Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143286 times)
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

Congrats to Noctis44, our new high-winner club member :-)

Good luck and cheers!
Ethan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:15:28 AM

Last time I was one the site there was someone who had 1.7btc bet already so there was no chance of anybody coming close to him.

The contest was for who won the most, not who bet the most.

You can win around 8 BTC in a single bet, so 1.7 BTC is very easy to beat.

Unfortunately I didn't wake up in time to try to win it.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

Unfortunately I didn't wake up in time to try to win it.

Maybe next time then. It would be my pleasure :-)

Cheers!
Ethan

Ridley69

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:59:35 AM

Congrats to Noctis44, our new high-winner club member :-)

Good luck and cheers!
Ethan

Thanks ethan Smiley

It is a real pleasure to play on YOLODICE now.
Much work has been done since the last time I came

Keep up the good work

Withdrawals are instant and I got 3 network confirmations in 5 minutes :O amazing!
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:44:01 PM

Thats great indeed, congrats also to the high-winner!
Still though,need something to be done with updating investment commissions.

Is really needed for Ethan to make these commission payments?
its hard to make it automated? Undecided  and yes, my investments is green...lol
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

Thats great indeed, congrats also to the high-winner!
Still though,need something to be done with updating investment commissions.

Is really needed for Ethan to make these commission payments?
its hard to make it automated? Undecided  and yes, my investments is green...lol

Site had no profit since last Sunday, I did launch the commission run yesterday but no investment was egligible for commission.

A question: would you rather see your investments' "Current value" as if the commission was already taken from it? I mean, I could make it display the actual value you would get from the investment if you closed it.

Cheers,
Ethan

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 12:01:56 AM

A question: would you rather see your investments' "Current value" as if the commission was already taken from it? I mean, I could make it display the actual value you would get from the investment if you closed it.

Cheers,
Ethan

I'd like to see both for investments, as it would be useful to know how much you would get, but also good to see your actual profit before commissions. You could make another line in the table for "Value when closed", or something like that. Would be useful to know both, and that way people won't be confused if they saw a big loss happen, check their investment profit and see that it only increased by 80% of what it should have.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

I'd like to see both for investments, as it would be useful to know how much you would get, but also good to see your actual profit before commissions. You could make another line in the table for "Value when closed", or something like that. Would be useful to know both, and that way people won't be confused if they saw a big loss happen, check their investment profit and see that it only increased by 80% of what it should have.

Good points, thanks! There are a few things I could show to make it easier: "commission due", "commission taken up to profit", "value when closed". I'd like to avoid showing too much data because it's simply confusing, so still I'd like to find a clean way.

Cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 02:19:33 PM by ethan_nx

UPDATES

Bitcoin "master address" is no longer required for new accounts

Several people asked me to make master address optional. That's what I did. Now, when a new player joins YOLOdice, he's not required to provide a master Bitcoin address. Login and password is enough to complete account setup.

One extra thing: if a user gets non-zero (larger than 1000 satoshis) balance, but has no login credentials yet, he is now asked via a notification to complete account setup.

Referral links became more friendly

I have changed format of referral links. E.g. https://yolodice.com/#r-2FMoa-2k now becomes https://yolodice.com/r?2FMoa-2k, which should be properly parsed by forums and social networks. I have also added buttons to share the ref link directly on Twitter and Facebook (no worries, no 3rd-party code has been added to YD, these are just helpful links).

(old referral links still work)

New forum signatures

New forum signatures (available at https://yolodice.com/#referrals) should be a bit more catchy and help you get referrals! They list Rakeback and Jackpots as site features.

yolodice-client got updated

A new version of our Ruby client library is available. You can get yolodice-client 0.1.6 from https://github.com/ethan-nx/yolodice-client . The new version has much improved connection error handling.

Higher withdrawal fees

This one is something I had to do, even though I've been waiting far too long hoping the situation would resolve by itself. As you know, transaction fees are going crazy and number of unconfirmed transactions is well in tens of thousands range. The withdrawal fees we set in the beginning (0.0005 for instant withdrawal, 0.0001 for batch withdrawal) were far below what we paid in miners' fees on average. Although we have been subsidizing the fees for months, I don't think it's healthy for the project to continue this.

From now on the fees are increased to: 0.0012 for an instant withdrawal and 0.0003 for a batch withdrawal.

I know this sucks. Earning on withdrawals is not our intention and I promise we'll lower the fees as soon as network fees are lower too. I hope to see the solution ASAP, either through SegWit or larger blocks, or both. If it's SegWit, we'll jump on the bandwagon as soon as possible to lower the transaction size and the fees. But until now we have to deal with the situation by increasing the fees :-(

Cheers,
Ethan

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

Hello ethan_nx i would like to ask about the site because i'm stuck in loading first page.. are you still the site be still in maintenance? OR i am the only one who having this issue.. after few hours i test and its still loading in the yolodice loading..
Hope someone can responds if they are not halving this issue..
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

Hello ethan_nx i would like to ask about the site because i'm stuck in loading first page.. are you still the site be still in maintenance? OR i am the only one who having this issue.. after few hours i test and its still loading in the yolodice loading..

The site loads without an issue for me, I have no idea why you are having issues. There was no maintenance period, all the changes were deployed without taking the site down...

Try a different browser maybe. If you have any extra details about your browser being stuck, post them here or email me at yolodice@zoho.com.

Cheers,
Ethan

optipessi

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

make sure that you have enabled java script , good luck Smiley

yours truely
optipessi
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:42:05 AM

The site loads without an issue for me, I have no idea why you are having issues. There was no maintenance period, all the changes were deployed without taking the site down...

Try a different browser maybe. If you have any extra details about your browser being stuck, post them here or email me at yolodice@zoho.com.

Cheers,
Ethan

I think its javascript problem i just forgot that i off my webrtc and javascript.. and after i restart my pc today its working fine..

make sure that you have enabled java script , good luck Smiley

yours truely
optipessi

Yeah that was my problem and the webrtc maybe the reason why i can't login but now its fine..
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:11:04 AM

Yeah that was my problem and the webrtc maybe the reason why i can't login but now its fine..

You might want to keep webrtc disabled - you probably know it leaks your IP address even if you use VPN or Tor...

I am glad it works for you now!

Cheers,
Ethan

itssoinsane

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

FUCKS BIG ROLLER'S &&&&&&&&&&&& FEED 0.00000000  DEPOSITOR'S    xD
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:34:49 PM

I didnt know that I will have referral bonuses up until now.
As I browsed the whole website just clicking anywhere.
Thanks for that. Although it is still small I dont care as long as it is free.
I didnt even do anything but just put the signature.  Grin
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

Good points, thanks! There are a few things I could show to make it easier: "commission due", "commission taken up to profit", "value when closed". I'd like to avoid showing too much data because it's simply confusing, so still I'd like to find a clean way.

Cheers,
Ethan

You could have a checkbox that says Show Advanced, which would show to large table with more data if it's checked. Those that understand it/aren't confused by it/want to know more could use the feature, while those that might get confused can stay with the "simple" layout.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

Site had no profit since last Sunday, I did launch the commission run yesterday but no investment was egligible for commission.

Cheers,
Ethan

I would like to have the option to see more stats about my investments. "Current Value", "Actual Profit", "Best % of a Day/Week/Month", "Biggest Loss i% of Day/Week/Month", "Penalties" if any,"Commissions +/-", "Loyalty Bonus" if any...
I imagine it like the "Show more stats" tab, on the main play screen of the site. Don't know though how hard it is to make it happend.
And sorry for my late reply to your question... Cool
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

I would like to have the option to see more stats about my investments. "Current Value", "Actual Profit", "Best % of a Day/Week/Month", "Biggest Loss i% of Day/Week/Month", "Penalties" if any,"Commissions +/-", "Loyalty Bonus" if any...
I imagine it like the "Show more stats" tab, on the main play screen of the site. Don't know though how hard it is to make it happend.

I'll work on adding more info to investments.

I am still considering adding altcoins, it's actually on my mind right now :-)

Cheers,
Ethan

noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:29:23 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

I'll work on adding more info to investments.

I am still considering adding altcoins, it's actually on my mind right now :-)

Cheers,
Ethan
Yes I agree more investment options would attract more people to the site.
I just checked and it is rather bland on the page. Undecided

Might i suggest considering monero if you are thinking of what alt coin to add? Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: