Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143290 times)
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Also potential for Bitcoin atomic swaps letting people gamble with a larger number if they like (perhaps some "loss recovering" strategy), as well as some other benefits once LN is more developed.

Now we are waiting for new developments in Bitcoin. I am not sure if LN would instantly help everyone, but I hope it would bring some fresh air to the community.

BTW: The prize pool in our Litecoin Wagering Competition is now over 45 LTC.

Cheers,
Ethan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Now we are waiting for new developments in Bitcoin. I am not sure if LN would instantly help everyone, but I hope it would bring some fresh air to the community.

BTW: The prize pool in our Litecoin Wagering Competition is now over 45 LTC.

Cheers,
Ethan

It's completely up to users to adopt new software. Some people are already using LN on mainnet even though developers warn them that it's very possible to lose some funds (I've personally encountered a lot of bugs on testnet), but on the other hand we have stagnant services like Coinbase that don't even batch their transactions, which is a technique existing in Bitcoin from day 1, and don't use SegWit, all while crying that Bitcoin is dying. By common logic people would be leaving services like Coinbase for the ones with lower fees, but it seems like this is not happening.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

Hey guys, I'm now running an unofficial exchange bot until Ethan gets a real on-site version running, so that people have the option to change their currencies. The bot's id is 84859. It charges a 1% fee and is limited by the funds I've deposited into it, but it's very easy to use. Just tip the bot your coins of one type and it will tip you back coins of the other. If anything goes wrong, like it wouldn't be able to tip you the value in the new coin, or it couldn't get the price, or anything else, it will just return your money to you unchanged.

To see a short message with the current limits and rates (after the 1% fee), type !exchange.

To see a longer message detailing how the bot works, send it anything other than !exchange in a PM ("hey", "yo", etc.), or type any message containing "exchange" and "help" in _public.

If you guys have any problems with it, send me a PM on the site (my id is 21102).
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

Hey guys, I'm now running an unofficial exchange bot until Ethan gets a real on-site version running, so that people have the option to change their currencies. The bot's id is 84859. It charges a 1% fee and is limited by the funds I've deposited into it, but it's very easy to use. Just tip the bot your coins of one type and it will tip you back coins of the other. If anything goes wrong, like it wouldn't be able to tip you the value in the new coin, or it couldn't get the price, or anything else, it will just return your money to you unchanged.

To see a short message with the current limits and rates (after the 1% fee), type !exchange.

To see a longer message detailing how the bot works, send it anything other than !exchange in a PM ("hey", "yo", etc.), or type any message containing "exchange" and "help" in _public.

If you guys have any problems with it, send me a PM on the site (my id is 21102).

Congrats! Although we don't vouche for RGB-exchange, I am glad it's there. RGB runs a couple of YOLOdice-related projects, including an external bet validator (https://rgbkey.github.io/yolodice-verifier/#/) and a NodeJS API client (https://github.com/RGBKey/yolodice-api) and his other popular chat bot AM.

I have pushed a new update today and it should improve browser performance at least a bit. We ditched MathJax and replaced it with KaTeX (it's about displaying math equations on pages). There is also a small bonus and a new chat message syntax:

You can now embed any KaTeX-compatible math equation between ${ ... }$ tags (in a chat message) and it will be rendered as beautiful math. I know it has a limited use, but you know. I had to :-)

Cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

I have just pushed an update to the web app. It should feel much faster now.

There was an issue that caused the web page to slow-down after a while, hopefully it's solved now.

And yep, it seems to work.

Another news: yahoo(8130) dominated the competition by wagering over 675 LTC, but the prize pool is now almost 60 LTC, which means the prizes will likely be 3x higher than listed!!!!!

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

There was an issue that caused the web page to slow-down after a while, hopefully it's solved now.

Another news: yahoo(8130) dominated the competition by wagering over 675 LTC, but the prize pool is now almost 60 LTC, which means the prizes will likely be 3x higher than listed!!!!!
Somebody mentioned that earlier on the second or third day of the competition while it was already underway.
The prize pool being 3x higher would be only towards the first place winner or for all places in the competition that make it in the 20 slots available?
White-Grey-Black

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Somebody mentioned that earlier on the second or third day of the competition while it was already underway.
The prize pool being 3x higher would be only towards the first place winner or for all places in the competition that make it in the 20 slots available?

The prize pool is 20 LTC. HOWEVER if site profit goes above 20 LTC by the end of the competition, we'll add a bonus to each prize! E.g. if site profit reaches 30 LTC, we'll bump the prize pool to 30 LTC — all prizes would get a 50% bonus.(which means it will be for all winners , they will be getting 3x).
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

If the site profit stays above 20 (whatever it may be; 30, 50, 100, etc.), then any extra "bonus" is applied to all prizes, not just the first one.  So for example if site profit stays at 60 (where it's at now), that would mean each of the 20 prizes is multiplied by 3x.
CiderWaffles

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

would be nice if the list got extended down  Wink
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Another domination by yahoo in this kind of competition, I have seen him won many wagering contests. Unlucky him he is now at -17LTC on this contest but if the prize will be 3x higher so his prize will be 8*3 = 24LTC if no one overtake his position in the leaderboard. Means that he will still get 6-7LTC profit unless he will lose more LTC at the end of the competition.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

Some one who just joined up today won the jackpot for bitcoin at 50% of what was there with a 877,777 roll!
It was funny to see their reaction because they didn't know what occurred at first.
They asked "What just happened!?"
Everybody was saying congratulations a mile a minute.
They won 0.79btc from a 0.02btc wager.

So it was quite alot for them especially with doing only about 150 rolls. Grin
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Some one who just joined up today won the jackpot for bitcoin at 50% of what was there with a 877,777 roll!
It was funny to see their reaction because they didn't know what occurred at first.

a nice surprise to have,especially after only 150 rolls
wish I was that lucky,on the other hand he was betting 0.02 btc a pop so a well deserved win for a highroller!
litecoin jacpot,though,is much lower compared to the bitcoin one
maybe make a higher minimum for the ltc jackpots, 2 ltc=500$ 0.7 btc = 8.000$ or so

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

a nice surprise to have,especially after only 150 rolls
wish I was that lucky,on the other hand he was betting 0.02 btc a pop so a well deserved win for a highroller!
litecoin jacpot,though,is much lower compared to the bitcoin one
maybe make a higher minimum for the ltc jackpots, 2 ltc=500$ 0.7 btc = 8.000$ or so

The jackpot is progressive- it depends on the site's profit, and since LTC has only been around for a week, it's understandable it's still comparatively small.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

The jackpot is progressive- it depends on the site's profit, and since LTC has only been around for a week, it's understandable it's still comparatively small.

I think I'll bump the Litecoin jackpot after the current competition ends... meanwhile, the prize pool is over 66 LTC and keeps growing. This means that the prizes will likely be more than x3 than listed! https://yolodice.com/#bonus

Honestly, I did not expect the Litecoin game would launch so well! Thanks and good luck!

Cheers,
Ethan

houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Question for Ethan.

I want to know, why LTC betting speed is not equivalent to BTC speed, if we compare both coin to coin value?!

like sample:

if i bet on BTC 10satoshi i was getting ~5bets per second, if im bet 100+ satoshi i was get ~10 bets per second.

now with LTC, if i bet even 10 000 litoshi, i get only 4 bets per second...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

[...]

The site says:

> The share of jackpot you win is proportional to your bet amount:
>   percentage_of_jackpot_won = 100 * bet_amount * f
> where f = 100 for BTC

That means any bet of 0.01 BTC or more should win 100% of the jackpot. Why did this guy only get 50% of the jackpot if he bet 0.02 BTC?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

[...]

The site says:

> The share of jackpot you win is proportional to your bet amount:
>   percentage_of_jackpot_won = 100 * bet_amount * f
> where f = 100 for BTC

That means any bet of 0.01 BTC or more should win 100% of the jackpot. Why did this guy only get 50% of the jackpot if he bet 0.02 BTC?

Their wager wasn't 0.02 BTC, it was 0.005 and they were rolling on 5x. The bet ID was 820922286

Ethan, it seems that when a bet is looked up via the "Bet lookup" option, the app isn't making a read_seed call, but it does when you click on a bet in the watch bets or play tab, and it also works when clicked on as a reference in chat. I'm not getting any JS errors in the console when looking it up via bet lookup.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Why did this guy only get 50% of the jackpot if he bet 0.02 BTC?

Their wager wasn't 0.02 BTC, it was 0.005 and they were rolling on 5x. The bet ID was 820922286

Thanks. That makes a lot more sense.

So what happens when someone wins 100% of the jackpot? Does it start again at zero or does the site reset it to some non-zero amount?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Why did this guy only get 50% of the jackpot if he bet 0.02 BTC?

Thanks. That makes a lot more sense.

So what happens when someone wins 100% of the jackpot? Does it start again at zero or does the site reset it to some non-zero amount?

It starts at 0, site investors pay for jackpot hits
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:52 AM

I'm glad LTC was added in your site, I hope ETH and Doge coin will be added soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: