Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143286 times)
coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:15:01 PM

Hi!

I have some questions regarding the Investment into your site.

1) What is the Minimum / Maximum amount of Investment (in BTC)?
2) How will withdrawals be proceeded (manuel, auto..) and are there any fees at all?
3) How do i apply for an Investment?  Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

Bitcoin Gold? Distributed to investors or should we pull out before the airdrop?

I am not sure about Bitcoin Gold yet. Distributing forked coins takes quite a lot of effort and actually and even with Bitcoin Cash it was not our priority. Initially I was more like: "let it go, it's another shitcoin", but you cannot really neglect the fact it did gain some value, so finally we dwcided to distribute BCH to our users.

My initial statement is: if Bitcoin Gold is a stable fork, we will distribute Bitcoin Gold coins to our users, but it will not be our priority. If we do, we'll do it in a way similar to how we distributed Bitcoin Cash.

But watch this thread, I'll keep you updated!

Cheers,
Ethan

sorry if i missed what happens on bitcoin cash in your site but i have a question, if you will distribute bitcoin gold, will you credit users too with balance in the rakeback system or only the balance and investments?

As far as I know people got Bitcoin cash for the amount they invested or the balance they had on that day. If you have rakeback then you better withdraw that rakeback to your balance.
You only get exp from people following you, depending on their wagered.  People you follow do not contribute exp to you, but you contribute to them.

I am getting a lot of questions about coins from future forks. Yes, we will distribute them to our users, we'll snapshot account balances (including investments) at the time of the fork. We'll set a reasonable threshold and we'll email people with the balances above the threshold and aks for a withdrawal address.

I hope the forks will work smoothly. More details will come as the situation develops.

Cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

Hi!

2) How will withdrawals be proceeded (manuel, auto..) and are there any fees at all?

Thanks in advance!

Check our FAQ at https://yolodice.com/#faq or just try opening an investment. It's all automated and in real-time. The minimum amount is 0.005 BTC.

Cheers,
Ethan

coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Check our FAQ at https://yolodice.com/#faq or just try opening an investment. It's all automated and in real-time. The minimum amount is 0.005 BTC.

Cheers,
Ethan
Thank you very much for the fast reply Smiley
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

Bitcoin Gold? Distributed to investors or should we pull out before the airdrop?

I am not sure about Bitcoin Gold yet. Distributing forked coins takes quite a lot of effort and actually and even with Bitcoin Cash it was not our priority. Initially I was more like: "let it go, it's another shitcoin", but you cannot really neglect the fact it did gain some value, so finally we dwcided to distribute BCH to our users.

My initial statement is: if Bitcoin Gold is a stable fork, we will distribute Bitcoin Gold coins to our users, but it will not be our priority. If we do, we'll do it in a way similar to how we distributed Bitcoin Cash.

Cheers,
Ethan

sorry if i missed what happens on bitcoin cash in your site but i have a question, if you will distribute bitcoin gold, will you credit users too with balance in the rakeback system or only the balance and investments?

As far as I know people got Bitcoin cash for the amount they invested or the balance they had on that day. If you have rakeback then you better withdraw that rakeback to your balance.
You only get exp from people following you, depending on their wagered.  People you follow do not contribute exp to you, but you contribute to them.

I am getting a lot of questions about coins from future forks. Yes, we will distribute them to our users, we'll snapshot account balances (including investments) at the time of the fork. We'll set a reasonable threshold and we'll email people with the balances above the threshold and aks for a withdrawal address.

I hope the forks will work smoothly. More details will come as the situation develops.

Cheers,
Ethan

Fantastic news, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to close my investment to get coins from the fork. You've pulled through again Ethan.
trepxtz

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,
Ethan

Fantastic news, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to close my investment to get coins from the fork. You've pulled through again Ethan.

Would there be any disadvantage to divesting shortly before the fork and reinvesting soon afterwards? My understanding is that this site doesn't charge any divestment/investment fee. I'm confident that Ethan will come through but I'd think anybody with a large sum invested might be anxious about the possibility of missing out on the forked coins.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:52:08 AM

Would there be any disadvantage to divesting shortly before the fork and reinvesting soon afterwards? My understanding is that this site doesn't charge any divestment/investment fee. I'm confident that Ethan will come through but I'd think anybody with a large sum invested might be anxious about the possibility of missing out on the forked coins.

Well he just said that he'd credit investment balances at the time of the fork so I don't see why you'd do that. Also, there's no open/close fee on investments but if your investment is in profit since the last time commission was take on that investment, then closing it causes the last bit of commission to be taken, which would decrease your balance slightly
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Ethan

Surely, investments to YOLOdice or other sites are really a very wise decision. With the price going up like crazy, even if your investment didn't earn you btc, its value has gone up really fast.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

There is definitely no penalty for divesting/investing (no extra fees), so if you feel more comfortable doing so, please do. I will do everything I can to credit Bitcoin Gold to investors & balance holders.

It looks however that things might be a bit more difficult with Segwit2x fork, but we still have time to plan for it. It's still difficult to tell what would happen in November so I am not making any promises here. If Bitcoin forks into 2 independent "Bitcoins", I will try to credit both of the coins to you (well, one would still be Bitcoin, the other might be a separate coin"). If however the coins could not be easile separateble, things might be a bit more difficult. Let's see.

I am going on a short holiday (one week, mountain hiking!), I am still watching the situation. I'll try to make a public announcement regarding Bitcoin Gold this week so you know what to expect.

Cheers,
Ethan

Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,
Ethan

It is not a problem with the Yolodice team since they did it with Bitcoin Cash. They are also the first gambling site who did it and everyone just followed.
Hell, I didnt even thought about that and the other investors didnt care or just dont know it will also be part of the fork.
We dont need to worry even if a million forks happen.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:08:04 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,
Ethan

It is not a problem with the Yolodice team since they did it with Bitcoin Cash. They are also the first gambling site who did it and everyone just followed.
Hell, I didnt even thought about that and the other investors didnt care or just dont know it will also be part of the fork.
We dont need to worry even if a million forks happen.

I think with all these forks its becoming ridiculous. Basically will need to buy another 2TB harddrive just to be able to get the blockchains all synced up.

In my opinion that think the real winners of Bitcoin Cash were the ones who couldn't withdraw/sell right away. They waited and they ended up getting more for their Bitcoin Cash if they originally sold.

Bitcoin Gold I never really expect it to take off honestly. Seems like a pump and dump scam.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dimondimon

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:59:26 AM

Hi.I have a good script.I tested it for 1 month,every day.But it should paste in the browser console.Who can change him for the dice bot?Write me a personal message.

Пpивeт.У мeня ecть xopoший cкpипт.Я тecтиpoвaл eгo 1 мecяц,кaждый дeнь.Ho eгo нyжнo вcтaвлять в кoнcoль бpayзepa.Ктo мoжeт eгo пepeдeлaть для дaйc бoт?Пишитe мнe в личныe cooбщeниe.
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

Hi.I have a good script.I tested it for 1 month,every day.But it should paste in the browser console.Who can change him for the dice bot?Write me a personal message.

Пpивeт.У мeня ecть xopoший cкpипт.Я тecтиpoвaл eгo 1 мecяц,кaждый дeнь.Ho eгo нyжнo вcтaвлять в кoнcoль бpayзepa.Ктo мoжeт eгo пepeдeлaть для дaйc бoт?Пишитe мнe в личныe cooбщeниe.

Just pm me, i can make a dicebot script for it.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

Please do not advertize your scripts here.

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:28:38 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:28:13 PM by ethan_nx

Official statement regarding Bitcoin Gold fork
on 25th October

Bitcoin Gold is going to fork from Bitcoin on 2017-10-25. When this happens we'll take a snapshot of users' YOLOdice balances, including invested coins.

In maximum 7 days, if the Bitcoin Gold fork is stable, we'll start sending Bitcoin Gold coins to users that held balance at YOLOdice (above the threshold of 0.001 BTC) at the time the fork happened. It will be a manually-managed process, similar to the way we handled Bitcoin Cash distribution. We will outline the process later.

Our general principle is maximizing our users' profits.

If you'd rather handle your Bitcoin Gold coins yourself - you can withdraw your coins before the fork and deposit after the fork is complete.

Stay tuned! Remember - your profit is our priority!

Cheers,
Ethan and the YOLOdice Team

[added 2017-20-23 10:32 UTC] However full replay protection MUST be added to Bitcoin Gold code (it's not there yet) so that we can separate Bitcoin (original) coins from Bitcoin Gold coins. Otherwise we would have serious difficulties estimating user balances and handling Bitcoin Gold coins, which would make the whole operation pointless.

[added 2017-20-23 19:28 UTC] Bitcoin Gold seem to have far more issues than the lack of replay protection. See https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues. Critical components are still missing 8 hours prior to launch.

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

Amazing news, Ethan. Thank you again for pretty much doing the hard work for us. Looking forward to the (hopefully) free money.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:08:20 AM

Do you mean that you give us free money due to this fork? And we can get both coin? Bitcoin and bitcoin gold? And btw how about if on 25th and the rest we get more profit? Are you going to pay us exactly the same amount as that or only on 25th?
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

Do you mean that you give us free money due to this fork? And we can get both coin? Bitcoin and bitcoin gold? And btw how about if on 25th and the rest we get more profit? Are you going to pay us exactly the same amount as that or only on 25th?

I think Ethan made it pretty clear in his previous post that he is going to take a snapshot on 25th of all the balances. And he will distribute Bitcoin gold according.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

I think Ethan made it pretty clear in his previous post that he is going to take a snapshot on 25th of all the balances. And he will distribute Bitcoin gold according.

Ok then. So what is not clear is about the withdrawal, can we withdraw both coin? Bitcoin and bitcoin gold? And how does he distribute it? To our account on yolo or is there any bitcoin gold address? And how about if we withdraw our bitcoin within the 7 days?
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

Ok then. So what is not clear is about the withdrawal, can we withdraw both coin? Bitcoin and bitcoin gold? And how does he distribute it? To our account on yolo or is there any bitcoin gold address? And how about if we withdraw our bitcoin within the 7 days?
It will work the same as last time, most likely.  You'll be able to withdraw both coins, but you will not be able to bet with the Bitcoin Gold, only withdraw it, since YD is currently BTC betting only.  Last time this happened, people would just send Ethan a forked coin (Bitcoin Gold in this case) address and at his own pace he would send them the forked coins.

HOWEVER: As he clearly stated, distributing the Bitcoin Gold will not be an instantaneous process, because of the sheer number of accounts he has to handle with this.  If you want your Bitcoin Gold the exact day it comes out with 0 delay it's best to withdraw your coins and do it yourself.

If you withdraw your coins before the snapshot of your balance/investments happens, then you're on your own.  You will have to get the Bitcoin Gold yourself from your own addresses.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: