Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143290 times)
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

is this real?
Rakeback (new) — get up to 30% of house edge back,
Yeah it is for real. However your rakeback % depends upon your level you have. I am currently at level 12 and have 6% rakeback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

is this real?
Yeah it is for real. However your rakeback % depends upon your level you have. I am currently at level 12 and have 6% rakeback.
I am not sure how far the levels go on the site but 30% does seem like alot but that must be the maximum amount allowed to rakeback.

I am on to level 17 with only a 11% rakeback amount.
So it must be around level 40 to get to this maximum limit of rakeback amount outlined.
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

is this real?
I am not sure how far the levels go on the site but 30% does seem like alot but that must be the maximum amount allowed to rakeback.

I am on to level 17 with only a 11% rakeback amount.
So it must be around level 40 to get to this maximum limit of rakeback amount outlined.

i think need to be 36lvl to get 30% rb, but maybe im wrong Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
houseworx

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:52:19 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:00:02 AM by houseworx

there is possibility to get full explanation of level's in YOLO?

- I mean how much wager are need to get exact lvl
- and how much rakeback you will get on each lvl etc.
- and how work this "stars" after nicknames. what does it's shows, I think its not only wagared amount, but even total betcount and maybe even other stuff?!

Ethan maybe you have some kind of chart/sheet to share with people?!

thanks.

1 BTC wagered = 1 xp
Rakeback increases by 1% of house edge every level once you unlock it, I think.
The stars unlock at certain levels, but not every level.

yes 1btc wager = 1xp, that you can read in level section in site. and yes ofc stars unlocks at certains levels or when some "things" are done. you say nothing new, its not what im asking!

and how much exp you need to 30lvl? 30xp or 5000xp? or every second level x2? i mean, for lvl7 we need 1BTC wager, for 8lvl we need 2btc wager, for 9lvl we need how much? 3 or 4btc? and for 10lvl 4 or 8btc?

thats why im asking a "Table/sheet" or something, i want to know conditions for each level.

i simple want to know "X":
lvl 10 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 15 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 20 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 25 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 30 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 35 = X wagared and get X rakeback

at lvl 7 you get one bronze star
at lvl 9 you get two bronze stars
at lvl 11 you get three bronze stars
at lvl X you get one silver star (13?)
at lvl X you get two silver stars (15?)
at lvl X you get three silver stars (17?)
at lvl X you get one gold star star (19lvl?)

maybe for stars even need to be done some other criteria? like overall betcount or something?! like if you will made 10 million bets you get star or something.

thats what im asking and want to know!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
moooonu

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:51:43 AM

there is possibility to get full explanation of level's in YOLO?

- I mean how much wager are need to get exact lvl
- and how much rakeback you will get on each lvl etc.
- and how work this "stars" after nicknames. what does it's shows, I think its not only wagared amount, but even total betcount and maybe even other stuff?!

Ethan maybe you have some kind of chart/sheet to share with people?!

thanks.

1 BTC wagered = 1 xp
Rakeback increases by 1% of house edge every level once you unlock it, I think.
The stars unlock at certain levels, but not every level.

yes 1btc wager = 1xp, that you can read in level section in site. and yes ofc stars unlocks at certains levels or when some "things" are done. you say nothing new, its not what im asking!

and how much exp you need to 30lvl? 30xp or 5000xp? or every second level x2? i mean, for lvl7 we need 1BTC wager, for 8lvl we need 2btc wager, for 9lvl we need how much? 3 or 4btc? and for 10lvl 4 or 8btc?

thats why im asking a "Table/sheet" or something, i want to know conditions for each level.

i simple want to know "X":
lvl 10 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 15 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 20 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 25 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 30 = X wagered and get X rakeback
lvl 35 = X wagared and get X rakeback

at lvl 7 you get one bronze star
at lvl 9 you get two bronze stars
at lvl 11 you get three bronze stars
at lvl X you get one silver star
at lvl X you get two silver stars
at lvl X you get three silver stars
at lvl X you get one gold star star (i think 18 or 19lvl)

maybe for stars even need to be done some other criteria? like overall betcount or something?! like if you will made 10 million bets you get star or something.

thats what im asking and want to know!

For stars nothing's has to be done but just wager the required amount of btc for that level. As far as I can see the player with 952 btc wager have level 19. So maybe the player who wager above 1000btc or the require amount will reach level 20 and so the criteria goes on. But let's just wait for Ethan to post more details in the thread. As he is not that much active on weekends let just wait for the Monday.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:30 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:46:48 AM by Kiritsugu

Right now, the wagering requirements for each level/star aren't listed anywhere.  I work pretty closely with Ethan, but I still don't have them memorized.  If you really want them, he'd have to give you the specifics.

However, I think it would be a fruitless pursuit, as I've suggested to him a re-work of the level/XP system, and he seems inclined.  I can't make any promises yet, but a re-evaluation of XP/levels is likely, seeing as when we designed the level system back in January-ish, BTC was $600-800 and now it's $10,000-$12,000, so some different scaling is needed to balance things out.

Don't worry about it too much for now.  If the level system does get reworked, I will nag Ethan to supply a public listing of levels/exp requirements and maybe their rewards too.

But, as someone else has suggested, reaching 30% of the 1% House Edge as rakeback does take a substantial amount of wagered; it's not meant to be easy (it will still be a challenge even if we rework the levels).  Keep in mind, the 1% House Edge funds pretty much everything, so rakeback for players takes a sizeable chunk out of profits.  But, we're happy to have it as a feature for you guys to keep us #1 in your mind!!

If you have any more specific questions, hopefully Ethan can answer them here, or you can email him @ yolodice@zoho.com
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Hi everyone!

There are some important changes coming to the leveling system that will hopefully make the sistem independent of the crazy BTC/USD price.

Anyway, I pushed a few important changes today which may (or might not) affect your accounts:

1. You can get XP (eXperience Points) from the people that follow you. This is still true, but from now on followers that wagered 0.0001 BTC or less do not pass any XP. Earlier even players with nothing wagered passed minimal amounts of XP and we found users that were creating thousands of user accounts to take advantage of this fact.

2. I have reduced faucet amounts for the low-level accounts. The amounts were set when BTC/USD was way lower than it is now and we had to make these amounts a bit more reasonable again.

Cheers,
Ethan

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

Hi everyone!

There are some important changes coming to the leveling system that will hopefully make the sistem independent of the crazy BTC/USD price.

Anyway, I pushed a few important changes today which may (or might not) affect your accounts:

1. You can get XP (eXperience Points) from the people that follow you. This is still true, but from now on followers that wagered 0.0001 BTC or less do not pass any XP. Earlier even players with nothing wagered passed minimal amounts of XP and we found users that were creating thousands of user accounts to take advantage of this fact.

2. I have reduced faucet amounts for the low-level accounts. The amounts were set when BTC/USD was way lower than it is now and we had to make these amounts a bit more reasonable again.

Cheers,
Ethan

so,the actual amount of XP we had is not going to change? sometimes we don't see who is following us
at least I,frankly,was pretty oblivious to the fact that I had any followers at all,haha
as for the faucet size-all of the main dice sites have reduced the faucet and its pretty much unavoidable
since the price went four times up in a matter of three months

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:08:53 PM

Hi everyone!

Cheers,
Ethan

so,the actual amount of XP we had is not going to change? sometimes we don't see who is following us
at least I,frankly,was pretty oblivious to the fact that I had any followers at all,haha
as for the faucet size-all of the main dice sites have reduced the faucet and its pretty much unavoidable
since the price went four times up in a matter of three months
It's likely your total amount of XP will change. I lost a chunk when these changes were made.
moooonu

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:17 PM

Another big hit by an unknown YoloDice user. He hit max i.e. 80% of the total jackpot. Congrats to that guy and YoloDice is an awesome place to try your luck with so much features for users.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:02:34 AM

Ethan, once the Lightning Network has stable implementations out, will YD be supporting it? I think it's super important that we get as many services on board as possible, and everybody loves less fees.
Lionidas

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:08:58 AM

Agree with you there RGBKey! Grin

The fees are way to high.
When just on 0.001btc you are paying 0.00015btc in fees for batch and 0.0004btc for instant?

It is way too high to be still having these fees attached to a withdrawal.

Other sites are doing 8000 satoshi withdrawals and another site is doing no fees at all.

So something needs to be reviewed because people are not going to be wanting to do any withdrawals if the fees aren't lowered.
They will just claim the faucet and just keep it on site. Cheesy
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

When just on 0.001btc you are paying 0.00015btc in fees for batch and 0.0004btc for instant?

Other sites are doing 8000 satoshi withdrawals and another site is doing no fees at all.

So something needs to be reviewed because people are not going to be wanting to do any withdrawals if the fees aren't lowered.

I guess some sites are subsidizing the withdrawals. We are not. We try to pay minimum required network fee for the transaction to be included in the next block, and what we charge as a "flat withdrawal fee" is the average fee.

If any way to pay lower fees appears for BTC we'll look at this. Right now there is no Lightning Network, so it's hard to say if we'll support it or not. I guess we will, but I cannot promise that right now.

One thing for sure, we'll support other coins (likt LTC). With other coins the network fees are negligible so I guess it would somehow solve the problem for at least some players.

Cheers,
Ethan

houseworx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

40k and 15k are big fees? cmon, more sites have bigger fees than this.

and one more thing, YOLO has no "other site" for that all what they have, they can be even higher fees, because yolo are so great and easy to use Smiley

Lionidas

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:47:30 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:57:52 PM by Lionidas

I guess some sites are subsidizing the withdrawals. We are not. We try to pay minimum required network fee for the transaction to be included in the next block, and what we charge as a "flat withdrawal fee" is the average fee.

If any way to pay lower fees appears for BTC we'll look at this. Right now there is no Lightning Network, so it's hard to say if we'll support it or not. I guess we will, but I cannot promise that right now.

One thing for sure, we'll support other coins (likt LTC). With other coins the network fees are negligible so I guess it would somehow solve the problem for at least some players.

Cheers,
Ethan
OKay then Etahn_NX.
Good to hear this from you on this matter as it is getting way out of hand on the amount of fees that miners are requesting for just sending a small amount of btc such as my example below.

I just bought 0.00262btc on coinbase. That went okay and it is in my coinbase wallet.
Now I was about to send out this small amount of btc out to my other wallet so I can send it to my casino wallet.
Now this is where the problem lies.
It is asking for a fee of 0.0008btc just to send out this small amount which leaves me with 0.00182btc left.
That is over $13 just to send out at the current price.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

OKay then Etahn_NX.
Good to hear this from you on this matter as it is getting way out of hand on the amount of fees that miners are requesting for just sending a small amount of btc such as my example below.

I just bought 0.00262btc on coinbase. That went okay and it is in my coinbase wallet.
Now I was about to send out this small amount of btc out to my other wallet so I can send it to my casino wallet.
It is asking for a fee of 0.0008btc just to send out this small amount which leaves me with 0.00182btc left.

That's absolutely nothing that Ethan has control over. The entire Bitcoin network is super congested right now because of the incredibly high volume of transactions resulting from the crazy price increase. This is a result of the current lack of scaling on the Bitcoin network that is hoped to be solved with solutions like the Lightning Network.

Also, a warning: I've heard that exchanges like Coinbase in the past have banned user accounts for withdrawing directly to gambling sites. User beware.
Lionidas

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:57:49 AM

OKay then Etahn_NX.

That's absolutely nothing that Ethan has control over. The entire Bitcoin network is super congested right now because of the incredibly high volume of transactions resulting from the crazy price increase. This is a result of the current lack of scaling on the Bitcoin network that is hoped to be solved with solutions like the Lightning Network.

Also, a warning: I've heard that exchanges like Coinbase in the past have banned user accounts for withdrawing directly to gambling sites. User beware.
Dude, you think I don't know about all this that you have stated? It is obvious stuff you are saying. I've been around bitcoin for the past 4 years. I know about this. It is just for reference. Nothing more.

Read again my statement. I said I sent to another wallet then to my casino wallet.
I've known what coinbase is about and how they ban accounts.
It has been happened on another chat casino site I go to for a year now.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

I've had a very good experience with YOLOdice, both as a player and as an investor. The site runs really well, is very transparent, and has some unique features like logging in with a signed message instead of a password. Ethan, the owner, is very transparent and on top of things, especially forks in the blockchain. He has always kept us informed about forks, and distributed the forked coin instead of just keeping it like some other sites.

Lionidas

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

I've had a very good experience with YOLOdice, both as a player and as an investor. The site runs really well, is very transparent, and has some unique features like logging in with a signed message instead of a password. Ethan, the owner, is very transparent and on top of things, especially forks in the blockchain. He has always kept us informed about forks, and distributed the forked coin instead of just keeping it like some other sites.

This is true.
But someone won 15btc in the past 24 hours. User yo-yo from what one person was stating on chat earlier today.
So the investors profit have gone down because of this.

I always have liked the site and have said it is innovative in every aspect of what a dice site should be.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

I haven't played on YOLODICE.com yet, but if anyone could give me a good reason why I should, I am all ears. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: