Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143282 times)
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

AM has been stable for a while now. While I'm not actively developing it anymore, if anybody has any feature requests, I'll gladly take a look at them.

I don't know do you like my ideas or not but still, I would like to suggest something.

!mintip it should say minimum tip amount for all currencies.
!minwd it should say minimum wd amounts for all currencies.
!wdfee it should get the dynamic fee data for all currencies and print them.

right now !last prints about the btc blockchain last block.
is it possible to add something like..

!last ltc - prints about ltc last block.
!mempool ltc - prints about ltc mempool size.

Thanks.

The first three wouldn't be something to add to AM because they're things that are easy to find just on the site.

The last couple won't be added because I don't run a LTC node on my machine and don't have any plans to.

The last ones are fine ideas though, just not something I'm going to add.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JDok

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

AM has been stable for a while now. While I'm not actively developing it anymore, if anybody has any feature requests, I'll gladly take a look at them.

A command to query rates for all by yolo supported coins (and maybe $) at once.
something like

!btc 0.01 =>
  0.5 LTC -> 0.1 ETH -> 70$
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

Hi,

we had a small issue with ETH deposits over the weekend - a single transaction was throwing an exception in our code and this prevented all subsequent blocks from being parsed correctly.

When you read it I bet all the deposits should be parsed already.

Cheers,
Ethan

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:02:21 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 02:28:14 AM by Kiritsugu

Our newest competition has just started, and it's a fresh idea myself and Ethan have been thinking on for a while!  We hope you like it, and good luck!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544542.0
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

Our newest competition has just started, and it's a fresh idea myself and Ethan have been thinking on for a while!  We hope you like it, and good luck!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544542.0

Fixed link with proper link (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544542.0)

You linked to this thread.
Fixed, thanks!!
slarsum

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Will you consider adding dogecoin on your site?

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Will you consider adding dogecoin on your site?
Hi there, this has already been discussed on the past, and if I remember correctly Ethan didn't have much of an interest in adding DOGE.  Anything can happen, but I really wouldn't consider it to be likely.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

Seems to be an issue with most ETH operations currently. Betting, exchanging, tipping, etc.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
Merited by RGBKey (1)

Seems to be an issue with most ETH operations currently. Betting, exchanging, tipping, etc.

It's fixed now. ETH is the most difficult coin I've been working with, mostly in terms of node reliability. No coins are lost, and we are implementing workaraounds for most of the quirks, so ETH support at YD is getting better, but still it's tricky.

Anyway, I am sorry about the issue (and all other ETH issues), things should be good now.

Cheers!
Ethan

Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the site? It just says connecting and then please contact us

Nope, it's probably on your end; for me it's working fine.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

so its been days and no response so  i am going to post here about what has happened to me on this site, i suggest  you stay clear from it.

in one week i got my balance up to 0.62  BTC

June 23rd, i start just getting unlucky as hell,   and drop 0.37 +   Not a complaint from me or crying scam.  its gambling and i was up so no biggie

so June 24th i'm gambling along on this site, switching from manual to auto rolling.    and i have alternated using the dicebot.  which is acceptable  to use.

well again bad luck  on my side...  so im autorolling and  i got wrecked,   bets stopped because i exceeded balance.

so im like crap , i walk over to another PC and tip myself.  I walk back and my balance is GONE!  all in like 31 seconds

https://prnt.sc/jyytui

https://prnt.sc/jyyuay

https://prnt.sc/jyyuj8

so, first i explain the situation cause i did NOT want them think i was trying to scam.

made it very clear that hey no way i could have calculated what the next bet would be and try a manual roll with that amount and then lose it and blame the site.

from the screen grabs you can see there was 31 seconds delay.

I know from dealing with other sites they ALWAYS  blame the gambler.  so i wanted that out of the way.

next he says oh you did it on the bot and it is the bots fault.  I am not trying to call anyone a liar  but they gave me NO  proof that it was a bot other than he had server logs and that can be made up anyways let's be honest here.

then they do site upgrades after i report this bug,  again can i prove they also were doing this to fix that bug no.

they claim the bot kept trying to roll, and when it got a balance it rolled again 31 seconds later.   first of i am 100% i was not using a bot cause i remember the red writing under the roll saying that  amount was exceeded.

If the bot stopped as it does, or even on the site if you exceed the amount.  and it stops.  either way it stops it should NEVER  roll again 31 seconds later with the next bet in sequence. 

on that roll i lost over 0.11 BTC  and im not mathematician  but i had about 0.07 still in when i tipped myself  0.192  BTC.   the bet that stopped was at 0.05 and it could NOT bet again, so i am sure someone could do the math on that.

after he said oh the bot kept rolling, and thought was odd.  that was it...  never another email about any sort of resolution or nothing.  its been 3 days nothing even after  a few more cordial emails asking what is the outcome or resolution.  but nothing no emails  just ignored

this is not  a sore loser cause again i lost 0.37+  the day b4 without any complaints.  this is a site bug.

if it can send a trigger to stop betting cause your balances has been exceeded,  then it can also be sure it does NOT  roll onto the next number in sequence which is a HUGE amount like what happened to me.

anyone that has ever used dicebot, which i was not at the time and told them right off the bat.   first of all because if i was i would have said so since it is not against the TOS, i was trying to report a bug and being helpful.  But diecbot  stops when balance has been exceeded.  you have to manually click it to start again.  and it DOES NOT  bet the next time with the next bet in sequence but  the starting base bet you set it at.

what upsets me more than losing that bet that never should have been made,  the lack of response for a resolution is what really made it worse. This is a bug, no person expects to walk away after being wrecked, to deposit more funds and bets are trying to be placed over and over until there is a balance.

Its a Bug that is rare and prob never thought possible,  and almost impossible to recreate.    someone can LOSE a ton of money and they do not care to address it.   

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

so its been days and no response so  i am going to post here about what has happened to me on this site, i suggest  you stay clear from it.

in one week i got my balance up to 0.62  BTC

June 23rd, i start just getting unlucky as hell,   and drop 0.37 +   Not a complaint from me or crying scam.  its gambling and i was up so no biggie

so June 24th i'm gambling along on this site, switching from manual to auto rolling.    and i have alternated using the dicebot.  which is acceptable  to use.

well again bad luck  on my side...  so im autorolling and  i got wrecked,   bets stopped because i exceeded balance.

so im like crap , i walk over to another PC and tip myself.  I walk back and my balance is GONE!  all in like 31 seconds

https://prnt.sc/jyytui

https://prnt.sc/jyyuay

https://prnt.sc/jyyuj8

so, first i explain the situation cause i did NOT want them think i was trying to scam.

made it very clear that hey no way i could have calculated what the next bet would be and try a manual roll with that amount and then lose it and blame the site.

from the screen grabs you can see there was 31 seconds delay.

I know from dealing with other sites they ALWAYS  blame the gambler.  so i wanted that out of the way.

next he says oh you did it on the bot and it is the bots fault.  I am not trying to call anyone a liar  but they gave me NO  proof that it was a bot other than he had server logs and that can be made up anyways let's be honest here.

then they do site upgrades after i report this bug,  again can i prove they also were doing this to fix that bug no.

they claim the bot kept trying to roll, and when it got a balance it rolled again 31 seconds later.   first of i am 100% i was not using a bot cause i remember the red writing under the roll saying that  amount was exceeded.

If the bot stopped as it does, or even on the site if you exceed the amount.  and it stops.  either way it stops it should NEVER  roll again 31 seconds later with the next bet in sequence. 

on that roll i lost over 0.11 BTC  and im not mathematician  but i had about 0.07 still in when i tipped myself  0.192  BTC.   the bet that stopped was at 0.05 and it could NOT bet again, so i am sure someone could do the math on that.

after he said oh the bot kept rolling, and thought was odd.  that was it...  never another email about any sort of resolution or nothing.  its been 3 days nothing even after  a few more cordial emails asking what is the outcome or resolution.  but nothing no emails  just ignored

this is not  a sore loser cause again i lost 0.37+  the day b4 without any complaints.  this is a site bug.

if it can send a trigger to stop betting cause your balances has been exceeded,  then it can also be sure it does NOT  roll onto the next number in sequence which is a HUGE amount like what happened to me.

anyone that has ever used dicebot, which i was not at the time and told them right off the bat.   first of all because if i was i would have said so since it is not against the TOS, i was trying to report a bug and being helpful.  But diecbot  stops when balance has been exceeded.  you have to manually click it to start again.  and it DOES NOT  bet the next time with the next bet in sequence but  the starting base bet you set it at.

what upsets me more than losing that bet that never should have been made,  the lack of response for a resolution is what really made it worse. This is a bug, no person expects to walk away after being wrecked, to deposit more funds and bets are trying to be placed over and over until there is a balance.

Its a Bug that is rare and prob never thought possible,  and almost impossible to recreate.    someone can LOSE a ton of money and they do not care to address it.   

"so its been days and no response"

Is a blatant lie, I already talked to Ethan several days ago, and he says he responded to you several times (he also happens to be on vacation this week).  Just because he gave you an answer you don't like does not mean they did not answer.  Not only that but you yourself state that he "said" certain things, which means you did indeed get a response.

Secondly, it is literally impossible for the YD servers to make bets on their own.  It must receive a command from either a user-end (like mobile or a PC web page), a betting bot, or the API.  When I spoke to Ethan about this (if I remember correctly), he had said you were also using the API to bet, and had at least two instances of YOLOdice opened.  It is very possible that you ran a script/bot that would have continued the betting after receiving a tip to top up the balance again.  All placed bets come from the user's end, nothing can start/stop/change on its own.

Also statements like "but they gave me NO  proof that it was a bot other than he had server logs and that can be made up anyways let's be honest here" just make you look dumb.  What kind of proof are you expecting, if not server logs?  If it was this supposed bug you're so desperately trying to "help" with, then server logs would show that it's exactly not a bug.

Where's the "proof" that you didn't walk back to your first computer in that 31 seconds and place the bet yourself?

"lack of response for a resolution is what really made it worse"

I'd also like to repeat that Ethan did indeed respond to you at least once, as you said yourself in your post; just because you are unhappy with a resolution/answer doesn't mean you didn't get one.  There was no bug, because YD can't place bets on its own, plain and simple.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

first off i did not lie, i only told the facts of what happened and your calling me a liar and dumb.

i never said he did not respond, i said he had  BUT it had been several days since his last email.   
https://prnt.sc/k122gi

so that makes me a liar??

this was his last email
https://prnt.sc/k12217

he did not say anything like, well  too  bad go away or nothing.    that is no resolution to me asking what he was going to do. i asked would he refund me in anyway or anything...  he never really answers.   10 ppl will read his email and some will think that was a get FN lost response some wont.  i was waiting  for more info  on why he thought it "was strange indeed"

i sent him the pics of both  pc's running,  one with one account and one with another.  and  it shows the accounts name in the pics

so your saying that i can run across the room,   copy paste the last bet amount,  multiply it.   tip myself from another pc,  then run across the room to try and place that bet all in under 31 seconds?

come on man, seriously?   

i said I know at that time i was betting on the site, he said no you were using the bot.   his proof i was playing on the bot was his server logs.   

server logs can be created/edited you name it,it is a text file.    the screen shots i sent show the times of best etc to even look up, so mine can NOT be altered or made up in any way.     and again i was cordial and said well i do NOT want to call someone a liar but i am 100% sure i was betting on the site.

Now i did NOT ask or say i wanted my money back in this thread i am letting the public know that something is  strange and in fact he even states that in his email above "That's strange indeed"

you bashed me, and basically called me some superman scammer that can  make all these calculations and try and pull a bet out of a hat.  who and why in the hell would i try to do that with so much BTC ,  no one is gonna by that .

i said  once the bet is stopped for exceeded balance it should NOT  be keep trying to roll, that is a bug.

ppl can lose a LOT of BTC on this,  i got up and walked away and came back and sat down .11 + lighter in the pocket and i want ppl aware of what could happen to them so be careful.

your response and quick to jump out and bash someone makes you look a bit bad.

i lost about  0.5 +   BTC to you in 2 days.   is that how you treat customers who spend that much money with you?

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

"i lost about  0.5 +   BTC to you in 2 days.   is that how you treat customers who spend that much money with you?"

You didn't lose anything to me.  I don't own the site, nor do I have any coins invested in it.  I'm just a Mod, pointing out that A) you did get an answer to your ticket B) Ethan is currently on vacation C) You were provided proof from the owner that the error was on your end and yet you're refusing to believe it anyway and come here in this thread trying to scare people away from YOLOdice saying they'll lose their coins.  Ethan said explicitly in the email you screenshotted that the betting commands came from your end or whatever script/bot you were using.  He didn't say "That's strange indeed" because he was agreeing with you, he said it because it's strange a bot/script would be programmed to try and continually bet like that.

I'm not gonna argue here anymore, I asked Ethan to respond here when he comes online again, so it's likely he'll prove you wrong yet again, and you'll deny it anyway.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 07:44:57 PM by ethan_nx

Hi,

I can see a lot of assumptions and false statements. Let's clear this out:

1. You claimed your "delayed bets" came from the on-site autobetter. Not true, since we have detailed logs of the bets being placed via API. Through your emails to me you did not even mention using Dicebot with YOLOdice. I had to point this out for you, only then you changed your story, which in the beginning not only did not mention Dicebot being used, but you clearly blamed the on-site autobetter for resuming bets on it's own.

2. I analyzed requests made by your script and tried to explain them in our email conversation. I have no idea why Dicebot (or any other script you had) tried to make several requests to YD trying to place bets, but that's what it was.

3. I can only see the requests coming and bets being placed. I cannot be responsible for any requests made either through human error, or software error, especially when it's 3rd party software. I think that's pretty obvious and I don't think any other site would do otherwise.

4. I am not accusing anyone of lying. Simply enough with the data I have I cannot determine what happened on your end. It could be software glitch, network error or human error, or any of the above combined. Maybe Dicebot (or any other script you've been using) does not work well when you try to place bets over web/api at the same time. Maybe you accidentally started it? Obviously your story is missing something.

5. The only explanation that comes to my mind is that your Dicebot got out of control. Since you admitted you've been alternating on-site playing and Dicebot, there was something you did not fully control.

next he says oh you did it on the bot and it is the bots fault.  I am not trying to call anyone a liar  but they gave me NO  proof that it was a bot other than he had server logs and that can be made up anyways let's be honest here.

then they do site upgrades after i report this bug,  again can i prove they also were doing this to fix that bug no.

As I said, I have server logs that clearly say bets were placed via API. The part about the upgrade - simply not true.

The case is closed, there is not much more I can do.

The delays in my email communication was because I've been camping with my family. Although I tried to deal with urgent cases every day, I might have not been super-prompt to answer every email on-time.

Cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Anyway, it's the last day to win in our competition! 10 ETH (or more) is up for grabs! https://yolodice.com/#bonus

Take care and cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

The competition is over - thanks to all participants! The final prize pool was 12.18437218 ETH, so there was a little bonus followed but last-minute action.

Definitely stay tuned for more competitions!

Cheers and thanks,
Ethan

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

At this point no matter what Ethan says or proves or shows you, you'll just deny it - because you are an idiot and a troll.  You've changed your story several times now, first saying it's a bug and you want to "help", then we're out to cheat you, then YD is fishy, then server seeds are manipulated (which is not possible, anyone who knows how Provably Fair works knows this - obviously you don't), etc.

Dude nobody gives a shit that you won 0.50 btc or whatever, you are far from record-holding on YD, and it does not legitimize your false claims.  People have wagered (https://i.imgur.com/65UaMwF.png) and won far more than you have (https://i.imgur.com/KWhtvYj.png) without any issues, and many programmers (along with other dice site owners) have been over the site's code and played here and found 0 issues.  They're just numbers.  The fact remains that you still have absolutely 0 verifiable proof.

As for the "new web version" screenshot - that proves nothing.  Chances are it was on the day Ethan started the competition (which happens every time we start a competition) because he has to update the info on the Bonus page to reflect competition results.

If you're going to deny whatever anyone tells you then why even ask for proof that you're wrong?  To make yourself look silly?  It's called gambling - you can't win every time.  I have far more wagered and losses than your accounts (https://i.imgur.com/eY7TbFv.png) and I'm not in here making up a bunch of bullshit.

Even if you don't like YD anymore as per your claims - then don't play here.  You're welcome to play wherever else you like.  I won't be answering anymore of your posts, I'll just be reporting them as spam.

Every so often there's a person that comes along and tries to make up whatever claims and cry scam because they lost a few coins - and yet they never have any proof (you).  It happens with every dice site on occasion, because people think that with enough crying they'll achieve something - let me give you a spoiler; they don't.
YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 04:10:14 AM by YOLO_LIFE

Every so often there's a person that comes along and tries to make up whatever claims and cry scam because they lost a few coins - and yet they never have any proof (you).  It happens with every dice site on occasion, because people think that with enough crying they'll achieve something - let me give you a spoiler; they don't.

what are you talking about?  i showed screenshots with timestamps of what happened, what more proof can i give?

i even sent  ethan a picture of the room i was in  to show him  how i tipped from one PC to the other.

prove my claims wrong...  or explain how that could happen with some sort of  proof if it.  cause if you can not replicate then who is  assuming  what and or  making false claims? cause all i  have seen is oh it could be this or that,  so no idea what your saying i am denying.    show me something on how this was possible

if it cant be replicated then it is a B U G !!

i posted SEVERAL  screenshots as proof,  do you actually read what i have posted?

Hi amGigolo, I have read your whole story. I had some doubts.
What would you do just in case if you won that bet?
a.) you will send back to the site.
b.) you will keep it with you.
c.) none of the above. (you can make your own option Tongue)

BUG: I have played using YOLOdice auto player never ever faced such things and also a few hours back I have tested YD auto-player with the below settings
Total balance: 0.003 ltc
Bet Amount:    0.00017 ltc
How many bets : Ulimited
stop when won: blank
stop when lost : blank
chance : 3%
settings: {"roll_range":"lo","on_start":"a=0.00017;c=3"}
for the above settings after  17 bets
Bets: 17 (0/17)Profit: −0.00289000LTC
So I got this message
Bet amount is higher than balance.

later from the same room with the same pc from another browser, I have tipped 0.003 ltc to my main account.

This way I have achieved your situation and my auto-player haven't start by itself and unless I explicitly click on the start button.

This proves there is nothing wrong with YOLOdice auto-player.

BUG: once again whenever you say there is some bug it should also happen for others as well. not just only for you. otherwise, it won't be called as a bug.

(no sarcasm/troll)I have seen and heard so many times like players saying their cats/rats clicking game buttons and losing/winning coins.
This way I'm kinda thinking maybe your pets might click your game BUTTons.(no sarcasm/troll)

And also the conclusion what I have understood from the above Ethan statements is he's no-way responsible for the whatever automated thing happened by the third-party bot. And also its true how come he would be responsible for that?
sometimes bots really misbehave because of some bad input parameters. it is always highly recommended to test your bot settings with low-value coins example: doge,ltc.

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

This:

as far as that screenshot goes, he said that no updates happened after i reported the bug,  there was a update.  all i said there was a update and i proved it.  and i said originally i can not prove that the update was for the bug, just stated facts there was one.

And this a few days back:

The two statements contradict each other obviously. Or fix the punctuation/grammar in this last sentence, because honestly I took it as a badly expressed statement that you CAN prove this update was to fix a bug.

To summary my POV:

1. All bets were created via valid requests to the server.
2. The last bets from amGigolo's series have been created via API calls, not through the browser.
3. I can see no reason for a refund since I can find absolutely no evidence of any bug.

Additional info:
4. The update in the screenshot was for the web client to handle the new competition. There was a server code update, competition related too.
5. No, I am not manipulating server seeds obviously. It's not even possible. That's why we have the Provably Fair paradigm in the first place.

Please keep this ANN thread on-topic. amGigolo: if you want to elaborate on your case more, please start a new topic. It will be easier for others to follow.

Cheers,
Ethan

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: