Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143290 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

If you are not aware what does ethan_nx means in your profile picture, Then Ethan_Nx is the actual owner of YOLOdice.

So Please edit your profile picture(remove Ethan_nx from it. it may mislead users).

Lol he never really knew shit about yolodice he's just trying his best to impress ethan and the campaign manager so that he get's chosen and also lied about visiting the site daily while he just made his account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Competition lol i don't see there is any perfect substitute for yolodice as primedice recently also screwed up big time and other sites do exist but i terms of support, contests , payment fees yolodice always wins

Seriously, without any doubt this site is really fascinating and attractive to play upon. I think you need to set your goals or you will go with the flow and lose all your money.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

If you are not aware what does ethan_nx means in your profile picture, Then Ethan_Nx is the actual owner of YOLOdice.

So Please edit your profile picture(remove Ethan_nx from it. it may mislead users).

Lol he never really knew shit about yolodice he's just trying his best to impress ethan and the campaign manager so that he get's chosen and also lied about visiting the site daily while he just made his account
Doing as much as he can to get selected into the campaign which may be appreciated though by ethan  Cheesy

I am also applied in that campaign for that few open slots if i get selected then I feel lucky to be in a long running campaign and wearing these signatures are like proud in this forum.But I think wearing the avatar is not compulsory in that campaign but still he is doing that extra effort but failed to crop owner name from his avatar.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Doing as much as he can to get selected into the campaign which may be appreciated though by ethan  Cheesy

I am also applied in that campaign for that few open slots if i get selected then I feel lucky to be in a long running campaign and wearing these signatures are like proud in this forum.But I think wearing the avatar is not compulsory in that campaign but still he is doing that extra effort but failed to crop owner name from his avatar.
thank you for reminding me of the avatar I used before, avatars are not needed but I am happy to be in this great campaign.
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Lol i doubt you made that it's just too good to be made by ethan

OK, here's the truth: I am using an image library. I found a cute cat and a pair of sunglasses. But I combined them myself to get the best looking cool-cat-in-sunglasses ever made :-)

The competition is rolling pretty slow, I guess people are waiting till the last moment to play - the last moments could be interesting! So far every time we ran a competition with these growing prize pools the pace increased dramatically towards the end.

Stay with us! Cheers,
Ethan

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

OK, here's the truth: I am using an image library. I found a cute cat and a pair of sunglasses. But I combined them myself to get the best looking cool-cat-in-sunglasses ever made :-)

The competition is rolling pretty slow, I guess people are waiting till the last moment to play - the last moments could be interesting! So far every time we ran a competition with these growing prize pools the pace increased dramatically towards the end.

Stay with us! Cheers,
Ethan

don't mind the haters, its a cool looking cat and a decent banner
implies that if you do not enter the competition you must be blind,haha
three competitions at once is what makes it look slow,but people are smart,waiting for an opportunity to get as close to +EV as possible,can't blame them for that

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Stay with us! Cheers,
Ethan

don't mind the haters, its a cool looking cat and a decent banner
implies that if you do not enter the competition you must be blind,haha
three competitions at once is what makes it look slow,but people are smart,waiting for an opportunity to get as close to +EV as possible,can't blame them for that

But you know that besides everyone can participate on all of their events but they can't really get into their leaderboard because you need to focus one just to get their big prize too instead of claiming only some of the small prize. This is not my type to do everything but not a single get achive, I prefer to win 1 prize but it is a good prize and of course it is really hard that is why you should not deversify your own bankroll to join every single exams
JL421

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Stay with us! Cheers,
Ethan

Damn so you still took someone's help indirectly and regarding the competition that's true it's actually good to wait because if you are number one from the first day it's hard to stay on the top till the contest will end i like the strat gamblers use nowadays to win
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Stay with us! Cheers,
Ethan

Competition is running pretty slow this time around. But the prize pools are rising really steady and I think I saw yesterday it was at 0.405btc for the total prize pool for first prize in btc. Which is almost double from what I remember at the start.
I wagered some but did not reach past the 17th place this time around.
The heavy bettors will make a run for the top ten with in the final hours of the competition just like the last couple of times you ran it.
There is until tomorrow to wager so to have those bets count towards it.
JL421

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

Stay with us! Cheers,
Ethan

Competition is running pretty slow this time around. But the prize pools are rising really steady and I think I saw yesterday it was at 0.405btc for the total prize pool for first prize in btc. Which is almost double from what I remember at the start.
I wagered some but did not reach past the 17th place this time around.
The heavy bettors will make a run for the top ten with in the final hours of the competition just like the last couple of times you ran it.
There is until tomorrow to wager so to have those bets count towards it.
Don't worry tomorrow when you see it will be more than a bitcoin all are just waiting for someone to make a move once that's done all sunshine
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

It's the final day of the competition, the prize pools are: 11 ETH, 30 LTC and 0.87 BTC. Ideed this is a bit slower than our previous competitions, but I hope to see some action before it finished. Most spots are EV+ right now.

8 hours left :-)

Cheers,
Ethan

JL421

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

It's the final day of the competition, the prize pools are: 11 ETH, 30 LTC and 0.87 BTC. Ideed this is a bit slower than our previous competitions, but I hope to see some action before it finished. Most spots are EV+ right now.

8 hours left :-)

Cheers,
Ethan
I might have to agree with you all i just saw the rankings and first place has just 23 bitcoin wagered it might sound high but comparing to older contest this is so less
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

The competition is over now, and indeed some players waited till the very last moment! Thanks to everyone, stay tuned for more competitions!

Cheers,
Ethan

JL421

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

The competition is over now, and indeed some players waited till the very last moment! Thanks to everyone, stay tuned for more competitions!

Cheers,
Ethan
Did the prize pool reduce for bitcoin it was 0.87 and now it is 0.65 when it ended what exactly happened?
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

Cheers,
Ethan
Did the prize pool reduce for bitcoin it was 0.87 and now it is 0.65 when it ended what exactly happened?
The prize pool for BTC was "0.40 BTC or 10% of site profits, whichever is greater", so someone probably won some bitcoin as the competition ended, reducing site profit and in turn reducing the prize.  If you read the rules it explains pretty clearly how the prize pools work.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:49:45 AM

Cheers,
Ethan
Did see someone with a win of 6 bitcoin on a single bet done sometime today.
The competition just ended and the bet was done before it was called completed by ethan on the site.
That was a really risky bet and it must of pissed off the ones in the competition.
But as the above user explained. It is in the rules of the wagering competition that the total prize pool is decided on the sites profit while it is still running.

JL421

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

Cheers,
Ethan
The competition just ended and the bet was done before it was called completed by ethan on the site.
That was a really risky bet and it must of pissed off the ones in the competition.
But as the above user explained. It is in the rules of the wagering competition that the total prize pool is decided on the sites profit while it is still running.
It was already answered by someone else and yes i saw the investment stat and someone did profit as it had reduced
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

Anything can happen at the last moment - everyone expects craziness. The competition ends when it says it does - and that is the site time (your bets are marked with this time). I wasn't sure on the exact second while I was playing so I ended up wagering much more BTC than necessary. Next time I know to calibrate my computer clock to the site time, to prevent this from happening again.

If only there was an option in auto-roller that let allowed you to stop at a specified time (so that you can set it to stop as soon as the bets don't count for the competition anymore).
JL421

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

Cheers,
Ethan
If only there was an option in auto-roller that let allowed you to stop at a specified time (so that you can set it to stop as soon as the bets don't count for the competition anymore).
This would be unnecessary right now the auto roller has all the essential features like stop profit, loss sometimes it might over do but that is too rare
Adding this feature might not be much useful , why don't you instead set number of bets assuming each bet takes 1 second you can set it accordingly 
YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

there is an option in dice-bot which would let you stop after a specific time. this would help you in some-way.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: