Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMP WINS  (Read 16601 times)
yuiyuga

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:55:20 AM

Trump for the now is will be the best president USA have ever had because i see him to make peace with other nations and also make effort to make the world economic to be stable and also cut down some other corrupt country in Africa and stop terrorism Trump wins is nice 
I feel sorry for you. If you are pinning such hopes on the clown, then you have a problem with education. An educated person can always assess the mental abilities of another person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 12:30:06 AM

Trump for the now is will be the best president USA have ever had because i see him to make peace with other nations and also make effort to make the world economic to be stable and also cut down some other corrupt country in Africa and stop terrorism Trump wins is nice 
I feel sorry for you. If you are pinning such hopes on the clown, then you have a problem with education. An educated person can always assess the mental abilities of another person.

Trump is a secret weapon of the Kremlin is directed against America. The Americans themselves are destroying their country. I don't like Hillary, but of two evils choose the lesser.

I also think that Trump would lose the election but I think that even if he won America's policies would be little changed. Any attempt to take the interests of America its enemy of Russia, he would be impeached.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:28:26 AM

Trump is a secret weapon of the Kremlin is directed against America. The Americans themselves are destroying their country. I don't like Hillary, but of two evils choose the lesser.

I also think that Trump would lose the election but I think that even if he won America's policies would be little changed. Any attempt to take the interests of America its enemy of Russia, he would be impeached.
So...

Can an educated person always asses the mental abilities of his own person?
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:03:28 AM

Trump would be be the best Bitcoin friendly president. So amazing. The absolute best. He is a terrific elect alredy, ask anybody.
President Trump would be so good, so much better than anyone thought possible, it would blow your mind. Believe me.
And we're gonna build a wall and make the Ethereum developers pay for it!
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:06:32 PM

Trump would be be the best Bitcoin friendly president. So amazing. The absolute best. He is a terrific elect alredy, ask anybody.
President Trump would be so good, so much better than anyone thought possible, it would blow your mind. Believe me.

I'm shocked by the choice of Americans. I think that they are very much going to regret this. I hope Americans are smart enough to avoid that this clown has ruined America and the world order.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:25:19 PM

I'm shocked by the choice of Americans. I think that they are very much going to regret this. I hope Americans are smart enough to avoid that this clown has ruined America and the world order.

Yes, they all called him a clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg&feature=youtu.be
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:08:59 PM

Yes, they all called him a clown.

Just watched that video, lol at at all the real clowns.
Clinton leading in all states  Cheesy thanks this video speaks a lot.

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:44:02 AM

Lets all see what will happen?..Hillary robbed Bernie to be leader of the democrats..So she cheated?..
Now if Hillary would of won she would of been in power?..4 to 10 years of war lies and poverty..
4 to 10 years of lining the wall street gang..

Now with trump winning if he FUCKS UP you can get rid of him in 4 years time..
You would have to wait 4 to 10 years because everyone will say arr well we knew Hillary would do this?
Lets vote someone else and if the next person does the same you wasted 20 years on lying presidents..

Now if trump lies to the people things will really change in 4 years not 20 years Wink..
This will really show us all once and for all that nothing changes in politics and it needs changing Wink..

You all know if Hillary would of ripped the people off most people would of smiled and said i knew it and then voted another president to do the same..

The people got what they wanted lets see if he changes America for the good..

You all know Trump and Sanders should of been fighting for the president?..
Now if hillary cared for her party she would of let bernie fight to lead his country and there party to victory..
Not saying bernie would of won but he would of done better than clinton..
Yes sanders could of won..

But we all seen the videos of her thoughts..
Rather have a pussy grabber than a mass murderer  Wink..

Dead Shot

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:53:37 AM

I don't know how trump wins despite how many americans hate him. I only see a few supporters. Its kindda intriguing if you ask me. Well, I don't care anyway because Trump is not my president I'm from a different country.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:56:37 AM

I don't know how trump wins despite how many americans hate him. I only see a few supporters. Its kindda intriguing if you ask me. Well, I don't care anyway because Trump is not my president I'm from a different country.

SO, LIKE...

Is it possible you don't, see?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:21:37 AM

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/trump-celebrity-apprentice-cnn-fake-news
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:24:28 PM

+1

(Now where is that picture of John Kennedy hiding in the White House closet with Marilyn Monroe?)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:08:26 PM

+1

(Now where is that picture of John Kennedy hiding in the White House closet with Marilyn Monroe?)

Actually, the fact that he appreciates a good pussy kind of makes me like him a little more. At 70 years old he's surrounded by beautiful women. What's not to like? (Unless of course you're a feminist or a gay or what's that other word for them - um - um oh yeah, democrat)

BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 03:38:45 PM

+1

Actually, the fact that he appreciates a good pussy kind of makes me like him a little more. At 70 years old he's surrounded by beautiful women. What's not to like? (Unless of course you're a feminist or a gay or what's that other word for them - um - um oh yeah, democrat)

Feminists hate women.  That's why they hate "straight males" - which just means people who like women.  The fact that Trump is attracted to women is supposed to prove he's evil, because feminists want to act like men and stop women from acting like women.  They hate the things that most women like to do, such as having children, being mothers, and taking care of their families.  Millions of people are so brainwashed that they are shocked and outraged if you make a simple factual statement such as "The #1 female boxer in the world could not last 1 round with the #200 amateur male boxer."  They have no explanation for why some of the top "female" athletes are now people who were born with penises.  Some feminists are confused about transgender acceptance, but others are happy to replace women with men in all fields.  Such as Woman of the Year, which they gave to a man, eliminating all women from a women-only category. 

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:53:34 PM

+1

Feminists hate women.  That's why they hate "straight males" - which just means people who like women.  The fact that Trump is attracted to women is supposed to prove he's evil, because feminists want to act like men and stop women from acting like women.  They hate the things that most women like to do, such as having children, being mothers, and taking care of their families.  Millions of people are so brainwashed that they are shocked and outraged if you make a simple factual statement such as "The #1 female boxer in the world could not last 1 round with the #200 amateur male boxer."  They have no explanation for why some of the top "female" athletes are now people who were born with penises.  Some feminists are confused about transgender acceptance, but others are happy to replace women with men in all fields.  Such as Woman of the Year, which they gave to a man, eliminating all women from a women-only category.  

You just told me more about feminists than I ever really wanted to know. I prefer to hide from all of the sordid details that make democrats what they are. It makes it easier for me to "cubbyhole" people. Thanks though. LOL

sugarfly

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Zettel-Dolphin

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:59:40 PM

Fat fuck Michael Moore Warns "Something Crazy Could Happen To Stop Trump Becoming President"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-09/michael-moore-warns-something-crazy-could-happen-stop-trump-becoming-president

It sounds like Moore wishes something bad happened to trump.

Shocked

-sf-
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:03:04 PM

Fat fuck Michael Moore Warns "Something Crazy Could Happen To Stop Trump Becoming President"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-09/michael-moore-warns-something-crazy-could-happen-stop-trump-becoming-president

Shocked

-sf-

yeah, that's the way that perverted authoritarian liberal control freaks are.

Meanwhile, here's what they have to deal with -

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:54:01 PM

Those urban dwellers on the political Left who hope for something like an assassination, electorate theft, etc to short-circuit a Trump presidency are not thinking things through very well in the context of the election day maps.

These actions would be acts of war which, from a strict interpretation of the founding documents if nothing else, would require action.  And many of us who have put some study into 'globalism' consider losing to it as an end-game scenario as far as the U.S. as a nation is concerned.  Thus there could be combative resistance with a motivating driver.  How likely this would be I can only guess.

In almost any grade of conflict the outlying areas would probably become no-go zones for SJW types (or anyone else) fleeing the urban centers, and these would be collapsing rather quickly.  I suggest to those in the Bay Area, for instance, who have the option to take a vacation and visit out-of-town family/friends if it looks like Moore's 'predictions' might be coming to pass.

In this time between Trump's election and now, a lot of people are feeling rather hopeful about the economic potential associated with 'making America great again', and relieved that many of Trump's cabinet picks indicate that he was at least in part 'for real' about some of the things that caused us to vote for him.  For my part I'll be significantly more than 'disappointed' should we be robbed of the opportunity to try thing out his way.

I'm probably typical in that I would not welcome the loss of life brought on by a collapse and some grade of warfare, but there is not much I could do about it if I wanted to.  Any sympathy I have would be significantly muted by the recent propensity toward censorship and totalitarianism and what-not which seems strongly associated with the establishment programmed 'progressive' fundamentalists who, for demographic reasons, will be taking the biggest hit.

Almost certainly what would happen is that there would be marshal law and lock-downs by military and/or para-military forces to try to keep the cities supplied with food and water.  The big question mark for those of us who may retain some freedom of action will be 'who is in control of the forces'?  This info is needed to figure out what level of support, or resistance, might be warranted.  Accurate information to make these determinations will be impossible to find after an event thus open eyes and good analysis now is (imho) extremely important.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:30:26 PM

Shocked

-sf-
More like they will count every vote one more time and change the election results. It is already happening and Trump seems to be losing quite a a few votes here and there.
CIA thinks that Russia or China influenced election somehow - I don't know if this lie to get rid of Trump or real situation.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:51:13 PM

Those urban dwellers on the political Left who hope for something like an assassination, electorate theft, etc to short-circuit a Trump presidency are not thinking things through very well in the context of the election day maps.

These actions would be acts of war which, from a strict interpretation of the founding documents if nothing else, would require action.  And many of us who have put some study into 'globalism' consider losing to it as an end-game scenario as far as the U.S. as a nation is concerned.  Thus there could be combative resistance with a motivating driver.  How likely this would be I can only guess.

In almost any grade of conflict the outlying areas would probably become no-go zones for SJW types (or anyone else) fleeing the urban centers, and these would be collapsing rather quickly.  I suggest to those in the Bay Area, for instance, who have the option to take a vacation and visit out-of-town family/friends if it looks like Moore's 'predictions' might be coming to pass.

In this time between Trump's election and now, a lot of people are feeling rather hopeful about the economic potential associated with 'making America great again', and relieved that many of Trump's cabinet picks indicate that he was at least in part 'for real' about some of the things that caused us to vote for him.  For my part I'll be significantly more than 'disappointed' should we be robbed of the opportunity to try thing out his way.

I'm probably typical in that I would not welcome the loss of life brought on by a collapse and some grade of warfare, but there is not much I could do about it if I wanted to.  Any sympathy I have would be significantly muted by the recent propensity toward censorship and totalitarianism and what-not which seems strongly associated with the establishment programmed 'progressive' fundamentalists who, for demographic reasons, will be taking the biggest hit.

Almost certainly what would happen is that there would be marshal law and lock-downs by military and/or para-military forces to try to keep the cities supplied with food and water.  The big question mark for those of us who may retain some freedom of action will be 'who is in control of the forces'?  This info is needed to figure out what level of support, or resistance, might be warranted.  Accurate information to make these determinations will be impossible to find after an event thus open eyes and good analysis now is (imho) extremely important.

I find these kinds of plotlines (and in general, dystopian plots) fascinating but am totally certain that in real life they would be absolutely zero fun.  Kind of like the way venezuela is zero fun today.

Hypothetically, I would be rather surprised if Obama could retain control of the US military in such circumstances, were they used to attempt to prevent the peaceful transition of power. 

But hey, it's 2016!  Who knows what's coming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: