Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143282 times)
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:14:00 PM
Merited by RGBKey (1)

We just made all necessary preparations for the Ethereum Constantinople upgrade.

1. YOLOdice will follow the new, upgraded chain.
2. Just to make deposits a bit safer we have just increased number of required confirmations. We'll return to previous settings once the upgrade proves stable.
3. All operations will continue as normal.

Happy Block #7080000!

Cheers,
Ethan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:41:18 PM

Unfortunately the long-awaited Ethereum Constantinople upgrade has been postponed. No worries, we are following the latest developments.

Today we've upgraded our Ethereum wallet/node software to the one that cancels the Constantinople upgrade. There will be no interruption in how ETH is being handled at YD.

The required numbers of confirmations are back to old values for ETH deposits too.

I hope the Ethereum devs can solve their issues and move forward with their platform. Good luck guys!

Cheers,
Ethan

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

I did experiment in the past, putting my money in some of the dice sites but I got bored of waiting because it does not grow based on my expectations, there are days that my investment will decrease and some days it's up, so I realize that those who are benefited with bankroll investment are only those who have a decent capital. What I did afterward is I gamble some of my money and the bought some altcoins and the decision with buying altcoins was more profitable compared to investment, I don't know now because the market is bearish.

It still depends on the site that you put on your money on, in this case if you put money on yolodice which has really good traffic, you will much probably get the roi faster than other site around. And actually you can't compare altcoin with gambling investment because both of these thing has so much difference, the real thing that you can see is altcoin can suddenly be bullish and surge for many times mean while investment is still depends on the wagered and distribution on how much you put on the investment

On yolodice actually, I'm barely in profit at the moment. And not in profit at all since the last investment I started so it's not just the site and the traffic, it still depends on luck.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:25:04 PM

Are there any plans to allow ETH investments?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2282

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:58:31 AM

The new promotions will be interesting to watch.
I wanted to ask, while on the bankroll thing, if you get a percentage bankroll figure that remains fixed, if a lot of the bankroll gets pulled out, does the amount you have go down quite significantly?

A leverage of 1 means youre risking 1/10th of the people on a leverage of 10 I don't think that's a big deal at all because leverage is just the amount of risk you're taking.
How the fuck is not a big deal if your profits are halved.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:27:18 AM

I wanted to ask, while on the bankroll thing, if you get a percentage bankroll figure that remains fixed, if a lot of the bankroll gets pulled out, does the amount you have go down quite significantly?

A leverage of 1 means youre risking 1/10th of the people on a leverage of 10 I don't think that's a big deal at all because leverage is just the amount of risk you're taking.

Well, they are divided by 10. I don't like this high leverage at all, but I'm just using it as the rest of investors. Otherwise the expected return is just too small to justify the risk. In my opinion, the maximum allowed leverage should slowly decrease as more people invest.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:05:57 AM

Are there any plans to allow ETH investments?

Nope, ETH is the only bankroll we want to keep private at the moment. All the other: BTC, LTC and DOGE are open for investments.

The recent BTC profits have been pretty poor, but investments in dice sites are always long-term. There were days were players would lose 100 btc in a few days. If you look at long-term graphs, the trend is always positive. BTC profits have the largest variation of all coins because of high-rollers that can afford risking tens of bitcoins. LTC profits on the other hand look much more predictable - there are more players playing with "medium" funds.

Anyway, it's the game of luck. Even though the statistics support the investors, you cannot take the variance out of equation. My BTC investments shrank too, but I try to look long-term.

Cheers,
Ethan

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:58:44 AM

Well, they are divided by 10. I don't like this high leverage at all, but I'm just using it as the rest of investors. Otherwise the expected return is just too small to justify the risk. In my opinion, the maximum allowed leverage should slowly decrease as more people invest.

It has decreased, it's technically at 5 Grin.

Anyway it doesn't really matter because its really just a number. Its ,10x of someoonw with 1x still though.

@ethan, maybe now is a good idea to invest in the bankroll also as we look to be due a correction. I haven't pulled any funds out anyway. It wasn't much of a loss...
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:03:54 PM

@ethan, maybe now is a good idea to invest in the bankroll also as we look to be due a correction. I haven't pulled any funds out anyway. It wasn't much of a loss...

What do you mean? Yesterday I was able to open investments in all 3 currencies at 1:10.

About the second point, that's gambler's fallacy. However, expected returns are actually higher if wagered is expected to stay at least the same, as now the bankroll is smaller.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:10:30 PM

What do you mean? Yesterday I was able to open investments in all 3 currencies at 1:10.

About the second point, that's gambler's fallacy. However, expected returns are actually higher if wagered is expected to stay at least the same, as now the bankroll is smaller.

Everything's capped at 2.5% though of the house bankroll for max profit determination.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:19:54 PM

When you click the 'Display closed investments' check box on the Investment page, it doesn't add up the ROI for all your investments for the totals at the bottom. Is it possible to make it show total ROIS so that you can see for all past and present investments?
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:11:57 PM

It's not straightforward when calculating ROI for all closed investments. It's quite easy for open ones: you just take all currently invested funds, take their profit and calculate the ratio

sum(profit)/sum(initially_invested)

For closed investments... imagine this:

Scenario A
1. you invest 1 BTC. The investment earns 0.1 BTC
2. you close the investment
3. you open a new investment using your 1.1 BTC, the investment earns  0.11 BTC
4. you close this investment and take 1.21 BTC out

This way you had 2 investments. Now each of the investments had ROI of 10%. But if you sum the investments' profits (0.1 BTC + 0.11 BTC) and initial amounts (1 BTC + 1.1 BTC) you get

ROI = 0.21 / 2.1 = 0.1 = 10%

Fine. But is it your real ROI over time? Consider this, a very similar situation:

Scenario B:
1. you invest 1 BTC. The investment earns 0.1 BTC
2. you DON'T close this investment this time
3. the investment earns 0.11 BTC.
4. now you close it.

Now the initial investment was 1 BTC, the profit was 0.21 BTC, so

ROI = 0.21 / 1.0 = 0.21 = 21%

Which is your REAL ROI. You invested 1 BTC and earned 0.21. The problem is that if you look at Scenario A your real ROI should also be 21% - you also invested 1 BTC and earned 0.21 BTC. The only difference is that in Scenario A you close and re-open the investment, which changes the naively-calculated ROI.

See where the problem is? When you close and re-open investments with the same funds, ROI is not a good indication any more. At least not the way we calculate it.

I was thinking about calculating ROIs and weighting the results by the time the investments were opened, but I did not come to any reasonable conclusion.

If you have any ideas how to solve it, I'd be glad to add ROI to the calculations.

A quick remedy to estimate your all-time ROI: you can still look at Total Profits for a given coin and estimate your ROI knowing how much you really deposited in YD bankroll. If I know I deposited 60 BTC a year ago and my Total Profits reads 20 BTC, then ROI is ~33%.

Cheers,
Ethan

kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:45:37 PM

Oh yeah, you're right. It would be hard to track your original investment when closing and reopening invesments. Calculating manually based on total profits using your known investment amount seems like the easiest option to calculate all time ROI for now.

I suppose you could possibly do something where you subtract the previous investment returns from the next investment amount to try and track the original investment amount:

For Scenario A

(1 BTC + (1.1 BTC  - 0.1 BTC  ) ) / 2 = 1 BTC invested

Not sure how complex that would get or if it is worth doing, but it could potentially work.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:12:51 PM

You are right, but things get ugly if people have multiple investments (with overlapping "open" period) and you cannot track which funds go where. At least not in an easy way :-(

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:06:26 AM

I just love this site, I made more profit from Investment here instead of gambling! 😂

You will get a good profit on any gambling site if there are enough traffic, this can't be doubted anymore. There is no need to rush everything here, just some believe on every site that you are investing its more than enough. It will get you some benefits as well. As you can see YD is always successful with their investment, either when there is a competition or when it is not. Some big winning like this do not ruin their bankroll into pieces
If you research well and willing to wait for much longer time, investment inside the house will always be a passive investment for people who knows where to place their money, well known site who offers such investment in the long run will bring positive outcome, only those who don't have patience and being so doubtful will ruin this type of investment so make sure you are always prepare and and aiming for much longer term.

Actually it does not really mean about the doubt or not, what really matter is about the traffic and how well they manage the site, or may be about their support team as well. There is so many factors about people want to do into this investment, if in the end they can outcome this, I would say that everything is already complete and your investment will keep on raising as well
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:35:31 AM

I have a lot of dogecoin in my wallet right now. I decided to play this coin to Yolodice.com and I hope it will grow. I hope there is a lot of coin that Yolodice will be accepted like 10 more option coin deposit and withdraw . Because player sometimed they wsnt to use their coin that they have because they are sometimed lazy to convert it to bitcoin or to other coin.
MarinaMarine

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:17:26 AM

Sir, I wrote to you in the mail but not who is not responsible for the ban for me Huhhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7Vj8Ab9ig
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:53:14 AM

I just love this site, I made more profit from Investment here instead of gambling! 😂

You will get a good profit on any gambling site if there are enough traffic, this can't be doubted anymore. There is no need to rush everything here, just some believe on every site that you are investing its more than enough. It will get you some benefits as well. As you can see YD is always successful with their investment, either when there is a competition or when it is not. Some big winning like this do not ruin their bankroll into pieces
If you research well and willing to wait for much longer time, investment inside the house will always be a passive investment for people who knows where to place their money, well known site who offers such investment in the long run will bring positive outcome, only those who don't have patience and being so doubtful will ruin this type of investment so make sure you are always prepare and and aiming for much longer term.

Actually it does not really mean about the doubt or not, what really matter is about the traffic and how well they manage the site, or may be about their support team as well. There is so many factors about people want to do into this investment, if in the end they can outcome this, I would say that everything is already complete and your investment will keep on raising as well
Our knowladge about a chosen investment place is the most important. Someone must know the site developer has credibility or not and many of the smallest things must be considered. About choosing for the long term or short term, every investor must understand, they will choose the long term when the place he chooses has high trust by many people.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:02:10 AM

Our knowladge about a chosen investment place is the most important. Someone must know the site developer has credibility or not and many of the smallest things must be considered. About choosing for the long term or short term, every investor must understand, they will choose the long term when the place he chooses has high trust by many people.
Precisely. knowing all the aspects of your investment will give you much safer journey, if you will do your homework you will be able to determine which investment platform will bring you a  good passive company, and yes, you are correct about looking for real business that already have many positive feedback and already gained trust from the community, the forum itself can be a good source and use as a basis.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1871

dice9.win

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

You didn't write anything offensive about the site but you talked back to the moderator it's shown in your recorded video at 0:40. You could've just moved on after that but you insist on answering back which can look offensive from a mods perspective. If you shared your opinion on a different channel like #insult maybe you could've avoided the ban.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: