh*t & that sucks if minimum bets are calculated from current "value to other coin" like it was in cryptogames(for example)...

definetly coins to add need to be from "top" eth, ltc, monero! right! and definetly not usless garbage like doge.(buf if will not take effect to other coin bet speed etc, and same shitcoin betting speed will be the same fast like was btc, the whatever - then it make sense to add any coin here, if it does not pay anything to do that&and are easy to do) but if "shitcoin micro players" will overload server, and overall betspeed for other coins like btc will decrease i think no one will be happy.

and definetly need to have coin to coin exchanger wihtout high minimums.

and I hope that adding more less value coins, will not take effect on betting speed on btc or overall at all, otherwise its sucks. Smiley

justmy2cents

i definitely agree with that

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1698

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:15:40 AM

Since there is talk about what coin to use, either this one or that, when it all comes down to the transaction fees really in the players point of view.
Trying to win enough to cover the transaction fee so to be able to withdraw the amount they want to but in the end they lose a bit in the process.
It happens.

The issue with fees generally affects the smaller gamblers. The medium to large type of whales don't care about spending $25 to send a BTC transaction when they are typically wagering $100 a roll.

Problem is that most of the sites volume are these small gamblers who aren't afford to pay these fees.

Yes people can use alts. But you need to realize that many people might be new to bitcoin and it might not be that easy for them to buy an alt like ETH or LTC.

Many exchanges these days like Bittrex, Bitfinex already have closed new registerations due to high volumes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

It happens.

The issue with fees generally affects the smaller gamblers. The medium to large type of whales don't care about spending $25 to send a BTC transaction when they are typically wagering $100 a roll.

Problem is that most of the sites volume are these small gamblers who aren't afford to pay these fees.

Yes people can use alts. But you need to realize that many people might be new to bitcoin and it might not be that easy for them to buy an alt like ETH or LTC.

Many exchanges these days like Bittrex, Bitfinex already have closed new registerations due to high volumes.

People who know how to buy bitcoins surely will find ways to get altcoins as well because there are still other exchanges are still accepting new registration. If gambling sites avoid small amount gamblers then mostly they will lose huge volume so they must find a solution to all these small gamblers. Currently, with bitcoin, not just fee is a concern but you also need to wait to get transaction confirmation by then gamblers might have lost the interest in playing these games.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: