Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143290 times)
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:46:59 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2021, 12:42:13 PM by ethan_nx
Merited by Kiritsugu (50), RGBKey (10), suchmoon (7), hahay (7), Reid (5), DarkStar_ (4), Bitfort (2), YOLO_LIFE (2), bitmover (1), bias (1)

Following the previous announcements YOLOdice has been suspended on 16th March 2021.
See this for explanations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674772.msg56398133#msg56398133

By ethan_nx and the YOLOdice Team

Breaking News:

2020-12-10 A new Profit Rollercoaster competition is here. This time, for the very first time, the prize pool keeps growing all the time. Every single BTC bet makes the prizes higher,

2020-11-25 Crypto coins are going "to the Moon" and we're making it even more fun. Join our "To the Moon" competition. All you need to do is roll a number low enough to get you to the leaderboard. Good luck everyone!

2020-07-01 After a long break we are launching ETH Number Hunt Competition with 20+ ETH prize pool and 30 prizes. All you need to do is roll a number low enough to get you to the leaderboard. Good luck everyone!

2020-06-02 We're enabling an .onion domain for YOLOdice giving you one more reason to choose YOLOdice for privacy and anonimity. Check us out at http://yolodicetc2qfs2fizpt7uvyjn5z7b3ft2tki3nnafqiivl6f7uiu7ad.onion/

2020-04-09 Big news: you can now invest in BTC, LTC and DOGE bankrolls
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674772.msg54188239#msg54188239

2020-03-04 We are launching ETH Top-profit Competition with 20+ ETH prize pool and 20 prizes. Good luck everyone!

2020-01-23. I've deployed a massive upgrade to browser <-> server communication. It's now much more efficiently encoded and most of the redundant communication has been removed, which should result in faster bets! and overall better YD.

2020-01-16 We are pre-launching Weekly competitions, they are already running, with the big launch coming up on Monday!

2019-12-16 LTC Reboot competition - a wagering competition after a spectacular LTC bankroll bust. We're going va banque here!

2019-11-20 Awesome DOGE Competition is now live, with 1,000,000 DOGE in 30 prizes. Prize pool likely to grow!

2019-10-24 Halloween Wagering Competition is now live, with 20 ETH in the initial prize pool. Join us!

2019-10-04 Another week, another competition. This time it's LTC top-profit. Players that make most profit this week win prizes. There are 30 prizes, 100 LTC in the base prize pool plus 30% of LTC site profit (if there is any profit this week).

2019-09-20. Two important things today:
1. As announced a month ago, we've closed all 3rd party investments in BTC, LTC and DOGE bankrolls. We did this to focus on competitions and player bonuses.

2. A new competition has just started: Bitcoin Wagering, with 1 BTC + 50% site profit. Good luck!

2019-07-28. LTC number hunt competition has just started. Good luck everyone!

2019-07-05. Time for a DOGE competition. Join us, grab that piece of 2,000,000 prize pool

2019-06-20. It's time to resume regular competitions. Summer is coming, join us!

2019-04-05. The new Spring ETH Number Hunt competition just started

2019-02-22. It's been a month without any competition, time to fix this ASAP. Here it is!

2018-12-14. YOLOdice turned 2 yo yesterday! That's a pretty good reason to run another competition - ETH Profit Competition. Prize pool is 20 ETH + 50% of ETH site profit earned this week.

2018-11-16. We've just started our first DOGE competition. 1,000,000 DOGE in the prize pool, plus we'll add 10% of DOGE site profit made during the competition.

2018-11-08. LTC bankroll is open for investing. The min amount is 0.1 LTC, leverage up to x10. Commission is 35%.

2018-11-02. We've just added Dogecoin. DOGE investments are opened from day one too.

2018-09-28. Time for a new competition. This time - ETH with dynamic prize pool (the one you like most!)

2018-09-07. Summer holidays are over, there is a new competition to make the life a bit more fun

2018-07-31. A new ETH Wagering Competition just launched. This time the prize pool is 10 ETH + 50% of site profit. Don't miss it!

2018-07-17. A new LTC number hunt competition is live

https://yolodice.com/#bonus
Just roll as low as you can!

2018-07-17. You can now send "silent tips" and skip chat announcements.

2018-07-02. The competition just ended with total prize pool of 12.18437218ETH. Congratulations to all winners and thanks for the great fun!

2018-06-26. We've started a new competition, the first of its kind:

https://yolodice.com/#bonus
The players that lose most ETH will win the prizes.

2018-05-31. The competition ended, congratulations to all 20 winnes and kudos to all participants!

2018-05-24. We've launched a new "Max your LTC profit" competition with 30 LTC guaranteed prize pool.

2018-05-11. The competition ended prize pools were pretty nice: over 17 ETH, 30 LTC and 0.7 BTC. Stay tuned for more!

2018-05-04 . A multicoin wagering competition just started. It should be fun - 3 coins, progressive prize pools and a nice cat in the banner:

2018-04-27. New forum signatures are available at https://yolodice.com/#referrals (see this post too).
2018-04-24. We have just launched an Exchange - you can conviniently exchange supported coins, i.e. BTC, LTC, ETH.

Here are some YOLOdice features (green stuff is new!):

• Rakeback - Get up to 30% of the House Edge back on your wagers.
  • Level up! - Earn XP points as you play and refer other players and unlock new features.
  • Speed - Players can place bets and get responses in milliseconds.
  • Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
  • 1% House Edge - Low enough to make the game fun.
  • Provably Fair - Game outcome can be independently verified.
  • Stats and Charts - Awesome tools for both players.
  • Mobile-friendly - Thanks to responsive design, it looks good and works on desktops, tablets, and phones.
  • Enhanced Security - 2FA, cold wallets, session and device monitoring, login history, and server-side security (no, we are not using BitGo)
  • Extensive FAQ - Find the answers to all your questions here!
  • Community-friendly - Chat with different channels and Private Messages, make new friends!
  • Faucet - Get free coins at the click of a button.
  • Autoplay Mode - Use our built-in autobetter to sit back and watch.
  • Referral Program - Get 0.20% of the wagered amount of your referrals.
  • Bet Validator - Fast, open-source Provably Fair algorithm validator written in Ruby is hosted on GitHub, also available as a Ruby Gem.
  • Night Mode - For our fellow night-owls!
  • API (BETA) - Create bots and play like a pro!  Take a look here.
  • Instant or Batch Withdrawals - Withdraw fast or cheap, you choose.
  • DiceBot Support - You can use Seuntjie's famous DiceBot here.
  • Transparent Development - Suggest new ideas, report bugs, see what's planned and what we're working on via our public Trello Board.
  • Progressive Jackpots - One for each supported coin!
  • Advanced Privacy Settings - Keep your stats hidden, anonimize your bets.
  • Multi-Coin Integration - Play with BTC, LTC, ETH and DOGE for now, more coins might come!

Why did you create YOLOdice?

When Just-Dice closed in 2014 we were so addicted to this kind of entertainment that we felt something had to be done. Our goal was to give people (and ourselves) a similar level of adrenaline, a sense of community and a chance to play with their favorite crypto currency. We knew it would be difficult, given the number (and quality of some) of existing Bitcoin games, but hey, why not?

At the time we were stuck coding a multi-coin pool, but decided to pivot. It took a while because we've been working on other projects meanwhile. YOLOdice ended up as a pretty demanding project too.

What's your goal?

Believe it or not, we want YOLOdice to be a fun place to chat, play and spend time. We want to provide an exciting game for these who want to play using their favorite crypto. It wouldn't be fair if we said we do not care about our profits at all, but we never put money first. It's the cool stuff we do that drives us. We definitely want to establish a trusted site with long-term relationships with investors and players.

Who are you?

We are 2 developers currently living in (coldish) Europe. We have been closely working together for about 10 years now, one of our project is a pretty popular web publishing platform. I am close to 40 years old, have a wife, a few kids and have always liked challenging projects. I was a computer geek since I was 7 years old (ZX81, ZX Spectrum if anyone remembers?) and witnessed the computer and Internet revolution first-person. Now I am hoping to witness and be a part of economy changes (in which Bitcoin could play its role).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:54:38 PM

I really like how you broke down the investment stats.

Great job.  Might have to incorporate some of this.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 11:09:54 PM

Just visited your site and it looks great!
Everything is nicely presented from investor to player stats.
Autobet is a inevitable feature you should develop it before going live Smiley

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:29:16 PM

• 1% house edge — low enough for players, high enough for investors' profit.
May be u can run on 0% house edge for some time with your own banroll. Smiley

joksim299
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 11:48:20 PM

• 1% house edge — low enough for players, high enough for investors' profit.
May be u can run on 0% house edge for some time with your own banroll. Smiley

For few minutes Smiley

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:01:25 AM

Well , I've tested your site and it looks great with the design and the mechanism (3 decimals of number) .
As well 1% house edge , just ignore 0% house edge (it makes your site broken sometimes  Grin).

I think I've a suggestion :
- How about you make a chat section in left or right side of your site ? it makes the players more comfortable and handy to toggle the chat for players without leave the game and you can still see the bet you make.
- About how to play guide , maybe you can make quick guide for this after you've signed up your first account rather than put it on bottom of the game interface (and it looks clean if you do this). Because most of players already know about the rules .

That's it and good luck for your project  Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:05:25 AM

So... we have another dice site introduced. With standard 1% house edge, nothing fundamentally new and pretty standard investing options.
My question is: why players should chose Yolodice over some already working, established and trusted dice sites?

leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:54:03 AM

Interesting, lots of sites still popping up?  What makes you different?  I used to play at Prime dice and they no longer accept USA players so why should I join you guys?  Are you planning on having any rewards for members who play there?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:09:20 AM

just tried the test version out
"revolutionary" idea to have your btc address signed message to login will not work,no faucet or autobet detected either
very confusing bet control system,I didn't find how to set custom multiplier,the site offers 6 preset bets at 2x 4x 0.1x etc.
investment option is great with detailed stats,but I doubt this site would be able to steal customers from already established sites
unless they spend huge money on running promo campaigns

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:56:25 AM

I like the concept of the splash screen, that's nice. The site looks good and neat too in general. Having the option to play using keyboard shortcuts is also a plus I think. I have the same suggestion with sulendra12 about chat. Most players do like to chat while playing and it would be a hassle if they will click here and there to chat and play. Better if it's on the same page. It's also a bit time consuming to register on testnet wallet and claim on testnet faucet just to try the site. Anyway, Good luck! I hope you'll be having a unique feature (edge to other dice sites) to provide what you've mentioned "exciting game" to users Smiley
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:44:52 AM

A very nice site with plenty of options. I will be glad to try it out once it officially launches. I also had a little chat with the admin who seemed like a really nice and professional guy.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:26:03 AM

I tried out the site, and it's neat, however I have a couple suggestions:

-Perhaps be able to open the chat box while you're gambling instead of making the user go to a separate page to chat.
-Make the site load a bit faster

Also, perhaps think of something unique that will distinguish this site from other dice sites. Good luck!
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:58:10 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 11:16:45 AM by ethan_nx

Thanks for the comments so far. I never expected that launching this project would be easy, given the fact that there are quite many Bitcoin games out there.

Nevertheless, I want this one to succeed. From my experience it's the level of determination that plays a critical role in the success/failure of a project.

@veleten - you can set custom multiplier, chance and amount of a bet - click on the input fields (in the center of the panel) and enter your own values. If it doesn't work - there might be a bug. The buttons you mention are fully customizable, with keyboard shortcuts attached.

As far as unique features are concerned - I think the game needs to be solid in the first place. That's how you trust it with your coins.

Agree with the idea of chat box - one could open a second browser window next to the main one (this is what I do), but indeed it would be nice to have a chat box when playing the easier way.

The idea of running with 0% edge for a limited time... well, I know the math :-) The time would be limited indeed.

What I am not sure about is the "autoplay" mode. For some reason some players like it, but I'd rather avoid it. However if more people express their interest in "autoplayer" mode, I will work on it, no problem.

There are two other things that are planned: referrals and API.

API is actually complete, but undocumented and used only by us for certain tasks. It's designed such that each user can have a number of API credentials. Each credential can be given fine-grained permissions to: play, read site data and stats, read user data, modify user data, invest etc. I am not entirely sure if it's critical to open API right now. Depends on the feedback we'll be getting too. But using the API one could indeed create pretty cool stuff: desktop widgets that display my investment value, websites that run statistical analysis on data etc.

Referrals - I think this would be needed. In a simple scenario a person A who gets person B onboard will get a referee bonus. If bankroll increases as a consequence of B playing, A would get a percentage of these bankroll earnings. But I would be more than happy to discuss it more, so that the referral program can be made attractive without jeoperdizing the game itself.

I'd rather not argue why YOLOdice is better than any other Bitcoin game out there (which makes me a terrible marketer btw), but I believe in making cool stuff (aka "quality projects"). I think that determination, commitment, skills and openess to users can make the project succeed. This belief has never failed me before.

I also think that Bitcoin games need more attention in general. In the long run it's not a fight for users that are already Bitcoin-savvy, but it's a quest to bring more people into Bitcoin as an alternative economy. The more quality Bitcoin games (and projects) there are the better for the whole ecosystem.

Other than that, we need to work on some internals before we launch the non-testing version. I am open to any comments!

Cheers and thanks!

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:31:43 AM

I tried this site but there is no faucet to test the roll speed when it is testing phase than it would be nice to add some funds there to play for fun, chat window much be little while we can betting during chat in current scenario it looking very strange.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:30:33 PM

This site does not really look professional and it only has the high and low bets and the 1% house edge should be reduced in order to bring in more people because you are just stating out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:49:00 PM

can we test yolodice via mobile device?
On my side the site cant loaded
and always on connecting, or its because my broswer not support to open this one?
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:54:10 PM

I tried this site but there is no faucet to test the roll speed when it is testing phase than it would be nice to add some funds there to play for fun, chat window much be little while we can betting during chat in current scenario it looking very strange.

You can get free testnet BTC on any testnet faucet.
Here you can get 0.043 per request http://tpfaucet.appspot.com/

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 02:13:05 PM

and always on connecting, or its because my broswer not support to open this one?

Which mobile device are you using? It works perfectly fine on my Android devices, with both Chrome and Firefox. Moreover you should be able to add YOLOdice to your home screen, bringing a near-native experience (whithout browser bar etc.)

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

This site does not really look professional and it only has the high and low bets and the 1% house edge should be reduced in order to bring in more people because you are just stating out.

It is still in testing phase so the design/lay out can be improved before they launch it officially. Since it is a dice game then of course it has only Hi and Lo bets, what you expect from a dice game? Indeed they may add a slide game mode where players may choose what number range to bet.
1% house edge is standard for dice game, they may reduce it only for promotions purpose otherwise it will not good for their bankroll for long run.

Yes you can, it is working fine with chrome on my android. It should be an issue at your end. Check your connection or try with other browsers.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:04:22 PM

I really liked how you have shown detail stats with even graphs for bankroll here https://testing.yolodice.com/#stats/investor
and also even with 0.00BTC bet we can roll, is this for testing so allowed or you have forgot to stop 0.00 bet rolls like in other dice site we can't roll with 0 bitcoin bet.

And also keyboard feature to bet is interesting concept however couldn't find autobetting feature, haven't you guys thought about adding auto betting?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: