Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143286 times)
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:48:36 PM

I think its cuz ethan refills the faucet manually every now and then, it still runs out
The faucet gets empty pretty soon,hope they will limit the amount of claims like we see on other sites  Wink I would like to see the chat section more active and hope there are more trivia questions everyday.  Smiley Keep rocking and hope the rain bot will be ready pretty soon.

Yes, they really need to limit each player on claiming faucet, if not limit them, many abuser will come to this site and keep on abusing it without make any deposit amount which is bad for their site too. Keep spending many amount just for people to abuse it again and again. Limit each people can have one account or 2 and limit claim per day for X times. This is a better thing to do rather than giving them freedom to abuse it
There already is quite a few limits on faucet use, so there's really not that much abuse.  There are daily limits, as well as some other counter-abuse measures that aren't publicly visible.

Yes may be that is true somehow but we never know if people make many accounta just to abuse it right? Because there is ip changer or vpn change so people can directly keep on abusing it again and again. May be they should be strict on this, to make sure people can join on their site more using their own money rather than using faucet to play. I dont understand why they can use this faucet to play? I dont find out how to earn from faucet

Browsers have much more footprints than IP. Like plugins, fonts, screen resolution, color depth and so on.

Check https://panopticlick.eff.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

I have to say my first impression for the site is very high and encouraging. The best feature that got my attention is the investment option with leverage, it's really shows the openness of the site plus you can opt in and out of it whenever you choose to. Good job devs! Keep it up!

Maybe you have noticed, there's quite a significant amount of investments with x10 leverage, I think it's really a sign that investors believe in yolodice and its profitability. I personally have a small investment with x10 leverage and I hope that it will be bringing me stable long term profit. Also I really like the referral system,  bonus from weekly pool is always nice.
How much are you getting from referrals? I haven't earned anything yet, but that may be due to the fact that my signature is small and plain.  
Keep us informed how your investment is doing! I was thinking that I might put some money from my signature to work.

I have a friend who has invested here, he is earning from referrals. I don't know the exact percentage or amount, but he said its quite decent. Moreover his investment is also working good.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:06:23 PM

Hi i wanted to know when you make payments for our signature does that reduce site profits because last time when you processed our payments i saw a bit of reduce in site profits
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

Hi i wanted to know when you make payments for our signature does that reduce site profits because last time when you processed our payments i saw a bit of reduce in site profits

I will make the payments today evening, (it's Tuesday). No, the sig campaign payouts do NOT reduce site profit! Sometimes though I re-shuffle my own private investments so the bankroll might be higher or lower after the payments, but that's all. It does not affect site profit nor other investments.

What might happen is that after the payment people tend to play a bit. Maybe last time someone multiplied his payment by rolling a few bets :-)

Cheers,
Ethan

maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:49:58 AM

I have to say my first impression for the site is very high and encouraging. The best feature that got my attention is the investment option with leverage, it's really shows the openness of the site plus you can opt in and out of it whenever you choose to. Good job devs! Keep it up!

Maybe you have noticed, there's quite a significant amount of investments with x10 leverage, I think it's really a sign that investors believe in yolodice and its profitability. I personally have a small investment with x10 leverage and I hope that it will be bringing me stable long term profit. Also I really like the referral system,  bonus from weekly pool is always nice.
How much are you getting from referrals? I haven't earned anything yet, but that may be due to the fact that my signature is small and plain.  
Keep us informed how your investment is doing! I was thinking that I might put some money from my signature to work.

i think it is depend on how much our referral wagered because the more our referral wagered, the more amount we can get. its written on
https://yolodice.com/#faq/referrals in number two which is "Each week you will be paid 0.2% of the amount wagered by all your referrals in a given week.That's 20% of our house edge."
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 12:21:04 PM by veleten

i think it is depend on how much our referral wagered because the more our referral wagered, the more amount we can get. its written on
https://yolodice.com/#faq/referrals in number two which is "Each week you will be paid 0.2% of the amount wagered by all your referrals in a given week.That's 20% of our house edge."

yes,your affiliates have to wager for you to earn money,same as every dice site
yolodice is paying 20% of their 1% house edge as affiliate bonus,that equlas 1/500 of what your ref wagers
for example: he wagers 1 btc total and you will get 0.002 btc
so it is not the number of affiliates you recruit-one whale could make you more than 1000 faucet leechers Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

I think its cuz ethan refills the faucet manually every now and then, it still runs out
The faucet gets empty pretty soon,hope they will limit the amount of claims like we see on other sites  Wink I would like to see the chat section more active and hope there are more trivia questions everyday.  Smiley Keep rocking and hope the rain bot will be ready pretty soon.

Yes, they really need to limit each player on claiming faucet, if not limit them, many abuser will come to this site and keep on abusing it without make any deposit amount which is bad for their site too. Keep spending many amount just for people to abuse it again and again. Limit each people can have one account or 2 and limit claim per day for X times. This is a better thing to do rather than giving them freedom to abuse it
There already is quite a few limits on faucet use, so there's really not that much abuse.  There are daily limits, as well as some other counter-abuse measures that aren't publicly visible.

Yes may be that is true somehow but we never know if people make many accounta just to abuse it right? Because there is ip changer or vpn change so people can directly keep on abusing it again and again. May be they should be strict on this, to make sure people can join on their site more using their own money rather than using faucet to play. I dont understand why they can use this faucet to play? I dont find out how to earn from faucet

Browsers have much more footprints than IP. Like plugins, fonts, screen resolution, color depth and so on.

So you are suggesting us to use this and use it to abuse the fauce without any tracks left? But the point is OP really need to strist about their faucet abuser. Or may be he can make level which is will be achieve if they wagered X amount
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

So you are suggesting us to use this and use it to abuse the fauce without any tracks left? But the point is OP really need to strist about their faucet abuser. Or may be he can make level which is will be achieve if they wagered X amount
Didn't click on the link cause I do not do that on these forums.
Call me careful or whatever you want.
So what is it this site offers a way around being traced by the applets browsers leave on each site?
Just look at google they know what language you speak from location and what your past searches were with autofill enabled.

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

Guys checkout the new betting panel of the site. It's not applied yet to the site but you will get a link to it in chat. You can try it and report if any bugs are there. Do submit your feedback about it too  Grin
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

Faucet abusing is one of the most pathetic time wasting in my eyes. There are thousands different ways to invest your time smarter and get bigger.

Just don't be naive to think that changing IP is making you anonymous or whatever.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:45:46 PM

Didn't click on the link cause I do not do that on these forums.
Call me careful or whatever you want.
So what is it this site offers a way around being traced by the applets browsers leave on each site?
Just look at google they know what language you speak from location and what your past searches were with autofill enabled.
https://panopticlick.eff.org/ according to VirusTotal scan this is a safe site. - https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/f42a0619f417b0207c7fa7847b6dd03f990447d860545bea56c0e74375f53c84/analysis/

If you want to protect your privacy against some trackers you can find on pretty much every website nowadays this is a nifty Chrome addon Ghostery -

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ghostery/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij?hl=en

About faucet exploits - just make that every account younger than X days has hard faucet limits and combine it with wagering requirement.
It should fix the problem, using VPN, changing IP or whatever won't help you. It would be helpful to introduce personalized faucet limit for each account + changes mentioned earlier.

Gerlysheyn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

Ultra-fast Bitcoin game you can play to multiply your coins or invest in for long- term profit.I humbly invite you to check out YOLOdice, a Bitcoin-based dice game we've been working on for.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:42:25 AM

Hey, i've checked out the new betting panel, it's pretty nice though. Do you know when it'll be fully available?
moooonu

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:50:03 AM

Hey, i've checked out the new betting panel, it's pretty nice though. Do you know when it'll be fully available?

Actually it's available for testing and reporting any bugs before it can be applied to the site. If Ethan don't find any bug he will surely apply it to the site in coming days.
moooonu

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

Ultra-fast Bitcoin game you can play to multiply your coins or invest in for long- term profit.I humbly invite you to check out YOLOdice, a Bitcoin-based dice game we've been working on for.

Thanks for those generous words but you need to spread words outside this thread as the person who visits this thread can already see yolodice link and poster on the first page.

Cheers
Moooonu
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

NEW PLAY PANEL

Hi everyone, I have just pushed a new Play panel and a new autobetter. Here's what changed:

* Play controls layout changed, the buttons and input forms are more intuitive now.
* Autobetter had a redesign. There are no more "hooks" that got people confused. Instead you can configure the autobetter with a more intuitive interface, but still it allows you to implement non-trivial strategies.
* You can Load/Save autobetter config - you can now display current config as a string or paste the config to the autobetter.
* Now the Play tab is the default one and first in menu.

Check it out live at: https://yolodice.com

Or check the pics:

I hope you like the changes! Tell me what you think!

Cheers,
Ethan

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

One thing I love about this site is the attention to detail. For example, at night I usually play with all the lights off with the night mode. However sometimes I do something else and go back to the site and the site reloads and when it reloads the main page is also in night mode. Most sites don't do this however, the main page usually when you access is usually white and you need to click night mode but with your website it sticks in with a cookie.

Good work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:24:04 AM

One thing I love about this site is the attention to detail. For example, at night I usually play with all the lights off with the night mode. However sometimes I do something else and go back to the site and the site reloads and when it reloads the main page is also in night mode. Most sites don't do this however, the main page usually when you access is usually white and you need to click night mode but with your website it sticks in with a cookie.

Good work.

Thanks!

One more new thing today: the minimum investment amount is now 0.005 BTC. Previous min was 0.01 BTC.

If you want to see our roadmap, what's been done recently and what's planned, take a look at our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/ufurtcUS/yolodice . You can also upvote and comment on ideas and suggestions.

Cheers!
Ethan

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

New panel is better and u keep always new this site. Thanks for ur works.

I feel like driving in a long road. New panel looks like driver panel. Fantastic. Button size is fit for screen.

Also i like this button ''Stop when autobetter wins'' Its my gambling strategy when not greedy. If i can stop win 2 times coz %85 lost after continue to bet.

There is Range LO&HI in auto bet but choose only one of. For example i want to bet 20 times 7 times HI 13 times LO but i want it auto. Is this possible?

By the way Ethan u have 0.4 btc but u bet with just 100 sat Cheesy Just kidding Smiley i know u test it Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
moooonu

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

Good work.

Thanks!

One more new thing today: the minimum investment amount is now 0.005 BTC. Previous min was 0.01 BTC.

If you want to see our roadmap, what's been done recently and what's planned, take a look at our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/ufurtcUS/yolodice . You can also upvote and comment on ideas and suggestions.

Cheers!
Ethan

Those are some pretty quick and cool updates by ethan Smiley. Site is growing pretty fast. Each day new users are connecting with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: