Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:28:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] eGaaS bounty  (Read 41493 times)
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:17:08 AM

I'd strongly suggest to avoid sending them even a penny for second ICO round as they collected your money easily they will take more money with the promises of a successful launch and listing in good exchanges and you will fall for it just because of greed or desperation.
Don't say I didn't tell you later.

plan added to exchanger maybe after all project ico selling is end
if ico selling still open , added to exchanger, i think buyer is interest buy in exchanger,
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:22:44 PM

I'd strongly suggest to avoid sending them even a penny for second ICO round as they collected your money easily they will take more money with the promises of a successful launch and listing in good exchanges and you will fall for it just because of greed or desperation.
Don't say I didn't tell you later.

plan added to exchanger maybe after all project ico selling is end
if ico selling still open , added to exchanger, i think buyer is interest buy in exchanger,
if only many plans but are already underway and already distributed is not added to the market I think it was the wrong thing..
Andri.Ghani

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

no news at all about the market? hey where are the developers of what you do not want this egaas forward for a better future..
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

no news at all about the market? hey where are the developers of what you do not want this egaas forward for a better future..

Chill man you don't have to spam throughout this board with your signature.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:21:40 PM

Chill man you don't have to spam throughout this board with your signature.
It was very obvious at all, so reducing it to do that ..
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

why still not exchange? aru u scam or what?
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

Most likely they were busy to run the ICO their 2nd, and very difficult to find out about the exchange of from developers egaas, so it is not wrong if you say this will look as fraud ..  Wink
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

Most likely they were busy to run the ICO their 2nd, and very difficult to find out about the exchange of from developers egaas, so it is not wrong if you say this will look as fraud ..  Wink
They don't need to open a second ICO it's already proven that this is just  another shitcoin ,the investors trust already gone they cannot manage to add it even in 1 exchange then plan to open an ICO again bullshit.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
prass tyo

Activity: 338

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:34:50 AM

does anyone know where egaas will be placed market, I think this is quite long I waited for his time to arrive
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:39:38 AM

does anyone know where egaas will be placed market, I think this is quite long I waited for his time to arrive
Even the developer do not have update about it it takes more time for just a simple thing that need to do. Then they want another ICO. No I'm out. Angry

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Andri.Ghani

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:20:34 AM

I still believe in this and I could not say this is a fraud because the first ico is already running very long and I do not know for now is why they are still at a loss to get into the trade market? how can run for a ICO second while the ICO first course no clear news story?
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

I like join egaas bounty,  success to egaas
Thank's info bounty
oh, someone missing this bounty, you are too late dude.
please read OP or previous post.

egaas open plan in march 2017 to second ico selling
so maybe next time can open second bounty to, because in ico selling need promotion again
It is not encouraging what is happening at egaas. One will only participate at the ICO if there are no ICO during theirs. They are so fortunate no one is calling is it a scam and yet doing this. Even the viable ones are in hot air. They need to be reassuring to get something out of the ICO.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Andri.Ghani

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

This project is not clear has been running for several months but until now no more recent news? When they will give the latest news about their coins is on the market, I have been too long to wait for this egaas while the new ico a month finished they already publish in the market  Angry
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

Looks like this thread is dead, what's going on about this project, so far no single announcement has made any exchanges on this project ...  Huh Huh
Andri.Ghani

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:30:46 AM

Looks like this thread is dead, what's going on about this project, so far no single announcement has made any exchanges on this project ...  Huh Huh
May I represent the other participants to say a deep sense of disappointment about this project that has given the distribution but not yet in the trade and time is almost a few months have not seen the latest news about this project next. I can say they the developers are the first person Enjoy the results and not pay attention to the participants who have joined for a very long time.. I hate this kind of situation!!!!!  Angry
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:47:38 AM

May I represent the other participants to say a deep sense of disappointment about this project that has given the distribution but not yet in the trade and time is almost a few months have not seen the latest news about this project next. I can say they the developers are the first person Enjoy the results and not pay attention to the participants who have joined for a very long time.. I hate this kind of situation!!!!!  Angry
I am also very disapointed about this project after the ICO finish and disptibute all the token no more good news heard from the  developer where they plan to add it in a exchange.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

I am also very disapointed about this project after the ICO finish and disptibute all the token no more good news heard from the  developer where they plan to add it in a exchange.
Many of us all who feel the disappointment of this project is very unclear and there is no updated news about where the market is provided. like my garbage store this eons have been almost 5 months is not potentially well and no news movement from the thread this?
suzy777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

maybe the dev still busy with other project
ipe-lab.com

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

maybe the dev still busy with other project

Guys please go to this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607749.0
Bounty thread is CLOSED
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:59:24 AM

Guys please go to this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607749.0
Bounty thread is CLOSED

A common practice around here is to lock a thread that is no longer useful, this way no one can post in it. Only the thread's creator (c-darwin) can lock it. If needed, it can be revived by being unlocked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: