Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Capital Management Service Provider  (Read 448 times)
Get-rich (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:02:41 AM

Hello bitcointalk mates

Our team of trades have over 6 month of trading experience without any down month

We offer service for manage Forex & Cfd trading account:

1) We choose a Broker (suggested 1Broker, because they are trustable and you could see some tread in service board about them)
2) You  enable 2FA (for be sure that you are the only that could cash out from account),
3) You talk with me about risk you are available to support in term of loss: from 5 to 15%
4) You make a deposit (you could start with 0.1 BTC but more invest and more you could earn with low risk, so i usually suggest to invest from 0.1 -1 BTC
5) We start trade for you (you give us ID and Pass for access to 1Broker). Usually we make about 2-5 trades per day or more
6) At the end of each day (10 PM GMT) we close all trades and go flat. So we ask our part of profit that goes from:
   A) 35% For deposit under 0.1 BTC
   B) 30% For deposit from 0.11 BTC to 1 BTC
   C) 25% For Deposit from 1.01 BTC to 2.5 BTC
   D) 20% For deposi over 2.51 BTC

http://imgur.com/a/PPc5L

We are not like HYIP's, we are here for serious business, and no speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:18:29 AM

When you are not having any months without profits, why not you trade for your own funds or with a loan.
In a practical world, no one will be ready to work for others. You are hiding all the risks involved with your business model but projecting only the benefit aspects. No difference from a HYIP program.
Get-rich (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:19:30 AM

When you are not having any months without profits, why not you trade for your own funds or with a loan.
In a practical world, no one will be ready to work for others. You are hiding all the risks involved with your business model but projecting only the benefit aspects. No difference from a HYIP program.
I do trade for my own fund, all I am trying to do is public my service and increase my fund's capital.
I do not know what world you live in mate but on earth, people wok with each other.
I am not hiding anything, the risk factor is decided by the client, the amount for investment is decided by the client, and at the end of the day, the client pays us a slice of profit, which was made by us.
All the positive and negative factors are in front of the clients and for any further clarification, clients are most welcome to PM me.
We are not like an HYIP, as you have put your precious money in their account and they then run away with your money, whereas with us your money is safe in your account, and you send us a slice of  profits made by us in your account.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:49:09 AM

I do trade for my own fund, all I am trying to do is public my service and increase my fund's capital.
I do not know what world you live in mate but on earth, people wok with each other.
I am not hiding anything, the risk factor is decided by the client, the amount for investment is decided by the client, and at the end of the day, the client pays us a slice of profit, which was made by us.
All the positive and negative factors are in front of the clients and for any further clarification, clients are most welcome to PM me.
We are not like an HYIP, as you have put your precious money in their account and they then run away with your money, whereas with us your money is safe in your account, and you send us a slice of  profits made by us in your account.
Dear mate, I am not here to discourage you nor your business.
Even your intentions are good, I need to speak from what I had experienced and seen here on this forum and in my real life.
Handling others money for your trading is not a right way of doing business.

I like to suggest your business model to go with your friend's and relatives' funds. Grow with them and have any other open model of business then hit here again, mean time do not forget to grow your rank and your reputation here.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:24:47 AM

I think you need post your results, and maybe you need a vouch from a trusted member.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 11:43:47 AM

I've heard so many drama the same as this that using where not hyips,where not etc etc, im sick and tired to read one of those if you are legit trader here why don't you show us your real account if you are legit? And post  some proof of trade so we can see and analyze that you are stating some facts and doesn't have any intention of scamming.

21BTC

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:46:09 PM

We are not like an HYIP, as you have put your precious money in their account and they then run away with your money, whereas with us your money is safe in your account, and you send us a slice of  profits made by us in your account.

I've heard so many drama the same as this that using where not hyips,where not etc etc, im sick and tired to read one of those if you are legit trader here why don't you show us your real account if you are legit? And post  some proof of trade so we can see and analyze that you are stating some facts and doesn't have any intention of scamming.
I am not here to vouch for the op but i don't get you. I am not even sure if you even read the original post. Please explain me how would he scam if he is saying that the client will be the one who can cashout with 2FA means only client can withdraw.Now don't tell me that you mean by scamming the loss by trading lol. That's not scamming unless i mean if you have such meaning in your dictionary
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:16:50 PM

We offer service for manage Forex & Cfd trading account:
So basically,you're a broker between the broker and the client ? That's interesting. Roll Eyes Why do we need you if I simply pay directly to the 1..broker and avail the services.He is the one doing the trades/managing my accounts,what's your role in here ? You're taking a commission over a commission.

We are not like HYIP's, we are here for serious business, and no speculation.
There is no business,you're barely a service.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:02:40 AM

I think people needed to be careful of this type of service because i recently got screwed up recently on this forum by someone promising to trade on my behalf and then wasted all my money without any compensations.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:30:14 AM

We are not like an HYIP, as you have put your precious money in their account and they then run away with your money, whereas with us your money is safe in your account, and you send us a slice of  profits made by us in your account.

I've heard so many drama the same as this that using where not hyips,where not etc etc, im sick and tired to read one of those if you are legit trader here why don't you show us your real account if you are legit? And post  some proof of trade so we can see and analyze that you are stating some facts and doesn't have any intention of scamming.
I am not here to vouch for the op but i don't get you. I am not even sure if you even read the original post. Please explain me how would he scam if he is saying that the client will be the one who can cashout with 2FA means only client can withdraw.Now don't tell me that you mean by scamming the loss by trading lol. That's not scamming unless i mean if you have such meaning in your dictionary

Well if you read carefully dude you should know what's the meaning of what i am saying, my thinking for this kind of service is so bad so why don't give a shit to research for your self about those past scam attempt happening here? So if you think they are legit one well go ahead go invest and give some review if they can give you the profits that they promised.

21BTC

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:31:25 AM

Well if you read carefully dude you should know what's the meaning of what i am saying, my thinking for this kind of service is so bad so why don't give a shit to research for your self about those past scam attempt happening here? So if you think they are legit one well go ahead go invest and give some review if they can give you the profits that they promised.
If you don't know shit about 2FA then you should shut your damn mouth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: