Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] 75$ Paypal [W] 65$ Payoneer  (Read 404 times)
xdemayhem (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:13:52 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 03:56:36 AM by xdemayhem

In the title. I have a fully verified Paypal account, very aged. If this deal works out then I have more where that came from for future deals.
The sooner the better. I know that my account is not very old on BTC, but I'm just looking to exchange from paypal to payoneer, not scam anybody.

Best regards,

x

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 01:41:47 PM

In the title. I have a fully verified Paypal account, very aged. If this deal works out then I have more where that came from for future deals.
The sooner the better. I know that my account is not very old on BTC, but I'm just looking to exchange from paypal to payoneer, not scam anybody.

Best regards,

x

Most of thoes people who say "not scam anybody" they end up on scamming everybody Tongue
If you want to trade PayPal funds here, you probably should incrase your account here and earn some Reputation Smiley

xdemayhem (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:12:56 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 05:55:04 AM by xdemayhem

Best regards,

x

Most of thoes people who say "not scam anybody" they end up on scamming everybody Tongue
If you want to trade PayPal funds here, you probably should incrase your account here and earn some Reputation Smiley
Thanks man, but I was offered the trade already. And I accepted. And of course, as promised, I went first and the other user disappeared now. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt, so I will not declare who the user was for the next 24 hours or ruin his rep... but wow, I sure feel stupid.

Now I don't even have money to get my bus tickets and take my 700km trip to the airport in 3 days. I'm eternally screwed. Guess, it deserves me right for being a dumbass and trying to exchange money on an anonymous forum.

I had an older account on this forum, but couldn't remember the password/associated mail with it.

Additional information:
name: Dabbou Mouad or Dabou Mouad
throw away email: 77amadil@gmail.com (fake)
Paypal mail: corcorandaniel49@gmail.com
nationality: france

I'm still thinking if i'm gonna completely dox him and take my revenge. Hardly worth the 70$ but shows what a pathetic human being he is, should just kill himself.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

I suggest you contact paypal and have them reverse the transaction. 

Failing that, I suggest you start hitchhiking.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: